Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
What hospital morgue was his son in?

I don't know. Why don't you contact him and ask him? Even if he is lying about the whole thing it doesn't mean that God doesn't perform miracles today.

Are you suggesting that he just might be lying?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
What hospital morgue was his son in?

I don't know. Why don't you contact him and ask him? Even if he is lying about the whole thing it doesn't mean that God doesn't perform miracles today.

Are you suggesting that he just might be lying?

I am suggesting that I don't know. Why does it even matter? We were discussing one particular passage concerning Paul's thorn in the flesh. I posted a very insightful article by Mr Wommack concerning that passage. You couldn't knowledgeably discuss that passage or the article so you attacked his credibility bases on your assumption that he was lying about another incident that had nothing to even do with the discussion. What I suggest is that you find out more before passing judgement.

Last edited by R_H_Clark; 05/21/15.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have heard of Wommack from other people and they all agree that he teaches his own ideas of what God's word says and after reading his history I fully agree with them. Why not just stick to the bible?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
If you want to discuss liars.....just Google "Paul the liar."

If you study deeply enough you will find that discussion based on the lies of the false apostle called "Saul/Paul" is pretty meaningless.

The Tea Party Movement is pretty much the same as a bowel movement except that it smells worse and has far less in the way of intelligent content.
--DancesWithGuns
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I sure hope nobody starts posting DWG's comments as after reading his first post, it was easy to see what a jerk troll he is.

How did he get on here?

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Obviously you didn't Google as I suggested.

Well.....that may be best.

The truth may be something you just can't handle.

The Tea Party Movement is pretty much the same as a bowel movement except that it smells worse and has far less in the way of intelligent content.
--DancesWithGuns
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I have heard of Wommack from other people and they all agree that he teaches his own ideas of what God's word says and after reading his history I fully agree with them. Why not just stick to the bible?

I honestly don't know that much about Wommack. I did agree with the article I posted the link to. The reason I posted it was because it was basically all I wanted to say without typing it myself. I considered it a well thought out article taken from The Bible,not personal opinion.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why would you or anyone else, especially one that professes to be a Christian, post something that you are not sure about?

And yes, it does make a difference!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
You are almost as good as Ringman at twisting the Word of God.
Oh, my! What on earth has gotten into you?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Why would you or anyone else, especially one that professes to be a Christian, post something that you are not sure about?

And yes, it does make a difference!

I didn't say I wasn't sure about what I posted. I just got through saying that I completely agreed with the article that I posted a link to. I can agree with a man about something without knowing the complete history of everything he has ever said in his life.

You are just being ridiculous now and this conversation is going nowhere, so I'm through wasting my time.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You plainly said that you did not know whether or not he is lying. But what he said supports your agenda so as Hillary said, what difference does it make!

It makes a lot of difference but evidently you can not or do not want to see that.

Pretty sad!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
You plainly said that you did not know whether or not he is lying. But what he said supports your agenda so as Hillary said, what difference does it make!

It makes a lot of difference but evidently you can not or do not want to see that.

Pretty sad!

What's sad is your lack of comprehension. Read real slow and see if you can understand this. I support the article that I linked. I don't know if the man has ever told a lie or not. I have no reason to doubt him but I don't have any personal knowledge about his entire life.

The article I linked has nothing to do with the story of his son's healing,which you apparently can't get past or comprehend.

You don't know if he is lying or not. You just assume he is because what he said doesn't fit your belief. I assume he is telling the truth but I won't swear to it because I have no personal knowledge about his son.

Once again his son and the article on Paul's thorn are not related at all. I wanted to discuss Paul's thorn but you insist on jumping to a different subject.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DancesWithGuns
If you want to discuss liars.....just Google "Paul the liar."

If you study deeply enough you will find that discussion based on the lies of the false apostle called "Saul/Paul" is pretty meaningless.
Jesus hand picked Paul to be his special emissary to the gentiles. Therefore, Jesus was a deluded fool who can't be relied on to tell the truth and certainly not to save us.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

677 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 73 invisible), 3,139 guests, and 1,391 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,480
Posts18,471,781
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.