Home
I'm working up loads for my 350 legend AR today. I've been using pp300mp in my blackout and magnum pistols so if like a load with that powder in my 350 legend.

I've got some 147g xtps for varmint loads and some 170g Hornady interlocks that are designed for the legend for hunting bullets. Could someone run a quickload for each please? I'm using cci41 primers in starline brass. Seating depths will be mag length at max and likely less. Max mag lenght is 2.26"

Thanks,
Bb
What do you mean by "pp300mp"?
Its an alliant powder. Power pro 300 mp.

Thanks,
Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Its an alliant powder. Power pro 300 mp.

Thanks,
Bb

Sorry, it's not in the Quick Load data base.
Thanks for checking. Pp300mp has been around about 10 years. I'll work it up the old fashioned way. I can probably start with h110 starting load. Pp300mp is usually a bit slower burning.

Bb
Yeah, my version of quickload didn't have it either, even though it had been out awhile when I got my update.

I've used PP300MP in the 350L and 357 Max, but not with the bullets you're using. According to my loads, going with H110 starting data should be a safe bet. My loads with MP topped out about 1 grain higher than my 296 loads with the same bullet.

FWIW, Quickload doesn't seem to be terribly accurate with these cartridges anyway.
© 24hourcampfire