Home
For sale: Used Browning A-bolt II, Composite Stalker, 243 Win.

I'm not the original owner, but he stated the round count was approximately 250. I haven't fired this rifle, so I cannot attest to it's accuracy. I'd rate the rifle at a solid 93-95%. It has a few scuff and scratches on the stock from hunting use; nothing major. The same could be said for the bluing, some bluing wear near the crown, but the crown is perfect. I tried to capture the flaws with a cell phone camera FWIW. There is a fleck or two of rust on the barrel that should come off easily and some bluing wear and rust flecks on the bolt knob. Recoil pad is in very good condition. Includes the Weaver or Warne bases; not sure which they are as I didn't look closely at them. All-in-all, it's still a very nice rifle.

Not interested in trades at this time. Looking for $550 shipped to the lower 48; insurance is on you. PayPal FF, or you cover the fees without mentioning a firearm sale, USPS Money Order, Personal/Business/Cashier's Checks will be held until they clear.

First public I'll take it trumps all.

If you need more detailed pics, just ask and I'll be more than happy to text or email them.

Thanks for looking.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Tag
Tack driver at 100Yds????
Originally Posted by mookie
Tack driver at 100Yds????

Originally Posted by StudDuck
For sale: Used Browning A-bolt II, Composite Stalker, 243 Win.

I'm not the original owner, but he stated the round count was approximately 250. I haven't fired this rifle, so I cannot attest to it's accuracy. I'd rate the rifle at a solid 93-95%.

PM sent
I have a 300 Win Mag and a 308. These are my go to rifles when it's time to suck it up and get tough. I think of them as my 4 wheel drive rifles.

Both are tack drivers.
Would be a fantastic candidate for a rebore at JES. Would be a heck of a package as a .358 win.
I had the same exact rifle. It shot well. I sold last year. Prefer a shorter barrel 243....
Originally Posted by 99guy
I have a 300 Win Mag and a 308. These are my go to rifles when it's time to suck it up and get tough. I think of them as my 4 wheel drive rifles.

Both are tack drivers.

Although I've never fired this rifle, I've never owned an A-bolt or A-bolt II that didn't shoot well.

All PM's returned.
Nice rifle.
I have an A bolt stalker in 204, it's a shooting sombitch.
Wish I had the extra money for this one
Bump for a good deal
PM sent
All PMs replied to.

The "flaws" in the bluing cannot be detected on a cell phone camera regardless of the lighting; I've tried. In a normally lit room, they are invisible, but can be seen under a bright light or direct sunlight.

I always like to rate the condition of a rifle lower than what it actually is. Under-promise and over-deliver....everyone is happy.

I've got numerous references here and if it makes anyone feel better, I'll offer a three day return period. Return shipping and insurance is on you, but if you don't like it, I'll send your money back. No questions asked.
Originally Posted by 99guy

Both are tack drivers.

Although I've never fired this rifle, I've never owned an A-bolt or A-bolt II that didn't shoot well.

All PM's returned.

My A-bolt II Composite Stalker in 7mm-08 is the best-shooting “out of the box” rifle I’ve ever owned. No reason to think this .243 is any different.
Up.
^^^
I'll take it
Originally Posted by JD45
I'll take it

SPF.
© 24hourcampfire