Print Thread
Hop To
V
velcro Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
V
I am looking for a Winchester Model 70 Pre 64 in any condition as long as the barrel is not pitted. Any leads please give me a heads up

Last edited by velcro; 02/18/24.

Living in the Land of Sunshine & No Basements
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian"
Semper Fi The Old Corps Era of the M-1 Garand�
GB1

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Good luck velcro. What is it exactly you are looking for? Any particular year, or model, chambering? Price range?

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
V
velcro Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
V
Hea BSA Thanks for getting back, I am not looking for any particular year as long as it is a pre 64 Model 70 I would prefer a caliber under 30 but would consider something bigger. I am looking for a real beater as I am going to restore it to like new, so condition would determine price.
Thanks

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian"
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by velcro
Hea BSA Thanks for getting back, I am not looking for any particular year as long as it is a pre 64 Model 70 I would prefer a caliber under 30 but would consider something bigger. I am looking for a real beater as I am going to restore it to like new, so condition would determine price.
Thanks

Cool. I look forward to seeing the results. Keep us posted in the Winchester collectors forum, if you start that project. Thanks!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
V
velcro Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
V
Hi Warren Thanks for getting back. It might be something I could work with depending on what it looks like. If you have pictures I,d like to see them. I will PM you
Jerry

IC B2

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
That’s a lofty and expensive goal. Was given a 1960 receiver stripped. Pre64Win.com has parts.
It’s together in 308 featherweight. Lucked into a stock from a member here, and a complete bolt with short cartridge extractor ring on flea bay. It is beautiful and accurate. Nice walkabout rifle

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
PM sent on m54 270win. 1926 vintage.... not a M70 but close.

V
velcro Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
V
frank500 I'm a little confused with exactly what you are saying but I usually walk around like that all the time. Are you saying that you would part with it , or just telling me what you have. If you would part with what you have. I would be interested? Maybe you could be a little more specific as to what you do have and if you have pictures.

Thanks
Jerry

V
velcro Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
V
All PM,s have been answered

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
PM sent.

IC B3

V
velcro Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
V
TTT

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

281 members (2ndwind, 308xray, 30Gibbs, 257_X_50, 1_deuce, 34 invisible), 2,200 guests, and 1,121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,862
Posts18,478,591
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.