Home
Posted By: OttoG 6mm Rem? - 01/01/24
My M700 243 barrel requires JB every box now, it’s end is fast approaching.

Head says another 243. I’m not into VLDs and like chucking 70/85/90gr quite fast.

Many moons ago I had a 6mm Rem that dispensed 90gr at 3,200fps with mid range charges of single base powder.

Is a SA 6mm Rem a nuts decision nowadays? Brass looks scarce but 7x57 can be reformed…
Posted By: Direct_Drive Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/01/24
I love the 6mm Remington.
Superior to the .243 Winchester.
If I was doing it again, in this era, I would have to look at 6mm Creedmoor as well.
Posted By: 41rem Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/01/24
I'd personally go 6mm Creedmoor just for the abundance of brass, but that said I've always had a soft spot for the 6mm Remington.
Posted By: OttoG Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/01/24
As I don’t want to shoot VLDs I’d rather the capacity of the 243 or 6mm Rem. I’ve seated an 85gr Interbond. If it was going to work I think I’d need a Wyatts box. 2.8” is nearly into the ogive
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/01/24
Building a schit chambering,for schit bullets,is never not funnier than fhuqk. Hint………
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/01/24
OttoG: First off IGNORE the bitter, ignorant and very often baseless blatherings of small twig!
His ignorance and immature arrogance foretell his stupidity!
I have been shooting Rifles in 6m/m Remington (and 244 Remington) for 55+ years now. It is an EXCELLENT Cartridge both accurate and versatile.
And it is noticeably superior to the 243 Winchester (which is in itself an excellent and versatile cartridge).
One example for you regarding the 6m/m Remington - my wonderfully accurate Remington 700 VLS in 6m/m Remington functions just fine out of the "short action".
I have a Leupold 6.5x20 variable scope on this particular 6m/m Remington of mine and advise lots of scope power for your new rig! As the 6m/m Remington is VERY capable of excellent accuracy and LONG ranges.
Best of luck if you decide to go for it.
And remember - ignore the bitter and immature blatherings of small twig - he is only good for embarrassing himself, anymore.
Sad that.
Long live the 6m/m Remington - an accurate and versatile cartridge for Varmints, Predators and medium Big Game.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: 84Mtn_EER Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/01/24
Originally Posted by OttoG
As I don’t want to shoot VLDs I’d rather the capacity of the 243 or 6mm Rem. I’ve seated an 85gr Interbond. If it was going to work I think I’d need a Wyatts box. 2.8” is nearly into the ogive

Like others suggested, the 6mm creedmoor would be a great option that would provide you plenty of usually available brass. I know you said you didn't want to load VLD style bullets. So DONT. Go with a 6mm Creed and load it like a 243 / 6mm Rem. The advantages will be having an option to try lots of different bullets from light all the way to heavy options. The beauty of having the ability to load your own is you can tailor the load for what you want it to be.

What about going with a 7mm08 or 260rem ? There's lots of options out there for you to explore.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/01/24
I’ll feign my GREAT “surprise”,that besides being a Crying CLUELESS Fhuqk,that VarmintGal just “happens” to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. She “forgot” about her “heralded” Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again. Hint.

Bullets mattter wayyyyy more than headstamps and the 6mm Rem in a 700 S/A,is simply a Mechanical Goat Fhuqk. None of which is “subjective”. Hint.

An itty bitty 6BR will CRUSH the Goat Fhuqk cited. Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some. Hint.

You’ve been led to water. Hint…………….
Posted By: SakoAlberta Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/02/24
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
I love the 6mm Remington.
Superior to the .243 Winchester.
If I was doing it again, in this era, I would have to look at 6mm Creedmoor as well.

And, consider the .240 Wby too. Have one, love it
Posted By: mathman Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/02/24
6mm Creedmoor, it's that simple.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/02/24
I shoot 6x45,6PPC,6ARC,243 Grendel,6BR,6 Dasher,6XC,6 Kreed,243 Win,243 Win AI,6mm Rem,6mm Rem AI,6-284 and 6-06. Hint.

As mechanics go,the 6mm Rem and AI version of same,are absolute Goat Fhuqks. Hint.

In an OEM S/A 700 2.815" COAL 'box,the Kreed simply STEALS the fhuqking Show. Hint...............
Posted By: tcp Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/02/24
I have an exceptionally accurate 6mm Rem AI, custom reamer and a lifetime supply of brass but if I was doing it again I would go with the 6 mm Creedmoor. Mine is a lot of extra work to get 150 extra fps.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/02/24
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I shoot 6x45,6PPC,6ARC,243 Grendel,6BR,6 Dasher,6XC,6 Kreed,243 Win,243 Win AI,6mm Rem,6mm Rem AI,6-284 and 6-06. Hint.

As mechanics go,the 6mm Rem and AI version of same,are absolute Goat Fhuqks. Hint.

In an OEM S/A 700 2.815" COAL 'box,the Kreed simply STEALS the fhuqking Show. Hint...............

Hey butthead there are other actions out there than the Rem 700. Ever heard of Mausers?
Rickety,

You Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk,the OP plainly cited a S/A 700. Hint.

Keep waxing eloquent on your Professional Victim status,as you feverishly fill out Hurt Feeler Reports. Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,while you "get" to read about it and "live" vicariously. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................
Posted By: Fotis Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/02/24
6 Creed
Rickety,

You Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk,the OP plainly cited a S/A 700. Hint.

Keep waxing eloquent on your Professional Victim status,as you feverishly fill out Hurt Feeler Reports. Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,while you "get" to read about it and "live" vicariously. Hint.

Victim status? Love my Mausers, great rifles. But you stick with short hah!
Posted By: Mackay_Sagebrush Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/02/24
I have a 6mm Rem, built on a Tikka T3. Long before there was a 6 Creed.

If doing it today, the 6mm CM just makes sense.
Rickety,

Your stolen Avatar is a Professional Victim Proclamation and Hurt Feeler Report,you Magnificently STUPID Fhuqk. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart,for incessantly thinking about me and obsessing over same,as you "live" vicariously.

Hint.

Posted By: 1minute Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/02/24
Great caliber in any chambering for varmint to deer sized game.
Posted By: T_O_M Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/02/24
My M700 243 barrel requires JB every box now, it’s end is fast approaching.

Head says another 243. I’m not into VLDs and like chucking 70/85/90gr quite fast.

Many moons ago I had a 6mm Rem that dispensed 90gr at 3,200fps with mid range charges of single base powder.

Is a SA 6mm Rem a nuts decision nowadays? Brass looks scarce but 7x57 can be reformed…

It's your itch, scratch it as you see fit. 6mm Rem brass is hard to find but you can make it from .257 Roberts. Nosler +P is available now and then. Expensive .. ish.

If you want more than a .243, consider 6x.284. 6.5x.284 brass is fairly available and it's just a simple neck-down. For varmint bullets you can set one up with a shorter throat and it won't require magazine changes. Mine had a 1-14" twist. The reamer was meant for 60 grain Sierras but I preferred the 70 grain ballistic tip. 75 grain VMAX shot ok but the 80 grain ballistic tip wouldn't stabilize in my gun.

Tom
Short is sticking with you for sure.
I shoot a coupla 6-284's. Make mine 8" RPM as a minimum and the 105 HPBT Hornie is Skookum for Utility. Hint.

Just sayin'........................
Posted By: beretzs Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/02/24
Originally Posted by mathman
6mm Creedmoor, it's that simple.

It is tough to whoop that choice all the way around.

Check out H data, 105's at 3100+ from that case doesn't stink with a few of the newer powders. Easy to shoot, etc etc etc.....
Posted By: 1minute Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/03/24
A 240 Weatherby is fun too.
Posted By: Hunterapp Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/03/24
I grew up with the 6mm Rem & loved it for the faster twist handling heavier bullets. Today I favor a faster twist yet more of a powder miser of a cartridge in a CZ527 mini action. 6mm REM is super & it is great to have other options like 6mm Creedmoor & my favorite these days the 6mm ARC.
Posted By: sbhooper Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/07/24
I killed a boatload of deer with a 6mm over the years. It is a decent cartridge, but fails on over-all-length issues in a short action. If I was picking one now, I would have a Creed, most likely, but I re-barreled the 6mm into a 6.5 Creed and will stick with that.
Posted By: GSPfan Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/07/24
I've shot truckloads of deer and antelope with a 243, that said I had a hankering for a 6MM. Everyone said componets are hard to find especially brass and dies. Well I bought a Browning B78 with an octagon barrel and love it. I found brass (a lifetime supply), dies and bullets even a couple hundred 105 grainers right here on the classifides. Don't be afraid of the 6MM componets are out there.
Posted By: alpinecrick Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/08/24
If you think the 243 is tough on barrels…..try the 6mmRem………or 6CM.
Posted By: Bugger Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/08/24
6mm is better in all ways over a 243 except perhaps finding cases. I’ve owned 6mm’s since late 50’s.
I only have three right now. I’ve always considered the 6mm’s first as varmint cartridges that double as deer/pronghorn cartridges.
I don’t see how the 6mm Creedmoor could be better, but maybe a close second.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/08/24
The 6mm Rem is a pile of fhuqking schit and a Goat Fhuqk mechanical design. None of which is subjective. Hint.

An OEM Seex Kreed will simply squirt a .620BC at 3000fps,from a 20" spout. Hint.

Pardon facts. Hint.........................
Posted By: himmelrr Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/08/24
The 6mm has put a ton of meat on the table for me. So has the 243. The 6mm is a challenge to fit in a short action. It needs a true mauser length action or longer to see the benefits of the larger case. It I were you, I'd just make another 243. Brass, ammo are much easier to find. The 6mmRem is virtually impossible to find and the 6mm Creed is getting more difficult as well. Either type can be made though. Not all of us need to shoot high BC bullets and post pictures of their stuff like Ralphie Parker does above. Get what you want even if that is the old 6mmRem.
Posted By: mathman Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/08/24
Originally Posted by Bugger
6mm is better in all ways over a 243 except perhaps finding cases. I’ve owned 6mm’s since late 50’s.
I only have three right now. I’ve always considered the 6mm’s first as varmint cartridges that double as deer/pronghorn cartridges.

Consider the fit in common short action magazines with modern low drag projectiles. Then you'll see how.
Originally Posted by himmelrr
The 6mm has put a ton of meat on the table for me. So has the 243. The 6mm is a challenge to fit in a short action. It needs a true mauser length action or longer to see the benefits of the larger case. It I were you, I'd just make another 243. Brass, ammo are much easier to find. The 6mmRem is virtually impossible to find and the 6mm Creed is getting more difficult as well. Either type can be made though. Not all of us need to shoot high BC bullets and post pictures of their stuff like Ralphie Parker does above. Get what you want even if that is the old 6mmRem.

Physics isn't subjective,though I do enjoy Hurt Feeler Reports,submitted by Professional Victims,who are THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks. Hint.

I simply shoot it all and then some. Hint.

Seekins Havak Gen1 MacaMillion Seex Kreed and 112's. Hint.

Pardon facts. Hint......................
Posted By: Bugger Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/08/24

Consider the fit in common short action magazines with modern low drag projectiles. Then you'll see how.

Well, if you're stuck with a short action.

If I'm not "stuck" with a short action and I want a hot 6mm I can go to a 6mm-06. In a Rem 700 long it still has plenty of room for long nosed, low drag projectiles.
Posted By: RIO7 Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/08/24
Bugger, I've been a 6mm shooter for many years, don't let your love of the 6mm Remington over ride common sense the .243 A.I. will wear the 6mm Rem's out with heavy bullets, the 6mm CM will out do the ,243 A.I. The 6mm Rem. is old news you just don't want to admit it. Rio7
I shoot several Six-Twat Sixes. Brux and Lilja 8" RPM's here. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some. Hint.................
Posted By: Seafire Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/08/24

If I'm not "stuck" with a short action and I want a hot 6mm I can go to a 6mm-06. In a Rem 700 long it still has plenty of room for long nosed, low drag projectiles.

a 6mm Rem, in a long action, will run with a 6mm/06 all day long. have one in a Model 700 LA, 1 in 7 twist, 24 inch PacNor barrel. I get more velocity out of it than several friends who shoot the 6mm/06 or the 240 Weatherby. It is my most accurate rifle, I've ever had.
Not at the same pressure you don't.
She hasn't shot ANY of it. Hint.................
Posted By: Seafire Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/08/24
The brass doesn't seem to mind at all....

Someone told me the same thing on my 6.5 x 57, actually several people.

But it got more muzzle velocity over chronographs than several friends got out of their 6.5/06s, 6.5/06AIs, 6.5/284.
Just did load testing and went with what worked best and maintained best accuracy.

Is your comment based off being out of reload manuals or based on working up loads and testing them over the chronograph and on targets at the range?

I tend to do the latter. The rifle and barrel itself on each rifle I own tells me so much more than a reload manual will generically tell me. Manuals are guesstimates on performance, and barrels and actions tell one more, of what they prefer.
Manuals are guides, not Bibles. Rifles tell you the truth.
Posted By: mathman Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/09/24
My comment is based on an understanding of physics, summed up simply by there's no replacement for displacement.

You can't get more work out of less expanding gas unless you're operating at a higher pressure.
Posted By: Bugger Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/09/24
Do you think that I don’t like the 6mm C or the 243 AI? That’s not true. I think the 243 Win is the least desirable of the mentioned cartridges.
I now own three 6mm’s. One is a dedicated heavy barrel PD rifle. The other two are light handy rifles - carry rifles.In general, I think 6mm’s are a great varmint cartridge that double for deer/pronghorn cartridge.
If I were stuck with a short action and I wanted a long range cartridge, the 6mm C would be a good choice. (There are medium length actions too.) I’d prefer the 6mm C over the 243AI mainly because of the short neck on the 243. I’m not interested in a big game 6mm for ranges for what I feel the 6mm is capable of. I would not take a 6mm C out 500 yards or even more than 400, for big game. I shot pronghorn close to 400 yards with the 6mm Rem. I have other cartridges that fill that bill for long ranges that are better than the 6mm’s, in my opinion, i rarely shoot that distance at game any more at any rate. I call the 6mm C a very close second to the 6mm Rem and I can understand why someone would prefer it. I would have little need for faster than 1 in 9.25” twist. The 243AI comes after the 6mm C for me, because of its short neck.
I’m not sure that I’d be excited with the 6mm/06, but that would be good game cartridge, better than the 25-06? I’m not convinced. I’ve owned more than a few 243’s. Mostly just enough to develop loads for them and then sell them. The 243 does not excite me. Long sloping shoulder, short neck - not preferable in any way, in my opinion. I do not have an issue with the 243’s accuracy, just case design.

On the other hand, I did buy an early Model 7 in 243 for a daughter-in-law. It had a beautiful walnut stock with a schnabel fore end. Nicest 243 I ever had. I was convinced that she wouldn’t shoot the barrel out. I think she’ll not hand load and will likely shoot factory ammo after I’m pushing up daisies.

Bottom line: “To each his own.”
Posted By: Seafire Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/09/24
My comment is based on an understanding of physics, summed up simply by there's no replacement for displacement.

You can't get more work out of less expanding gas unless you're operating at a higher pressure.

I'll inform my rifles of that, and tell them to get with the program then.

I know that pressures may be higher, using what I am using... but some powders produce less "higher pressures" that don't seem to effect the brass life at all. But at the same time, since you know all of this scientific stuff, if you seat your bullet further out.. which you can do with a shorter case from a medium action, like a Mauser based case.... into an action meant for say an 06 length case, then that will lower the pressure. So you are changing a parameter once again. So wouldn't you consider that is making the case in a longer action, more efficient.... say oh, like the whole idea of the NeedMore in a Short Action, using a 250 Savage AI based case? Same concept, ain't it?
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/09/24
You Drooling CLUELESS Dumb Fhuqks are a HOOT! Hint.

You Fhuqktards couldn't summons a single sound rifle,between you. Keep Pretending aloud,because it's funnier than fhuqk. Hint..................
Posted By: mathman Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/09/24
Originally Posted by Seafire

I'll inform my rifles of that, and tell them to get with the program then.

I know that pressures may be higher, using what I am using... but some powders produce less "higher pressures" that don't seem to effect the brass life at all. But at the same time, since you know all of this scientific stuff, if you seat your bullet further out.. which you can do with a shorter case from a medium action, like a Mauser based case.... into an action meant for say an 06 length case, then that will lower the pressure. So you are changing a parameter once again. So wouldn't you consider that is making the case in a longer action, more efficient.... say oh, like the whole idea of the NeedMore in a Short Action, using a 250 Savage AI based case? Same concept, ain't it?

In a bottle neck case with a relatively small bore diameter (6mm Rem) the capacity increase due to long seating bullets isn't as much as you'd expect. It certainly isn't enough to cover the capacity increase going to an '06 based case.
Posted By: pete53 Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/09/24
i have 2 - 6x284 rifles 1 in a short action Remington 700 and its very accurate the other is in a old long action Mauser i call grandma and this rifle is plenty accurate and shoots a 65 gr. V-Max at 4,000 FPS and do the Prairie dogs fly ! > so if you want fast and accurate build a 6x284
Posted By: Riflehunter Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/09/24
If you're going to do a 6mm Remington then there are two ways to do it correctly. You can use a long action with a fast twist and use long, heavy, high bc bullets like those who use the 6 Creedmoor use. At the same time the case needs blowing out and reducing the body taper. That way, you not only have very high bc bullets but you also have velocity as well. Alternatively, you can use a 98 action or a Winchester Model 70 short action and seat the TGK 90 grain (good bc for its weight) bullets out to about 3.05 inches in an 8 or 9 twist. They need to make a 90 grain mono hunting bullet with a bc of around .510 like the Cutting Edge bullet (which isn't a hunting bullet). Just point and shoot with a light-weight scope. The case still needs blowing out. You have either an excellent long-range trajectory in a long action or an excellent short to medium range trajectory in an intermediate-length action. Waaaaaay better than a 6 Creedmoor.
Posted By: Seafire Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/10/24

You Fhuqktards couldn't summons a single sound rifle,between you. Keep Pretending aloud,because it's funnier than fhuqk. Hint..................

Stumpy....

Go back to bed and continue your usual jerking off...

The adults are talking... go back to your dreams of pretending to be completely better than the rest of the world.

We'll talk to ya when you get up and get over your morning hang over tomorrow...

Hope you don't barf again on your Gonzo and Oscar the Grouch stuffed animals...they stink enough already....

but they are soooooooo YOU....
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/10/24
6mm rem is an excellent cartridge, it might get you another 100 fps over a 243. The big difference between it and the 243 is logistics. .243 bullets everywhere, primers the same hard to find, same powders then there is brass. I have enough for my 6mm rems because I was smart enough to buy it when I saw it. You can find a 6mm rem gun used by accident but finding the brass or factory ammo is like a winning lottery ticket ( it don't happen often). I have owned and used both for along time and am enjoying now the experience with the 6 mm Creedmoor. That damn simple.mb
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/10/24
Shefire,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise!",that on top of being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you also just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The only thing you can speak to in the first hand,are your HomoErotic Fantasies. Hint.

Pardon the power of my words controlling every aspect of your "life",as you desperately try to mimic the punctuation of same. Don't "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,though you "can't read" this,due your heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Hint.

Your 6mm "experience" is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint.

Posted By: Seafire Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/11/24
Good evening Stumpy....

how's the hangover going? Ain't easy being Schtick is it? smile

I wish you'd have Hutch type your posts for you tho...

When you type them and are hung over, all I ever see is : BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah fart, burp, BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah BlahBlahblah / Hint.... flop, pass out.
Posted By: Gojoe Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/11/24
There are a lot of things to learn here. It all stops when the children enter the room.
Posted By: GSPfan Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/11/24
There seems to be more than one child on this thread.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/12/24
Typical 6mm Day for me. Pardon exceptional wares that exist. Hint.

'Course I shoot PPC and ARC too. Hint.

Fact is,a "lowly" Howie ARC will slap THE schit out of a fhuqking OEM 6mm Rem/6mm Rem AI. Though I shoot a herd of 243 Grendel Krunchentickers too. Hint.

I've a NIB Accuracy International AT-X Seex Kreed setting on the couch and drive a 7" RPM K&P Dasher spout on my Accuracy International AT. I also shoot 6XC. Hint.

You Brokedick Drooling Fhuqktards are a HOOT! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............
Posted By: Seafire Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/12/24
I’ll feign my GREAT “surprise”,that besides being a Crying CLUELESS Fhuqk,that VarmintGal just “happens” to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. She “forgot” about her “heralded” Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again. Hint.

Bullets mattter wayyyyy more than headstamps and the 6mm Rem in a 700 S/A,is simply a Mechanical Goat Fhuqk. None of which is “subjective”. Hint.

An itty bitty 6BR will CRUSH the Goat Fhuqk cited. Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some. Hint.

You’ve been led to water. Hint…………….

Stumpy,

you've been lead to water, but yet never take a bath according to Hutch.

Hutch sez ya always smell like last weeks fish guts...

How do you explain that... having Shot it all and then some.... but you've never shot off anything more than ya shoot of yer mouth....

Even yer dog thinks ya stink....figural and literally....

Ain't easy being Schtick is it Stumpy? smile I can hear your reply even now....

BlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlahBlahblahBlah.. burp, pass out face first in dog schidt, then Hutch comes over and pisses on your queball head...

You have a good evening choking your monkee there and getting drunk Schtick... Hint. whistle
Pardon reality. Hint.

While you suffer,being you. Hint.

You Lying Piece Of Fhuqking CLUELESS Schit. Hint.

Just sayin'..............
Posted By: Gojoe Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/12/24
Originally Posted by GSPfan
There seems to be more than one child on this thread.

I swear that there are members of this forum. Who could walk into a bar and make the beer go flat.. 😈😈
GayJoe,

At least you can “afford” to read about it…you “lucky” kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?……..
Posted By: Bugger Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/12/24
I see there’s 6mm brass for sale in the classifieds.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/12/24
Rickety,

Your stolen Avatar is a Professional Victim Proclamation and Hurt Feeler Report,you Magnificently STUPID Fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart,for incessantly thinking about me and obsessing over same,as you "live" vicariously.

Hint.

Here fishy fishy fishy.........
Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and pardon my full control of your every thought,move and punctuation. Hint...........
GayJoe,

At least you can “afford” to read about it…you “lucky” kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?……..

Do I know you? Have we met someplace?
I remember now.
Posted By: OttoG Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/13/24
I’m still tempted as it’ll scratch 2 itches

1. 6mm Rem
2. Tikka M55 (mag length 2.95”)

Bit of mission creep re the M55 but hey. Worst comes to worst I’ll reform brass. I don’t shoot factory.
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/13/24
I’m still tempted as it’ll scratch 2 itches

1. 6mm Rem
2. Tikka M55 (mag length 2.95”)

Bit of mission creep re the M55 but hey. Worst comes to worst I’ll reform brass. I don’t shoot factory.
WTB ad or keep an eye on-line for brass will get you proper headstamped brass.
Posted By: Seafire Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/13/24

as you shoehorn your way into a conversation..

you really don't like it, when you aren't part of something...Makes you think you are being ignored.

You never miss any posts anyone makes with your name in the thread...and you must respond as fast as possible, or it seems to infuriate your insecurities.. with the same old cut and paste stupid " witty schidt".. and the dumbass pics we've all seen several million times..

just like the particular post above.. ya gotta be the center of attention or you wet your diapers.

Ain't easy being Schtick, is it Stumpy.... Go get your pacifier, a cold bottle of rot gut out of the frig, and go play with your legos and STFU. for once. Neither the World, or even the Campfire... is ALL ABOUT YOU.. as hard as that is for you to comprehend.

Ya got two brain cells left.... what are you going to do when one of those short circuits out?

Keep trying Stumpy to impress yourself.... What is a clown without a stage and/or an audience? Look in the mirror for your answer...
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/14/24
Shefire,

You are a Drooling Brokedick CLUELESS Piece Of Lying Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Been banging on Chrome,but there are some new wares that I gotta find time to shoot. Hint.

You Professional Victims are fhuqking HILARIOUS. Hint................
Posted By: Seafire Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/15/24
you are ignoring the above looser
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/16/24
I found sources for 6mm Rem brass sometime back. Was also able to get some for the 260 Rem.

Component Sources

Hoping it may help some here.
Posted By: OttoG Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/16/24
Thanks. None atm but I’m in no rush
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/17/24
Wouldn't wait. That's what gets a lot of loaders in a pickle.
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/17/24
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Wouldn't wait. That's what gets a lot of loaders in a pickle.

New loaders are the ones that get hit the hardest. They don't know how to find the deals, they also don't know when to snag those deals. I know where there is some new/old stock 6mm rem brass right now, but I'm not buying it because I don't have a 6mm remington. The cost for most 6mm rem brass is about $1+/ea. The place I know of, has it for about .75/ea.

I found a RAR predator yesterday chambered in 6mm rem, but passed on it. Even though the price was pretty good, plus he has 2 boxes of factory ammo that goes with it. The 6mm rem is a good little cartridge, but if I were in the OP's shoes, I'd go with the 6cm.
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/17/24
6 Creedmoor doesn't require long VLD style bullets. Works with varmint weights/styles just as well.
Posted By: OttoG Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/18/24
Anyone have the respective H2O capacities of 6CM, 243 and 6mm Rem?
Posted By: 358WCF Re: 6mm Rem? - 01/18/24
Anyone have the respective H2O capacities of 6CM, 243 and 6mm Rem?

FWIW Nosler #9 data with 85gr bullet shows 48.1gr of H20 in 6CM, 52.8gr in 243, & 52.0 on 6mm Rem. Not sure why the Rem case is less than the 243 case, but...
© 24hourcampfire