-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Is he in custody or what? There was talk that he'd been extradited from Ecquador. I assume our own corrupt officials paid their corrupt officials off to extract him. So what is he even accused of? Is he even an American citizen? Is it "illegal" to out corrupt US officials if you're not even American?

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I don't think he is in custody - yet. But his internet access was cut at the Ecuadorian embassy where he is in asylum.

But he evidently had a fail safe plan in place as the email dumps have continued unabated.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The government we have at present has been after him harder than Bin Laden.

He threatens their very existence.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I think he spilled the beans against the US in the past. I think he's been on the wanted list for a while from a bunch of different countries. He and a couple of other guys have had many death threats against them. I'm sure Hillary's crew would love to get their hands on him.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Or he could be off-line due to being pre occupied with catching up on some 'personal matters', too. ... whistle

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...an-assange-was-a-bit-pale-after-visitin/

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
I think he spilled the beans against the US in the past. I think he's been on the wanted list for a while from a bunch of different countries. He and a couple of other guys have had many death threats against them. I'm sure Hillary's crew would love to get their hands on him.

Hillary's crew would like to arrange for Assange to meet Vince Foster.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Oh, I'm sure Hillary and Zero are working around the clock to have him murdered.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I were Hillary, the LAST thing I'd want would be Assange dead.

The very best of his stuff he's been distributing publicly for years, in encrypted archives--one of them almost 350GB in size. Nobody, not even he, knows where all the copies are; but if he dies, I'm absolutely sure the 64-byte key will show up somewhere and all those insurance archives will be opened.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Is he in custody or what? There was talk that he'd been extradited from Ecquador. I assume our own corrupt officials paid their corrupt officials off to extract him. So what is he even accused of? Is he even an American citizen? Is it "illegal" to out corrupt US officials if you're not even American?

The US can't do anything with him nor do they really want to.

He's wanted in Sweden for pulling a Cosby.

The guys in London with stupid hats and little sticks were happy to oblige.

So he ran into an Ecuadorian embassy and begged to stay forever.

Since no Ecuadorian had ever been asked that question before they replied "Sure, WTF do we care?"

Now he has to stay in an Ecuadorian embassy or the guys with funny hats and little black sticks will send him back to the land of big titted blonds, AKA Sweden.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Them Abba chicks was pretty hawt. What with their traditional Swedish costumes and whatnot.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Pity millions here allow one man, not even of this country, to do what they need to do. Truly, a nation of cowards. We'll get the government we deserve.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD

Pity millions here allow one man, not even of this country, to do what they need to do. Truly, a nation of cowards. We'll get the government we deserve.

Most still think we are able to vote ourselves out of this mess...

I don't. It's too late for that by at least 4 years.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD

Most people see the Clintons as a bumbling, somewhat lovable, philandering hillbilly and a feminist, liberal, incompetent old heifer that would make a good first woman President. In reality they are evil globalists with ties to the top tier of big boys in the world. They would think nothing of wiping a person's whole family off the map. I doubt anybody here has access to the info that the wickileaks dude does. Besides, the majority here think Snowden is a traitor who should be executed. Nobody wants to be thought of that way. Better to just stand amongst the crowd and give the Sig Heil until somebody else does it for you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Most still think we are able to vote ourselves out of this mess...

I don't. It's too late for that by at least 4 years.

We will never vote our way out of this mess; that ship has sailed.

End of story, period.

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

374 members (163bc, 257 mag, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 264mag, 31 invisible), 1,588 guests, and 955 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,867
Posts18,497,416
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.