Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by rl11
That is a sweet little rifle.

Randy let me mess around with this rifle a little bit and I was very impressed. Ive never been a big fan of Howas, mainly because of the stocks they've been wearing. I like thinner, more compact stocks and this rifle felt great in the hands. The Federal factory ammo I was running through was grouping right at MOA out to 350. Not sure what the trigger feels like straight out of the box, but this one was tuned perfectly.

If it were my rifle is have the bottom metal on it rather then the exposed magazine, but all in all I think Howa has a hit on their hands. I'd easily take one of these over a Tikka.

Glad to see it worked on the pronghorn Fin, that's an amazing buck.

I checked Howas website and didn't find this rifle on it. What am I doing wrong?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

BigFin Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ingwe

I checked Howas website and didn't find this rifle on it. What am I doing wrong?

It is that new, so maybe they have not yet got information on their site.

Let me get in touch with them on Monday and I will get you a report. The first production run is already allocated and I think the Howa dealer up on North 19th Ave has a few allocated to them.

My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

"Hunt when you can. You're gonna run out of health before you run out of money."
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Real nice buck there Randy and I sure like your shows. Of course, you should take someone like me for when the big one doesn't show.

The bow hunt where the cow and then bull jumped and ran was a good one.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by BigFin
Originally Posted by ingwe

It is that new, so maybe they have not yet got information on their site.

Let me get in touch with them on Monday and I will get you a report. The first production run is already allocated and I think the Howa dealer up on North 19th Ave has a few allocated to them.

Thanks Randy! I'm gonna be in Bozeman all next week and I may stick my head in there to have a peek!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

272 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1eyedmule, 22 invisible), 1,794 guests, and 1,053 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,389
Posts18,469,819
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.