Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
No need to get harsh

Wow,....Miss Manners is in the room,....everybody make sure their hankies are properly folded,...

...and NO FARTING.

GTC

Not exactly something I can comply with as I made me some hearty sausage, cabbage and turnip soup for dinner last night. It was a mite windy around here until sometime early this morning grin

the bohunk side of me can relate to that type of dinner. We have it around here on a fairly regular basis. Sounds like the tuba section.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
No need to get harsh

Wow,....Miss Manners is in the room,....everybody make sure their hankies are properly folded,...

...and NO FARTING.

GTC

Not exactly something I can comply with as I made me some hearty sausage, cabbage and turnip soup for dinner last night. It was a mite windy around here until sometime early this morning grin

the bohunk side of me can relate to that type of dinner. We have it around here on a fairly regular basis. Sounds like the tuba section.

I salute your family's BRAVERY in the face of Gaseous Gastronomy sick grin grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by milespatton
.i staid on the GPS unit and left dipchit sitting in the truck taking notes....his only fuggin job was telling me which shots i needed and write down the elevation and offset i called out on the radio..

Damn, Y'all have a gps unit that does not store the data? We quit keeping written notes back in the 1980's, using a total station unit with a data collector plugged in. Never had to keep notes with a GPS unit. miles

looking at the unit im sure it would.....whether some of the geniuses i gotta work with could figure it out i dont know.....damndest thing is i could prolly move alot faster on my own if they let me do something like that....just need a set of notes telling me which shots i need at the stations and i could cruise along and not have to wait for anyone.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
We did have fish last night in camp... and we ate all the tortillas for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Kent

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 1936M71, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 68 invisible), 3,114 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,382
Posts18,469,572
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.