Campfire 'Bwana
My freezers full, and it ain't prairie dog grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Small freezer, better for you to spend all day on the freakshow..

Own it, shut in.. You help make the freakshow what it is.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, lunch is over, time to get back outside.

Whoa, take it easy watch4bear.. Didn't mean to frighten you.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Let me guess; you bought your first 22 when your were 35, moved to montana from kalifornia, killed a prairie dog under shrapnels instruction. Now you believe yourself an expert on all things.

I've known such folks, and you can usually sell em lots of stuff they don't need, and giggle when they walk away grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
you see, the plan is to flood the American health care system with infected monkeys, thereby overwhelming and shutting down our vaunted system, and rendering it impossible to deal with Americans that get the damn bug.

Sam......

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't like Obama, but however we have to get involved in world affairs more is just what we have to do. This is no different than getting involved in/creating foreign conflicts or making sure US businesses get cheap labor in foreign countries. What you are talking about is more of that isolationist crap nut jobs like Paul supporters were wanting.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yeah, tell china they should open their borders to south and Central Americans and west Africans, too.

While you're at it tell Putin the same and how Muzzies and Africans are just like you.

What do you figure they'll tell you to do?

Hint: GFY

Last edited by eyeball; 10/18/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eyeball
Yeah, tell china they should open their borders to south and Central Americans and west Africans, too.

While you're at it tell Putin the same and how Muzzies and Africans are just like you.

What do you figure they'll tell you to do?

Hint: GFY

I am not Muslim nor African and do not care what Russia and China do.

You are talking that crazy isolationist crap and we have been assured for decades now that going that path would be the wrost thing ever. Why do you hate American and want to make us a backwards, isolated country like North Korea?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yeah, it's really made us strong to have 40 languages spoken in the apt complex Duncan stayed in.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eyeball
Yeah, it's really made us strong to have 40 languages spoken in the apt complex Duncan stayed in.

Tell us about the merits of isolationism with your whiney voice Dr. Paul.

IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (007FJ, 1234, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 56 invisible), 2,696 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,460
Posts18,471,239
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.