Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EMoore
Originally Posted by kingston
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Nope, that's not what is for sale here. If you're wanting something like that you might want to look elsewhere.

Come on man ! You can pick a different color, if white ain’t for you.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
If you REALLY have them, then send them my way. Upon receipt, I'll immediately send you pymnt plus shipping costs shown on the label -- and expedite it to you with tracking. Most folks here know I am good for it and would vouch for that. After your flip-flopping and past debacles, I think it's only reasonable that you send the ammo first. If all pans out, I will post positive feedback for you right here on this very thread. How about it?

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by BobbyTomek
If you REALLY have them, then send them my way. Upon receipt, I'll immediately send you pymnt plus shipping costs shown on the label -- and expedite it to you with tracking. Most folks here know I am good for it and would vouch for that. After your flip-flopping and past debacles, I think it's only reasonable that you send the ammo first. If all pans out, I will post positive feedback for you right here on this very thread. How about it?

Do you tell midway, powder valley, or any other bussiness you want your stuff before you pay, I bet they send double to you, huh? BTW I don't need a positive feedback from you, HOW ABOUT IT, Alot of guys on here will vouch for me that I ship fast after receiving payment

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Well ok then, i have 11 boxes of cci 36gr hollow point mini mags for sale yet, pm me for price

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I don't need your price. I have it along with shipping costs. After all, I DO remember the deal we we made until the THOUSANDS of HPs suddenly vanished??? As to Midway, etc., well, they don't generally sell phantom products LOL.

By the way, the folks at your local PO might be rather interested in those "22 flat rate boxes of ammo" you claimed to ship the last Monday of March. laugh

IC B2

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
I don't need your price. I have it along with shipping costs. After all, I DO remember the deal we we made until the THOUSANDS of HPs suddenly vanished??? As to Midway, etc., well, they don't generally sell phantom products LOL.

By the way, the folks at your local PO might be rather interested in those "22 flat rate boxes of ammo" you claimed to ship the last Monday of March. laugh

WOW now really, need there number?

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

WOW really, phantom products, LOL🤣, you need there number? Are you related to jimH?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by gemby58

WOW really, phantom products, LOL🤣, you need there number? Are you related to jimH?
Poor Ms. Gemberling-Miller, the Queen of Fantasy Island.

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by JimH

You really do have a problem don't you, you retared, as long as the classifieds children are have fun

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

You really do have a problem don't you, you retared, as long as the classifieds children are have fun

Again, may I suggest Hooked on Phonics?

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Well ok then, i have 11 boxes of cci 36gr hollow point mini mags for sale yet, pm me for price

So do you or don't you have any 36gr hp for sale?
Several post up you said -all sold. Now what?
What about 223 you said is up next, was this a lie? a joke? or do you have any for sale? I'm looking.

I would have got him too but a Dad Blam snow flake hit me in da eye....
G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by doubleDs55

So do you or don't you have any 36gr hp for sale?
Several post up you said -all sold. Now what?
What about 223 you said is up next, was this a lie? a joke? or do you have any for sale? I'm looking.

Got 11 boxes of 36gr's left, PM me

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
/quote]
Again, may I suggest Hooked on Phonics?[/quote]

Thats original

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Do you pay Rick for running a business through the classifieds?

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by aalf

What bussiness? Want to explain

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

She doesn't really have anything to sell.

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

She doesn't really have anything to sell.

You wife didn't say that

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Do you tell midway, powder valley, or any other bussiness you want your stuff before you pay, I bet they send double to you, huh? BTW I don't need a positive feedback from you, HOW ABOUT IT, Alot of guys on here will vouch for me that I ship fast after receiving payment

So you are a business.....

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

651 members (160user, 1badf350, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1234, 63 invisible), 2,786 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,224
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.