Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Awesome job! Brings back memories of my own girls!

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That's a great job done g'pa!! The sight of youngsters being babtized in hunters fashion is wonderful and is one of the highlights of hunting season for me.

You traded a S&W model 6 in 657? Seems like that'd be a rare caliber. 😎

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
She just read through this thread and was thrilled to see all the congrats.

Thanks guys!

She had me print off a couple 4x6's of the trophy pic. It seems that two of her 6'th grade teachers have invited all the kids to bring in and post pics of any kills.

Tis kinda cool to live in one of the last remnants of America.

Congrats to your grandaughter!

Do you hold gunshows in your high schools??

Last edited by 79S; 10/24/16.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Way to go!

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Congratulations!

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
That's a great job done g'pa!! The sight of youngsters being babtized in hunters fashion is wonderful and is one of the highlights of hunting season for me.

You traded a S&W model 6 in 657? Seems like that'd be a rare caliber. 😎

6 inch model 657 in my beloved 41 mag. It hurt just a little to let it go. But she's needed a rifle worse than I needed that particular revolver.

No, no gun shows at our local schools. But at least the do not arrest the kids for bringing in a photo with a firearm in it!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like one happy young lady! You and her will re-live this a jillion times!

Congratulations!

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Idaho Shooter, Something tells me that her rifle will bring more satisfaction and has probably proven to bring more enjoyment than 3 lifetimes with your Smith and Wesson. Overall I'd say that was a world class trade!

Where I'm at half the senior photos in the yearbook have the boys with their truck, dog and gun along with pheasants, ducks and other game. After my daughter missed a few days of school last year to come deer hunting with me her teacher told me that she thinks it's wonderful that I'm taking my daughter hunting and that there's more to life and learning than can be found in a classroom.

There's still real America out there filled with real Americans.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Congrats to both of you that is awesome!

I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Idaho Shooter, Something tells me that her rifle will bring more satisfaction and has probably proven to bring more enjoyment than 3 lifetimes with your Smith and Wesson. Overall I'd say that was a world class trade!

Where I'm at half the senior photos in the yearbook have the boys with their truck, dog and gun along with pheasants, ducks and other game. After my daughter missed a few days of school last year to come deer hunting with me her teacher told me that she thinks it's wonderful that I'm taking my daughter hunting and that there's more to life and learning than can be found in a classroom.

Yes, it was a great trade. I knew it would be as soon as I saw the rifle in the paper.

I assume you are in Eastern Wa? Or nearly Idaho? grin

I made a run from Ontario Or to Spokane recently via Colfax.

I never saw so much damned wheat in my life!

I saw some gorgeous country, from the rolling wheat lands of the Camas Prairie to the sagebrush turning to pine forests near Spokane which looked just like those of home where I spent my youth chasing deer.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Outstanding! Congratulations to all three generations, particularly the young lady!

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
OUTSTANDING!

Another Idaho kid helping put food on the table and receiving all sorts of lessons in the process. smile

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M

You have to love that teacher's attitude in a normally hyper liberal profession.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Idaho Shooter, No we don't live on the east side anymore. We are on the west side now. We used to live on Lake Chelan and we still spend a lot of time there since my inlaws still live just outside of Chelan. I do most of my hunting over there and do appreciate the beauty of the bio-diversity. We went over the North Cascades pass this past weekend on our way to the Okanogan, probably for the final time this year as the road closes with snow. There was probably 6 inches or less but 2 hours east it's desert and sage and 2 hours west is our island home.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
A great story!!! Congrats to all parties!!!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Needed one of these threads

Long overdue

Congrats to the lil lady and those that helped her pa pa

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Congrats, I was with my granddaughter when she killed her first deer . Nothing better!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Great! Congrats to you both.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (10ring1, 160user, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 66 invisible), 2,612 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,476
Posts18,471,546
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.