Hop To
#10361514 08/30/15
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Just wondering what the aftermath of this was. This was a clear civil rights violation, not that the current administration would view it as such. I recall a number of legal actions but as usual not a lot of follow up in the msm. Maybe someone from New Orleans can give a follow up on where it stands.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball

I'm sure it was all OK, that was the Bush-Cheney era, when freedom was in the land. We had the best government money could buy, so no worries.

GOP, hand salute!

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This was done by Ray Nagin a raging corrupt liberal and the problem was fixed in part by the NRA and Second Amendment Foundation and a permanent injunction was filed on the city of New Orleans.

That it happened during the Bush administration is meaningless. You wouldn't know freedom was if it was attached to a 2x4 and struck you in your fuggin' head!

Link To Story

Last edited by 12344mag; 08/30/15.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Syc is a liberal twat.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
This was done by Ray Nagin a raging corrupt liberal and the problem was fixed in part by the NRA and Second Amendment Foundation and a permanent injunction was filed on the city of New Orleans.

That it happened during the Bush administration is meaningless. You wouldn't know freedom was if it was attached to a 2x4 and struck you in your fuggin' head!

Link To Story

You're mistaken, "Brownie" was down there, doing "a heck of a job"!

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I was there and brownie was doing his job.
The others in question namely the gov and the mayor were the ones who should own the whole thing.
While things were tough at times,folks need to get out of thinking that the gov can and should be there the moment it is over.

There were a lot of folks that should never live in the coast area because they don't have the brains to live there in bad weather.

Last edited by plainsman456; 08/30/15.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Syc is a liberal twat.

Sig line material........some folks just don't want to be confused by the facts, I wonder if he does conjugal visits with the chocolate mayor?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The order was given by New Orleans Police Superintendent Eddie Compass to local police, U.S. Army National Guard soldiers, and Deputy U.S. Marshals to confiscate all civilian-held firearms, liberal twat.

MOLON LABE

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When you walk, do you leave a little snail trail? grin

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The order was given by New Orleans Police Superintendent Eddie Compass to local police, U.S. Army National Guard soldiers, and Deputy U.S. Marshals to confiscate all civilian-held firearms, liberal twat.

One problem that I see is government employees obeying an obvious unconstitutional order without giving it a second thought.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A police superintendent takes orders from the mayor. In this case, another liberal twat. But at least he's doing time grin

http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/24/a...scation-can-and-has-happened-in-america/

MOLON LABE

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
That statement of yours hit the nail on the head. Not just with this controversy but all the others we have seen over the last 6 years.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

It would be interesting to know if there was any instance during and after Katrina when a LEO, of any variety, refused to obey the order to confiscate firearms from civilians because it violated the Constitution and his/her oath.

We always hear the phrases in relation to arms confiscation "Come and Take it," and "From my cold dead Hands" from us Citizens and from the Leo's that they won't be involved in any arms confiscation, but faced with over powering force, the people gave them up and given the order, the LEO's took them.

Harry

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 54 invisible), 2,459 guests, and 1,328 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,074
Posts18,482,669
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.