Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
I don't believe we can count on the Russians, from six days ago.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/22/russian-warplanes-reportedly-bombed-us-base-in-syria.html

Russian warplanes reportedly bombed a secret military base in Syria used by elite American and British forces last month.

The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday that the Russian strike on the CIA-linked site was part of a campaign by Russia to pressure the White House to agree to closer cooperation in the Syrian skies, U.S. military and intelligence officials said.

Despite the fact that some forces could have been killed and the bombing dampened relations between Russia and the Pentagon and CIA, the White House and State Department still persued a compromise.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
By rights the Russians should have bombed our bases out of existence there. We are supporting the Jihadists against civilization.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
I m pretty sure our special forces are actively targeting ISIS rather than assisting them.

But hey, believe what you want. crazy

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
At this point in time, 'what difference does it make?'

Whoever might have hacked it, the Dems are responsible for their own email contents. Those contents are damning.

The hackers are irrelevant.

^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Typical Democrap spin to change the focus from the topic of the emails.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by NeBassman
I m pretty sure our special forces are actively targeting ISIS rather than assisting them.

And what about our "moderate" allies who recently were filmed cutting off a ten year old's head on a pickup tailgate?

Last edited by JoeBob; 07/28/16.
IC B2

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
A few more details...

http://www.wsj.com/articles/russian-strikes-on-remote-syria-garrison-alarm-u-s-1469137231

U.S. and British special forces based in Jordan cross the border into Syria on missions, helping maintain an unofficial buffer zone on Syrian soil to protect Jordan from Islamic State, U.S. officials said. The special forces would rendezvous with their rebel allies at the garrison, initially used by the CIA. For security reasons, the forces wouldn’t spend the night.

After that first Russian strike, officers with the U.S. military’s Central Command air operations center in Qatar called their counterparts in Russia’s air campaign headquarters in Latakia, Syria, U.S. officials said. The American officers told the Russians that the garrison was part of the U.S. campaign against Islamic State and shouldn’t be attacked.

Roughly 90 minutes after the U.S. warning was delivered, U.S. aircraft circling nearby watched as the Russians launched a second wave of strikes against the garrison.

A U.S. military surveillance aircraft overhead tried to hail the Russian pilots directly using the frequencies which the U.S. and Russian governments had agreed to use in emergencies.

The Russian pilots didn’t respond.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by JoeBob

And what about our "moderate" allies who recently were filmed cutting off a ten year old's head on a pickup tailgate?

Those who have chosen to believe the governmental organ that once was a free press will not be swayed from continuing to do so.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Of course there is also the inconvenient truth that because Russia attacks our government doesn't mean they're attacking us. It hasn't been a "gov't of the people" for a long, long time.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GunGeek
I find it rather ironic that ANYONE in the US would be offended by a foreign power meddling in a US election. Hell that's the US State Department's Entire world's government's official pasttime and has been for at least 100 years.

And Hillary has played that game extensively in Ukraine, Honduras, and Haiti. Sucks to be her!!!

You really need to read more history..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

We may be targeting ISIL but we're giving Al Nursra a pass. We never seem to learn that there is no reliable leash for the Jihadis. We need to get the frik out of Syria all together. We keep trying to grab control of what has traditionally been Russian spheres of influence. We keep making the Russians paranoid and our enemy. Until helped overthrow the Russian friendly government in the Ukraine with the Orange Revolution there was no reason for the Russians to get too involved there. We overthrow their puppet and put their Black Sea naval base under threat and what the Russians are doing is sane and logical.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

We may be targeting ISIL but we're giving Al Nursra a pass. We never seem to learn that there is no reliable leash for the Jihadis. We need to get the frik out of Syria all together. We keep trying to grab control of what has traditionally been Russian spheres of influence. We keep making the Russians paranoid and our enemy. Until helped overthrow the Russian friendly government in the Ukraine with the Orange Revolution there was no reason for the Russians to get too involved there. We overthrow their puppet and put their Black Sea naval base under threat and what the Russians are doing is sane and logical.

There are quite a few good posts on this thread and the one above is one of them..
People are starting to "get it"..

What it all boils down to is the Western oligarchy wants complete hegemony over the rest of the world..
Especially if it benefits them financially..
IE they want the natural resources of Russia..
Also as long as Russia is the boogeyman the oiligarchy as a good reason to expand the MIC through NATO..

All of this at the taxpayer expense..
People are getting tired of all this shiit and that is why Trump and Sanders came on to the scene..

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
IC B3

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (1Longbow, 1234, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 59 invisible), 2,434 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,700
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.