Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
FOX 10 News Phoenix: A large electronic billboard has a simple message directed at ISIS: "Hey ISIS, you suck." Quran 5:32 Life is Sacred.

The billboard was paid for by a national Muslim-American non-profit with help from the Muslim community in the valley.

A billboard with the message was hoisted in a Chicago suburb Thursday

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I wonder what happened to cowering in the corner......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll give them credit when you do something like this. Maybe they see the writing on the wall that they'll all be screwed soon as a collective if ISIS doesn't go away.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
There are several different translations of that Surah most of which say something along the lines of the following.

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

What I find interesting is what 5:33 says.

The punishment of those who wage war against God and His Apostle, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter.

You can trust in some moderate muslim if you want to.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B

Moderate Muslins can build my trust by putting their money where their mouth is. Billboards ain't gonna cut it.

There is over one billion of them in the world and they need to put an army in the battle. Backing the Kurds would be a good start.

We can easily blow ISIS to Kingdom Come, but only Muslins can totally and finally defeat Radical Muslins. We can't do it without them.

I have my doubts it will ever happen, but there are Muslin parts of the world that we never hear about because they do not have this problem.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 08/23/16.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I wonder what happened to cowering in the corner......
Did they sigh their names? I doubt it.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
only Muslins can totally and finally defeat Radical Muslins
I have to disagree.

At it's core Islam is hate and death. Sure feel good verses can be mined here and there, but the example set by their "prophet" was one of murder, annihilation, brutality, coercion, misogyny, pedophilia, intolerance and hatred. Combine those undeniable historical facts with the verses that promote the same, and islam in any guise becomes incompatible with civilization.

Moderates become "radicalized" when the percentage of muslims reach an even a relatively low level in a society. Islam must be confined and dealt with harshly when it attempts to leave it's boundaries. That has been proven time and time again and is being demonstrated again today, along with the idiocy of liberalism in a dual showing of the result of abject evil meeting abject stupidity.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Moderate Muslins can build my trust by putting their money where their mouth is. Billboards ain't gonna cut it.

There is over one billion of them in the world and they need to put an army in the battle. Backing the Kurds would be a good start.

We can easily blow ISIS to Kingdom Come, but only Muslins can totally and finally defeat Radical Muslins. We can't do it without them.

I have my doubts it will ever happen, but there are Muslin parts of the world that we never hear about because they do not have this problem.

the problem of course, is that there are TWO different muslim worlds. Shi'a and Sunni. They hate each other more than they hate us. This has been going on for over 1300 years. There will be no settlement between the two of them in our life time, and much of what we see today with all this islamic terrorism, is a continuation of that fight.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Unfortunately, as is always the case, we will have to take care of this our selves. We have always paid our bills with our own blood an this will be no different. The Germans learned this the hard way. So did the Japanese. Until we have a leader that's got the balls to make tough executive decisions, this ain't gonna change. Instead of 400 million dollars in ransom payment, how 'bout 400 million tons of bombs?

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You'll never bomb muslims out of existence. There are a couple billion around the globe. East Asia has three times as many as the middle east. Not to mention Africa and about 40 million in Europe.

As the world moves forward and technology advances, people will leave their tribal, sky father ways behind.

Until then, keep them out of western civilized countries and let folks like Saddam handle the bomb happy goat fuggers.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
We need to persuade them to stop their wicked ways the same way we convinced Japan in 1945.

I like to do my hunting BEFORE I pull the trigger!
There is only one kind of dead, but there are many different kinds of wounded.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There was about 70 million people the relativity small islands of Japan in 1945.

There are a couple billion muslims world wide.

Good luck.........

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"A target rich environment."

Last edited by gophergunner; 08/24/16.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MadMooner
There was about 70 million people the relativity small islands of Japan in 1945.

There are a couple billion muslims world wide.

Good luck.........

Right...lets pick a fight with all those folks. Makes a lot of sense.

Lets pick a fight with Jordan with its 95% Muslim population. That will teach them to take sides with US in this mess.
Show the rest of the Muslim world how we treat those who stand with us.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 08/24/16.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 62 invisible), 2,526 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,457
Posts18,471,135
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.