Home
Posted By: mirage243 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/23/21
That is all.
Hmmm.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Hmmm.

Lots of good mf'ers iin this place, he ain't one of 'em.
Posted By: 79S Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/23/21
Has something to do with this I guess??

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...l-168-nosler-ballistic-tips#Post16456091
For TTT?

Seems extreme.
Originally Posted by RMiller2
For TTT?

Seems extreme.

Yea, I'm probably not gonna call somebody out for a TTT.
Hmmmm.

Could you spare us the suspense?. What why how?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Posted By: Mad_Max Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/23/21
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by RMiller2
For TTT?

Seems extreme.

Yea, I'm probably not gonna call somebody out for a TTT.

Hmmmm.

Could you spare us the suspense?. What why how?

Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Inquiring minds want to know.

Well, you've got to admit, starting a "call out thread" without backing it up is going to raise the curiosity and start the speculation by others.
Maybe he cornholed mirage's mom or something???
I think he stole the OPs Tampax
Kids
Went out of my way to help him come up with something he "really needed", turns out he was looking to get em to flip em, he doesn't really need them. Classified Cowboys piss me off.
I won't post the PM,'s unless he deny's it, then I'll post em. He best just accept he's a dbag and move on. Not a single post anywhere else on this forum except in the classifieds the entire time he's been here.

When the big majority of posts are on the Classifieds, it’s a red flag for me…….
Went out of my way to help him come up with something he "really needed", turns out he was looking to get em to flip em, he doesn't really need them. Classified Cowboys piss me off.

Thanks. Good enough.
Posted By: 160user Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/23/21
I see the "rut" has started early this year.
Posted By: broomd Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/23/21

Certainly qualifies for 'low' in my book...
Posted By: RickyD Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/23/21
Originally Posted by broomd

Certainly qualifies for 'low' in my book...
Mine, too.
Well we can guess what hole he's addicted to.
Posted By: CBinNH Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/23/21
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

When the big majority of posts are on the Classifieds, it’s a red flag for me…….

Guess that makes me trouble too.
I had a friend of mine do that to me. He was looking for a 7mmMag for long distance shooting. I had nice Rem 700 classic (I believe..) that I gave him a sweet deal on because it was going to be his "one & done" type rifle. Once he figured out what he "could get for it", he sold it, bought an SPS and kept the difference. He even had the audacity to say "I was able to get X amount of dollars for it, so I sold it and bought a cheaper one".

I told him "no crap Sherlock", and will never sell him anything for a deal again.

In other words, he was completely oblivious to the entire transaction/process - and we are friends! Doesn't surprise me that others could do the same thing.
Originally Posted by CBinNH

2276 post, 2273 of them are in Classifieds. Rick should charge members like that, contribute nothing just take.
Originally Posted by jolintaxidermy
I had a friend of mine do that to me. He was looking for a 7mmMag for long distance shooting. I had nice Rem 700 classic (I believe..) that I gave him a sweet deal on because it was going to be his "one & done" type rifle. Once he figured out what he "could get for it", he sold it, bought an SPS and kept the difference. He even had the audacity to say "I was able to get X amount of dollars for it, so I sold it and bought a cheaper one".

I told him "no crap Sherlock", and will never sell him anything for a deal again.

In other words, he was completely oblivious to the entire transaction/process - and we are friends! Doesn't surprise me that others could do the same thing.

Small world, same thing happened to me.

A "friend" said that he wanted a rifle that I had to complete his collection of that style of Savage Model 99. I sold it to him for what I had in it, about 2/3 what I could have sold it for. He turned around and sold it to a guy and then crowed about how much money he made on that sale. We drifted apart, probably because whenever he asked me about buying a rifle that I might have, I reminded him about the rifle that he begged me to sell to him for his collection.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

A "friend" said that he wanted a rifle that I had to complete his collection of that style of Savage Model 99. I sold it to him for what I had in it, about 2/3 what I could have sold it for. He turned around and sold it to a guy and then crowed about how much money he made on that sale. We drifted apart, probably because whenever he asked me about buying a rifle that I might have, I reminded him about the rifle that he begged me to sell to him for his collection.

If he was a good friend he would have offered to pay you a little more that it's value.

2276 post, 2273 of them are in Classifieds. Rick should charge members like that, contribute nothing just take.

I guess I am someone that falls in that category as well. I have had a few run-ins as well as witnessed internet cowboys and "expert hunters" that are quick to jump on someone if they disagree on a particular topic. It's tough to "contribute" to a forum if they view things a bit differently or have had different experiences, or don't have a posse to hang within the forum.

This post is not to call anyone out or anything - just a quick perspective from a member that has been here a while, but hangs out behind-the-scenes.
[quote=jolintaxidermy]I had a friend of mine do that to me. He was looking for a 7mmMag for long distance shooting. I had nice Rem 700 classic (I believe..) that I gave him a sweet deal on because it was going to be his "one & done" type rifle. Once he figured out what he "could get for it", he sold it, bought an SPS and kept the difference. He even had the audacity to say "I was able to get X amount of dollars for it, so I sold it and bought a cheaper one".

I had a so called friend do the exact same thing on an AR , he didn’t even care, we are no longer friends
I'd like to hear 1holeaddict's side of the story before rendering judgment.
Originally Posted by 160user
I see the "rut" has started early this year.

👍👍
Posted By: EdwardG Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/23/21

I am also guilty
Posted By: boatboy Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/23/21
Yes this crap happens

Here is the flip side

A few years ago I felt I had a boat or two too many
I had a boat we all really liked and suggested to my Daughter and Son in Law this would be more suited for you than your current Sea Ray

They thought about it sold their boat and I said OK I have xxx in this
Thats what they paid me

about 4 years later we talked and I suggested that they sell that boat and just use the new boat I bought I said I would rather use one more than 2 half as much, it took a bit my Son In Law really liked this boat but they did

They sold the boat very early in the year and one day I looked at my bank account and there seemed to be a quite a bit more than I expected
after a short bit of research I figured out that they put it in my account
When I asked about it

They told me I could have made the money off the boat but I didnt by selling it to them

So we used if for about 4 years and made xxxx so we gave it back to you

I dont want to say how much, but at todays prices I could have bought a couple new in box Fieldcrafts

Needless to say I was stunned I really didnt know how to react

Hank
It's good to hear things like this.

As for posting in the Classifieds, I have sold very little here, but I do peruse the offers for sale.

I'm a member on several forums, yet find the items here often suit my taste more than the others.

As for posting in other forums, I tend to read a lot and say little.

On more than one occasion I have given, and paid for shipping, items to members I've never met in person because they were looking for a specific part needed to repair a firearm, or brass in a rare caliber, etc.

Others have done the same for me.

Generally, I find the honesty and integrity of most people on this form to be above average, and have never had a bad deal.

I know it happens and there are a$$-a-holas on every forum, and plenty in the real world.
Posted By: g5m Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/23/21
Originally Posted by boatboy
Yes this crap happens

Here is the flip side

I had a boat we all really liked and suggested to my Daughter and Son in Law this would be more suited for you than your current Sea Ray

Thats what they paid me

about 4 years later we talked and I suggested that they sell that boat and just use the new boat I bought I said I would rather use one more than 2 half as much, it took a bit my Son In Law really liked this boat but they did

They sold the boat very early in the year and one day I looked at my bank account and there seemed to be a quite a bit more than I expected
When I asked about it

They told me I could have made the money off the boat but I didnt by selling it to them

I dont want to say how much, but at todays prices I could have bought a couple new in box Fieldcrafts

Hank

Honor, and class.
Posted By: 160user Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/23/21
Yes this crap happens

Here is the flip side

Thats what they paid me

When I asked about it

Hank

That is the product of good upbringing right there!
Posted By: boatboy Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/23/21
Thanks for the compliments

Ironic I don't need much in compliments myself

But when people compliment my Daughter to me
It's as good as it gets
I am very Proud of her
I have been tough on her for her whole life even at 29 the Old man can be a prick at times😁

Again Thanks Guys

Hank
Originally Posted by nyrifleman

He's more than welcome to come on here and tell it, I'll tear his ass up if he does. I've been helped by so many good guys on here, and I've helped a bunch myself. I see the classifieds as a place to buy and sell sheit you aren't using, or to help somebody who can't find what they need. If you are here to flip purely for profit, you should pay Rick a fee.
Thanks for the compliments

Ironic I don't need much in compliments myself

But when people compliment my Daughter to me
It's as good as it gets
I am very Proud of her
I have been tough on her for her whole life even at 29 the Old man can be a prick at times😁

Again Thanks Guys

Hank

You sound exactly like me. LOL
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/viewmessage/message/1053982/gonew/0

Mirage243 need mental help. SOMEONE PLEASE GET HIM A DOCTOR!!

First he posts he has what i am looking for. WRONG
Second he posts he does not have 168 BT but 168 Amax..
Third he asks if i am interested..
Fourth he BACKS OUT of his offering and tells me he would rather me go buy them on MIDWAY..
Fifth he MAKES A THREAT THAT HE IS GOING TO FOLLOW ME AROUND.
Sixth he posts a thread about me..

All because HE WASTED MY TIME WITH UNEDUCATED NONSENSE!!!!

Sounds like his MOMMAS TITTY DRIED UP LAST NIGHT
Originally Posted by 1holeaddict
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/viewmessage/message/1053982/gonew/0

Fourth he BACKS OUT of his offering and tells me he would rather me go buy them on MIDWAY..

Fugkin go time now!! Where’s Mirage? Time to defend your mommas titty’s honor!

Yea, read the PM's you cokksucker.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

I'm here BITCH, read the PM
Posted By: gemby58 Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/24/21

get him jackmountian
Originally Posted by gemby58

get him jackmountian

Another classified cowboy speaks his mind.

get him jackmountian

who's a classified cowboy?

get him jackmountian

You, bitch.
I got half a box of Minimags available for $512.00 plus shipping.
Post up the PM Mirage. Time to get this call out called out!

get him jackmountian

You, bitch.

you better check my posts BITCH I haven't sold much on here

One of em bought a couple SG,s on here for 460 ish apeice.

Sold em on tn deer for like 800 a piece.
Telling em they couldnt be shipped for 2 weeks.
LOL!!!

Member from here linked achit here to their on the classifieds.

Caused a nice little controversy once all those hayseeeds tracked it all back via that link.

They would have never known otherwise.

Dude filled me all in about it via pm here.

Was good for some laughs when I checked it all out.

get him jackmountian

You, bitch.

you better check my posts BITCH I haven't sold much on here

You're a lying sack of sheit.
Post up the PM Mirage. Time to get this call out called out!

He posted em dude, read it and get back to me.
Yes this crap happens

Here is the flip side

Thats what they paid me

When I asked about it

Hank

I’ve been lucky enough to meet both Hank and his better half and not only do I believe this, I’m not even that surprised by his daughter’s actions. Great folks who obviously raised a great kid.
I delt with 1holeaddict a few times,, he was good to go with me
Link doesn’t work. Says “we can’t find that private message”
You got any 120gr 7mm BT’s?

He bought some of your $1/rd .22lr ammo? I’d be taking his back too!

And so has HUNDREDS of others on multiple forums with ZERO NEGATIVE REVIEWS!!

THANK YOU GEMBY!!. Our dealings were professional and a pleasure...

Sorry to say but this is what happens when you are UNEDUCATED, UNEMPLOYED, AND MENTALLY UNSTABLE...
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

no jackmountian it was Federal Auto Match at 4.5 cents each, here is what I offered him

(have bulk Federal Auto Match, 2 bulk boxes 5000 rounds each, 4.5 cents a round, will break down to 100, 500, 1000 rounds lot.)

you better check my posts BITCH I haven't sold much on here[/quote]

You're a lying sack of sheit.[/quote]

oh yeah I forgot I sold a laser 2 weeks ago I'm a classifieds cowboy yeehaw
Yeah they weren’t the bullets he was looking for. He asked what you wanted for the “other” bullets and decided he didn’t want them because he had enough of the “other” bullet. Pretty simple. Don’t be a puzzy and start a bitch thread about nothing.
Posted By: 805 Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/24/21

Looks to me like he was asking the price of the Amaxs you had. Probably would have bought them if it was somewhat of a deal as he didn’t need them that bad. Is there more to the PM than what you posted? I personally don’t see anything wrong with him passing up your bullets especially since they weren’t even the 168BT he was looking for.
Originally Posted by jmdriver
Yeah they weren’t the bullets he was looking for. He asked what you wanted for the “other” bullets and decided he didn’t want them because he had enough of the “other” bullet. Pretty simple. Don’t be a puzzy and start a bitch thread about nothing.

I actually said there was NO NEED FOR ME TO BUY WHAT I WASNT LOOKING FOR AT MIDWAY AFTER HE BACKED OUT OF HIS OFFER!!!!
DID I SAY HE MADE AN OFFERING AND BACKED OUT YES OFFERED A BULLET I WAS NOT ASKING FOR THEN BACKED OUT!!!!!!

Thank you for your SUPPORT.
Posted By: Mac1978 Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/24/21
INTERNET FIIIIIIGHT!!!! Anybody wanna buy a compass?

I actually said there was NO NEED FOR ME TO BUY WHAT I WASNT LOOKING FOR AT MIDWAY AFTER HE BACKED OUT OF HIS OFFER!!!!
DID I SAY HE MADE AN OFFERING AND BACKED OUT YES OFFERED A BULLET I WAS NOT ASKING FOR THEN BACKED OUT!!!!!!

I didn't back out, how many you wanna buy at the current Midway price? I got em, in stock.
Originally Posted by Mac1978
INTERNET FIIIIIIGHT!!!! Anybody wanna buy a compass?

No need for a compass. But I am in the market for a rear window mount winch or federal auto match ammo!

I didn't back out, how many you wanna buy at the current Midway price? I got em, in stock.

JUST ANOTHER REPLY SHOWING HOW UNEDUCATED YOU ACTUALLY ARE, KEEP DIGGING CHINA ISNT THAT FAR!!!!
WAIT I WILL SEND YOU CASH FOR A BULLET I DID NOT EVEN POST THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ITS THE THIRD WEEK OF THE MONTH, YOU ALREADY ATE ALL YOUR DRUGS, AND YOUR DISABILITY CHECK WAS ALL GONE LAST WEEK!!!
As a bystander, I've got to say I was expecting way more from the PM to justify an entire thread.

JUST ANOTHER REPLY SHOWING HOW UNEDUCATED YOU ACTUALLY ARE, KEEP DIGGING CHINA ISNT THAT FAR!!!!
WAIT I WILL SEND YOU CASH FOR A BULLET I DID NOT EVEN POST THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ITS THE THIRD WEEK OF THE MONTH, YOU ALREADY ATE ALL YOUR DRUGS, AND YOUR DISABILITY CHECK WAS ALL GONE LAST WEEK!!!

need anymore Federal Auto Match at 4.5 cents each 😁
Posted By: 101guns Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/24/21
Do any of you remember Y2K? All the hype, fear, buildup.....and then nothing? Damn, I have lost 10 minutes of my life I will never get back reading this thread.
Originally Posted by EdwardG

I am also guilty

Yep.......

lol!!!
Originally Posted by 805

Looks to me like he was asking the price of the Amaxs you had. Probably would have bought them if it was somewhat of a deal as he didn’t need them that bad. Is there more to the PM than what you posted? I personally don’t see anything wrong with him passing up your bullets especially since they weren’t even the 168BT he was looking for.

It would be hard for me to get upset over that kind of conversation, for sure......

I got half a box of Minimags available for $512.00 plus shipping.

If they're reloads, I'll take em'!
Mirage sounds like a loose cannon......SHEEESH!

He's more than welcome to come on here and tell it, I'll tear his ass up if he does. I've been helped by so many good guys on here, and I've helped a bunch myself. I see the classifieds as a place to buy and sell sheit you aren't using, or to help somebody who can't find what they need. If you are here to flip purely for profit, you should pay Rick a fee.

The classified cowboys are thick here.

Who the hell would trust the low lives who run off-grid businesses here and pay no fees, commissions, licenses, or taxes? They're not here to be anyone's friend or to contribute to the form.

They're here to sucker members and fill up their gun show tables or simply to profit off the free forum and its members. Many are out and out cons...beware of the "it's to help a neighbor's kid" type BS! They're the first to jump on the "Free to a kid" offers.

Screw them!

That was great. LMFAO Made this entire thread worth reading. I’m laugh laugh laugh

Fuggin internet shyster. You're all the same. You're obvious and not here for any other reason than to profit.
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm
As a bystander, I've got to say I was expecting way more from the PM to justify an entire thread.

No joke. Mirage owes this guy an apology. He should pay Rick a fee for taking up useless bandwidth.
Posted By: Bearded Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/24/21
I’ve had good dealings with 1holeaddict and Gemby58. Wouldn’t hesitate to deal with either again.
Posted By: boatboy Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/24/21
I am sorry but I don't see anything that
1hole did wrong

I have to admit BEFORE he spoke up I thought wow he really did something low

but unless I am missing something I don't see anything that deserves this call out

I would have no issue trading with him

Hank

First of all the only thing you TORE UP IS TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE UNEDUCATED AND HAVE ZERO CLASS!!

Second of all i posted a post for 168gr Ballistic tips to load in a 308 for my 88 year old dad. Dad's custom 300 Weatherby's are just to much gun for him anymore. He hunts an early season for seniors here in PA so that he can enjoy a few hunts before the cold sets in. We hunt a gas line and shots are 400-600 yards. I built two 308's and they love 168's.

NOWHERE DID I EVER SAY I WAS LOOKING TO SELL WHAT I WAS LOOKING TO BUY. I HAVE A JOB WHICH I AM VERY SUCCESSFUL AT AND AM VERY ECONOMICALLY FORTUNATE> I DO NOT NEED TO SELL A FEW BOXES OF BULLETS TO EAT AS YOU MAY HAVE TO.<

ONCE AGAIN MIRAGE243's UNEDUCTAED DECISION TO SLANDER , MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS, AND THREATEN ME ON AN OPEN FORUM JUST SHOWS HE IS AN UNEDUCATED LOW LIFE.

SEE A DOCTOR< GET A JOB< GET A LIFE< DRUGS KILL< YOU MISSED TOO MANY YEARS OF EDUCATION< MOMMAS TITTY MILK MUST BE CONTAMINATED
Yeah that was a bit “pre ejacular” do be calling him out.
Posted By: SKane Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/24/21
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: ChrisAU Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/24/21
Dude 1: Hey you got dem red boolets?

Dude 2: Actually I have blue boolets, I was mistaken.

Dude 1: How much for the blue boolets? I shoot them in one of my rifles too.

Dude 2: Don’t buy my blue boolets, go buy blue boolets elsewhere.

Dude 1: Ah that’s ok, I have enough blue bullets to last me a while. I was looking for the red boolets you said you had.

Dude 2: EEFFFF YOU MOTHEREFFER PC OF [bleep]

…….

Dude 2: Hey yous guys! Dude 1 is a POS! Look what he done!

[Linked Image from ]
Is that a 24" barrel?
I can’t read all of the CAPS lock stuff. Too much anger.

Flashbacks to little league baseball….

The one time you decide to sit down in out field…..

#sheesh.

Hold into the concession stand.

Posted By: VinceM Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/24/21
Originally Posted by ChrisAU

Dude 1: Ah that’s ok, I have enough blue bullets to last me a while. I was looking for the red boolets you said you had.

…….

[Linked Image from ]

Thank You ,I got it now
Posted By: 222ND Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/24/21
I would ask Rick if he could change the name of this thread. It seems that that you have been unfairly labeled. Kinda of a crappy deal if people just look at the title and don’t read the details. These arguments on the classifieds are not any fun at all.
Posted By: pullit Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/24/21

…….

Readers Digest Version
Kraken 2.0.
Posted By: LFC Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/24/21
I could add a couple more dOuches to the list...

Heres a couple of clues....

One posts things for sale then ignores his PMs.

The other a buyer flat out lies about his purchases....
dey didn't have dem red boolets, either ?....
So, I see a post for a guy looking for something I think he needs to get him out of a bind, I think that I maybe can help him. The only mistake I made was not checkimg his post history before hand, if I had we wouldn't be here, but I didn't. This guy has almost 3000 post and not a single one is anywhere but the classifieds, so this fuqkstick is here purely for profit. Anyway, I tell him to remind me to check for him, so he sends me a pm and reminds me. I get home from work and look, nope I don't have Nosler BT's to spare, but I do have plenty of A-Maxs, so I ask him if that helps. Rather than saying I have years and years worth of those, he says yea those will help, how much. I can't remember what I paid for them with my disabilty check as this ignorant mf'er claims, so I decide to go look at what Midway would get for them if they had them. Guess what, they do have them in stock. So I'm like hey guy, Midway actually has em, gave him the link, then tell him if you don't get em before they're gone then get back to me and I'll let you have some of mine. Then fuqkstick tells me he has years of em, no need to buy em. That's when I go check his post history is and find out what his game is.

Now, for those that think I owe him an apology, I got three words for you and him both. Imma put it in caps for you.

KISS MY ASS
Posted By: Ky221 Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/24/21
I think what we learned from this thread is........

Idk what we learned. But I got ole mirage on ignore now. Sounds like a high school girls' locker room.
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/24/21
Reminds me of two drunks on the sidewalk outside the bar arguing about who drank the most beer.
Originally Posted by Ky221

Idk what we learned. But I got ole mirage on ignore now. Sounds like a high school girls' locker room.

Good, get the fuqk off my thread then.
Posted By: SKane Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/24/21
Anyone else have "that friend" that occasionally needs a slap upside the head because he's being completely irrational?

You just dug another foot Keep going China is getting closer.
Maybe next disability check you can get a new Shovel.

You clearly don’t have a job or a life. Has anyone read this Delinquents posts in all of the other forums that he continues to say I don’t visit? I am out living my life and not Sitting home on meds playing armchair quarterback all day. I have not read one Educated post from this Delinquent!!!!
Mommas TITTY milk isn’t for grownups!!
Is it too early to start drinking?
Originally Posted by 805

It would be hard for me to get upset over that kind of conversation, for sure......

Pfft...That would depend on how many Midol Pills you’d eaten in the last hour.

😝
🦫

PS

Casey, how’ve you been ?
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Is it too early to start drinking?

Never.

…….

[Linked Image from ]

This is an A+ summary.
This is an A+ summary.

Should be a sticky at the top of the thread.
I had a conversation with mirage, he’s not the brightest bulb in the toolbox, or so he told me 😉.

Yeah, pretty straight forward.
I won't post the PM,'s unless he deny's it, then I'll post em. He best just accept he's a dbag and move on. Not a single post anywhere else on this forum except in the classifieds the entire time he's been here.

Why is that a problem all of a sudden? It sure didn't bother you before the transaction?
Why don't you fellas take your childish B U LL S H IT someplace else?
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
Why don't you fellas take your childish B U LL S H IT someplace else?

Would be nice
Originally Posted by fredhorace77

Why is that a problem all of a sudden? It sure didn't bother you before the transaction?

😂😂😂😂

Because before he was going to make money... which is precisely why he seems mad at the other guy....?
FISH CAMP
Is there a spot in this blog where used tires for an Avalanche get sold ? Asking for a friend
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Who the hell would trust the low lives who run off-grid businesses here and pay no fees, commissions, licenses, or taxes? They're not here to be anyone's friend or to contribute to the form.

They're here to sucker members and fill up their gun show tables or simply to profit off the free forum and its members. Many are out and out cons...beware of the "it's to help a neighbor's kid" type BS! They're the first to jump on the "Free to a kid" offers.

Screw them!

VarmintGuuyy

Said this is racist
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Screw them!

VarmintGuuyy

Said this is racist

And, as usual, he's right.
grin
I wasn’t going to comment but I have to. This reminds me of a 74 Cutlass i use to have that would “backfire” when I turned the ignition off. People would get excited, and I would get embarrassed.

😂😂😂😂

Because before he was going to make money... which is precisely why he seems mad at the other guy....?

No I wasn't, wasn't trying to make money, you obviously didn't read my response. I was trying to help the guy find some, didn't wanna make money at all. Your reading comprehension isn't very good, is it?

😂😂😂😂

No I wasn't, wasn't trying to make money, you obviously didn't read my response. I was trying to help the guy find some, didn't wanna make money at all. Your reading comprehension isn't very good, is it?

Guess not. Then again, everyone but you seems to be having the same problem with comprehension. But I'm sure you're right and we're all just missing it. 👍👍

Guess not. Then again, everyone but you seems to be having the same problem with comprehension. But I'm sure you're right and we're all just missing it. 👍👍

Read this very carefully and show me where I tried to make any money off this guy.

I didn't back out, how many you wanna buy at the current Midway price? I got em, in stock.[/quote]
[quote=1holeaddict][quote=jmdriver]

You just dug another foot deeper keep going China is getting closer. Your last post you said you were not trying to make money????
You wanted to sell me bullets I was not looking for at CURRENT Midway pricing. You didn’t even know what bullets you had so that is proof these bullets been laying around and were purchased at a much lower cost than current pricing!! But then again your Current IQ level is extremely deteriorated.
Oh your not trying to profit.
Go crawl in your hole.
Mommas Titty milk poisoned your brain!!
Bump. For happy hour reading.

[quote=jmdriver]

You just dug another foot deeper keep going China is getting closer. Your last post you said you were not trying to make money????
You wanted to sell me bullets I was not looking for at CURRENT Midway pricing. You didn’t even know what bullets you had so that is proof these bullets been laying around and were purchased at a much lower cost than current pricing!!
Go crawl in your hole.

Show all of us where I tried to sell you anything in our original PM's, I told you where to find them, and since they were available from Midway that I'd rather keep mine and you buy from them.I don't need your money, I promise you that. I was strictly trying to help you find some. Believe it or not a lot of people do that here, not everyone is here just to make money in the classifieds.

[quote=jmdriver]

You wanted to sell me bullets I was not looking for at CURRENT Midway pricing. You didn’t even know what bullets you had so that is proof these bullets been laying around and were purchased at a much lower cost than current pricing!!
Go crawl in your hole.

Show all of us where I tried to sell you anything in our original PM's, I told you where to find them, and since they were available from Midway that I'd rather keep mine and you buy from them.I don't need your money, I promise you that. I was strictly trying to help you find some. Believe it or not a lot of people do that here, not everyone is here just to make money in the classifieds.

Attached picture AB056A49-765B-4C2E-B44A-EBCC72455914.jpeg
Posted By: tas6691 Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/24/21

So what do you care what he did or didnt do about the bullets after you sent that message??
So if he is the bag...after starting this silly mess, you sir, are the nozzle!
Both of you are turning the simplest exchange into the biggest pissing match that doesn't need to happen. Seriously, just ignore each other and move on. Getting this worked up over things is gonna give one of you [bleep] a heart attack.
This kind of 4th grade crap is what the ignore button is for

Thanks. Good enough.

Per the PMs, that's not at all what happened you fuucking lier. You kuunted right the fuuck out. You didn't even have the right chit. Then you lied to me and everyone about it. Fuuck you.

Ignored for extreme unprovoked Free Classifieds kuuntism.
Originally Posted by longshot3631
Is that a 24" barrel?

Sorry man. I never opened the damned tube, I swear!
Originally Posted by EdwardG

I am also guilty

Yep.......

Indeed.
Well this is odd. Callout threads usually turn out so well for the OP.
Posted By: KenMi Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/25/21
"Hornady version"

Enough said. Those two words paint the whole picture.

Like the "GM version" of a real truck
Dang. Relatively new here and find all this kinda shocking.

If I was on the jury, I think I'd let the OP off for Temporary Insanity...

I mean, calling a guy a "douchebag" cause he didn't buy your stuff in what seemed like a relatively respectful exchange?

Are you having a bad day, week, month, year?

Just sayin'
Is there a way to "like" another poster's post on this forum?
This thread is rivaling the Jarhead thread…
Well, then, I'm glad I missed that one!
#classicmixup

Now, kiss and make up
Posted By: Carlrh Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/25/21
The old saying : no good deed goes unpunished.
Seems to fit this thread
My guess is that Mirage243 was just feeling him out and would of just shipped him the bullets. He's a no BS type of guy that'll help you anyway he can.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
My guess is that Mirage243 was just feeling him out and would of just shipped him the bullets. He's a no BS type of guy that'll help you anyway he can.

Dude, I was trying to make ends meet to my disability check came in. Don't fuqk up my game.
Originally Posted by skfullen
Is there a way to "like" another poster's post on this forum?

Type word "like" or send them a bag of dicks.
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Well this is odd. Callout threads usually turn out so well for the OP.

Word.
Originally Posted by screaminweasil
#classicmixup

Now, kiss and make up

Two candidates for broke back mountain
Posted By: SupFoo Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 09/25/21
It was bad enough the Classifieds were turned into Twitter.

Now, it's Facebook.

Sigh........
Guys we have a good thing going on with 24 hr campfire let's take a deep breath

That would be we were friends.
Posted By: Tarbe Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 10/11/21

No kidding. Hillary would say this is a nothingburger for sure!
For old time sake
For old time sake

Sock puppets are cokksuckers
Boo boo you ph agg it
Boo boo you ph agg it

Chicken sheit mf'er, you hide behind your mama's skirt too?
Boo boo you ph agg it

Chicken sheit mf'er, you hide behind your mama's skirt too?

I’m always under your Mom. Need some lunch money for tomorrow?
GFY
TFF

A busted call out thread
TFF

A busted call out thread

Ok, cockpuppet

You're not alone.

Gets hacked shortly after
I don't say much so I guess that makes me a looser on here. I don't buy anything because I'm always to late and I'm afraid to try to sell anything, but the reading can be entertaining.
LOL
Posted By: Jcon72 Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 10/18/21
So, I see a post for a guy looking for something I think he needs to get him out of a bind, I think that I maybe can help him. The only mistake I made was not checkimg his post history before hand, if I had we wouldn't be here, but I didn't. This guy has almost 3000 post and not a single one is anywhere but the classifieds, so this fuqkstick is here purely for profit. Anyway, I tell him to remind me to check for him, so he sends me a pm and reminds me. I get home from work and look, nope I don't have Nosler BT's to spare, but I do have plenty of A-Maxs, so I ask him if that helps. Rather than saying I have years and years worth of those, he says yea those will help, how much. I can't remember what I paid for them with my disabilty check as this ignorant mf'er claims, so I decide to go look at what Midway would get for them if they had them. Guess what, they do have them in stock. So I'm like hey guy, Midway actually has em, gave him the link, then tell him if you don't get em before they're gone then get back to me and I'll let you have some of mine. Then fuqkstick tells me he has years of em, no need to buy em. That's when I go check his post history is and find out what his game is.

Now, for those that think I owe him an apology, I got three words for you and him both. Imma put it in caps for you.

KISS MY ASS

You're just digging your own hole that much deeper with these comments, Mirage. In fact, so much so that it sounds like you're the "hole addict" in this thread. The rest of us can plainly see the true story via the PM screenshots that you so thoughtfully provided, thank you very much, and it ain't what you portrayed by the original post.
Originally Posted by Jcon72

KISS MY ASS

You're just digging your own hole that much deeper with these comments, Mirage. In fact, so much so that it sounds like you're the "hole addict" in this thread. The rest of us can plainly see the true story via the PM screenshots that you so thoughtfully provided, thank you very much, and it ain't what you portrayed by the original post.

Well, I have bought several things from you in the past, would you please tell everyone here where I didn't hold up my end of the bargain or did you wrong. Matter of fact, I went above and beyond a couple of times in your favor on here and Mewe if I remember correctly. Another classified cowboy speaks his mind.
Posted By: Jcon72 Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 10/18/21

KISS MY ASS

Well, I have bought several things from you in the past, would you please tell everyone here where I didn't hold up my end of the bargain or did you wrong. Matter of fact, I went above and beyond a couple of times in your favor on here and Mewe if I remember correctly. Another classified cowboy speaks his mind.

Bill, I never accused you of not holding up your end of a bargain with me. For the record, you bought some bullets from me one time last year and another item from me early this year and you paid for both purchases promptly, (thank you very much!). No complaints there. If you "went above and beyond" then I offer even more thanks to you, but I honestly am not sure what you're referring to. But just because you paid for the items that you purchased from me does not excuse the fact that you're being unfair to 1holeaddict in this situation. Maybe you don't like "classified cowboys", who cares? There's no rule against being a "classified cowboy", is there?
With your original post I honestly was expecting you to exhibit a smoking gun that showed 1holeaddict had treated you dirty. But the very screenshots that you then provided of your failed transaction with him clearly shows everyone that your original claim seems to have no merit.
Simply put, he asked for "product A"; you inadvertently thought that you had some (and didn't) so you told him that you have some "product B" instead, if he could use it. Not only did you tell him that Midway currently has "product B" in stock, he said he already had quite a bit of "product B" on hand so both of you decided to not deal. SOMEHOW you came to the conclusion that he was simply trying to buy bullets to flip, but from all the comments in this thread it's obvious that NOBODY else here took it that way. No offense, but you really need to step back, take a deep breath and seriously ask yourself if perhaps you misunderstood and/or overreacted. Most of us have done so at one point or another and it's just part of being human, but if you keep plowing ahead in such a bullheaded fashion without anything to support your claim you're just going to look more and more foolish to everyone else.
Hopefully you read and see this in the manner in which it is intended as sincerely trying to help.
Posted By: gemby58 Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 10/18/21

KISS MY ASS

Bill, I never accused you of not holding up your end of a bargain with me. For the record, you bought some bullets from me one time last year and another item from me early this year and you paid for both purchases promptly, (thank you very much!). No complaints there. If you "went above and beyond" then I offer even more thanks to you, but I honestly am not sure what you're referring to. But just because you paid for the items that you purchased from me does not excuse the fact that you're being unfair to 1holeaddict in this situation. Maybe you don't like "classified cowboys", who cares? There's no rule against being a "classified cowboy", is there?
With your original post I honestly was expecting you to exhibit a smoking gun that showed 1holeaddict had treated you dirty. But the very screenshots that you then provided of your failed transaction with him clearly shows everyone that your original claim seems to have no merit.
Simply put, he asked for "product A"; you inadvertently thought that you had some (and didn't) so you told him that you have some "product B" instead, if he could use it. Not only did you tell him that Midway currently has "product B" in stock, he said he already had quite a bit of "product B" on hand so both of you decided to not deal. SOMEHOW you came to the conclusion that he was simply trying to buy bullets to flip, but from all the comments in this thread it's obvious that NOBODY else here took it that way. No offense, but you really need to step back, take a deep breath and seriously ask yourself if perhaps you misunderstood and/or overreacted. Most of us have done so at one point or another and it's just part of being human, but if you keep plowing ahead in such a bullheaded fashion without anything to support your claim you're just going to look more and more foolish to everyone else.
Hopefully you read and see this in the manner in which it is intended as sincerely trying to help.

agree, well said 👍👍

KISS MY ASS

Who let a grown up into the thread? 😂

More seriously, listen to this guy. That thud you hear is him hitting the nail...
Fuuck - this is still a thing? How damned deep is he going?
Fuuck - this is still a thing? How damned deep is he going?

he's digging in deeper than a Alabama tick
How the hell is this thread still alive?
Originally Posted by marksman1941

People keep posting on it?
grin
Bump
WHERE THE HELL IS BRICKTOP?????
the beat goes on

Attached picture popcorn impala.gif
Hey hey! Welcome back!
Originally Posted by deerstalker
the beat goes on
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by marksman1941

People keep posting on it?
grin

Is it really that simple?
tag
I haven't been here long but from a novice's point of view it would appear as if the Mirage poster needs a little Jesus in his life. This smacks of an angry, middle aged, divorced male.
Posted By: texken Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 10/18/21
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Maybe he cornholed mirage's mom or something???

LOL

THREAD CLOSED AND LOCKED
Originally Posted by thomasconnor

THREAD CLOSED AND LOCKED

Thank you.
Wait…
Posted By: Dinny Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 10/19/21
Bump
Posted By: Darryle Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 10/19/21
Originally Posted by thomasconnor

THREAD CLOSED AND LOCKED

I beg to differ
Posted By: Darryle Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 10/19/21
Apparently, the new guy doesn't understand our childish nature and ability to be easily entertained
All I know is after reading through this, I know one person I don't want to deal with, and thank the lord I've not made terrible decisions in life...maybe reading this thread was one of the worst.
once again

Attached picture popcorn impala.gif
Posted By: gemby58 Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 10/27/21
up
Posted By: Kenwin Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 10/27/21
This thread is definitely going on the up and up
LETS MAKE 1HOLEADDICT FAMOUS AGAIN!!
Posted By: gemby58 Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 10/27/21
LETS MAKE 1HOLEADDICT FAMOUS AGAIN!!

I'm with you
Got any of dem 270 boolits?
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Similar experience here. I have had so many PM's from posters here begging me to sell something I owned or had seen in a local shop. Not even a thank you from any of them. Those PM[s get deleted immediately .
Posted By: Kenneth Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 02/05/22
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
I can’t read all of the CAPS lock stuff. Too much anger.

Flashbacks to little league baseball….

The one time you decide to sit down in out field…..

#sheesh.

Hold into the concession stand.

LOL.
Originally Posted by SShooterZ

That was great. LMFAO Made this entire thread worth reading. I’m laugh laugh laugh

Agreed!!!

You just dug another foot Keep going China is getting closer.
Maybe next disability check you can get a new Shovel.

You clearly don’t have a job or a life. Has anyone read this Delinquents posts in all of the other forums that he continues to say I don’t visit? I am out living my life and not Sitting home on meds playing armchair quarterback all day. I have not read one Educated post from this Delinquent!!!!
Mommas TITTY milk isn’t for grownups!!

As long as it's someone else's Momma, TITTY milk is for grownups!!! LOL!
So nobodies got any .308 168 ballistic tips? Green tip, not red.
Children at play
Posted By: Darryle Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 02/06/22
Originally Posted by Sharps1874

Listen winder likker, you cain't write sumpin on the chawk bord an erase it for us short bus rider get a chance to see it
Originally Posted by Darryle

Listen winder likker, you cain't write sumpin on the chawk bord an erase it for us short bus rider get a chance to see it

grin

Wow.. you’re bumping up a post about folks with no follow-thru, while being an arrogant no follow-thru little girl yourself?
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Children at play

Slow children at play
Posted By: HitnRun Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 03/06/22
Best part of this is, somehow gemby58 is no longer posting with his lies and deceit.
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Best part of this is, somehow gemby58 is no longer posting with his lies and deceit.

I HEAR HE IS RUNNING A NEW SCREEN NAME. I WAS HOPING I COULD GET SEVERAL 1000 MORE 22LR OFF HIM. HE DID ME A SQUARE BEFORE THE [bleep] HIT THE FAN..

It needs to happen to a lot more of these douchebags.
Wait, so people can’t just use the forum for the classifieds section…?!

How do y’all have that much free time in your lives to sit in all these threads and other forums…? Lol
Posted By: clwg97 Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 03/06/22
"It needs to happen to a lot more of these douchebags."
-Mirage

Pot meet kettle.
Posted By: hanco Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 03/06/22
I hope that’s never said about me.
Posted By: grovey Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 03/06/22

Oh, he's still here! He uses a few different usernames now. The current one is steveredd1. chudly was another... How weird is that?
Originally Posted by clwg97
-Mirage

Pot meet kettle.

I'm not the classified cowboy here fuqkstick.
Originally Posted by Deerfanatic31

How do y’all have that much free time in your lives to sit in all these threads and other forums…? Lol

there sponging off the goverment
Originally Posted by grovey

Oh, he's still here! He uses a few different usernames now. The current one is steveredd1. chudly was another... How weird is that?

you a PA inbreed

seems you dont have a clue what your [bleep] talking about, its about as weird that you open your mouth and schit comes out , leave me out of your conversation [bleep], now GFY
Posted By: Bugger Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 03/06/22
When the shortage started there was a gun shop in Aberdeen that had primers. I bought 2,000 of them. When a friend heard about it, he wanted to go there with me and buy them out. “We could make a bundle!”
He sold almost all his inventory for much more than what he had in it. He tried to talk me into doing it too. Then he ran out of H1000 - he had sold his. Then he desperately wanted to buy my H1000 for loading a 300 Win Mag for an elk hunt.
-Mirage

Pot meet kettle.

I'm not the classified cowboy here fuqkstick.

Haha I definitely post in more than just the classifieds.
Posted By: Darryle Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 03/06/22
Originally Posted by Deerfanatic31

We are basically overgrown romper room rejects, we don't have actual lives
Now that this is cleared up anyone got any Remingtons for sale?
Posted By: clwg97 Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 03/07/22
Originally Posted by stang5021
Now that this is cleared up anyone got any Remingtons for sale?

No but I got a JM marlin 336 I will take 2K for. It would be 5k, but it has the safety.
Now that 1HOLEADICCT IS FAMOUS and the post has over 26,000 views anyone gonna send me some
30 CALIBER 168 NOSLER BALLSISTIC TIPS AS A REWARD...
NOT THE RED TIP ONES!!!!
Now that 1HOLEADICCT IS FAMOUS and the post has over 26,000 views anyone gonna send me some
NOT THE RED TIP ONES!!!!

Famously known as a Classified C o cksucker
Posted By: grovey Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 03/07/22
Originally Posted by steveredd1

seems you dont have a clue what your [bleep] talking about, its about as weird that you open your mouth and schit comes out , leave me out of your conversation [bleep], now GFY

It's you, and you're too stupid to hide it any better! Slum called you out on your lying BS back in Dec, and you went full retard! Weirdo.
Originally Posted by steveredd1

It's you, and you're too stupid to hide it any better! Slum called you out on your lying BS back in Dec, and you went full retard! Weirdo.

you sure think you know but you don't, your as stupid as your post
NOT THE RED TIP ONES!!!!

You proved to all 26,000 viewers that you are an Uneducated, Unemployed, Heavily Medicated, Lifeless, Breast Feeding POS!!
Your just TOO STUPID to REALIZE IT>>>
NOT THE RED TIP ONES!!!!

You proved to all 26,000 viewers that you are an Uneducated, Unemployed, Heavily Medicated, Lifeless, Breast Feeding POS!!

STFU, I buy and sell little bitches like you.
NOT THE RED TIP ONES!!!!

STFU, I buy and sell little bitches like you.

Well why don't you start with HOOKED ON PHONICS and a DICTIONARY.
You most definitely can use a refresher.
I read a LOT on this forum. Old threads.

Don’t post much except in classified section.......

Usually “I’ll take it........please PM an address “

Does that make me a Classified Cowboy?

Asking for a friend.
Posted By: 444Matt Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 03/07/22
Mirage243 is good people. Maybe not your cup of tea but I’ve hunted with the man and stayed at his house. If he made an offer to sell something it was to help a fellow out. He ain’t hurting for [bleep], that’s for sure.
Tag
Originally Posted by 444Matt
Mirage243 is good people. Maybe not your cup of tea but I’ve hunted with the man and stayed at his house. If he made an offer to sell something it was to help a fellow out. He ain’t hurting for [bleep], that’s for sure.
Mirage243 is hurting, his disability check and free phone never showed up. Probably need to start a go fund me account for him. Heard he's down to his last 3 bullets.
Why does this thread keep making a comeback?
Posted By: Royce Re: 1holeaddict Is A Douchebag - 05/26/22
A rule that works well for here is to never post anything to someone that you wouldn’t say to Tank Abbot’s face.
Keeps things civil.
How do you really feel about the guy
-Mirage

Pot meet kettle.

Exactly what I was thinking!
Seems there are multiple Douchebags, it's a reoccurring theme. grin
Seems there are multiple Douchebags, it's a reoccurring theme. grin

Ya think?
© 24hourcampfire