-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
TFF. The posts are deleted because I tore you a new ass and they couldn't leave it there laugh

The fact that you think I am a troll for not buying your BS, and proving you to be dishonest, pretty much says it all. It is preposterous......and speaks volumes of your make up......

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
are you truly that stupid? LOL.

You made a bold statement claiming that CVA pays me, you are the liar.

You do realize i have a video of that buck being shot by my brother in law right? LOL you are really going over board and trying to twist things.

I told you to stop shooting the babes and let the lil ones grow up into big bucks. The picture of the buck was to show you what an adult deer looks like.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The fact that you still try to deny what is there in black and white is quite apalling.

You deny being ProStaff, yet in the link you stated you "were hunting for Pro Staff". Your WHC title says "Prostaff" also.

You deny ever working for CVA/BPI, yet again in the link, you state that you "no longer do reviews for CVA". No longer means that you at the very least DID do reviews FOR CVA at one time.

Yes, I'm twisting the truth so much.

C'mon man. Everbody here can read......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh yes. The big mule deer. You have a video of someone else shooting it.

I also saw a video of you shooting a deer that would fit into my glove box.

It wasn't half the size of the deer you told me I should have let grow bigger shocked

We call those "crock pot deer".

Maybe you should heed your own advice about lettin' 'em grow bigger, because my neighbor's cat is bigger than that thing you shot....... laugh

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I call 'em just gettin started at deer huntin, deer

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by acooper1983
i do like the idea of long range accuracy with a muzzleloader. on my wisconsin farm i frequently see some absolute slammers during the muzzleloader season out in my foodplots. To reach them in these deer id need a muzzleloader capable of a 250 yard shot. What do you guys think of the price, i see i can get a kit for 1299 shipped that included a leupold scope with graduated drop compensating. Im particularly interested in the primer system them use, looks like a 44 mag case with a large rifle primer in it.

I have one. It is capable of reaching the level of performance you seek. Not familiar with that kit, but the rifle can be had from a dealer for about $800. If you can get dealer pricing, then cheaper. Friend has the custom version this Remington is based off, as well as this model. His custom uses magnum pistol cases, whereas the Remington uses the modified rifle cases. I think the Remington is an improvement in the breech plug and ignition system. The friend is so happy with the Remington, I think he likes it better than the custom, that I got one.

He's shooting Blackhorn 209 and a Parker bullet, and it does well. Next season, I'll likely be shooting either the new Federal Trophy Copper, or fall back on the old Barnes Original, also using Blackhorn 209. I'd expect any of those combos to shoot well out of this gun.

My only dislike is the bulk and weight of the VLS stock. I'm going to reshape the stock closer to a sporter, slim it down and hollow the butt-stock to make it a bit handier. That shouldn't worry you though, if looking for a bean field rifle.

�I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves -- it's just a question of finding the subject.�

- Clint Eastwood
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (007FJ, 1234, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 56 invisible), 2,697 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,460
Posts18,471,239
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.