Home
Posted By: gemby58 CCI Mini Mags - 04/12/21
Have some CCI Mini Mags left over for sale, both 40gr round nose and 36gr hollow point, will sell by 500 rounds, you pay the shipping, PM me for price
Posted By: kingston Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/12/21
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: gemby58 Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/13/21
Up
Posted By: EMoore Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/13/21
Originally Posted by kingston

Nope, that's not what is for sale here. If you're wanting something like that you might want to look elsewhere.
Posted By: add Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/13/21
Originally Posted by gemby58
Have some CCI Mini Mags left over for sale, both 40gr round nose and 36gr hollow point, will sell by 500 rounds, you pay the shipping, PM me for price

List your price, bish.
Originally Posted by add

List your price, bish.

No need too
Posted By: kingston Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/13/21
Loser
Posted By: b_li_ber_tar_ian Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/13/21
I'd like 700,000.
Posted By: add Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/13/21
Originally Posted by add

List your price, bish.

No need too

[Linked Image from i.makeagif.com]
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

List your price, bish.

No need too

[Linked Image from i.makeagif.com]

It seems like some guy are smart enough to follow instructions
Posted By: JimH Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/13/21
Pictures???
Pictures???
Originally Posted by EMoore

Nope, that's not what is for sale here. If you're wanting something like that you might want to look elsewhere.

There aren't any mini mags either..
Few dozen bricks left
2 bricks left, 36gr hollow points, $120.00 + shipping
Posted By: BobbyTomek Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/13/21

After telling me you had 10 or 20 bricks of 36 gr HPs left, I immediately offered to buy two bricks of them as that is what shot best in my son's Contender. You replied and said you only had 40 grainers left.

So you "found" more of the HPs? If you really have them, send the two bricks to me and I will in turn send you the $$ plus the shipping costs shown on the label. You still have my info in the PM. And after all is said and done, I will gladly post results/feedback right here in your ad.

Originally Posted by BobbyTomek

After telling me you had 10 or 20 bricks of 36 gr HPs left, I immediately offered to buy two bricks of them as that is what shot best in my son's Contender. You replied and said you only had 40 grainers left.

So you "found" more of the HPs? If you really have them, send the two bricks to me and I will in turn send you the $$ plus the shipping costs shown on the label. You still have my info in the PM. And after all is said and done, I will gladly post results/feedback right here in your ad.

A quick search of Ms.
Gemberling- Millers record of selling imaginary things in the classifieds should clear up any concerns.

Don't see no PM from you, cleaned all my pm's out last week before i posted what I had left again. And last 2 bricks of hp are heading to Oregon if he wants to pay that much shipping
Posted By: BobbyTomek Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/13/21

Don't see no PM from you

This refresh your memory? It's a bit odd that on most of your "sales," there is no "I'll take it" posted. That's especially interesting when you "sold" 680,000 rounds of 22 LR LOL

Posted By: gemby58 Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/14/21

Don't see no PM from you

This refresh your memory? It's a bit odd that on most of your "sales," there is no "I'll take it" posted. That's especially interesting when you "sold" 680,000 rounds of 22 LR LOL

Well I dont have a pm from you, and I said in post to pm me
Posted By: JimH Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/14/21
Surely someone on here bought some of the 680,000 rounds that Ms. Gemberling-Miller sold in the last couple weeks, perhaps they could share with Mr.Tomek...
Posted By: jmdriver Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/14/21

Don't see no PM from you

This is more phoocked up than mixing up a Taser for your handgun
Posted By: BobbyTomek Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/14/21
Thanks for the injection of humor, jmdriver! I needed that today.

grin grin grin
Posted By: Ruger4Life Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/14/21
This is more wrong than a phat sweat hog in a bikini contest
Posted By: 2500HD Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/14/21
Use to be a life guard until some blue kid got em fired!!!
Love it when a plan comes together
Posted By: add Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/14/21

What was the plan?

crazy
Originally Posted by add

What was the plan?

crazy

To sell it all πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ got r done
Originally Posted by add

What was the plan?

crazy

To sell it all πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Special thanks to jmdriver, jimh and kingston for keep bumping this listing to the top, your like Obama and Biden was for gun sales to my ammo sales. If I can help you out with cyanide, mercury, draino, or a single bullet that you all can go off yourself just let me know. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Posted By: jmdriver Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/14/21
You’re so full of Schott Biden is appointing you the next press secretary. Circle jerk Gemby. Oops meant circle back.
Posted By: gemby58 Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by jmdriver
You’re so full of Schott Biden is appointing you the next press secretary. Circle jerk Gemby. Oops meant circle back.

Thats what your mother said of you, dont cry yourself to sleep its ok
jmdriver, jimh and kingston, 😭😭😭😭😭
At least I'm trying to help the usps from going bankrupt, alot of shipping
Posted By: kingston Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/15/21
You haven't sold anything.
You haven't sold anything.

LOL in your dreams, but hey thanks for the help

BTW did you by that for your wife to show her what a dick looks like or did you buy that for you?
Posted By: JimH Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/15/21
Ms. Gemberling -Miller is living proof that if you tell a lie enough times you will start believing yourself.
Originally Posted by JimH
Ms. Gemberling -Miller is living proof that if you tell a lie enough times you will start believing yourself.

WOW really

Still have 10 boxes or 2 bricks of 36gr hp for sale
Next up is 9mm and 223
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by EMoore

Come on man ! You can pick a different color, if white ain’t for you.

🦫
Posted By: BobbyTomek Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/15/21
If you REALLY have them, then send them my way. Upon receipt, I'll immediately send you pymnt plus shipping costs shown on the label -- and expedite it to you with tracking. Most folks here know I am good for it and would vouch for that. After your flip-flopping and past debacles, I think it's only reasonable that you send the ammo first. If all pans out, I will post positive feedback for you right here on this very thread. How about it?
If you REALLY have them, then send them my way. Upon receipt, I'll immediately send you pymnt plus shipping costs shown on the label -- and expedite it to you with tracking. Most folks here know I am good for it and would vouch for that. After your flip-flopping and past debacles, I think it's only reasonable that you send the ammo first. If all pans out, I will post positive feedback for you right here on this very thread. How about it?

Do you tell midway, powder valley, or any other bussiness you want your stuff before you pay, I bet they send double to you, huh? BTW I don't need a positive feedback from you, HOW ABOUT IT, Alot of guys on here will vouch for me that I ship fast after receiving payment
Well ok then, i have 11 boxes of cci 36gr hollow point mini mags for sale yet, pm me for price
Posted By: BobbyTomek Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/15/21
I don't need your price. I have it along with shipping costs. After all, I DO remember the deal we we made until the THOUSANDS of HPs suddenly vanished??? As to Midway, etc., well, they don't generally sell phantom products LOL.

By the way, the folks at your local PO might be rather interested in those "22 flat rate boxes of ammo" you claimed to ship the last Monday of March. laugh
I don't need your price. I have it along with shipping costs. After all, I DO remember the deal we we made until the THOUSANDS of HPs suddenly vanished??? As to Midway, etc., well, they don't generally sell phantom products LOL.

By the way, the folks at your local PO might be rather interested in those "22 flat rate boxes of ammo" you claimed to ship the last Monday of March. laugh

WOW now really, need there number?

WOW really, phantom products, LOL🀣, you need there number? Are you related to jimH?

WOW really, phantom products, LOL🀣, you need there number? Are you related to jimH?
Poor Ms. Gemberling-Miller, the Queen of Fantasy Island.

You really do have a problem don't you, you retared, as long as the classifieds children are have fun

You really do have a problem don't you, you retared, as long as the classifieds children are have fun

Again, may I suggest Hooked on Phonics?
Posted By: doubleDs55 Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/15/21
Well ok then, i have 11 boxes of cci 36gr hollow point mini mags for sale yet, pm me for price

So do you or don't you have any 36gr hp for sale?
Several post up you said -all sold. Now what?
What about 223 you said is up next, was this a lie? a joke? or do you have any for sale? I'm looking.
Originally Posted by doubleDs55

So do you or don't you have any 36gr hp for sale?
Several post up you said -all sold. Now what?
What about 223 you said is up next, was this a lie? a joke? or do you have any for sale? I'm looking.

Got 11 boxes of 36gr's left, PM me
/quote]
Again, may I suggest Hooked on Phonics?[/quote]

Thats original
Posted By: aalf Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/15/21

Do you pay Rick for running a business through the classifieds?
Originally Posted by aalf

What bussiness? Want to explain

She doesn't really have anything to sell.

She doesn't really have anything to sell.

You wife didn't say that
Posted By: kingston Re: CCI Mini Mags - 04/16/21

Do you tell midway, powder valley, or any other bussiness you want your stuff before you pay, I bet they send double to you, huh? BTW I don't need a positive feedback from you, HOW ABOUT IT, Alot of guys on here will vouch for me that I ship fast after receiving payment

So you are a business.....
© 24hourcampfire