Home
Posted By: miket_81 Gemby58 - 07/28/07
Will you call or PM me. I have PM'd you numerous times with no success so I am wondering if you are recieving them.
Really need to talk to you.
Mike
417 667 1955
Posted By: HeavyMetal Re: Gemby58 - 07/28/07
OOOPS..................
Posted By: miket_81 Re: Gemby58 - 07/28/07
oops what?
Posted By: miket_81 Re: Gemby58 - 07/29/07
TTT
Posted By: BOW777 Re: Gemby58 - 07/29/07
I've heard this before
Posted By: hotrodusa Re: Gemby58 - 07/29/07
miket_81, read this post https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...&topic=0&Search=true#Post1467707

And then read this post https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1449778/page/0/fpart/1

Just remember squeaky wheel gets the grease.......

Good luck
Posted By: vacrt2002 Re: Gemby58 - 07/29/07
Try the postal inspector. If he's paying for that PO box with a money order, you'll never find him. You may get lucky if the Post Inspector is a hunter or a gun nut.....most are....hence gone Postal.............gl
Posted By: coyotewallace Re: Gemby58 - 07/29/07
I hope the information I am about to give may be of use.

When a person has a problem with apparent non-shipment of goods ordered either by mail or by internet within or from the United States, a good organization to help the purchaser is the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.

Here is a web-link to their Enforcement Division, and an explanation of what is known in business as the "30-day" rule.

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/buspubs/mailorder.shtm
Posted By: gemby58 Re: Gemby58 - 07/29/07
Whats everyone talking about here a non shipment of goods, getting the postal inspector and federal trade commission involved. Nothing was sold, nothing was paid for so nothing was shipped. Like always everyone has to jump on the band wagon without knowing whats going on. I have a rifle he wants to buy, dint sell it to him yet and after all this more likly wont, no money exchanged hands so why would I send him a rifle that he didnt pay for yet. So theres nothing a postal inspector is going to do, nothing the federal trade commission can do. God you people need to get things straight before putting your 2 cents into anything. hence get the facts
Posted By: vacrt2002 Re: Gemby58 - 07/29/07
Touch�
Gemby is right, I am not trying to get something I paid for, I am trying to get ahold of him. All I said was I needed to talk to him to see about the rifle. I had PM'd him and hadn't heard back, I knew he would see this.

I just made this post so he would see it and contact me not to bash him and for others to bash him.

I think greg is a good guy and understand through talking to him that he has had alot going on in the couple months that would kill most people. Just trying to contact him thats all.
Mike
TTT, still need to talk to ya.
Call me 417 667 1955 or give me your # and i'll call you.
Mike
Posted By: miket_81 Re: Gemby58 - 07/30/07
TTT
Posted By: jobyjob Re: Gemby58 - 07/30/07
I have been following this story because I wanted to buy gemby58's .257 Weatherby SBGM.

If you read those threads at the links posted by hotrodusa above it is plain to see that Mr. Gemby Man is a bum. He is nearly impossible to get a hold of. Especially, it seems, after he has cashed your check. It is one thing to be out of pocket, but when you know he's reading your PM's and still not calling you back???????

And if you make a list of all the excuses he's given people for not completing his end of the bargain? NO ONE IS THAT UNLUCKY!

Mike T., this guy is yanking your chain. He might even be enjoying it. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction. Drop him like a hot Saturday Night Special.

I'll help you look for the .257 Weatherby you want.
Posted By: Bruzer Re: Gemby58 - 07/30/07
Originally Posted by jobyjob
I have been following this story because I wanted to buy gemby58's .257 Weatherby SBGM.

If you read those threads at the links posted by hotrodusa above it is plain to see that Mr. Gemby Man is a bum. He is nearly impossible to get a hold of. Especially, it seems, after he has cashed your check. It is one thing to be out of pocket, but when you know he's reading your PM's and still not calling you back???????

And if you make a list of all the excuses he's given people for not completing his end of the bargain? NO ONE IS THAT UNLUCKY!

Mike T., this guy is yanking your chain. He might even be enjoying it. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction. Drop him like a hot Saturday Night Special.

JobyJob,

I have not had any dealings with you but I have with Gemby58 and Hotrodusa. We completed a trade which involved a substantial dollar figure and I received my item as agreed.I usually just read and don't express my opinions here but to call a man a "bum" is a little out of line in my opinion.

I find it a good practice to speak online as I would if the man was standing right in front of me.....I think it's a blessing to have a site like this to talk about our passion for guns and to make a few trades along the way. This type of bashing and negativity without a solid foundation could make that go away.

My $.02
Posted By: GonHuntin Re: Gemby58 - 07/30/07
Originally Posted by Bruzer
This type of bashing and negativity without a solid foundation could make that go away.

My $.02

There IS a "solid foundation"......there is a documented history of problems with Greg Gemberling.......
Posted By: gemby58 Re: Gemby58 - 07/30/07
Thanks Bruzer, its only his opion and you know what they say, opions are like a$$holes, everyone has one, that being said its ok if he thinks that of me without knowing me. One less guy I need to do bussiness with so lets all the deals for the others, how does that 7MM-08 LVSF working for you. Greg
And a longer line of good history, since 98 sold hundreds guns, hundreds of scopes tons of others stuff, bought alot too, cant make everyone happy all the time. My opion
Posted By: GonHuntin Re: Gemby58 - 07/30/07
Originally Posted by gemby58
cant make everyone happy all the time. My opion

Sure you can.....describe the item truthfully and do what you promise......unfortunately, you have a history of lying and making excuses.....

By the way, if you really have sold "hundreds" of guns......then you meet the BATFE legal definition of a dealer......do you have an FFL???
Well yes I do, have since 1985
if you want to go into shop bussiness then you can put the total at thousands of guns
gemby58,

That 7mm-08 is fantastic! Thanks for asking.

Besides buying a nice rifle, Blong is a true gentleman to deal with. Very prompt to correspond with back-and-forth. Very easy to get a hold of. Forethright is how I think I would describe him.

As for you Greg, if you are indeed one of the good guys it would be a shame if you spoiled the reputation you've earned over hundreds and hundreds of successful deals by your apparent recent laps in courtesey and customer service.
well jobyjob, i never sold you anything so what 7MM-08 are you talking about i was talking about the 7MM-08to buzer bought off me in Janurary
My mistake. I just bought Blong's here at the Campfire last week. Thought you were asking me about it.
Posted By: Bruzer Re: Gemby58 - 07/30/07
Thanks Bruzer, its only his opion and you know what they say, opions are like a$$holes, everyone has one, that being said its ok if he thinks that of me without knowing me. One less guy I need to do bussiness with so lets all the deals for the others, how does that 7MM-08 LVSF working for you. Greg

Gemby,

It's doing great. I put it into a Ti-Takeoff Stock,mounted a Swarovski 6x-18x and it shoots sub MOA with 43.5gr Varget and Barnes 140gr TSX's.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

thats great for barnes bullets, Nosler shot alittle better than that for me around the 3/8" mark
Posted By: miket_81 Re: Gemby58 - 07/30/07
So gemby58 why havent you called me? I haven't done a darned thing wrong to you. I even let people know what you had going on early this summer when an issue came up when you couldn't get to a computer because you were in the hospital. All I want is to talk to you, I haven't bashed you at all. Call me and I will stop bringing this to the top. I think it is only fair.
Mike
417 667 1955
Posted By: BOW777 Re: Gemby58 - 07/30/07
I'll go get the popcorn. I'll be right back.
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: Gemby58 - 07/31/07
I've only had one deal with gemby58, and it was even a potentially complicated deal if dealing with the wrong person. It went off without a hitch. I insisted, in light of negative posts others made, that I make a post following our deal where I give gemby58 positive feedback. Because of his request that I not do so to let the other thread die, I respected his wishes.

In my opinion, you better have had a deal go bad for less than legitimate reasons before you call someone out. I've seen this happen over and over where people start repeating other people's incorrect versions of a bad deal. Just because someone isn't making a phone call per a user's request does not in any way make that individual less honest or honorable. micket_81, I'm not calling you out. I know you didn't start the bashing.

Dealing online is tough enough. That's why I always offer people who buy my stuff a money back guarantee. I'm not saying people need to do that, it's just how I do it.

This thread is a classic example. Read micket_81s post and his follow-up post. There was no deal gone bad. He was trying another means of contacting a member by posting this thread. The next thing you know, people are posting old threads based on hearsay and accusations and calling for the involvement of federal law enforcement. Holy Crap!!!!!
Posted By: gemby58 Re: Gemby58 - 07/31/07
thanks dakotan, it was a pleasure to do bussiness with ya and hope to do more in the furture. Greg
Posted By: miket_81 Re: Gemby58 - 07/31/07
Greg just want you to know, I really don't care and won't be the least bit mad if you have changed your mind and decided to keep this rifle or haven't decided weither you want to sell it or not. Just think its fair you let me know. Thats all, just call, PM, or email me and let me know.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Gemby58 - 07/31/07
Gemby,
I don't know you and don't think I want to. The least you could do is respond to MikeT 81. You are not being very nice. In fact, you are acting like a junior high kid by ignoring him.
Posted By: BOW777 Re: Gemby58 - 07/31/07
I for one do not know you either GEMBY, but the fact that someone is trying to contact you for the past few days and you have not has the courtesy of responding speaks a thousand words. If you POST something on a website, THE least thing that you can do is have the COURTESY of responding back in a timely fashion. If not, dont post. You are wasting peoples time and money. Put yourself in Miket 81's place. How would you like to be treated if you were him? The guy has been trying to reach you for the past 3 days.

Respond and end the thread here.
Posted By: Jerry/AK Re: Gemby58 - 07/31/07
miket_81,
I would heed the yellow flags if I were you. Trouble ahead is likely if you don't. There is something wrong here. Gemby58 has had ample opportunity to respond to your requests. For whatever reason - he chooses not to. Let it go.
Jerry/AK
We came to an agreement on a price and that I wanted the gun and that he would sell it to me. I sold a gun to finance and bought a scope, mounts and rings, and bullets to load. It has been discouraging to watch them just sit there.
All I want is to have him call me and let me know.
Posted By: GonHuntin Re: Gemby58 - 07/31/07
You don't suppose he sold it out from under you.......do you????
Don't know. I doubt it, but wouldn't care if he did. I just want to know.
I feel that I am pretty easy to work with and do everything that I can to make a deal work out and go smooth.
Bump
Posted By: SKane Re: Gemby58 - 07/31/07
Gemby-

Just talk to the guy. Maybe when you get back from recess you can give miket_81 a call.
Posted By: miket_81 Re: Gemby58 - 08/02/07
bump, come on Greg just give me a ring.
Posted By: texasbatman Re: Gemby58 - 08/02/07
I don't care how good his dealings have been in the past I wouldn't deal with this guy. Too many unnecessary headaches involved. I too think there should be a bad deal list.

Jim
Greg has contacted me and all is well. This topic can go away now.
Mike
Posted By: SKane Re: Gemby58 - 08/02/07
Great. Thanks for burying the hatchet(s).

Mike - you beat me to one more sale and you and I are going to go rounds. laugh

sk
Posted By: ColdBore Re: Gemby58 - 08/02/07
Originally Posted by SKane
Mike - you beat me to one more sale and you and I are going to go rounds. laugh

sk

Get used to it. Seems that every time I see something I want, there's this little miket_81 dude posting before I can get to it. blush

Some day..... laugh
oh now, I am always getting beat out. I do like my deals!!!
Posted By: jobyjob Re: Gemby58 - 08/02/07
Good on ya, fellas.

Onward and upward...........
Posted By: ColdBore Re: Gemby58 - 08/02/07
Originally Posted by miket_81
oh now, I am always getting beat out. I do like my deals!!!

We're watching you guy.... blush

Where's a deal? Where's a deal? Gotta beat Mike to it. Where's a deal? Refresh... Refresh.... grin
HA!!! What deals have I got???? I know of one!
Posted By: JimH Re: Gemby58 - 12/25/21
btt
Posted By: gemby58 Re: Gemby58 - 12/25/21
Originally Posted by JimH
btt

and your point , your worming down the wrong hole Jimmy boy your like a pin worm you must have a pathetic life, deal complete azz wipe
Posted By: 10ring1 Re: Gemby58 - 12/25/21

Had G58 on block for months now...never ending drama with this one
Posted By: 10ring1 Re: Gemby58 - 12/25/21
Originally Posted by texasbatman
I don't care how good his dealings have been in the past I wouldn't deal with this guy. Too many unnecessary headaches involved. I too think there should be a bad deal list.

Jim

Agree
Posted By: gemby58 Re: Gemby58 - 12/25/21
Originally Posted by 10ring1
Originally Posted by texasbatman

Jim

Agree

then both of you can GFY, seem I got both if you on ignore too
Posted By: WeimGuy Re: Gemby58 - 12/26/21
Gemby is right, I am not trying to get something I paid for, I am trying to get ahold of him. All I said was I needed to talk to him to see about the rifle. I had PM'd him and hadn't heard back, I knew he would see this.

I just made this post so he would see it and contact me not to bash him and for others to bash him.

I think greg is a good guy and understand through talking to him that he has had alot going on in the couple months that would kill most people. Just trying to contact him thats all.
Mike

Greg ? Did you witness Hilliary doing something wrong? I wonder when they are going to say you colluded with the Russians.
I’ve dealt with Gemby a few times, spoke to him on the phone too and everything was smooth. I’ll deal with him again.
Posted By: 7mmMato Re: Gemby58 - 12/26/21
Had one dealing with Gemby. It went fine.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Gemby58 - 12/26/21
Is this still for sale?
Posted By: gemby58 Re: Gemby58 - 12/26/21
Originally Posted by WeimGuy

Mike

Greg ? Did you witness Hilliary doing something wrong? I wonder when they are going to say you colluded with the Russians.
I’ve dealt with Gemby a few times, spoke to him on the phone too and everything was smooth. I’ll deal with him again.

yeah I had Putin over for christmas dinner, i got a collusion coming down, yes we had good dealings with each other will be more for you WeimGuy to pick from, this place is going to the schit, they think they bother me boy are they wrong. let them have there fun
Originally Posted by 7mmMato
Had one dealing with Gemby. It went fine.

👍
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Is this still for sale?

I have a accramark in 257 wby, the one from this thread was a big game master
Posted By: jmoreland Re: Gemby58 - 12/26/21
Had several deals with him and all were just fine.
Originally Posted by jmoreland
Had several deals with him and all were just fine.

👍
Posted By: 79S Re: Gemby58 - 12/26/21
14yrs ago Jesus.. Bought from Gemby smooth deals fast shipping on his part. Lot of drama queens on here..
Originally Posted by 79S
14yrs ago Jesus.. Bought from Gemby smooth deals fast shipping on his part. Lot of drama queens on here..

boy you got that right, did your 708 brass arrive yet
Posted By: antero Re: Gemby58 - 12/26/21
this thread on snipershide is worth a look. when in doubt, if a seller is acting sketchy or has a weird history, it's best to not buy. there will always be other deals.
Originally Posted by antero
this thread on snipershide is worth a look. when in doubt, if a seller is acting sketchy or has a weird history, it's best to not buy. there will always be other deals.

you got that right, now GFY you forgot the other post to comment on dumb azz

LOL you're so mad you went back and edited the post to add "dumb azz"

LOL you're so mad you went back and edited the post to add "dumb azz"

not mad, what over you lol, just had to clarify what you are
Not mad because of me, mad over the thread on snipershide that calls you out by name!
Posted By: 257_X_50 Re: Gemby58 - 12/26/21
Jeez gemby58 if you’re not trustworthy maybe you should wait till you get funds before you ship stuff to me!!!

Hey Ol Buddy!!!!

Never had a bad deal with this man.
Originally Posted by 257_X_50
Jeez gemby58 if you’re not trustworthy maybe you should wait till you get funds before you ship stuff to me!!!

Hey Ol Buddy!!!!

I know Bob some people you can trust you just get that feeling, I would ship you anything without payment first. when are you coming up this way again? will take you up on dinner these clowns on here are the gas
Not mad because of me, mad over the thread on snipershide that calls you out by name!

why would I be mad over something that's not true, I know what happen, he does, and so does fed ex, got him band from ebay, and got my money back, fed ex driver got fired for lying, win win for me, after ebay and fed ex seen my security camera footage they took the appropriate steps. I think it's funny as schit, so go back to your other profile and troll somewhere else
Posted By: 79S Re: Gemby58 - 12/26/21
Originally Posted by 79S

boy you got that right, did your 708 brass arrive yet

It’s at the post office just need to go pick it up..
Posted By: LFC Re: Gemby58 - 12/26/21
Postal service has been slow.
Posted By: LFC Re: Gemby58 - 12/26/21

why would I be mad over something that's not true, I know what happen, he does, and so does fed ex, got him band from ebay, and got my money back, fed ex driver got fired for lying, win win for me, after ebay and fed ex seen my security camera footage they took the appropriate steps. I think it's funny as schit, so go back to your other profile and troll somewhere else

Yea right
Posted By: barnabus Re: Gemby58 - 12/26/21

JobyJob,

I have not had any dealings with you but I have with Gemby58 and Hotrodusa. We completed a trade which involved a substantial dollar figure and I received my item as agreed.I usually just read and don't express my opinions here but to call a man a "bum" is a little out of line in my opinion.

I find it a good practice to speak online as I would if the man was standing right in front of me.....I think it's a blessing to have a site like this to talk about our passion for guns and to make a few trades along the way. This type of bashing and negativity without a solid foundation could make that go away.

My $.02

you really dont thijnk these children on here would dare stand in front of anyone and say what they do. most are dheads hiding behind a keyboard ..nothing more
Originally Posted by barnabus

JobyJob,

My $.02

you really dont thijnk these children on here would dare stand in front of anyone and say what they do. most are dheads hiding behind a keyboard ..nothing more

boy do you got that right keyboard cowards they are
Originally Posted by LFC

Yea right

yep right sorta like new dies with someone else's lock rings on I got new dies in my reloading room, won't change the lock rings to forester till I use them, the one with Forester lock rings had been used

Hey Ol Buddy!!!!

I know Bob some people you can trust you just get that feeling, I would ship you anything without payment first. when are you coming up this way again? will take you up on dinner these clowns on here are the gas

hey BOB, after I posted this last night it got me thinking, I ship alot of stuff without receiving payment first, high dollar stuff too, Had other members do the same for me with out a problem, i think it's about time I stop this, the fire is getting alot if riff raff, and the way some of these guys act I could see them screwing ;people over i got burned once on here selling a Leupold 8.5x25 LRT, but it's about time I change my ways on here, my luck will run out. you my friend no worries
Posted By: Rooterpig Re: Gemby58 - 12/26/21
It’s riff raff bro. You’ve added a couple t’s.

Hey Ol Buddy!!!!

hey BOB, after I posted this last night it got me thinking, I ship alot of stuff without receiving payment first, high dollar stuff too, Had other members do the same for me with out a problem, i think it's about time I stop this, the fire is getting alot if rift raft, and the way some of these guys act I could see them screwing ;people over i got burned once on here selling a Leupold 8.5x25 LRT, but it's about time I change my ways on here, my luck will run out. you my friend no worries

We’ll have lunch soon and whoever brings up this thread pays!!! Lol
Originally Posted by Rooterpig
It’s riff raff bro. You’ve added a couple t’s.

I didn't my phone did, thanks

Hey Ol Buddy!!!!

hey BOB, after I posted this last night it got me thinking, I ship alot of stuff without receiving payment first, high dollar stuff too, Had other members do the same for me with out a problem, i think it's about time I stop this, the fire is getting alot if rift raft, and the way some of these guys act I could see them screwing ;people over i got burned once on here selling a Leupold 8.5x25 LRT, but it's about time I change my ways on here, my luck will run out. you my friend no worries

We’ll have lunch soon and whoever brings up this thread pays!!! Lol

I'll pay, that will be better than standing in wal mart parking lot talk for hours
Posted By: HitnRun Re: Gemby58 - 12/26/21
Gemby is never not funny. Only thing worse is his loser buddies chiming in.

Even Charles Manson had friends
Originally Posted by HitnRun

And you’d know......

how many friends do you have I bet you're a [bleep] miserable lonely [bleep]

And you’d know......

[bleep] is like big pimple, he needs all the schit squeezed out of his head, You are really a keyboard coward aren't you

Posted By: pahick Re: Gemby58 - 12/27/21
Originally Posted by 79S
14yrs ago Jesus..

Wow, ya! ..........And about a month later he got busted for impersonating a public servant. 107 days behind bars I think?? Great guy he is.
Posted By: gemby58 Re: Gemby58 - 12/27/21
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by 79S
14yrs ago Jesus..

Wow, ya! ..........And about a month later he got busted for impersonating a public servant. 107 days behind bars I think?? Great guy he is.

good one
Originally Posted by 79S
14yrs ago Jesus..

I did time, where was I at, don't remember that, don't know where you got your info at but not very reliable, never have i did a day in jail amazing where you guys dig this stuff up at. this is funny [bleep]. did you find anything on my self defense where I shot 5 guys

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/CaseSearch

Look it up yourself. You 63? 02/24/1958? Lackawanna County? You want more?
Originally Posted by 79S
14yrs ago Jesus..

I did time, where was I at, don't remember that, don't know where you got your info at but not very reliable, never have i did a day in jail amazing where you guys dig this stuff up at. this is funny [bleep]. did you find anything on my self defense where I shot 5 guys

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/CaseSearch

Look it up yourself. You 63? 02/24/1958? Lackawanna County? You want more?

LOl

yes interesting

Very? You post 10k Bruce?

yes interesting

lol

yes interesting

??

That look familiar from '94?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Jcon72 Re: Gemby58 - 12/27/21
Hang on while I go get a VERY large bag of popcorn....BRB
How bout '07???

those are funny
Originally Posted by Jcon72
Hang on while I go get a VERY large bag of popcorn....BRB

can I have some I got beer
oh gee I carry a loaded rifle in my truck omg a game violation lol, did 100 years for that

second one.this.is really funny, had one of those hearing cones for hunting, forget what they call them but had a cone with a mike in it and a pair of head phones for hunting, that landed me 2 life sentence

Dont fück around azzhole! You know wtf is up. Dont lie to these folks you prick.
How bout '07???

lol
oh gee I carry a loaded rifle in my truck omg a game violation lol, did 100 years for that

second one.this.is really funny, had one of those hearing cones for hunting, forget what they call them but had a cone with a mike in it and a pair of head phones for hunting, that landed me 2 life sentence

Dont fück around azzhole! You know wtf is up. Dont lie to these folks you prick.

hmm
you don't do your smear campaign very well
Stop the BS

Posted By: skeen Re: Gemby58 - 12/27/21
How bout '07???

Seriously, man?

Listen, I have no doubts that gemby is a prick. But doxxing anybody is pretty low.
lol
Originally Posted by skeen

Listen, I have no doubts that gemby is a prick. But doxxing anybody is pretty low.

I hate a fückin liar!!
How bout '07???

Seriously, man?

lol

I hate a fückin liar!!

where you from you little.prick you can stop being a keyboard coward and come see me, bet that won't happen, he would have to get out of his mommy basement

I hate a fückin liar!!

where you from you little.prick you can stop being a keyboard coward and come see me

Near York. And I go by you very often, believe that schit. Keep fückin around dickhead. Play your little game.

I hate a fückin liar!!

where you from you little.prick you can stop being a keyboard coward and come see me

Near York. And I go by you very often, believe that schit. Keep fückin around dickhead. Play your little game.

tell me next time your this way azzwipe, could get.interesting, ask mommy if you can come

tell me next time your this way azzwipe, could get.interesting, ask mommy if you can come

Youll know.

Youll know.

yeah keep hiding behind your key board, your a big man, big mouth,
<

I hate a fückin liar!!

yea York is a schit hole no ender uou live there alot of child abuse that go on there where you abused by your moma or dada

Youll know.

wow what you showed on here is some really bad stuff, wow. so bad I can still have a passport, carry permit, buy guns, pass a pic check, i even, I should be.in jail

pahick did you go down in the basement
[quote=gemby58]

lol
Posted By: mikec6670 Re: Gemby58 - 12/27/21
How bout '07???

Seriously, man?

that's is some low stuff, let pahich post him name and address and.let me.look into his dealings, ill bet he is no choir boy, wow what I seen him post is next to nothing, all summary offence, fine and walk
Originally Posted by mikec6670
How bout '07???

Seriously, man?

that's is some low stuff, let pahich post him name and address and.let me.look into his dealings, ill bet he is no choir boy, wow what I seen him post is next to nothing, all summary offence, fine and walk

yea I'm a bad boy, but this is good for post count lol

I hate a fückin liar!!

you momma lied to you, she failed as a mother
Posted By: clockwork_7mm Re: Gemby58 - 12/27/21
No dealings with Gemby and likely won't after the powder thread (assuming he'd say same). But yeesh. It's an outdoor classified sub-forum. No need for all this drama and dirty laundry...

what was wrong with the powder thread
Posted By: Bodkin84 Re: Gemby58 - 12/27/21
I’m sure it was another one of your (Gempy58) BS post!!! I love to see everyone calling you out and exposing what a fraud you are! This site is jam packed full of great guys/gals and there you are… like herpes to the forum!
Originally Posted by Bodkin84
I’m sure it was another one of your (Gempy58) BS post!!! I love to see everyone calling you out and exposing what a fraud you are! This site is jam packed full of great guys/gals and there you are… like herpes to the forum!

that proves I'm a fraud how?, you never ever proved my post are BS, your azzhole opion doesn't prove anything, and yes this place was jammed with great guys till we got the likes of your kind, now it's a bunch of know it all and bullies, I'm not going anywhere, you can bet on that
Posted By: ned Re: Gemby58 - 12/27/21
remember what they say about arguing on the internet...even if you win you are still a loser.
Posted By: Jevyod Re: Gemby58 - 12/27/21
This thread once again proves the downside of forums. It is easy to hide behind a keyboard and make judgements about people. Seems to me if we still did all our business face to face we would be more polite\ understanding. I met gemby58 maybe a yr or 2 ago, bought some powder from him. Spoke for a good hour face to face. Had no problems with him. He liked to talk, just like all the rest of us. I have no skin in this game, just wish people weren't so quick to pass judgement on people they never met.
Posted By: grovey Re: Gemby58 - 12/27/21

I hate a fückin liar!!

Well said hick!
Posted By: LFC Re: Gemby58 - 12/27/21
Originally Posted by Jevyod
This thread once again proves the downside of forums. It is easy to hide behind a keyboard and make judgements about people. Seems to me if we still did all our business face to face we would be more polite\ understanding. I met gemby58 maybe a yr or 2 ago, bought some powder from him. Spoke for a good hour face to face. Had no problems with him. He liked to talk, just like all the rest of us. I have no skin in this game, just wish people weren't so quick to pass judgement on people they never met.

Gemby58 has his share of internet stalkers .
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by Jevyod

Gemby58 has his share of internet stalkers .

sure will be on yours for sure
Da.....uhhhhh

Wanna hear a funny Gemby58 has me on ignore yet he still replies to me....

did I hut yo wittle feewins Gemby ?
Originally Posted by LFC
Da.....uhhhhh

Originally Posted by LFC
Da.....uhhhhh

that is funny, you reply to me and you got me on Ignore good.for me not for thee, you must be talking to yourself as no one is replying to you
I don't have anyone on ignore......

When I click on your name and hit Private Message this comes up

"We Encountered A Problem
This user is ignoring you. You cannot include them in a Private Topic".

Lucky me....lol

yeah yeah yeah that's really provable is it
© 24hourcampfire