Home
I am looking for a Winchester Model 70 Pre 64 in any condition as long as the barrel is not pitted. Any leads please give me a heads up
Good luck velcro. What is it exactly you are looking for? Any particular year, or model, chambering? Price range?
Hea BSA Thanks for getting back, I am not looking for any particular year as long as it is a pre 64 Model 70 I would prefer a caliber under 30 but would consider something bigger. I am looking for a real beater as I am going to restore it to like new, so condition would determine price.
Thanks
Originally Posted by velcro
Hea BSA Thanks for getting back, I am not looking for any particular year as long as it is a pre 64 Model 70 I would prefer a caliber under 30 but would consider something bigger. I am looking for a real beater as I am going to restore it to like new, so condition would determine price.
Thanks

Cool. I look forward to seeing the results. Keep us posted in the Winchester collectors forum, if you start that project. Thanks!!
Hi Warren Thanks for getting back. It might be something I could work with depending on what it looks like. If you have pictures I,d like to see them. I will PM you
Jerry
That’s a lofty and expensive goal. Was given a 1960 receiver stripped. Pre64Win.com has parts.
It’s together in 308 featherweight. Lucked into a stock from a member here, and a complete bolt with short cartridge extractor ring on flea bay. It is beautiful and accurate. Nice walkabout rifle
PM sent on m54 270win. 1926 vintage.... not a M70 but close.
frank500 I'm a little confused with exactly what you are saying but I usually walk around like that all the time. Are you saying that you would part with it , or just telling me what you have. If you would part with what you have. I would be interested? Maybe you could be a little more specific as to what you do have and if you have pictures.

Thanks
Jerry
All PM,s have been answered
PM sent.
TTT
© 24hourcampfire