Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 4th_point

However, I am interested in being a part-time roo-shooter, so forgive me for sidetracking one more time. How do I sign up? Is there a serious need for shooters? It seems that there is a legit need for the meat market and not many Aussies willing to do it..

Just about anyone with a rifle can shoot Kangaroo's if you follow Government rules & regulations. But, of course, if there is little or no money to be made most shooters don't bother.

Like anything, if good money can be made everyone jumps on the bandwagon but if it's not worth the effort, forget it !
These days, I doudt anyone gets rich shooting Kangaroos.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Sky,

BITCHIN' Hissy Fit! The Mascara stained tears and oozing Estrogen Levels frosted your Dumbfhuqkery in magnificent fashion. It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you must. Congratulations?

No need to obliviously elaborate on how/why you are a Clueless Fhuqk,as such things go without saying. Just sayin'. Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise" that you were/are unable to find me "mistaken".

What were the "odds"?!?

People who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will always be served best by asking questions...rather than trying to give "answers". Hint.

You poor poor STUPID Fhuqk.

Wow +P++!........................

260Gal,

Oh my...you sad sack lying piece of fhuqking schit,didja' "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore again? Might be a touch embarrassing that after sucha' Proclamation,that your Trump Card is a PM you've had framed for posterity,for better than a decade. Laughing!

Like you don't hang on my every word?!?

I reckon I'm plum flattered...give or fhuqking take. You suck a mean ass.

I'm crying,I'm laughing sooooooooooo hard,you sappy Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk. Don't forget that you "can't read" this. Laughing!!!!

Kchuntfest 2015 is ROCKIN' and you are the Belle of the Ball!

Bless your heart.....................

teal,

I've ever not seen me happy to help and I've given away,more than most folks got.

Never was into Fluff or Dumbfhuqks...in no particular fhuqking order.............(grin)

4th,

If I schit in a ziploc,she'd buy it off Ebay.

I'd contest that glass is never equal,especially as light falls and becomes cast.

The splendor of a right proper illuminated reticle cain't be accurately conveyed via text,to them who've never been privvy...but once tasted,it's etched in stone and all luster is lost elsewhere.

Side by each comparisons,is never not intellesting................

'ngo,

Have a few pards that gunned 'Roo's for jingle and murdered other Vermin from the air Down Under,via rotary wing(drivers/shooters both).

Beings the profit margins were slim,topflight fodder wasn't the focus and glass of The Day,couldn't begin to compete with what is now available. Making due,is an issue MUCH separate from ringing the bell and Utilitarian glass that'll take a lick,offers huge erector swings with uncanny reliability and frost that with finite illumination,makes no concessions to the bottom line. Read that again. Now one more time.

In fairness,I've gunned every glass thus far mentioned...and many that ain't.

Hint........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never exchanged PMs with Big Stick/Boxer, but I have been known to bait him with something I don't even believe, such as the awesomness of the .257 Roberts simply because I know his response is going to be absolutely hilarious.

Originally Posted by Big Stick
If I schit in a ziploc,she'd buy it off Ebay

This is one I will be hanging on to...maybe even for 10 years! Awesome!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I've notified John Burns to lock this thread.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why lock the thread? Deleting the offending posts would be a better idea. Or to put it a different way - a CLEANUP.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'man,

It is EPIC Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery,to toss a teenage PM as quantification of how little one cares and to substantiate how serious one is,about their Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

All one needs to do is stand back and feed the Drooling Dumbfhuqks slack on the rope and watch the show.

Have never heard of a 257 Roberts,so that must be a cunningly set "trap". Mebbe grab some slack and expound.

Laughing!.............

'1,

She's in a Tanning Booth getting a paint job,with ear buds in listening to a never ending soundtrack loop that plays "Reupold 4.5-14x's are awesome...Reupold 4.5-14x's are awesome".

It's her Eye Of The Tiger mantra,that fuels her enthusiasm for kicking in outhouse doors and mag dumping their interiors,while screaming "Get some!".

The soundtrack of course being Proprietary.

Laughing!..................

'go,

How does one CLEANUP a buncha Stupid Fhuqkers talking out their asses? Your Imagination and it's Pretend,are offa the fhuqking charts. Less that,what would you Drooling Dumbfhuqks "have"?!? Laughing!

Bless your heart and your fhuqking EPIC Cluelessness.

You'd do well to shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply same.

Hint..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
G
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
G
Big Stick you are real piece of work. Its actually funny to think that somebody has enough time throughout their day to spend coming up with such a "cleaver" use of the English language. I can only imagine the look on your face as you re-read your reply and are about to press submit. You must be a lonely lonely person up there in Alaska to average 7 post a day for 15 years, #pathetic. What is funny is that you actually get a thrill out of acting tough through a computer.

Thank you everybody that gave a reasonable answer. The 'Fire actually has some great info after you muddle through the crap. I'll be back asking for more information and contributing when I can.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dingo
Just about anyone with a rifle can shoot Kangaroo's if you follow Government rules & regulations. But, of course, if there is little or no money to be made most shooters don't bother.

Like anything, if good money can be made everyone jumps on the bandwagon but if it's not worth the effort, forget it !
These days, I doudt anyone gets rich shooting Kangaroos.

I wouldn't do it for the money, but can see how it would be a tough sell.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
go tears,

There ain't no slighting how amazingly WELL founded your insecurities are and it's a fhuqking hoot,that a Clueless Whining Dumbfhuqk goes from asking questions...to magically being granted the ability to give "answers".

A VERY wise man summed it up initially and with crystalline accuracy,as per always:

"You ain't gonna listen and that will be THE funniest fhuqking part."

As an aside,I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with and Window Licking STUPIDITY ain't a "contribution" there Toots,it's a plight.

Hint.

Here's to the hilarity of you doing your BEST and "thinking" it is something.

I'm fhuqking crying,I'm laughing sooooooooooooo hard.

Wow +P++!................

4th,

Illuminati arrive yet,or are you easing into it?

I'd not linger.

Hint....................(grin)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Negative on the SS 4x but I'm half tempted to put one on my Kimber 7-08, for research if nothing else. Seems like a good option for coastal timber. As you know, it can get really dark even with the sun still high in the sky. I have no experience with these other places, but I suspect it's a hell of a lot darker than a Kansas cornfield or outback at a similar hour, especially with no spotlight or Landrover.

Rifle basically flies on autopilot with the 4-9x MQ out to 500. Misses are rare unless the operator completely botches the shot. Thoughts on the 4x to 500 & 600? Been meaning to try the current scope set on 4x but I'm in archery mode for the rest of the year.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Have yet to see heavy vegetation bolster ambient lighting and have a hunch that weather prolly don't help either. Looking like a couple/few pards are going to throw in on a November To Remember and without doubt,all will be cutting Illuminati checks. All are driving MQ's already,for some fhuqking reason?!?

I'm at ease with the 4x to 1K and beyond.

Prolly should run some video,if only to rub Stupid Fhuqkers noses in their own Stupidity..................(grin)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did I miss something?
Now about that scope....

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

56 members (14idaho, 3dtestify, 6mmCreedmoor, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 11 invisible), 1,658 guests, and 757 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,726
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.