Fellow Sportsmen & Women:

The Mohave Sportsman Club is announcing that our annual coyote suppression hunt, Antelope Eaters XXIII is set for March 17-18, 2012 again to be headquartered out of Seligman Arizona which is located about 70 miles east of Kingman on historic Highway 66.

This year's event promises to be the biggest and best yet! This year we are giving away as raffle prizes sponsored by the MSC, not one but TWO rifles. Rifle one is a Rock River Arms Predator Pursuit AR15 in .223 caliber. Rifle number two is a Savage Axis fully camo bolt action rifle with a 3 X 9 scope in 22-250 caliber. These rifles are in addition to many, many more prizes that have been donated from folks all over the country that sponsor what we do.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE HUNT OR EVEN BE THERE FOR THE DRAWING ON MARCH 18, 2012 TO WIN THESE PRIZES!

Raffle tickets for these prizes are just $5 each or five for $20 and can be ordered from the MSC @ P.O. Box 869, Kingman AZ 86402 or through me at 2644 Broken Arrow Street, Kingman AZ 86401-7335 (I sold the winning ticket for the grand prize rifle last year!)

In addition, we are honored to have Mr. Fred Eichler, noted varmint caller, big game guide and host of one of the best television shows around, PREDATOR NATION as our special guest. And Fred has agreed to have one of our hunters be his partner on this hunt! If you want to win this very unique opportunity to hunt with one of the best, we are selling raffle tickets for this at $5 each or five for $20. Again you can get these through our club or through me at the addresses listed above. The deadline to buy tickets is February 24, 2012 when we will draw the name of that lucky hunter. This will give you plenty of time to make arrangements to meet Fred here for the hunt! This is an opportunity to hunt with a legend in our sport and for those that don't win, you'll still have the opportunity to meet him at our check in each day!

The format is the hunt is simple. We want you to go hunt coyotes anywhere in northern Arizona and help our our antelope and other wildlife but reducing their numbers a bit at a time when fawns are getting ready to hit the ground.

The entry fee for the hunt is $50 for one or two persons, and $75 for a three person team. So pick your best hunting partner(s) and come on down and experience Arizona's predator hunting!

You can download an application by going to the club's website, Mohave Sportsman Club and click on to Antelope Eaters.

Or you can call me @ 928-303-9481 or e-mail me at awoguidectaz.com and I'll get you an application or answer whatever questions you have.

Hope to see you there! Good luck and good hunting!

Don Martin
Govt Liaison and Hunt Chairman