T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
It sure as hell is not the unions!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Well,...no,...Ron Paul absolutely wouldn't have sent an additional 30,000 troops into Afghanistan as Obama did.

As for everything concerning the federal reserve,..you're in favor of allowing "the big lie to continue".

I don't really know how to respond to someone who wants a government that's based on lies,...except to say,.."You've got it!".

But thanks for the response. It's validated much of what I've always believed about the anti libertarian faction.

You don't like the truth,...scares hell out of ya.

Serious question, how do you manage to stay here in this shieithole of a country? Is there no other country in the world where you could go and live in peace?

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I see you keep saying negative comments about Dr. Paul.

If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to hear a very detailed account of what he's said that you disagree with and why you disagree with him on each of those stances.
You're barking up the wrong tree. Old Toot is about as sharp as a bowling ball. If he hasn't heard it from some talking head on TV or Radio, he doesn't know it. So don't expect him to articulate finer details in a political discussion.

But I'll bet he can tell you which Kool-Aid flavor is the yummiest.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Liberalism is a mental defect, what is paulism?

Proof of superior intellect.

Ron...not Rand. grin

Rand wears a phuggin wig I think. grin
And don't forget the HUGE hole in his arse, where the hand goes to move his mouth when he talks.

IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Well,...no,...Ron Paul absolutely wouldn't have sent an additional 30,000 troops into Afghanistan as Obama did.

As for everything concerning the federal reserve,..you're in favor of allowing "the big lie to continue".

I don't really know how to respond to someone who wants a government that's based on lies,...except to say,.."You've got it!".

But thanks for the response. It's validated much of what I've always believed about the anti libertarian faction.

Serious question, how do you manage to stay here in this shieithole of a country? Is there no other country in the world where you could go and live in peace?

Knotheads like you make it tougher than it ought to be,...but I manage to endeavor to persevere.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
but I manage to endeavor to persevere.

and now your an indian grin That must be some good pot.

[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Don't forget the "all we need are a few nuclear submarines to defend ourselves" and "it's none of our business if Iran develops a nuclear weapon"...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

You're right Bristoe, only you know the "truth". Validates much about you also. But I still like ya.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (1minute, 1badf350, 270cowboy, 2500HD, 280Jeff, 59 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,170
Posts18,503,147
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.