Home
Posted By: Judman Custom Recurve..... - 06/10/18
Having killed Roosevelt, rocky mtn and Columbia blacktail with rifle, muzzleloader, and compound bow, I’ve decided to take the next step, with a recurve... I was able to talk a local bowyer that does a very limited number of bows for folks, to build me a bow. I decided on tigerwood and local curly maple for the riser and tigerwood for the limbs. It’s coming along quite nicely.....
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]photo sharing
Posted By: Judman Re: Custom Recurve..... - 06/10/18
Dunno why the mole pic showed up! Haha
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Custom Recurve..... - 06/10/18
JM, Cool wood!! Gonna look awesome when it’s done like artwork..😎
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Custom Recurve..... - 06/10/18
I was going to ask WTF the mole had to do w a custom bow!!

Use the Mole skin for lining the limb tips!

What are the specs on the recurve?
I dunno know yet, I gave him my specs, hoping 60 ish lbs @ 29”-30”....
Posted By: bigwoods Re: Custom Recurve..... - 06/10/18
Gonna be a sharp looking bow Jud.
Thanks man. A buddy of mine down in Oregon makes Douglas fir arrows with Turkey feather vanes, can’t wait to smoke something with it!!
Posted By: sharp_things Re: Custom Recurve..... - 06/10/18
That looks like a good future hunting bow he is crafting. Doing it with wood arrows makes it even more challenging. Trad is my preferred method of "Eliting" (Some call it bowhunting) animals. Good luck with the new weapon. Unless your a strapping lad used to such a draw weight with no letoff you might regret 60# but since you can replace the limbs with lighter ones, you will have a way to go down in weight if you find it too much. In spite of how much I shoot both compound and trad, I can shoot all weekend at 65# with a compound but 50# with a longbow is far more taxing on the body.
I could probably get by with a 70lb recurve princess..... hint....
One of my first bows was a high country Xcaliber with custom 110 lbs limbs.. fuuckers looked like 2x4’s bolted to the riser....
Posted By: hookeye Re: Custom Recurve..... - 06/10/18
I have back issues.......when I'm hurt, 55# is almost too much.
Think my next Blackwidow build will be another SA2 at 52#.
Good treestand rig.

Posted By: hookeye Re: Custom Recurve..... - 06/10/18
Found some heavier limbs for my 55#.............thought about getting them just for kicks.
But that means another shaft size to buy.
Posted By: sharp_things Re: Custom Recurve..... - 06/10/18
Back when I was a kid in the early 80's the higher weights were no problem. Now in my mid 50's Im shooting 65# but with this bowtech 70# would be a non factor in warm weather but with a longbow, its a whole other bllgame. Ive been shooting trad for 45 years and learned late in life that I shoot so much better and constantly in the 48 to 50 lb range and have no problems passing through deer and bear with that weight. Too much draw weight can lead to poor form and follow through and I prize repeatable accuracy above all. (even pride) Ive coached a lot of strong guys to better shooting just by having them drop the draw weight. When you have been doing this for more than 4 decades, you pick up things. wink
Posted By: Judman Re: Custom Recurve..... - 06/11/18
I guess I’m kinda a phenom, I’m 43 and gettin stronger... I’m sure 60 will be no problem...
Posted By: hookeye Re: Custom Recurve..... - 06/11/18
While many could be better served by lesser draw weight.......

I have seen too many on the low end that still shoot like crap.

Need to incorporate smart practice, whatever one chooses.
Fatigue I think a factor in developing bad form (and TP.).

Need to push mentally and physically, but only so far.
Ya for sure.... practice is where it’s at for sure!!
I quit for the day if I have two brain farts.
Some days I get to shoot longer than others.
Sometimes......simply run out of daylight
wink

Get into the groove soon enough.
Just don't want to start out on the wrong foot.

I'd like a FF rated rig at 60#.
And one at 55#
Another at 50#.

That'd cover it.
Chit................that's 3 grand or so.

Not gonna happen LOL
Maybe two...........52 and 58#.

smile
I'm lookin forward to hang in some pics in the next year or two......
Hell yeah, whack 'em! smile
Well crap.
Ol lady says kid has to take another class this summer to graduate.
Nother 1500 to pay out this week.

Better hold off on ordering a new Blackwidow one more yr.
Thought (for a minute) I could call Roger and have one before season.

Greybark, w big red stripe changed to black.

I could work Sat/Sun and just order the riser.
Work sucks though.

Won't unless windy'rainy...........if it's decent I'll be out shooting.

Seen some fantastic woods/colors in the Exotic builds. But for me, greybark is classic.
All three of my past builds have been GB.
Ever check out blacktail? Damn nice bows...
Posted By: hookeye Re: Custom Recurve..... - 06/12/18
Blacktail..........
Even the stuff that's too ornate for my tastes...........is stunning.

Widows are way cheaper in comparison..........and I don't like beating them up LOL.
Posted By: Judman Re: Custom Recurve..... - 06/13/18
Sent me a pic this morning, got the limbs glued up, lookin good....
[Linked Image]image hosting 30 mb
Posted By: bigwoods Re: Custom Recurve..... - 06/13/18
That's going to be sharp!
Posted By: stikshooter Re: Custom Recurve..... - 06/13/18
Looking good .
Posted By: sharp_things Re: Custom Recurve..... - 06/13/18
Nice colors.
Posted By: Judman Re: Custom Recurve..... - 06/13/18
Thanks gents. Should be badass. I’ll post updates as I get em
Posted By: covejeepsxj Re: Custom Recurve..... - 06/13/18
Gonna be awesome!

I have shot a Blacktail before, very sweeeeet.

Congrats!
Posted By: groundhunter Re: Custom Recurve..... - 06/18/18
I hope you enjoy your new bow. Last summer I sold the last of my heavy recurves, 5 of them, all over 50lbs..... I have been on your journey, having bows from Bruin, Checkmate, New Wood etc. I now am shooting a 40lb long bow, which will kill well within 20 yards............ I love to shoot anything, that launches an arrow...... show the pics when its done
Posted By: Judman Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/16/18
Just sent me a pic, coming along nicely.....
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/16/18
This must be the USED bow you were wanting to buy...Laffin, at myself 😂🤣😎
Originally Posted by Judman
[Linked Image]

Yeah, that’s definitely a used bow. Jud, Hope you got it for a good a price. 😝🤓😑🤭😎
Posted By: Judman Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/16/18
Haha oh shiit!!!
Posted By: R_H_Clark Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/16/18
Originally Posted by groundhunter
I hope you enjoy your new bow. Last summer I sold the last of my heavy recurves, 5 of them, all over 50lbs..... I have been on your journey, having bows from Bruin, Checkmate, New Wood etc. I now am shooting a 40lb long bow, which will kill well within 20 yards............ I love to shoot anything, that launches an arrow...... show the pics when its done

What kind of longbow you shooting? I'm going down in weight too.
Posted By: domit Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/16/18
I don't know if anybody told you but your draw length will get a bit shorter. I went from 29 1/4 to 26 1/2 . with my long bow. I'm looking at the great northern ghost recurve, short, fast light. have fun
Originally Posted by domit
I don't know if anybody told you but your draw length will get a bit shorter. I went from 29 1/4 to 26 1/2 . with my long bow. I'm looking at the great northern ghost recurve, short, fast light. have fun

That’s a good thing...JMan is built like a yard gnome on steroids. 😆😂😎
Posted By: R_H_Clark Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/16/18
I still draw 29.5 with a recurve. I'm 6'3 though.
Posted By: Judman Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/17/18
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by domit

That’s a good thing...JMan is built like a yard gnome on steroids. 😆😂😎

Geez thanks Mark, just when I thought I was sexy!!!! Haha
Posted By: sharp_things Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/18/18
Yes most that go from compound to trad dont understand the shorter draw length and the lesser pounds they will be able to pull. They have bows made only to regret being overbowed. If Ive seen it once, Ive seen it a hundred times. Pride keeps them from correcting their mistake and they develop bad habits, they get frustrated and give up. Its a consistent track for guys that wont listen to people who have been at this for many decades.
Posted By: Judman Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/18/18
Good talk princess....
Posted By: hookeye Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/19/18
If shooting compounds w release, might find your trad DL to be longer.

Overbowed............

even if of lower #..............you might shoot too long and get fatigued, learn bad habits.

Smart practice should allow build up without corruption.

New bow, having fun, or getting frustrated.........it's easy to shoot too much.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/19/18
DL w wheels and release 28"
Wheels or trad fingers..........28.5"
Same stance for any......open.
Posted By: groundhunter Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/19/18
I wish I had a Black Tail. You could not have made a better choice..... they shoot smooooooooooth,,,,, your going to enjoy it. they are not cheap, but worth it
Posted By: R_H_Clark Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/19/18
Originally Posted by sharp_things
Yes most that go from compound to trad dont understand the shorter draw length and the lesser pounds they will be able to pull. They have bows made only to regret being overbowed. If Ive seen it once, Ive seen it a hundred times. Pride keeps them from correcting their mistake and they develop bad habits, they get frustrated and give up. Its a consistent track for guys that wont listen to people who have been at this for many decades.

Or maybe they shot real good with more weight when they were younger,maybe even good enough to win some State competitions,but after a few years they need to drop some draw weight, Just saying.

I do agree that any new trad shooter should start real light,45 lbs about max,with 35-40 even better.
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/20/18
I used to hunt with a 60 at 28 Howatt Hunter. I was shooting full length 2117 XX75s drawing close to 32". The bow was tough to draw until I practiced for a couple of months, I would go out and shoot 6 or 8 arrows every time I thought about it. several times a day. Bought one of those Bowfit rubber band things and used it at work every night when I couldn't shoot. 60 is definitely doable you just have to work up your muscles and use proper technique. By the way that is going to be a beautiful bow.
Posted By: R_H_Clark Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/20/18
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I used to hunt with a 60 at 28 Howatt Hunter. I was shooting full length 2117 XX75s drawing close to 32". The bow was tough to draw until I practiced for a couple of months, I would go out and shoot 6 or 8 arrows every time I thought about it. several times a day. Bought one of those Bowfit rubber band things and used it at work every night when I couldn't shoot. 60 is definitely doable you just have to work up your muscles and use proper technique. By the way that is going to be a beautiful bow.

It is really a nice bow. I'm glad it wasn't purple heart and Osage. Boy,I've seen some guys pick some crap combinations. I think even beginning bowyers should tell clients hat looks good and what won't,even if it's what they really want.

You sure hit the nail on the head about PROPER TECHNIQUE, though I think it's most often referred to as form. That's the problem with a heavy bow. You will get tired and sloppy and likely develop bad habits that will be a lot harder to cure later. It really is a lot like shooting a rifle. A beginning archer doesn't need 60 lbs,anymore than a beginning shooter needs to start with a 300 win mag. You start off on a 22 and get your form down,then you gradually build up to whatever is the best for your game that you can shoot without getting sloppy in your form.

They say Howard Hill shot over 100 lbs routinely. He wasn't a huge man either,but he had shot endless hours for years building up to those weights. It's a different set of muscles that will grow, just don't start out too heavy and handicap yourself. I'm a big buy 6'3 slightly slouching,and 270 of not all fat. When I started getting serious about learning to shoot well,I started with a real cheap 40 lb bow and it was all I needed to hold while trying to get everything right. At this same time I hunted with a 85 lb compound,and had previously owned a 60 lb recurve bow that I had thought was light enough until, I started being taught by guys who had won national matches.
Posted By: centershot Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/20/18
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Originally Posted by Hogwild7

It is really a nice bow. I'm glad it wasn't purple heart and Osage. Boy,I've seen some guys pick some crap combinations. I think even beginning bowyers should tell clients hat looks good and what won't,even if it's what they really want.

You sure hit the nail on the head about PROPER TECHNIQUE, though I think it's most often referred to as form. That's the problem with a heavy bow. You will get tired and sloppy and likely develop bad habits that will be a lot harder to cure later. It really is a lot like shooting a rifle. A beginning archer doesn't need 60 lbs,anymore than a beginning shooter needs to start with a 300 win mag. You start off on a 22 and get your form down,then you gradually build up to whatever is the best for your game that you can shoot without getting sloppy in your form.

They say Howard Hill shot over 100 lbs routinely. He wasn't a huge man either,but he had shot endless hours for years building up to those weights. It's a different set of muscles that will grow, just don't start out too heavy and handicap yourself. I'm a big buy 6'3 slightly slouching,and 270 of not all fat. When I started getting serious about learning to shoot well,I started with a real cheap 40 lb bow and it was all I needed to hold while trying to get everything right. At this same time I hunted with a 85 lb compound,and had previously owned a 60 lb recurve bow that I had thought was light enough until, I started being taught by guys who had won national matches.

+1, the sooner you realize that shooting consistently has more to do with finesse than brute strength, the sooner you will become a competent barebow shot.
Posted By: aalf Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/20/18

My weight progression (or regression)......

Back in the old days & my last compound, I was shooting a Hoyt Pro Vantage with 50% let off set at 82 pounds with 2512's.

So based on that, my first custom recurve I bought had 68# limbs, and found it was too much. So I had a set of 62# limbs made for it. Once I settled into my shooting style, I used the 68's for elk hunting, and saved the 62's for deer at home in the cold. Soon there after, I had him build me another riser, so I could have two bows ready to go, and/or a backup for out of state hunts.

After several years, I sold both of those, and I ordered a new one to my specs, and specified it at 58#.

Fast forward several years, and I took it in to have it refinished, and asked him to drop the weight while he was at it. The weight is now at 54#.

My original longbow he had built for me was at 57#, and was OK, but when I had him build me a new one, I ordered around 50#, it came in at 52# which is just about right for me these days.
Posted By: sharp_things Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/20/18
Yes, as many are agreeing, I think the OP is in for a shock and will be ordering lower weight limbs. (we will never hear that part of the story though) Of he will stick with 60#, be overbowed and develop bad habits and give up (as I predicted in an earlier post). He will chicken neck trying to bring his face to the string instead of developing proper form.

Pride goes before the fall.

He will protest this.

I wont care. Ive seen it repeat itself over and over and over and over by all manner of guys that thought they knew what they were doing when they desired to dabble in trad.
Posted By: Judman Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/20/18
Yes, as many are agreeing, I think the OP is in for a shock and will be ordering lower weight limbs. (we will never hear that part of the story though) Of he will stick with 60#, be overbowed and develop bad habits and give up (as I predicted in an earlier post). He will chicken neck trying to bring his face to the string instead of developing proper form.

Pride goes before the fall.

He will protest this.

I wont care. Ive seen it repeat itself over and over and over and over by all manner of guys that thought they knew what they were doing when they desired to dabble in trad.

Shart things, I guess this thread is to show a new custom recurve in its stages of being built, at no point have I asked for advice. Ol man got me my first recurve at age 8, I killed a woodpecker with it a couple days later... I've shot trad off n on for 35 years now, but just recently the fire really got rekindled...

So, if I were you, I'd be a little more concerned with that turkey gobbler restricting your breathing than worried about me driving arrows through the highly elusive Columbian blacktail and Roosevelt elk...... Hint
Just order the lighter set of limbs now and save some time.

Hint.

You're welcome.
Not all men are created equal, obviously..... I'm sorry your ol man raised a puzzy.....
If I order anything, they will be 80lb limbs, if only because I can... Good talk softy
Sure................. If Ive heard that BS once I've heard it 100 times. (even from accomplished bowhunters that wanted to try trad) . But you will of course be different. You are special. Everybody is a tough guy in the inter web.

Pride and ignorance go before the fall. wink
I’m who I am 24/7/365 sweet chucks..... as stated, worry about yourself, no one asked for advice, just feel fortunate to being kept privy to watching a amazing piece of art being built, that is gonna to kill something other than farm animals... savvy?

Oh, the 80lbers are already ordered!!! Haha
I’m who I am 24/7/365 sweet chucks..... as stated, worry about yourself, no one asked for advice, just feel fortunate to being kept privy to watching a amazing piece of art being built, that is gonna to kill something other than farm animals... savvy?

Oh, the 80lbers are already ordered!!! Haha

You are again mistaken speed racer. I offered a prediction and a warning. You took it as advice (you need lots of that). It is a work of art that he is making. Ive never had somebody make a trad bow for me. I make my own. wink

Hint
Post em up!! Along with some kill photos with said bows....
Most recent kill was my 2016 Black bear with a bow I made and arrows I made using feathers from turkey I killed and Homemade broadheads I made from 7 1/4" circular saw blades and the finger tab I made from an old boot upper. The bow is a 48 Pound reflex/deflex I designed.

I won the hunt at a banquet. Ive never used a bear guide for any of my other bear. Ive taken 5 with a bow so far. (Never killed a bear with a gun and don't have the desire to) On the drive home I killed a 2nd smaller bear with my truck so I took that one home as well.

[Linked Image]

I self filmed the hunt. 20 heard heart shot.

Posted By: 44mc Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/20/18
they do not let you take pics in zoo culls
An 8 pointer I took with all homemade gear (same bow I used for the bear above) but a different broadhead I made. I took him at 8 yards.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
The woods I used for that bow are South American hardwoods. The riser is made from Bubinga, Bloodwood and good old American hard rock maple from a tree my Dad cut many years ago. Sort of a legacy piece of wood, cut by my Dad, Made into a bow by me . I also used some of the Maple in the limbs.

[Linked Image]

this is the order in which I stacked the layers.

[Linked Image]

I used spring clamps because C-clams get loose during the heating process when the glue oozes out. (trust me, there is a lot of oozing) frown Spring clamps keep a constant pressure at all times.

[Linked Image]

Next, I ran the block through my table saw to square it up and remove the excess glue.

[Linked Image]

Then I drew the riser pattern on the wood and cut it out with a band saw and sanded the fade outs on a drum sander.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
The form I designed and built.

[Linked Image]

The heater box to cure the epoxy.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Next, I cleaned all the wood and glass surfaces and laid them in the order in which I would glue them.

[Linked Image]

1. is .050 clear glass

2. is .020 kingwood vernier

3. is .090 thick hard maple taper (two pieces glued together to make one long piece)

4 and 5. is .065 thick hard maple taper (two pieces glued together to make one long piece)

6. is a piece of hard maple .060 parallel from the piece of wood my Dad cut. (two pieces glued together to make one long piece)

7. is .020 kingwood vernier

8. is .050 clear glass

Missing from the above picture is the riser.

After gluing up.

[Linked Image]
That’s sweet!!!!! Haha
Looks like a Boyd’s stock.... haha
[Linked Image]

antler limb tips from one of my deer.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: sharp_things Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/21/18
I built a tillering tree to make sure both limbs acted the same.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
All hand made by me. And used to kill deer and bear.

[Linked Image]

Homemade broadhead I designed and built and killed my last bear with. (Made from an old saw blade.)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Judman Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/21/18
Oh wow such stellar work!!!!
Post em up!! Along with some kill photos with said bows....

You asked and wanted to see my gear and some kills. I had my first trad kill in 1974. (it was a mouse.) I still have that bow.

This is from a recent youth event I ran. 4 of the bows in that pic are my homemades. I built my first trad bow in 1988 (30 years ago). The year Fred Bear died.

[Linked Image]

Ive been doing this a very long time and set up many archers and saw many guys switch to trad only to fail because pride had them overbowed. Ive seen it over and over and over.

I teach archery (archery merit badge, 4H shooting sports, Youth events I run or volunteer at, guys that come to my house referred by others I have set up, etc)
You kill those bear the same place Troy Gentry did???? Hell I think that was even in your state wasn’t it???
I don't know who that is.
Sweet Jesus that’s funny!!!! Lmfao
[Linked Image]image uploader
I got my bear with a bow that year. My younger brother got his with a old Marlin lever gun and my older brother got his bear with a 1895 Winchester 30-40 krag . All three of us scored that year.
Again, very impressive....
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/21/18
You killed a bear with your truck, and deer over an illegal bait site?
Sweet Jesus that’s funny!!!! Lmfao
[Linked Image]image uploader

Holy [bleep]! Is that sloth from the Goonies?
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Yes to the bear with the truck. No to the deer over an illegal bait pile. I did however get a citation back in 2012 for feeding deer before the gun deer season. There was no corn present when I got my citation (hence the feeding prior to season citation) He looked (boy did he look. He was tipping over leaves hoping to find some but in the week prior, the deer licked it all up. His words

"Since there is no corn present now, Im going to cite you for feeding"

Sorry to burst your bubble. I know how badly you wanted it to be a baiting citation.

Maybe next time? wink
I'm curious, where did you "poach" the pics from???? "Pun intended"...... haha

[Linked Image]

Funny thing, I do have one ear slightly lower than the other. I picked up my new driving glasses on Tuesday and during the fit up the gal mentioned it and adjusted the frames for my terrible deformity. wink

Yes to the bear with the truck. No to the deer over an illegal bait pile. I did however get a citation back in 2012 for feeding deer before the gun deer season. There was no corn present when I got my citation (hence the feeding prior to season citation) He looked (boy did he look. He was tipping over leaves hoping to find some but in the week prior, the deer licked it all up. His words

Sorry to burst your bubble. I know how badly you wanted it to be a baiting citation.

Maybe next time? wink

You bait animals to "hunt"???? WOW.......
I'm curious, where did you "poach" the pics from???? "Pun intended"...... haha

My hard drive on my computer. Its where I keep my hunting photos and then I put them on a file sharing web site like Photobucket and Imgur.
[quote=sharp_things]
You bait animals to "hunt"???? WOW.......

Every Bear Ive killed over the years has been with bait. I don't care to hunt with hounds even though that is popular here. The other method (perhaps more popular in WI) is with bait. Ive been doing it that way since the 80's. Its a typical method of taking bear. Perhaps someday if you want to take up bear hunting, we can teach you about that too.
I prefer not to bait anything...... I love to “hunt”..... hint

someday if you take up bear hunting we will talk.

Hint.
I got this one (qualifies for P&Y but I never entered it) back in the 80's.

Over bait.

[Linked Image]
I can definitely see why you use a 40# bow, your azz is wider than your dainty shoulders....
Actually 48# longbow. It really kills stuff dead and is a joy to shoot.

That was a 75# PSE in the bear pic. Notice the short aluminum arrows? That was back when overdraws were popular.

Young kids like would not remember those times.

someday if you take up bear hunting we will talk.

Hint.

I’ve killed more bear than I care to think about, I wouldn’t walk across the street to kill one nowadays....

Over bait.

[Linked Image]

Was that one with a truck?

Over bait.

[Linked Image]

When did they lower the score to 12”?????
Sure you have. LOL wink
I woudnt enter it with P&Y either. Some shady (illegal) hunting practices may come to light....especially with your poaching record.

Over bait.

[Linked Image]

19" on that one. It was a boar (they have bigger noggins than sows) See how you are learning stuff now?
Actually 48# longbow. It really kills stuff dead and is a joy to shoot.

That was a 75# PSE in the bear pic. Notice the short aluminum arrows? That was back when overdraws were popular.

Young kids like would not remember those times.

Yes I had a darton lighting and a Pearson spoiler with overdraws on both of em.. re hint

Over bait.

[Linked Image]

I've seen black labs bigger than that dink
Sure you have. LOL wink

Oh Jesus Christ now bear are hard to kill!!! Lmfao

Over bait.

[Linked Image]

I've seen black labs bigger than that dink

Exactly!!!
Sure you have. LOL wink

No, nobody here said that but you. Stick around we will teach you. Bear die way faster than deer.
Sure you have. LOL wink

Was the truck bumper OEM or a ranch hand? Heard you should use at least a 3/4 ton. 1/2 tons sometimes just wound.
[Linked Image]

Oooops 6’1/2 ‘ killed 25 years ago
Sure you have. LOL wink

No, nobody here said that but you. Stick around we will teach you. Bear die way faster than deer.

Who is "we"? You seem to be all alone here...
Sure you have. LOL wink

Was the truck bumper OEM or a ranch hand? Heard you should use at least a 3/4 ton. 1/2 tons sometimes just wound.

Glad you are taking an interest. Ram 1500. Broke the skull with a dead center license plate hit. Lights out on the spot for that dumb sow..
[Linked Image]

You pile corn in the road then run over it with a truck Jud?
Oooops a another bear!!!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

LOL, picking random pics from the web to save face. LOL

exposed. hint

I know a guy who buys mounts too.
Oh another!! Oh the mighty bear !!! So hard to come by!!!haha
[Linked Image]fast image hosting
Taking pics of the web that you are scrambling for is so badass. We don't think less of you. wink
This is the new world record but I chose not to enter it....
[Linked Image]
Who's the fat guy with the cub? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What a load in the orange vest. Hahahahahahshsahahahahaha. When that dope finds out you are posting his pics and embarrassing him with a cub he will be mad.
Bear are easy to kill with a bow.

[Linked Image]
It’s a world record I chose not to enter it!!!! I’m serious!!
No seriously. Who is that fat turd in the pic wearing orange with the cub? Was that a gun kill? Do you know the guy or is that just another pic you found on the web?

That guy has more chins than a Chinese phone book.

LOL at guys that need a gun to kill a bear.
Bears are easy to kill anyhow, should be like shootin fish in a barrel with they’re head stuck in a feed bucket
Post another Holstein you shot tied up to a fence post with a belly full of corn and the imprint of a Dodge 1500 bumper on it's fore head. You're the next Fred Bear short_things.

[Linked Image]

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Fat man in a little vest.
So come clean. Who is that fat turd in the orange vest with the cub? You posted it, Was it something you found on the web or do you know that lard azz?
Have you ever killed a bear with a bow?
This Chunnt is calling someone fat???? Fuuck you got fat rolls on your eyes you lard bucket!!!! Haha

How do you keep your eyes open????? Lmfao
[Linked Image]
So who is that fat azz in that pic you stole? Have you ever killed a bear with a bow?

Hell my 12 year old niece has killed bear. If at some point you want to try to take a bear, she can school you. Hahahaahahaha

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
But seriously, Have you killed a bear with a bow? And again, who is that fat turd in that orange vest with that cub. I want to know?
Ugly runs in those genes..... haha
The fat turd in action, rest assured I could do this with a bowl of goo like you as well.... haha
[Linked Image]
You still have not answered the question. Who is the fat turd with the bear cub and have you ever killed a bear with a bow?

These are not hard questions. hint

[Linked Image]
The fat turd in action,
[Linked Image]

So you know that fat azz. You were at his same sex wedding. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
You still have not answered the question. Who is the fat turd with the bear cub and have you ever killed a bear with a bow?

[Linked Image]
Yes , now you see a man that can shoot a 65# recurve.... hint....
Ron you can’t be talking [bleep]!!! Pointy head, jowels hangin to your knees, so fat you have rolls over your eyes...... must be the miricle whip????
[Linked Image]
1. You have not answered the question. Have you killed a bear with a bow? (you would of course have pics and no you cant continue to steal pics off the web)

2. And who is the lard azz with the cub

3. And who is the fat guy carrying his bride at what must be a same sex wedding???

We want to know.

[Linked Image]

You going through papa Murphy’s withdrawals tons a fun?
[Linked Image]
Fat turd
You catching flys or trolling for cock you lard bucket drooling mouth breather
Still no answers.

Have you killed a bear with a bow?

Who is the tub of lard in the orange with the bear cub

Who are the dudes in the same sex marriage pic?

Is that you? are you the pitcher or Catcher?

[Linked Image]
I think the answers are obvious.

The tub of fat goo in orange with the bear cub is you. Why kill a cub?

No, you have never killed a bear with a bow

And you are the catcher in that same sex wedding pic carrying your bride.
Eewwwww I’ve touched a nerve!!! Lol

This kchunt
[Linked Image]
Good god kill yourself.....
Actually Its obvious I have hit a home run here with the answers. Its why your melting round boy. Hahahahahahhha.

Funny chit right here. grin
When you feel like you are ready for bear hunting with a bow. Come back and start asking questions. No cubs this time. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

That was pretty sad.

We can get a young kid like you up to speed on bear hunting.
Than when you get older we can talk about making your own bow and arrows and broadheads and killing a bear. What a treat that will be for you.
The fat turd....
[Linked Image]
Have you ever shot a wild animal? I’m talking something not fenced in...?????
The fat drooling chunt, that’s a Roosevelt elk, they don’t offer high fence hunts for them... hint
Is the fat kid in that picture you????

So since you have never killed a bear with a bow, you post a pic of a fat kid with a young elk thinking we will think its a bear?????
Help me out here. What were you going for?

Fat kid with young elk = bear with a bow.

I know you younglings are taught that new math but son that chit don't add up. Hahahahahahah.
Fat eyes, here’s a 31 1/2” Muley, they don’t come to feed buckets, corn is what you got popped for??? Ya muleys don’t eat dried corn!!! Hint
[Linked Image]screen shot on a pc
So................................ Just an FYI, A deer with a gun next to a fat guy is also not a bear with a bow.
Hahahahahahaahahahahahahaha
Bowl of goo, aka fat eyes, notice the hat and king of the mountain wool.... re hint

No fences here!!! Hola
[Linked Image]free photo hosting
Bows where you swing for the fence and pull the Holstein cow pic out!!! Or the pre fed bear!!’
So this fat turd, This is you? That is not a bear with a bow either.

Try again, lard boy. Remember Bear and Bow. (both start with a B)

[Linked Image]
The fat drooling kchunt, to answer your question. No I’ve never baited a bear. Or killed a bear over bait, just seems like killed a farm animal doin it that way....
You keep posting pics of a fat turd with "NOT BEAR" pictures.

Thats not how this works. That not how any of this works. Now bet back to the web and see if you can copy a pic somebody else posted that you can claim is yours.

Chop chop. grin
I don’t feed animals and I don’t hint behind high fences. Got it?
No I’ve never baited a bear. Or killed a bear over bait, .

That is a great answer to a question nobody asked.

Have you ever killed a bear with a bow and arrow? Its really simple. The lard may be blocking your ability to figure it out.
I don’t feed animals and I don’t hint behind high fences. Got it?

Bear are never hunted in high fence operations. Neither are Vancouver Bull or any of the deer Ive taken or the Polynesian hogs Ive taken.

I did once kill a water buffalo in a tiny 20,000 acre "cage" wink

Surely even a uber fat, lard pot like you can figure that out.

Anyway, when somebody else makes that bow for you, and you grow a set and want to try bear, come back son, we will set you on the right path so you don't have to steal others pics off the web. wink

I like helping newb younglings like that.
Posted By: R_H_Clark Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/21/18
Well,that sure went to [bleep] didn't it?

I'm sorry if I had anything to do with that because of my speech about draw weight and my experience. I didn't necessarily mean it for the OP,I didn't even know the weight the OP had ordered. I was just speaking in general to new archers.
No I’ve never baited a bear. Or killed a bear over bait, .

That is a great answer to a question nobody asked.

Have you ever killed a bear with a bow and arrow? Its really simple. The lard may be blocking your ability to figure it out.

The lard is blocking vision for sure, if only obviously.....
if only obviously.....

The kid is so wounded he aint even using English any more. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHA.

Get some sleep lard boy. I will hand you your azz some more tomorrow. In the meantime. Look online for a pic of a fat kid with a bear and a bow and try to pass that off as yours. wink

Oh and congrats on that dude you were hugging. You guys looked happy together.

I will drop you on your head again tomorrow.

Out.
Sleep tight with the booger hog tonight..... don't let your papa Murphy clogged arteries fail you tonight!!! Ie; heartattack....

They say guys with fat rolls over they're eyes and jowels that hang to they're knees are prone to heart attacks.... re hint
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/21/18
Ron,
Why do you care whether Jud is pulling a 45, 50, 65, 75, or 80 pound string? You’ve seen how big he is. And, he’s not tilting the scales on the fat and flabby side either...Jud’s built more akin to the kind of dude you want to avoid at all costs, unless you have a gun or better yet two guns at the ready...Simple, mental decoder alarms should be going off in your brain informing your soul that this guy you’re poking at could easily put damage upon your body that medical care might have a hard time correcting...

If Jud wasn’t such a nice guy, who’s gainfully employed, with a solid family and a love for all things related to firearms, hunting, and his freedom...He could easily be that dude with nothing to hold him back from hurting a smart assed forum troll who jumps on others threads to create a pissing match...

You flamed his thread and you did it for your own personal entertainment thinking you’re making him look inexperienced around trad bows, and archery in general...You didn’t accomplish your goal, at least to the rest of us Fire members...

We all know Jud...We know he’s an extremely skilled and passionate hunter who kills a schit ton of free roaming wild game animals. He does it legally and consistently year after year covering many species and often going on DIY out of state hunts when he draws tags,,,Do you have a clue how difficult an out of state DIY hunt can be? They’re challenging and hard for reasons you can google up for your own self improvement. Point is, Jud also fills tags on these DIY hunts because he’s spent a lifetime dedicated to hunting, shooting and archery...

Ron, you’re just a strange dude. You have skills and talent in the making of things..Yes, you make a lot of interesting stuff, but you struggle making a connection with people, especially people who hunt..That’s troubling to me and others. It should be troublesome to you even more so...

I wish you well, I really do. And, I hope you figure out quickly that you are missing an opportunity to been seen as valued resource for information and ideas on all things archery...I don’t really know what your first step would be to getting yourself squared away but maybe consider not acting like an arrogant sack of dicks for starters......Beaver10 😎

I'd say a quick email to "deer and deer hunting" magazine and to all of the companies affiliated with him thats he's discussed on here, with a link to his posts on here would be useful...
Posted By: bigwoods Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/21/18
I can't believe Ron wants to get personal.....lol Jud, don't sweat this toolbox. He has me on ignore because I know personal info that has made him shed tears. Do some googling under his name, all of his user names and kids names. You will get more reading material and pics that you can stand. He is a broken man that craves attention.
Posted By: bigwoods Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/21/18
I'd like to see the officer Barry Meister come set the record straight on ol saggy eyes. The neighbors obviously tipped off the DNR on him. Liked as well at home as he is here. Lmao
Haha, the legally blind sweat hog, just mightta stroked out last night!! Culls will be culls......
Posted By: Jim_wi Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/21/18
Haha, the legally blind sweat hog, just mightta stroked out last night!! Culls will be culls......

Haha.....one can only hope.
Posted By: GregW Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/22/18
Eewwwww I’ve touched a nerve!!! Lol

This kchunt
[Linked Image]

This guy is sharp things? Lmao....

I'd love to see him suck air on a hike farther than from his Ikea closet smoker to the fridge....
Posted By: Judman Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/22/18
Haha, Greg got er dialed once again!!!
Was a rough go tonight.... grin
[Linked Image]
Posted By: sharp_things Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/22/18
Originally Posted by GregW

I'd love to see him suck air on a hike farther than from his Ikea closet smoker to the fridge....

Then you should have been with me a few months ago up at 9,000 feet bowhunting in the saddle between Moana Loa and Moana Kea on the big Island of Hawaii. I was hunting wild, free range (no fence) Vancouver bulls and Polynesian hogs. Very few people have ever taken a Vancouver bull with a bow. Before I arrived a bowhunter from Alaska hoped to fulfill his bucket list by being one of the few to take such a bull with archery gear. He got an arrow into one and it turned on him, killing him. Now you may want to think, "that cant be true.Ill bet lots of people have taken a wild Vancouver bull with archery gear. I'l bet he is making that up."

I would invite you to search the web for terms such as "bowhunting Vancouver bulls" or "Vancouver bull bowhunting". You will read about and see pictures of me and pics of guys with guns that have taken the wild bulls but not much else.

Jim Shockey went after the bulls and took a small one but used a muzzle loader. If people do go after these wild bulls, the weapon of choice is a firearm because nobody wants to get close to them. The guide said I would be the first bowhunter he had ever guided for, for a Vancouver. The air was thin and the footing dishonest but I did well on that hunt. So, I wish you could have been there since (as you state) this is a love of yours to see.

FYI, city boys that don't have a clue about animals or wild game will make the mistake of thinking that is s a "COW" since everything is a cow to them. In the Bovine family, the males are bulls and the females are cows. I killed a bull (male) don't look like a city boy and embarrass yourself by calling a male, a cow. Just like you would not call a bull elk, a cow elk. wink

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Now that bull resides on the wall with my other bow kills. grin

[Linked Image]
I'd say a quick email to "deer and deer hunting" magazine and to all of the companies affiliated with him thats he's discussed on here, with a link to his posts on here would be useful...

Yes, that is a good idea. Let me know if you need help with the list of affiliates. If I were you I would start with Innovative Outdoorsman. Contact Jake and tell him everything. Link pics and copy what what posted.

At Deer and Deer hunting, you will want to contact Dan.

Best of luck and let me know if you need assistance. You can do this. grin

actually I was swamped yesterday with customers wanting help getting ready for bowhunting. On guy that has hunted all over the globe is leaving soon for Africa and needed help. (I outfitted him on his Free range American Bison hunt) and he wants to use those same arrows but my Cutthroat Broadheads that I recently used on "adult" sized game for his Cape buffalo hunt and he wanted them razor sharp so he came back to my shop for help. This was the bison he took with items I designed and made for that hunt,

[Linked Image]
Posted By: scenarshooter Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/22/18
[Linked Image]

Looks good! At 43, you'll have no problem pulling it. Hell I'm 60 and still pull 75#. I just need to work at it a little harder...;)
Oh never hunted the aforementioned locale....
[Linked Image]free image hosting
Never seen any Polynesian boars either, ....
[Linked Image]
LOL a piglet holding a piglet. Its like you are trying to make yourself look bad. hint
Never hunted Maui either....
[Linked Image]
The ground in Hawaii is tough to hunt fatty....
[Linked Image]
You should have stayed fatter buddy, at least you could see when you were 350!!!!
[Linked Image]
The ground in Hawaii is tough to hunt fatty....
[Linked Image]

Fatty is right. The douche holding the ram is a fat turd. Hahahahaahaahahahahhaahahaha.

don't blame you for trying to hide behind somebody.
I hear your one son has had more balls bounce off his chin than hank Aaron’s bat????? Tell him to get back in the closet, sucking pipe as a man is not normal...... hint hint
Never hunted Maui either....
[Linked Image]

another gun kill. You should take up bowhunting. You may like it. hint
Rest assured I’ve never, or will ever look like this festering pile of goo!!!!
[Linked Image]
So your boy does suck dick??? Does he swallow???
Yep judging by his dad, he swallows!!!!! Haha
Rest assured I’ve never, or will ever look like this festering pile of goo!!!!
[Linked Image]

That was a very cold weather spot and stalk. Even with all that long underwear I was still cold. That was a huge doe. Perfect heart shot too. With a bow. hint.
Was sucking cock a “learned” behavior for your boy, or was it “natural “????
Struck a never. LOL at you lashing out is despair. Thats not sad at a ll. hint. wink

If you were a bowhunter, Id say your quiver of ideas has run empty so you have to throw stones. wink
Ron, sucking another mans dick is about like baiting a animal to kill, I’m not real interested.... hint

I’m betting he learned from his dad!!! Yep 👍
Struck a never. LOL at you lashing out is despair. Thats not sad at a ll. hint. wink

If you were a bowhunter, Id say your quiver of ideas has run empty so you have to throw stones. wink
Posted By: rosco1 Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/22/18

Then you should have been with me a few months ago up at 9,000 feet bowhunting in the saddle between Moana Loa and Moana Kea on the big Island of Hawaii. I was hunting wild, free range (no fence) Vancouver bulls and Polynesian hogs. Very few people have ever taken a Vancouver bull with a bow. Before I arrived a bowhunter from Alaska hoped to fulfill his bucket list by being one of the few to take such a bull with archery gear. He got an arrow into one and it turned on him, killing him. Now you may want to think, "that cant be true.Ill bet lots of people have taken a wild Vancouver bull with archery gear. I'l bet he is making that up."

I would invite you to search the web for terms such as "bowhunting Vancouver bulls" or "Vancouver bull bowhunting". You will read about and see pictures of me and pics of guys with guns that have taken the wild bulls but not much else.

Jim Shockey went after the bulls and took a small one but used a muzzle loader. If people do go after these wild bulls, the weapon of choice is a firearm because nobody wants to get close to them. The guide said I would be the first bowhunter he had ever guided for, for a Vancouver. The air was thin and the footing dishonest but I did well on that hunt. So, I wish you could have been there since (as you state) this is a love of yours to see.

FYI, city boys that don't have a clue about animals or wild game will make the mistake of thinking that is s a "COW" since everything is a cow to them. In the Bovine family, the males are bulls and the females are cows. I killed a bull (male) don't look like a city boy and embarrass yourself by calling a male, a cow. Just like you would not call a bull elk, a cow elk. wink

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Good god I’m in tears! Nice cow!
Originally Posted by rosco1

city boys that don't have a clue about animals or wild game will make the mistake of thinking that is a "COW" since everything is a cow to them. In the Bovine family, the males are bulls and the females are cows. I killed a bull (male) don't look like a city boy and embarrass yourself by calling a male, a cow. Just like you would not call a bull elk, a cow elk.

LOL at the young gen-X concrete walker, wink

city boys that don't have a clue about animals or wild game will make the mistake of thinking that is s a "COW" since everything is a cow to them. In the Bovine family, the males are bulls and the females are cows. I killed a bull (male) don't look like a city boy and embarrass yourself by calling a male, a cow. Just like you would not call a bull elk, a cow elk. wink

Yeah I seen that the first time. That’s a great doe too, congrats?
The blubbering lard ass, Hawai’i doesn’t hold a candle to the West you stupid fuuck..... I’ve done it all, have you?

That’s a great doe too, congrats?

That was fridgid, spot and stalk during a blizzard. She was huge.
The blubbering lard ass, Hawai’i doesn’t hold a candle to the West you stupid fuuck..... I’ve done it all, have you?

settle down fat boy. The lard is cutting off the blood to your brain. You were on Maui (low elevation). I was on the mountain on the big island. You should try hunting up there some day since you seem clueless. hint
Fridgid AND a blizzard? That’s a phenomenon

That’s a great doe too, congrats?

That was fridgid, spot and stalk during a blizzard. She was huge.

And a big doe to boot. She slid nice though on that snow.

settle down fat boy. The lard is cutting off the blood to your brain. You were on Maui (low elevation). I was on the mountain on the big island. You should try hunting up there some day since you seem clueless. hint

You think they have rams on Maui??? Haha

Nope killed on kona pry the fat rolls off your eyes!!!
Did your boy suck cock last night???? Haha
killed on kona

On Kona???? I think you mean in or near Kona. (low elevation easy walking) Get away from the low lands beach side and Try getting up the mountains. If your lard azz could make it up that high. hint.
OK, another customer wants help with his bowhunting gear. Will drop you on your head a bit more later today. Lets see if you have anything of substance to say while Im gone or if you are simply lashing out wildly out of desperation. wink
Posted By: fredIII Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/22/18
Let’s not forget how good sharp is at lying, the pos can convince himself that hamburger is bacon. So the Dick’s his boy sucks are just spicy pussys.

Hawai hunting is physically impossible.

Got this allusive big island game species with a rope. Really tough.

[Linked Image]
OK, another customer wants help with his bowhunting gear. Will drop you on your head a bit more later today. Lets see if you have anything of substance to say while Im gone or if you are simply lashing out wildly out of desperation. wink

Only person dropping they’re head is your boy when he sucks cock....
killed on kona

On Kona???? I think you mean in or near Kona. (low elevation easy walking) Get away from the low lands beach side and Try getting up the mountains. If your lard azz could make it up that high. hint.

Your lying once again. We actually saw several highly elusive “Vancouver bulls”, outfitter told me $500, I told him no thanks, I’ve butchered several cows before. .....
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/22/18

And a big doe to boot. She slid nice though on that snow.

At least somebody in the family chooses to nail females...sounds like your son/daughter is bucks only?
Posted By: fredIII Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/22/18
killed on kona

Your lying once again. We actually saw several highly elusive “Vancouver bulls”, outfitter told me $500, I told him no thanks, I’ve butchered several cows before. .....

Fatherinlaw almost hit one way in the hell bigger than old Ronnie’s with his new dodge last time we visited. He would not let me rope it. To far from the BBQ pit. LOL.

PS that cow was a lucky deal hit way to high.
I’m wondering if “the customer “ was getting blown??? Fat eyes, please don’t tell the www your pimpin the cumguzler out???? Laffin
Posted By: bigwoods Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/22/18

Yes, that is a good idea. Let me know if you need help with the list of affiliates. If I were you I would start with Innovative Outdoorsman. Contact Jake and tell him everything. Link pics and copy what what posted.

Jake.....lmfao! You're such a toolbox trying to send them to your company and your son. He doesn't back your old saggy eyed azz. That is just another name you try to hide behind, talking in 3rd person like Larry Root hides behind his wife. You need help.
Big woods be nice!!! She was really buddled up, it was cold!!!! Haha
[Linked Image]
Also, don’t say “root”, his boy might get horned up!!!!! Lmfao

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Stone cold killer you. Bet it was a brutal hunt. Did you pack the cow out on your back?

You are right, that terrain looks epic, for a riding lawnmower....
Greg, I was in the same exact place he hunted, other than the lava beds, it’s about like walking in a park, literally..... I’m willing to bet it was a 1 day “hunt” for the elusive Holstein/Hereford cross..... grin
Doesn't surprise me none at all....
Posted By: Remsen Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/22/18
Though I don't see posts from the only person I've ever blocked on any forum, I do, unfortunately, see the replies and embedded posts/pics.

I don't give a chit HOW "feral" cattle is, it's still cattle. Bragging about "hunting" one is akin to bragging about getting laid at a whorehouse.
Posted By: bigwoods Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/22/18
Originally Posted by Remsen
Though I don't see posts from the only person I've ever blocked on any forum, I do, unfortunately, see the replies and embedded posts/pics.

I don't give a chit HOW "feral" cattle is, it's still cattle. Bragging about "hunting" one is akin to bragging about getting laid at a whorehouse.

He has a better chance hunting a farmer's cattle than he does at the whorehouse! Lol
Posted By: Switch Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/22/18
Just a kind word of advice, don't shoot the heavy bows. With today's broad heads and composite shafts 40 to 45# is all you need for deer sized game. I was a tough guy once shooting 70 to 75# recurves. now my shoulders are gone. Doc says I need a shoulder replacement but I think it will have to get a lot worse before I go under the knife. My kid gets complete penetration with a 43# Martin Hunter.
Cool!! Once again, I’m not asking for advice, but sharing a badass bow in the making.... I’m feeling like may this whole thread should be nuked and I’ll start over with a disclaimer..... my new custom bow will be 20lbs..... grin
Posted By: Switch Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/22/18
Nice looking bow no matter what you decide as for weight! Not trying to be a smart ass, just killing time and putting in my 2 cents worth.
Posted By: fredIII Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/23/18
Originally Posted by Switch
Nice looking bow no matter what you decide as for weight! Not trying to be a smart ass, just killing time and putting in my 2 cents worth.

Take that two cents, toss it in the hole in the wall, at the truck stop down the road from Ronnie’s. his boy will suck you off and toss the money back.

pS bears with a bow is epic when done spot and stalk but sitting in a tree waiting for one to put his head in a bucket so you can draw is as gay as well you guys know.
Beating a dead horse. Wait have you arrowed a horse yet Ronnie. LOL.
Posted By: sharp_things Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/23/18
Greg, I was in the same exact place he hunted,

Hahahahhahahahahahahaha

Nope! of that you can be certain. wink
Originally Posted by Remsen

Ummmm Your "I don't know what I'm talking about"

is showing. wink
Just a kind word of advice, don't shoot the heavy bows. With today's broad heads and composite shafts 40 to 45# is all you need for deer sized game. I was a tough guy once shooting 70 to 75# recurves. now my shoulders are gone. Doc says I need a shoulder replacement but I think it will have to get a lot worse before I go under the knife. My kid gets complete penetration with a 43# Martin Hunter.

Thanks to the voice of experience from myself and others, he has contacted the guy doing all the work and asked him to build the limbs for 50 Lbs. He wont come clean but we know better.

He posts

Yes , now you see a man that can shoot a 65# recurve.... hint....

But we know better for a young kid that aint killed chit with a trad bow except a woodpecker. hahahahahaha
Posted By: Judman Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/23/18
Has your son choked on a cock yet?

The other cull that can’t rifle hunt due to assault charges, tell him I’d like to spank him, if only cause he’s a kchunt.... grin
Is that your son I hear gargling on a oversized shaft???? Good god your a peach
Has your son choked on a cock yet?

The other cull that can’t rifle hunt due to assault charges, tell him I’d like to spank him, if only cause he’s a kchunt.... grin

Your..... "grasping at straws and making chit up" is showing again. wink

I get it, your wounded. Your lashing out.

Its funny as hell. hahahahaahahahahahah. grin

You young gen x kids are funny. Snowflakes are entertaining.
Does the homo do face down azz up and spread his cheeks, or does he make his buddy “hunt” for it???? Grin
Shart things, if it’s any consolation, I bet “he” takes like a champ!!!!...... grin

Hint
The fat drooling window licking blubbering kchunt, who did you “hunt” with on your exclusive 1 day “hunt”???? Haha
Oh and did your boy suck him up for a discount???? Lmfso
Posted By: Jim_wi Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/23/18
OMG...Judman is hitting it out of the park and it is all true!!! Haha Ron, you got it coming.
who did you “hunt” with on your exclusive 1 day “hunt”???? Haha

I doubt you have heard of him fat boy. wink
Big woods be nice!!! She was really buddled up, it was cold!!!! Haha
[Linked Image]

Yeah real cold...Ron wearing his 48x32 wrangler jeans...what a dolt.
who did you “hunt” with on your exclusive 1 day “hunt”???? Haha

I doubt you have heard of him fat boy. wink

I bet I have.....

Is sucking cock a learned behavior???? Huh fatty????
The fat blind drooling kchunt, you’re winning!!! Haha
Not sure why you would care who the outfitter was lard boy.
Posted By: bigwoods Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/23/18
Rons outfitter.....

https://hawaiisafaris.com
He’s waaaay dumber than I thought.... who the fuuck would pay that for a cow you couldn’t bring the meat home ???? Good lord, the fat over the eyelids has you chucked up!!! Obviously.... grin[Linked Image].

This blind man is calling someone fat!!! Haha

Don’t say fat too loud your boy might suck your cock!!!! Hshs
Please post a pic of your wife you blubbering dummy....
The stupid fat kchunt had to run a 3-D cutter to go to Hawaii, sorry biitch I’ve only been there (11) times..... hint
Oooops o like to fish too.... grin
[Linked Image]
who the fuuck would pay that for a cow you couldn’t bring the meat home

LOL at city boys that don't know a bulll from a cow. hahahahahaahaahaahha.

All meat was donated to the locals. The outfitter had a waiting list.

Look at the gut on that fat turd with the fish. hahahahahahah. What a fat turd.
You’ll notice the hands in realation to everything else, as well as the size12 1/2 shoe.... being 5’11” is tough, especially with legs for arms.... hint

Don’t tell your boy, I don’t need any stalkers..... grin

Oh my dick is like a tuna can, not very long, but she has some girth!!! Haha
hahahahahahahahaha What a fat glob of gooo.

[Linked Image]
who the fuuck would pay that for a cow you couldn’t bring the meat home

LOL at city boys that don't know a bulll from a cow. hahahahahaahaahaahha.

All meat was donated to the locals. The outfitter had a waiting list.

Look at the gut on that fat turd with the fish. hahahahahahah. What a fat turd.

Hey it was extremely cold and I was bundled up!!!! Haha

Your poor miserable kchunt!!! You got a brother from Oregon named Larry micklecky??? Haha
hahahahahahahahaha What a fat glob of gooo.

[Linked Image]

Show that to the [bleep], hell wanna marry me!!!
It’ll remind him of gettin molested??? By daddy??? Lol
The bleep was your son... hint
So wounded you are. hehehehehehehehe. wink

Dance puppet.
Ron, all seriousness, is sucking another mans dick a learned behavior or was he born with it???? I’m thinking he might make a great hunting pard!!! Seriously!!!
Hey lard boy, Exactly how many big game animals have you taken with a trad bow???
Post that list of sponsors.
It would make it easier to ruin you. But I can tell you the guys at said broad headed company’s don’t know or want to know the convicted poacher. Owner did a google while I was leading him to Ronnie’s big act like he was a player. LOL. Guy never even heard of him.

Who’s wounded?
Jud, you are mean! LOL. And you know good and well I would not let you hunt with a guy packing a pink bow.
Originally Posted by fredIII
Post that list of sponsors.

Spnsors??? Explain. Sponsors of or for what? Im trying to help you out here.
Hey lard boy, Exactly how many big game animals have you taken with a trad bow???

Probably as many species as you and Jake have sucked dicks... shock is more than “a lot”.... haha
Fat kchunt, you should probably just go away..... hint
Never mind I haven’t killed nearly that amount!!! Please did reguard..... grin
So lard boy, exactly how many big game animals have you killed with a trad bow? Im guessing a guy who pretends to speak with experience must have killed at least on. So, here is your chance you flabby tub of goo, how many?

Think about a guy like Fred Eicher who has killed a chit load of big game with trad gear using 54 Pounds and you are going to begin your trad journey having never done chit at 65 pounds. hahahahahahahaahahaha. Fred has decades of trad hunting and a boat load of animals all over the globe and is a strapping fella.

We know you have never killed a bear with any kind of bow so we can rule that species out.
Ron how many times did jake suck Patrick Fischer’s dick to pay for the “hunt”???? Pun intended there..... hint
Did you teach himto suck dick for the discounts????

This list please be thorough as I want to make the 40 of free time I have Monday to Friday count. Grin.
Ron how many times did jake suck Patrick Fischer’s dick to pay for the “hunt”???? Pun intended there..... hint

Deflecting again??? So we can take the tantrum as an answer. You haven't killed chit. hahahahahaha.

Jake is married and he and his wife have a one year old daughter.

LOL at you lashing out. Wounded lil snowflake. hahahahahahahahahaha. You fat kids make me laugh.

This list please be thorough as I want to make the 40 of free time I have Monday to Friday count. Grin.

Start with Innovative Outdoorsman and Deer and Deer hunting. After you register your displeasure with them, (I need to make sure Im not wasting my time here) we will talk further. wink
Wow texted my buddy/guide on the big island, asked you ever guide a kchunt named Ron Kulas? Response was fuuck no, what’s that guys problem???

Every outfitter, which is about 3, I’ve hunted with considered me s brother at the end of the hunt.... hint
Wow texted my buddy/guide on the big island, asked you ever guide a kchunt named Ron Kulas? Response was fuuck no, what’s that guys problem???

Every outfitter, which is about 3, I’ve hunted with considered me s brother at the end of the hunt.... hint

Cool Story. How many big game animals have you killed with a trad bow? I called my buddy and asked him about you and he laughed and said, that fat turd, is a joke. Then he said, look at the gut on that guy.

See? pretend is fun. isn't it. wink
Oh more new info, you killed your bull illegally in the Hawaiian homelands???? Just fuucking wow!!!!! Lmfao
Oh more new info, you killed your bull illegally in the Hawaiian homelands???? Just fuucking wow!!!!! Lmfao

No but we did pass by it on the the drive to the hunt. Saw a ton of goats. Your going to have to try harder making stuff up. I heard I killed it while riding a unicorn at night. wink
So my guy wouldn’t hint you, and you kill a cow illegally???? God damn you are a piece of shiit’nnn oh btw he googled y, that’s why he didn’t hunt ya!!!
So my guy wouldn’t hint you, and you kill a cow illegally???? God damn you are a piece of shiit’nnn oh btw he googled y, that’s why he didn’t hunt ya!!!

Your guy wouldn't hint me??????

English next time. wink

You have a guy?
Ya I just made that up!!! Haha

I think you and that pos Fischer need a call to fish and wildlife....
Ya I just made that up!!! Haha

I think you and that pos Fischer need a call to fish and wildlife....

Call now. Operators are standing by. wink
Oh, I made this up, he said your a total queef, did he wrote a story about it??? Haha fuuck your a washed up fat bitch!!!
Did you teach himto suck dick for the discounts????

Only reason there was a Awkward silence when the boy told Ronnie’s he was gay. Was because Ronnie’s mouth was full of his cock when his boy told him . 😉

List please. Ronnie.
LOL at fat boy playing pretend. Too funny. Lay off the double stuffed Oreos and get spell check goo boy. wink

I knew you were in a pretend world since Ive not killed a cow on the big Island of Hawaii.
Said he googled you and saw a deer baiting offense, didn’t call you back!!! Haha fuuck you can’t make this up!!!! Lmfao
[quote=Judman]
List please. Ronnie.

Start with Innovative Outdoorsman and Deer and Deer hunting. After you register your displeasure with them, (I need to make sure Im not wasting my time here) we will talk further.

Chop chop. Get on it. wink
My guy also said he wouldn’t give a discount for a [bleep] from Jake.... hinting
Ron you blind fat kchunt, locktail and go away!!! Seriously
Said he googled you and saw a deer baiting offense, didn’t call you back!!! Haha fuuck you can’t make this up!!!! Lmfao

Cool story. I wonder how many guides I contacted to see about bowhunting Vancouver bulls??? I wonder. hint? wink

Does your pretend friend know? That would be a good question.
I’m sure Patrick Fischer doesn’t want his illegal activities lasted on www..... let alone getting his dick sucked to give a discount to a poacher...
I can take a pic of texts if you like you fat kchunt????
Not sure why you are so upset ton of lard???

Im enjoying this and you are getting so angry. wink

Time to turn in. I will ask you how many big game animals you have taken with a trad bow tomorrow.

Ask your pretend buddy. He may know. wink hint.
I’m sure Patrick Fischer doesn’t want his illegal activities lasted on www.....

No, this is serious. The world needs to know. I mean, you cracked the case wide open. You must alert the authorities. wink
Who in the fuuck would poach a cow!????? Lmfao god damn I can’t believe it
Oh I’ve never had a guide google me and say, “ no he’s a fat illegal kchunt, I won’t hunt with him”!!!! Holy shiit, a cumaddict for a son and a cheater for a dad!!! You go girl!!!! You’ve done great!!! Haha
Does Hawai’i got a law for cattle rustling????

Cool story. I wonder how many guides I contacted to see about bowhunting Vancouver bulls??? I wonder. hint? wink

Does your pretend friend know? That would be a good question.

Cows( beef ) LOL. Big kill! [bleep]! I killed more steak than I could ever eat. But never not once have I bragged about setting a record.
Parker ranch beef is TFF.
Princess, you think I know what the Hawian highlands is??? Really?? I’ve been to kona 1 time, been to Maui at least 10, Honolulu once, lanai once and Molokai once, if only for conversation.....
Oh Freddy, I’ll shoot you the text, but cross out the nam before you post!!!
Oooops silence!!! Hsha

My guy asked if you write a story about it!!! Lmfao
Oooops I bet Patrick Fischer line is burning up right now!!!! Haha

$$$$ means a lot to alotta different folks, some would sell their soul to the devil....

I will say this, the outfitters I’ve used refer to me as brother, offer me discounts, drastic discounts for me and whoever I wanna bring, and even free/sponsored hunts, which were surprising, but, when your cool, your cool...... everyone I’ve hunted with, and then some would have a made bed for me at 6 am tomorrow if I sent a text right now..... hint

Every fuucking one of em.....
Ok ok you got me again the fence, totally made this up!!!! I’m sorry you worthless lard bucket!!! Who the fuuck poaches a cow???? I pissed my pants btw!!! No if your son offers to blow me I won’t delete this!!! No just go away...... hint

[Linked Image]
Rut roh fat kchunt, peel the fat off your eyes and read!!!! Haha

This Vancouver bull poaching is serious stuff. You cant let this go without reporting it. (its the right thing to do). That'll teach me. You need to report this ASAP.

Here is the number to call it in. DLNR Enforcement: 643-DLNR

Here is the Hawaii DLNR web site for you to contact somebody to report this violation. http://dlnr.hawaii.gov (you really need to take action)

Operators are standing buy. Don't delay, call today. wink

And thanks for all the visits to my blog. Im guessing you have learned a lot in the several times you have visited. Thats right. I can see you fat boy. A fat kid like you is not very stealthy so your greasy fingerprints are easy to spot. hint. wink

WOW! 201 visits in the last 24 Hours. Slow down chubby, your going to crash my blog. Pace yourself. laugh

I noticed on page one of this dumpster fire that you posted

I think at least 2 or 3 years for you. LOL not sure it would take that long but you are a young kid and a newb to trad bowhunting. Most of use do it the first year. I recall building a bow myself and killing a deer with it that same year but you go girl, give it a couple 2-3 years. hahahahaahaha.

Cows( beef ) LOL. Big kill! [bleep]! I killed more steak than I could ever eat. But never not once have I bragged about setting a record.
Parker ranch beef is TFF.

Carefull now, your city boy is showing again. Perhaps google what the difference is between a bull and a cow or get out of the city and ask a farmer. wink

Now this happened to be a cow. (water buffalo). I hunted this one in a teeny, tiny little 22,000 acre (32 sq/mi) cage. Walked right up on it, stuck the arrow through the wires and hit it on the 5th try. I think it was a gut shot. We found a couple days later. wink

[Linked Image]

Wow...that is a nice cow.
Originally Posted by Jim_wi
Wow...that is a nice cow.

Thanks. That Water buffalo cow bowhunt was a lot of fun. That water buffalo cow was 1700 pounds (a full 700 pounds more than the bull I killed in Hawaii)
You had to cheat to kill a cow, very impressive!!!!! So how was the imaginary text you stupid fuuck??? Use some toothpicks to keep the lard rolls from blocking your vision!!!

How's that cumjunkie son of yours? Did he put in work last night???? Haha

This should help you lard azz. Most of us make our bows and kill the same year but a fat young kid like you will need a few years to pull it off. Now that you have told the guy doing all the work to build a lower weight bow, you might be able to kill something in a couple years. What fat turd. hahahahahahahah.

Make sure to ask lots of questions. We will set you on the right path.

http://www.petersenshunting.com/tips-tactics/beginners-guide-traditional-archery/

This Vancouver bull poaching is serious stuff. You cant let this go without reporting it. (its the right thing to do). That'll teach me. You need to report this ASAP.

Here is the number to call it in. DLNR Enforcement: 643-DLNR

Here is the Hawaii DLNR web site for you to contact somebody to report this violation. http://dlnr.hawaii.gov (you really need to take action)

Operators are standing buy. Don't delay, call today. wink

And thanks for all the visits to my blog. Im guessing you have learned a lot in the several times you have visited. Thats right. I can see you fat boy. A fat kid like you is not very stealthy so your greasy fingerprints are easy to spot. hint. wink

WOW! 201 visits in the last 24 Hours. Slow down chubby, your going to crash my blog. Pace yourself. laugh

I noticed on page one of this dumpster fire that you posted

I think at least 2 or 3 years for you. LOL not sure it would take that long but you are a young kid and a newb to trad bowhunting. Most of use do it the first year. I recall building a bow myself and killing a deer with it that same year but you go girl, give it a couple 2-3 years. hahahahaahaha.

Done they will be contacting your guide first then you for statement is the word. LOL.
Super. Looking forward to it. How is that contacting the businesses I told you about going????? Chop chop.
They are going to want to know when I killed that bull (that thing you think is a cow) on Feb. 20th. Investigators will want to know that. I can supply them the video of the hunt. Let me know. grin

You can send them to my hunt blog. We both know you know where to find that. wink
Make sure to tell 5-0 that I spent a week on the Island of Kauai and then flew to the big island. I stayed at Uncle Billies Kona resort.

[Linked Image]

I visited a local Green Bay Packers bar in Kona. as well. (so I might have been hunting with alcohol in my system) Personally, I don't drink but we cant rule out 2nd hand alcohol. wink

[Linked Image]

This pic was at 8000 feet. We hunted at 9000 feet but they will want to know where. Im sure this pic will explain and they will know right where to look.

[Linked Image]

Just past this spot.

[Linked Image]

Some hogs were killed too. wink

[Linked Image]

Let me know if you need more info to bust this case wide open. grin
While we wait for 5-0 to love the case of the "illegal Vancouver bull" Lets get to helping fat baby Huey, cut his learning curve from (as he posted) a couple years to a time frame a regular man would expect. Even that fat tub of goo should be able to kill something in less time.

Here is a book that will help.

https://www.amazon.com/Beginners-Gu...;sr=1-2&keywords=archery+for+dummies

Then we can start talking about arrows and form and split fingers or 3 below (terms you wont understand yet). wink
The drooling pasty white sweat hawg, you still haven't answered the question, quit deflecting, your son that loves to suck other guys cocks, is that a learned behavior or does he think he was born that way?
The high fence killa!!! What bowl of goo!!! Open those eyes lard bucket!!! 😂
[Linked Image]russian photo sharing
Hahahahahahaha. So wounded. Lashing out. Snowflakes these days. haha. grin grin

There are other books for beginners I can recommend that will cut years off your learning curve to killing something with a trad bow. Even a fat tub of lard like you will have success if you listen lots and talk less. Im here for you sally. wink

That Russian Boar was good eating. Someday you might want to go after hogs with a bow (I mean a hog like you should have no problem killing a hog). I can talk you though that as well. Ive taken hogs in several states and am looking at gators and hogs in Florida for my next adventure. Stick around baby Huey, you will learn some stuff.
Oooops, it’s him isn’t it!!!! Haha the dented/bruised chin gave it away.... hint
[Linked Image]russian photo sharing
Here we go, sorry for posting the pasty white mouth breathing booger hawg!!!
[Linked Image]post pics
Stellar build you got going on there!!!! Lmfao hunched back, rolls over the eyes, chin flap you could use as a sail!!!!
[Linked Image]
I was thinking fat boy, Since I was killing stuff with a trad bow before you were even born and was killing stuff while you were schitting in your pants, that this thread would be a good way to shorten what you figured was at least a 2 year learning curve to your first trad kill. Im thinking we can get you on a kill sooner. Now that you went with a lower poundage bow you wont have as many bad habits but feel free to post up a "hows my form?" video. We will look past the fat and offer an honest assessment. laugh Ask lots of arrow questions too. We are here for you lard boy. wink

We can get fat baby Huey through this.

[Linked Image]
Don’t show the “soldier”, he’ll dig that baby face, I don’t roll like that....
He’s the “one” isn’t he???? 😂
Gobble gobble

Gobble
[Linked Image]
Look at that meat flap!!!! Fuuck!! Can they remove that somehow???? Good lord
Gobble gobble

Gobble
[Linked Image]

Hey that guy is hardcore!!! He drove around the big island and poached a cow at 8000’!!!! Bucket list hunt!!! 😆
Our youngest enlisted in 2011 while still in his junior year in HS. 8 years worth.

You really are wounded. cry You Gen X kids cant handle it when you are schooled. haha
Im not sure how our youngest son factors into this (except as a distraction for a wounded fat little kid like you) But you will have to shoot a trad bow for many years to catch up to him and he is in his mid 20's. He is a good shot and has followed with his bows to a couple states since he was just a kid.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

He excels at arial shooting.

[Linked Image]

You could a lot about trad archery from him.

He even has a custom built trad bow I made him.

[Linked Image]
Gobble gobble... is that meat flap sore yet fatty??

Ummm it’s not the only thing he excels at... hint. It starts with a gargle!!! 😂
It is funny though, what are the chances of me texting my outfitter buddy in Hawaii and him knowing washed up lard bucket azz???i mean seriously, that’s fuucking funny!!! And to hear you have to poach a fuucking cow???? Lmfao wow
poach a cow???? Im not understanding that grasp. It makes no sense. Explain??

Is the pretend buddy drinking? wink

who the heck is this buddy you are manufacturing?
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/23/18
[Linked Image]

Looks great. Love the tiger wood.
Hey "dad" Kulas.....maybe you shouldn't post your every bit of life on the net while trying to throw stones from a glass house. You're no victim.
In all seriousness, what are the chances of you 📖 not with my guy, my guy googling you, see the pending poaching case, you booking with another outfitter and my guy magically hearing of your poaching exploits with Pat Fischer??? What are the chances really???? Lmfao

And who the fuuck would risk getting pinched for a god damn cow???? On a guided hunt to top it off!!!! Haha 😂
Thanks, it’s pretty badass!! I’m pumped
Here let me refresh your memory a bit..... I think the cholesterol is blocking Mag oxygen to you brain perhaps???
[Linked Image]
Oooops my bad, how far does the extry chin hang down,?? 3”? Naw I bet more like 4”!!!!
[Linked Image]
We thats bs (but entertaining). What else ya got? You can manufacture a better tale than this. How about a name of this mysterious outfitter buddy? wink

I think this is going to be good. wink

Entertain us further lard boy. Put the doughnut down and get typing.
Who did you call??? Come on think about it... there’s only a few down there.... don’t be coy!!!! Haha
A name. Lets hear the "outfitter friends" name. Its pretty simple. Its your story after all. Easy peasy. Heck you even have "texts" wink
Hey Jud, check out post #22 made by Sharp_Things.....

https://www.tradhunter.com/tradhunt...5d5ad013f3a4ee769ba076d1a30&start=15
I suppose if I was manufacturing some bogus tale, I would not want to actually give details such as the name to the claim I was manufacturing since it would be easy to disprove. wink
Stay Sharp

Re: Hawaii Bowhunt blogQuote

#22 Post Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:15 am

With only 10 days before departure for Hawaii there has been a change of plans. Early in the planning stage I researched Hawaiian outfitters and selected one. A phone call and a couple emails were exchanged then a deposit sent to the outfitter. The bull hunt on the Big Island was booked. I booked a flight from Kauai to the big island, Hotel accommodations made on the big island and everything was set. Then all communications ended. Several phone messages were left, several emails sent, messages via their facebook page, messages sent via their “contact us” link on their web site and zero responses. Weeks went by and even at this writing there have been no replies to any and all attempts to contact them. I don’t think this was a scam as the outfitter did not cash the deposit check that was sent. Yesterday, I placed a stop payment on that check and a final email stating that I was no longer planning to hunt with them.

Im hesitant to be too harsh with the outfitter as I don’t know the whole story. Perhaps he died or was injured in an accident or is ill or some other catastrophic life event and until I learn (if I ever learn) what the situation is that made him go missing, I cant pass judgement and since he didn’t cash the deposit check, Im out nothing but time in planning.

Yesterday I booked a new Vancouver bull hunt with another outfitter who happened to have an opening near the dates I would be in Hawaii. I had to cancel the original hotel stay and book a different hotel and re-book my inter-island flight as the days the new outfitter had available were not the same days as my first planned hunt. So, now I have a new outfitter, new hotel and revised flight itinerary and was able to pull it all together in one day. Nothing like a complete change of plans 10 days prior to flying 4,500 miles for a hunt. I guess this is how memories are made. Nobody recalls things that go smoothly and according to plan.
The lying bitch, read post 22, hint
Now think real hard you lying fuuck!!!.... your making yourself look stupider by the minute
Posted By: Remington6MM Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/23/18
You two simple twits still at it?
Does that ring a bell??? Another clue, he used to play college football, his best friend is a ex Seahawks lineman..... come on now
The silence is deafening...... haha

Oooops, are you lying Ron???? Grin
A name? You manufacture a claim but with no name to substantiate, I will assume its all bs. (and I would correct)
Looking for a name. Pretty simple Or even the name of the outfitter. Easy if its real. Hard if its BS. grin

you claim to know "a guy" but the guy has no name???? Odd.
Did you read your post you stupid fuucking idiot??? Just go away, no one believes your lies here, most have blocked you, your done champ!!
So no name to your BS story????

I thought so. Nice try though. And thanks for reading my blog and making up your tale. Thanks for visiting so often as well.
Ok now you lying fuuck, I’m the one writing blue..... hint
[Linked Image]
Does that and your post # 22 refresh your memory??? Haha
Cool. I can make those images too.

Still no name to your pretend friend though. Seems odd.

You could really hit a home run and prove your point with a real name. Or even an outfitters name. Odd that you cant. grin
Oooops ya look at the times I made that up last night!!! Oh and you said you had to rebook on your big story, who did you contact and wanna book with first you lying fuuck????

This aint that hard fat boy. You made a bogus claim of this mythical outfitter friend. Really prove your point with a name. Boy that would shut me down big time. wink
Any time now. Just a simple name? Wonder why you cant?
Posted By: Remsen Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/23/18
Originally Posted by bigwoods
Stay Sharp

Re: Hawaii Bowhunt blogQuote

#22 Post Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:15 am

With only 10 days before departure for Hawaii there has been a change of plans. Early in the planning stage I researched Hawaiian outfitters and selected one. A phone call and a couple emails were exchanged then a deposit sent to the outfitter. The bull hunt on the Big Island was booked. I booked a flight from Kauai to the big island, Hotel accommodations made on the big island and everything was set. Then all communications ended. Several phone messages were left, several emails sent, messages via their facebook page, messages sent via their “contact us” link on their web site and zero responses. Weeks went by and even at this writing there have been no replies to any and all attempts to contact them. I don’t think this was a scam as the outfitter did not cash the deposit check that was sent. Yesterday, I placed a stop payment on that check and a final email stating that I was no longer planning to hunt with them.

Im hesitant to be too harsh with the outfitter as I don’t know the whole story. Perhaps he died or was injured in an accident or is ill or some other catastrophic life event and until I learn (if I ever learn) what the situation is that made him go missing, I cant pass judgement and since he didn’t cash the deposit check, Im out nothing but time in planning.

Yesterday I booked a new Vancouver bull hunt with another outfitter who happened to have an opening near the dates I would be in Hawaii. I had to cancel the original hotel stay and book a different hotel and re-book my inter-island flight as the days the new outfitter had available were not the same days as my first planned hunt. So, now I have a new outfitter, new hotel and revised flight itinerary and was able to pull it all together in one day. Nothing like a complete change of plans 10 days prior to flying 4,500 miles for a hunt. I guess this is how memories are made. Nobody recalls things that go smoothly and according to plan.

I thought that someone bragging about hunting cattle was about as moronic as it could get, then I saw the blog entry and this...what kind of moron goes to Hawaii to pay $5 for a coconut? They litter the dang islands. Oh, right, the same guy who pays to hunt cattle.

[Linked Image]
I wonder why this mythical "outfitter" has no name????

What could the reason be????

Lets think???? wink

Come on Baby Huey. Its your story. You made up a friend. Why is it he has no name? wink

Hello....... McFly............. Is thing thing on??
Me thinks baby Huey is feeling a bit exposed as a liar (again) haha.

At this point in your BS story you could just as easy make up a random name to try and save face.
Ron, read your post on read archery, post 22, who did you call first fat eyes??? Is that turkey gobbler cutting off oxygen too?? Who did YOU call first??? Just tell us, I’ll tell you if your right!!! I’ll give you another hint, he’s the one cutting the nuts outta the piglet with my son I posted a few pics back... hint
Pretty simple. You post the name of this mythical friend (its your tall tale) and I will tell you if you are right. Easy peasy.

Waiting.
Who did YOU call first??? Just tell us, I’ll tell you if your right!!!

My fist call as I sought an outfitter.

http://www.niihau.us/safaris.html

so, now, Who is the mythical friend you manufactured???? wink

Let me guess your reply. "Ah Ah ah, no, I mean somebody else? " Time for you to move the goal post.
Oh ok!!! Haha you miserable lying fuuck...
Called it. haha. You are predictable.

More BS. Im giving the opportunity its to name the name. I will tell you if you are right. Waiting.
My mythical friend has the knife..... hint
[Linked Image]picture upload site
The blind fat fuuck, you’ve lost, you’ve been caught, it sounds like your not too smart, obviously.... just go away.....
That’s the beauty of you big mouthed, lying cheating fuucks, you post this shiit everywhere and you forget your own lies, or ignore them..... you a special kinda shiitbag for sure!!! Lmfao
So he is nameless? You post a picture of a random guy. Claim he told you a tail and Im supposed to believe you.

Fail.

Just name the name and I will tell you if you are right.

EAsy Peasy. Unless of course, its BS. Im thinking its BS unless you have another random pic go a guy without a name.
I’m texting him now about a knife boar hunt.... another hint... haha
I will be back in a bit. That leaves more than enough time to try and save face in this dumpster fire you created for yourself. You look pretty stupid but here is your chance to save the day with a name

I will tell you if you are correct. So easy even a fat turd like you can do it. grin

you failed again.
Oh I just got a text from a guy that knows you that says you dress up in women's clothes and dance at local parties for tips.

Really, its real. He is a real person. I cant give you his name though. wink
Sooo, he’s a outfielder on the big island, you contacted him and cancelled, he was a college football 🏈 lplayer, that went to school with max unger, who is his best friend and he does knife pig hunts...... come on now, your not doing very good here.... and I even posted a pic of him for fuuck sakes!!!
So no name. He was born and never named?? Thats pretty odd. You are super close, he is a friend and you don't know his name??? You have all sorts of pretend hints that don't do anything but no name. hahshashahahahaha

Is there a reason he doesn't have a name?

I know what it is?

I will tell you if you are correct. So easy.
Connect the dots you lying kchunt.... you’ve been proven time and again to be a liar and a cheat.... I do like “your” version of getting pinched for baiting deer though!!! Why the [bleep] would you bait a god damn deer you worthless fuuck???? Obviously your to fat and lazy to “hunt”, but my god when are you gonna quit cheating???? Hsha
I am correct, and you know it!! That’s the beauty of it... you even posted it in your blog!!! That’s funny, uh I had to change outfitters because he googled me and found out I was a lying fat lazy cheating kchunt!!! Lmfao your doing great!!!
Exposing your bs is fun so first off, thanks for that. wink You helping me make you look like a fat douche is nice too.

OK, so, for the readers at home trying to keep up with your tall tale, You have this imaginary friend that does not have name but you have manufactured all these interesting factoids that prove he is real (like your imaginary girlfriend) He used to play ball, he like grape soda, he used to drive a chevy, he is allergic to tree nuts and other stuff that cant be proven and this is your big "TA DA" that confirms, I poached a Vancouver bull in Hawaii because you read my blog (thanks for that) and invented a story..

Why does this close personal friend not have a name? I will tell you if you are correct. Just whip up any name at this point so you can say you did it.

This is fun . Dropping a fat turd like you on your head is a real joy. wink

hint. If he was real, you wild name him.
So my least favorite part of the day is entering all the tracking numbers from the days shipments. You made that task more fun as I get to check up on your tall tale. Please don't stop. Does this friend have shoes? You know, the kind with laces? That factoid would prove he is real. Does he wear an eye patch? That would be a fun fact that would prove he is real. hahahahahahah grin

Waiting for a name. That pic you posted of the random guy proves he has an ear and wears a hat. Im sorry to make you look so stupid (and you have been a big help) but the fact remains you read my blog, invited "a guy" and I dropped you on your head again.

Game.............. Set............... Match. fat boy.

Name the name.
The lying fat kchunt, who were referring to in your blog of your big adventure??? Quit playing stupid,I’ll give you another bread crumb, not that you need anymore carbs, haha!!! It’s not the Parker ranch, and it’s not Fischer who your boy sucked off for your hunt!! Google is your friend!!! Hint
I’m just hoping you dumbfuucks left your location services on your phone!!! Haha
Sorry fat boy. Game..... set........ match. You lose (Again) Don't eat your pain. Try excessive this time.

I left off the name of the outfitter in my blog which left you to have to manufacture "a guy" .

You failed to produce.

So sorry turd boy. hahahahahahahahahahA grin

FredIII and 5-O are on the case. Its only a matter of time before they bust down my door. grin

You entertain me.
You might wanna “Tom Brady “ your phone, or hide it in your double chin wallet... hint
Oh much more peaceful....
Sorry ya fat turd. Game set match. You lost again but thanks for playing. We have some lovely parting gifts for you. Rice-a-roni.The San Francisco treat. grin

I shouldn't enjoy squashing you like a handful of jello but you are a fat douche and I gotta say, it was fun. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA laugh
Now, lets get to selecting you some arrow shafts for that fancy shooting rig somebody is making for you.
We thats bs (but entertaining). What else ya got? You can manufacture a better tale than this. How about a name of this mysterious outfitter buddy? wink

I think this is going to be good. wink

Entertain us further lard boy. Put the doughnut down and get typing.

You are stuttering turkey neck. Who poaches beef and calls it hunting.
Posted By: sharp_things Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/24/18
Poached beef??? Got a recipe??????

How is that investigation going? I mean you have 40 free hours to devote to me. Lets get cracking, you don't want a cold case. haha
Posted By: brinky72 Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/24/18
Nice looking bow. I have a custom bow that was built locally here in Michigan out of birds eye maple with a walnut accent. It’s 58# @ 28” but stacks pretty close to a solid 70# at my draw length. As long as you been shooting recurve or long bow (which I gather you have)the weight is no issue . Only down side is it’s hard to find cedar arrows that have enough spine. Carbon solves that issue though. Keep the pics coming so I can see the finished product. Always loved a good bow project.
Posted By: Judman Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/24/18
Copy that. It’s gonna be sexy !!
Posted By: tzone Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/26/18
Looks like a Boyd’s stock.... haha

grin holy schit. Laffin.
Posted By: tzone Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/26/18

Maybe next time? wink

You're leaving the part out about where you shot a spike with your bow over said bait pile. Come on Poacher Ron. Tell the whole story.
Posted By: bigwoods Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/26/18
Originally Posted by tzone

Maybe next time? wink

You're leaving the part out about where you shot a spike with your bow over said bait pile. Come on Poacher Ron. Tell the whole story.

Spike was shot over bait with a GUN.
Posted By: Judman Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/26/18
Hey big woods who’s that in your avatar?? Grin

Maybe next time? wink

She’s never killed anything without its face in a feed bucket, or without bouncing off a fence.... grin
Posted By: bigwoods Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/26/18

I "think" it's the son that Ron refers to himself as on Archerytalk. Ok, I know it is. 😁 Mugshots.com is a great website.
Ohhh 😂
Posted By: sharp_things Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/26/18

No, but keep trying. I know you can get this. Try again. wink
Posted By: Switch Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/26/18

Take that two cents, toss it in the hole in the wall, at the truck stop down the road from Ronnie’s. his boy will suck you off and toss the money back.

pS bears with a bow is epic when done spot and stalk but sitting in a tree waiting for one to put his head in a bucket so you can draw is as gay as well you guys know.
Beating a dead horse. Wait have you arrowed a horse yet Ronnie. LOL.

You are the smartest man in the room! Maybe you should lighten up on the booze or maybe you're just a bitter old man who can't help himself. At least you don't have a self esteem problem!
Posted By: sharp_things Re: Custom Recurve..... - 07/30/18
I was away from home for 3 days. Does anybody know if the Hawaiian DLNR tried to bust down my door or get in touch with me for illegally killing a "cow" wink on Hawaiian homelands property ????

Our resident fat sack of schitt (jud) wanted to manufacture that story so I hope I didnt the the Hawaiian DLNR waiting on the porch all weekend. wink

Hey lard boy? step away from the food dish and update us on the case. Lets get cracking here ya big tub of goo. Get your imaginary friend on the line. You know? the one that plays ball and wears a hat and like walks along the beach. Yeah, that guy. laugh
© 24hourcampfire