Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Did your boy suck cock last night???? Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Judman
killed on kona

On Kona???? I think you mean in or near Kona. (low elevation easy walking) Get away from the low lands beach side and Try getting up the mountains. If your lard azz could make it up that high. hint.

Last edited by sharp_things; 07/22/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
OK, another customer wants help with his bowhunting gear. Will drop you on your head a bit more later today. Lets see if you have anything of substance to say while Im gone or if you are simply lashing out wildly out of desperation. wink

Last edited by sharp_things; 07/22/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Let’s not forget how good sharp is at lying, the pos can convince himself that hamburger is bacon. So the Dick’s his boy sucks are just spicy pussys.

Hawai hunting is physically impossible.

Got this allusive big island game species with a rope. Really tough.

[Linked Image]

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by sharp_things
OK, another customer wants help with his bowhunting gear. Will drop you on your head a bit more later today. Lets see if you have anything of substance to say while Im gone or if you are simply lashing out wildly out of desperation. wink

Only person dropping they’re head is your boy when he sucks cock....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
killed on kona

On Kona???? I think you mean in or near Kona. (low elevation easy walking) Get away from the low lands beach side and Try getting up the mountains. If your lard azz could make it up that high. hint.

Your lying once again. We actually saw several highly elusive “Vancouver bulls”, outfitter told me $500, I told him no thanks, I’ve butchered several cows before. .....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rosco1
Fridgid AND a blizzard? That’s a phenomenon

And a big doe to boot. She slid nice though on that snow.

At least somebody in the family chooses to nail females...sounds like your son/daughter is bucks only?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
killed on kona

Your lying once again. We actually saw several highly elusive “Vancouver bulls”, outfitter told me $500, I told him no thanks, I’ve butchered several cows before. .....

Fatherinlaw almost hit one way in the hell bigger than old Ronnie’s with his new dodge last time we visited. He would not let me rope it. To far from the BBQ pit. LOL.

PS that cow was a lucky deal hit way to high.

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
I’m wondering if “the customer “ was getting blown??? Fat eyes, please don’t tell the www your pimpin the cumguzler out???? Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I'd say a quick email to "deer and deer hunting" magazine and to all of the companies affiliated with him thats he's discussed on here, with a link to his posts on here would be useful...

Yes, that is a good idea. Let me know if you need help with the list of affiliates. If I were you I would start with Innovative Outdoorsman. Contact Jake and tell him everything. Link pics and copy what what posted.

At Deer and Deer hunting, you will want to contact Dan.

Best of luck and let me know if you need assistance. You can do this. grin

Jake.....lmfao! You're such a toolbox trying to send them to your company and your son. He doesn't back your old saggy eyed azz. That is just another name you try to hide behind, talking in 3rd person like Larry Root hides behind his wife. You need help.

IC B3

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Big woods be nice!!! She was really buddled up, it was cold!!!! Haha
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Also, don’t say “root”, his boy might get horned up!!!!! Lmfao

Ain’t easy havin pals.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by GregW

This guy is sharp things? Lmao....

I'd love to see him suck air on a hike farther than from his Ikea closet smoker to the fridge....

Then you should have been with me a few months ago up at 9,000 feet bowhunting in the saddle between Moana Loa and Moana Kea on the big Island of Hawaii. I was hunting wild, free range (no fence) Vancouver bulls and Polynesian hogs. Very few people have ever taken a Vancouver bull with a bow. Before I arrived a bowhunter from Alaska hoped to fulfill his bucket list by being one of the few to take such a bull with archery gear. He got an arrow into one and it turned on him, killing him. Now you may want to think, "that cant be true.Ill bet lots of people have taken a wild Vancouver bull with archery gear. I'l bet he is making that up."

I would invite you to search the web for terms such as "bowhunting Vancouver bulls" or "Vancouver bull bowhunting". You will read about and see pictures of me and pics of guys with guns that have taken the wild bulls but not much else.

Jim Shockey went after the bulls and took a small one but used a muzzle loader. If people do go after these wild bulls, the weapon of choice is a firearm because nobody wants to get close to them. The guide said I would be the first bowhunter he had ever guided for, for a Vancouver. The air was thin and the footing dishonest but I did well on that hunt. So, I wish you could have been there since (as you state) this is a love of yours to see.

FYI, city boys that don't have a clue about animals or wild game will make the mistake of thinking that is s a "COW" since everything is a cow to them. In the Bovine family, the males are bulls and the females are cows. I killed a bull (male) don't look like a city boy and embarrass yourself by calling a male, a cow. Just like you would not call a bull elk, a cow elk. wink

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Now that bull resides on the wall with my other bow kills. grin

[Linked Image]

Stone cold killer you. Bet it was a brutal hunt. Did you pack the cow out on your back?

You are right, that terrain looks epic, for a riding lawnmower....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Greg, I was in the same exact place he hunted, other than the lava beds, it’s about like walking in a park, literally..... I’m willing to bet it was a 1 day “hunt” for the elusive Holstein/Hereford cross..... grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Doesn't surprise me none at all....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Though I don't see posts from the only person I've ever blocked on any forum, I do, unfortunately, see the replies and embedded posts/pics.

I don't give a chit HOW "feral" cattle is, it's still cattle. Bragging about "hunting" one is akin to bragging about getting laid at a whorehouse.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Remsen
Though I don't see posts from the only person I've ever blocked on any forum, I do, unfortunately, see the replies and embedded posts/pics.

I don't give a chit HOW "feral" cattle is, it's still cattle. Bragging about "hunting" one is akin to bragging about getting laid at a whorehouse.

He has a better chance hunting a farmer's cattle than he does at the whorehouse! Lol

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Just a kind word of advice, don't shoot the heavy bows. With today's broad heads and composite shafts 40 to 45# is all you need for deer sized game. I was a tough guy once shooting 70 to 75# recurves. now my shoulders are gone. Doc says I need a shoulder replacement but I think it will have to get a lot worse before I go under the knife. My kid gets complete penetration with a 43# Martin Hunter.

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Cool!! Once again, I’m not asking for advice, but sharing a badass bow in the making.... I’m feeling like may this whole thread should be nuked and I’ll start over with a disclaimer..... my new custom bow will be 20lbs..... grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Nice looking bow no matter what you decide as for weight! Not trying to be a smart ass, just killing time and putting in my 2 cents worth.

Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 007FJ, 2500HD, 219DW, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 1,953 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,073
Posts18,521,697
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.