Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw
I sharted on west bound highway 90 when I took my son pronghorn hunting. We were maybe 2 hrs east of Rapid City in some of the most gorgeous country you've ever seen, and it's gone down in family history as an epic "butt sneeze" due to its phlegmy consistency.

My son, as per his usual, was a sport and helped me by bringing other clothes into the can at the rest area where we stopped so I could clean up.

So many great memories from that trip.

And then there was the butt sneeze... sick

Belvedeere South Dakota rest stop

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
GB1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I know Drum could tell more if he would, having guided all those nimrods.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have a pair or two of jeans with permanent skid marks. Roll of Charmin in every vehicle I own. Have left vehicles sitting in the middle of the road with the flashers on while sprinting/hopping with both knees together to the nearest bush, tree, ditch.

Wife is not afraid to comment at times that I've chit in every cornfield in the county. crazy frown

Originally Posted by blacktailbuster
Come home many a time with one sock.

Have used my socks as a torch at night to find my way out from a fishin' hole way back in the woods. Swam across the lake one time at dusk with my clothes over my head.
Came back the next damn day for my tackle box.

Denny.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Old age = starting to carry an emergency bucket in the bass boat. It beats having to cut the top off a bait bucket.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I was on cherokee lake about 16 years ago when my guts went haywire. It was july 4th weekend and the lake was covered so there was absolutely nowhere a man could sling mud in private. I head to the back of turkey creek WFO and there was a boat almost in the very back of the creek. There are 2 big trees 3/4 of the way in the water that have fallen across. It put my jon boat over those tree trunks at about 20 mph and come to a stop in the flooded woods. I can stkill see the guy in the boat and he is looking at me like wth. by this time I'm dying I jump up drop'em and have a blow out of the century right off the side of the boat. I was embarrassed to no end but I felt like a million bucks. I cut the bottom 3" off my t shirt. I waited till dude left before I fired up and got out of there.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by eyeball
Old age = starting to carry an emergency bucket in the bass boat. It beats having to cut the top off a bait bucket.

dude your doing it all wrong. you take two plastic grocery bags and open one side of your livewell, open the bags up one inside the other and place them in the livewell and hold the handles or sit on them. When you done tie a knot in the handles and toss it at the boatdock trash.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Talk is cheap. It takes money to buy whiskey.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Ha, you are the expuurt, I must admit, and have more experience it taking a chitt. wink

PS Thanks for the good idea. Now, I don't mind dropping it over the side, but to often now there are mixed fishers around, so I often need the Folgers can to really get down. cool

Last edited by eyeball; 04/19/14.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I think Drum got this rolling and then hauled ass for Easter weekend.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think Drum got this rolling and then hauled ass for Easter weekend.

Having been on a Colorado Mule Deer Hunt with Drummond before, I've heard about all of his "shiitt" stories. And ole Drummond is one funny son of a gun. He kept me & my buddy laughing the whole dadgum hunt. One of the funniest hunting trips I've been on!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Spring of '70 and we were staging out of Quang Tri for a rather large operation not far from the DMZ. Local fella what ran the water treatment ran out of chlorine and since he didn't need it himself figured we really didn't need it either.

A C130 full of TP was dispatched from the south to replace a vanished resource. Having eschewed water for drinking at that time I was not one of the victims. However, I must admit to experiencing great mirth when seeing the Cobra crews dismount their steeds, what with the enclosed cockpits and flight suits filled with crap. Unlike some of what I've read above, they had no opportunity to pull off the side of the road. I do not know if high Gee pullout maneuvers after rocket runs contributed to their discomfort, but suspect that was the case.

It was a chitty operation.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I barely made it, but I left my favorite terra cotta T-shirt on pilot butte in Wyoming laugh

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Nice painting? there DD.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Ha, you are the expuurt, I must admit, and have more experience it taking a chitt. wink

PS Thanks for the good idea. Now, I don't mind dropping it over the side, but to often now there are mixed fishers around, so I often need the Folgers can to really get down. cool

LMAO, I don't know if I could hit a coffee can under duress.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It used to be a badge of honor for us teenagers when we came back from a hunting trip with half out tshirts gone and a story to tell.
And since I've come down with IBS the last ten years, I've been godawful close to filling my pants a time or two but barely avoided it by the grace of God and a few prayers.....

However, there is this a couple stories along this line-

My Mother-in-law is a fairly overweight woman with a jolly disposition and a zest for life but not much tolerance for being in the woods. She went wood cutting with her husband many years ago and the call of nature happened suddenly. So, my father in law stopped the truck in the woods quickly, my mother in law gives a quick glance both ways and hangs her over-abundant derriere out of the truck and lets fly. As she finishes up, she steps outside to pull up her pants and hears the cheering of the loggers 30 feet away sitting on a log deck having lunch......

One time my son and I were on our way home from a hunting trip and we stopped for pizza at a great spot called Spooky's. Had a great pizza and a beer and hit the road and 10 minutes down the road we both had to go RIGHT NOW. Since he was driving, I was the first one out of the truck to the bathroom at this little dumpy gas station in some little town and I proceeded to fill the toilet twice. All this time, my son is knocking on the door for me to hurry so as I am coming out of the toilet he practically slams my hand in the door going in. As I'm waiting in the truck, he comes out a few minutes later and goes "let's get out of here, I plugged the toilet and it is running everywhere- in a minute it will be running out the door". Laughed my ass off about it and we still don't get pizza Spooky's any more- even though it was the best dammed pizza place I knew of for many years....

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

152 members (41rem, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 22 invisible), 2,056 guests, and 1,015 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,706
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.