Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
This country hasn't had a functional Constitution since Lincoln decreed that a state which voluntarily joined the union couldn't voluntarily leave it, anyway.

,...might as well just say "fuggit" and go Pinochet on the bastards.

GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
But, You or I would have no issue relieving any criminal of their rights to anything but quick death committing heinous acts around our homes or families, that's the connection I can't get too in the civilized world.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
But, You or I would have no issue relieving any criminal of their rights to anything but quick death committing heinous acts around our homes or families, that's the connection I can't get too in the civilized world.

Therein lies the difference, and those that know - know.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Bristoe
This country hasn't had a functional Constitution since Lincoln decreed that a state which voluntarily joined the union voluntarily couldn't leave it, anyway.

,...might as well just say "fuggit" and go Pinochet on the bastards.

fuggin lincoln, the first fuggin commie.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 4ager

Therein lies the difference, and those that know - know.

Now I'm really confused, I should hit a stiff slug of Glenmorangie 12 yr and go too bed. laugh

Trump Won!
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

We aren't relieving them of their rights, they are. Once they demonstrate that they are an imminent threat to me, or my family, they have forfeited the right to life and, after life, to a set of then completely superfluous rights - the right to liberty and the pursuit of happiness - and I will do my best to make sure they assume room temperature post haste.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

We aren't relieving them of their rights, they are. Once they demonstrate that they are an imminent threat to me, or my family, they have forfeited the right to life and, after life, to a set of then completely superfluous rights - the right to liberty and the pursuit of happiness - and I will do my best to make sure they assume room temperature post haste.

Of course, where I'm trying to get, is why enemies of The United States of America are allowed to live and be afforded Rights and Constitutional Protection under the law for the very thing they hate and are trying to destroy.

Crazy ain't it? smile

Trump Won!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Did not a past administration put tails and wire taps on some media folk[including their families] that were reporting "leaked" possibly classified info?
Talk about chewing up the Constitution???

FJB & FJT
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Don't know, was it one of the bushes or Nixon?

Trump Won!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Don't know, was it one of the bushes or Nixon?

A[much] more recent past administration. whistle

FJB & FJT
IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
O, eye sea. wink

Trump Won!
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by ChippewaPartners
My advice to President Trump:

Bring the heads of the NSA, CIA, FBI, and other Intelligence agencies into the Oval office.

Advise them they have one week to ID the person(s) responsible leaking some of our nation's most sensitive signal intelligence, and to prepare a package of evidence (polygraph/interview/confession/tech logs/electronic breadcrumbs/userID logins/USB use/etc) for the Dept of Justice for a criminal prosecution.

There is a "Need to Know" requirement for granting access to every single piece of intel like the kind leaked in this instance, so the list of people with access to it will be easy to generate.

If, at the end of one week, the leakers have not been identified, President Trump should fire the heads of each agency responsible for the generation, review, and dissemination of the leaked intel.

The stakes are simply too high to treat this as just another "leak of classified information" that became so routine under the Clinton & Obama administrations. The "Ends Justify the Means", scorched earth mentality that allows anyone with a security clearance to expose our techniques, knowledge, and intelligence to the world, must be dealt with in swift and harsh terms.

If that means dismissing the head of each agency with access to the intel to send a message this sort of thing will not be tolerated, so be it.

The leaked information not only alerted the world about what phone lines were being listened to and who was being monitored, it also informed them the U.S. Intel community had previously designated those foreign individuals as being intelligence agents. The fallout from the leaks cannot be calculated.

Easier said than done. Remember how intensely the Nixon White House searched for "Deep Throat" and failed. And, the damage to President Trump is not in the leaks themselves, but the actual events being reported. If you act properly and make good decisions, leaks will dry-up. And, wasn't it Candidate Trump who said "I love Wiki Leaks""

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-flop-leaks-and-release-secret-informat/

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Dear President Trump:

You criticized then President Obama for his golf holidays and travel (costing the US taxpayer millions), but your own travels certainly costs us a lot. Scale back the travel, please.

see: https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...term=.70e205079994&wpisrc=nl_az_most

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

659 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1936M71, 66 invisible), 3,183 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,372
Posts18,469,290
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.