Home
Took some time away from work (that was a nice change of pace) and took the new adventure bowhunter truck on a road trip to do some field testing. I don't think many here actually bowhunt, so use caution as things will die in this video and if blood bothers you, don't click the link.
Also you might find you have a case of beard envy. Just giving warning to all the 10 ply guys here (and there are a lot of you)

Bowhunting deer killing vid
More high fence and illegal baiting adventures in your POS truck with cupholders you couldn't afford? I ain't watching any video's you post.
A true narcissist is someone with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). It's a mental health condition characterized by: an inflated sense of importance. a deep need for excessive attention and admiration. lack of empathy for others.
Guess I'm missing something from the past. Tough crowd.
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

laffin

Ol’ sharp schit is pretty much just a condescending arsehole, an internet phenomenon in his own mind that has schit all over his own roost in every forum he has ever participated in. Documented wildlife violations like baiting in states where it’s been banned due to confirmed EHD cases. Dissin on kids just starting out because it makes him feel like a big man, canned hunting under the guise of genuine skill and effort among too much other crap to even get into.
I doubt many here actually watched his video, I know I didn’t. Beard envy, that’s too funny, more like a jowl scarf I’m guessing...
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

laffin

Ol’ sharp schit is pretty much just a condescending arsehole, an internet phenomenon in his own mind that has schit all over his own roost in every forum he has ever participated in. Documented wildlife violations like baiting in states where it’s been banned due to confirmed EHD cases. Dissin on kids just starting out because it makes him feel like a big man, canned hunting under the guise of genuine skill and effort among too much other crap to even get into.
I doubt many here actually watched his video, I know I didn’t. Beard envy, that’s too funny, more like a jowl scarf I’m guessing...

Jowl scarf... smile smile smile
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
more like a jowl scarf I’m guessing...

High speed cock shock absorber
Originally Posted by sharp_things
........don't click the link.

Thanks for the tip, no worries.
thanks for the video ,nice shooting
© 24hourcampfire