Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by jmoreland
Had several deals with him and all were just fine.

👍

GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
14yrs ago Jesus.. Bought from Gemby smooth deals fast shipping on his part. Lot of drama queens on here..

Last edited by 79S; 12/25/21.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by 79S
14yrs ago Jesus.. Bought from Gemby smooth deals fast shipping on his part. Lot of drama queens on here..

boy you got that right, did your 708 brass arrive yet

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
this thread on snipershide is worth a look. when in doubt, if a seller is acting sketchy or has a weird history, it's best to not buy. there will always be other deals.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by antero
this thread on snipershide is worth a look. when in doubt, if a seller is acting sketchy or has a weird history, it's best to not buy. there will always be other deals.

you got that right, now GFY you forgot the other post to comment on dumb azz

IC B2

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Originally Posted by gemby58

LOL you're so mad you went back and edited the post to add "dumb azz"

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

LOL you're so mad you went back and edited the post to add "dumb azz"

not mad, what over you lol, just had to clarify what you are

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Not mad because of me, mad over the thread on snipershide that calls you out by name!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jeez gemby58 if you’re not trustworthy maybe you should wait till you get funds before you ship stuff to me!!!

Hey Ol Buddy!!!!

Never had a bad deal with this man.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by 257_X_50
Jeez gemby58 if you’re not trustworthy maybe you should wait till you get funds before you ship stuff to me!!!

Hey Ol Buddy!!!!

I know Bob some people you can trust you just get that feeling, I would ship you anything without payment first. when are you coming up this way again? will take you up on dinner these clowns on here are the gas

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Not mad because of me, mad over the thread on snipershide that calls you out by name!

why would I be mad over something that's not true, I know what happen, he does, and so does fed ex, got him band from ebay, and got my money back, fed ex driver got fired for lying, win win for me, after ebay and fed ex seen my security camera footage they took the appropriate steps. I think it's funny as schit, so go back to your other profile and troll somewhere else

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

boy you got that right, did your 708 brass arrive yet

It’s at the post office just need to go pick it up..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Postal service has been slow.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

why would I be mad over something that's not true, I know what happen, he does, and so does fed ex, got him band from ebay, and got my money back, fed ex driver got fired for lying, win win for me, after ebay and fed ex seen my security camera footage they took the appropriate steps. I think it's funny as schit, so go back to your other profile and troll somewhere else

Yea right

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Bruzer
Originally Posted by jobyjob
I have been following this story because I wanted to buy gemby58's .257 Weatherby SBGM.

If you read those threads at the links posted by hotrodusa above it is plain to see that Mr. Gemby Man is a bum. He is nearly impossible to get a hold of. Especially, it seems, after he has cashed your check. It is one thing to be out of pocket, but when you know he's reading your PM's and still not calling you back???????

And if you make a list of all the excuses he's given people for not completing his end of the bargain? NO ONE IS THAT UNLUCKY!

Mike T., this guy is yanking your chain. He might even be enjoying it. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction. Drop him like a hot Saturday Night Special.

I'll help you look for the .257 Weatherby you want.

JobyJob,

I have not had any dealings with you but I have with Gemby58 and Hotrodusa. We completed a trade which involved a substantial dollar figure and I received my item as agreed.I usually just read and don't express my opinions here but to call a man a "bum" is a little out of line in my opinion.

I find it a good practice to speak online as I would if the man was standing right in front of me.....I think it's a blessing to have a site like this to talk about our passion for guns and to make a few trades along the way. This type of bashing and negativity without a solid foundation could make that go away.

My $.02

you really dont thijnk these children on here would dare stand in front of anyone and say what they do. most are dheads hiding behind a keyboard ..nothing more

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by barnabus
Originally Posted by Bruzer
Originally Posted by jobyjob
I have been following this story because I wanted to buy gemby58's .257 Weatherby SBGM.

If you read those threads at the links posted by hotrodusa above it is plain to see that Mr. Gemby Man is a bum. He is nearly impossible to get a hold of. Especially, it seems, after he has cashed your check. It is one thing to be out of pocket, but when you know he's reading your PM's and still not calling you back???????

And if you make a list of all the excuses he's given people for not completing his end of the bargain? NO ONE IS THAT UNLUCKY!

Mike T., this guy is yanking your chain. He might even be enjoying it. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction. Drop him like a hot Saturday Night Special.

I'll help you look for the .257 Weatherby you want.

JobyJob,

I have not had any dealings with you but I have with Gemby58 and Hotrodusa. We completed a trade which involved a substantial dollar figure and I received my item as agreed.I usually just read and don't express my opinions here but to call a man a "bum" is a little out of line in my opinion.

I find it a good practice to speak online as I would if the man was standing right in front of me.....I think it's a blessing to have a site like this to talk about our passion for guns and to make a few trades along the way. This type of bashing and negativity without a solid foundation could make that go away.

My $.02

you really dont thijnk these children on here would dare stand in front of anyone and say what they do. most are dheads hiding behind a keyboard ..nothing more

boy do you got that right keyboard cowards they are

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by LFC

Yea right

yep right sorta like new dies with someone else's lock rings on I got new dies in my reloading room, won't change the lock rings to forester till I use them, the one with Forester lock rings had been used

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Hey Ol Buddy!!!!

I know Bob some people you can trust you just get that feeling, I would ship you anything without payment first. when are you coming up this way again? will take you up on dinner these clowns on here are the gas

hey BOB, after I posted this last night it got me thinking, I ship alot of stuff without receiving payment first, high dollar stuff too, Had other members do the same for me with out a problem, i think it's about time I stop this, the fire is getting alot if riff raff, and the way some of these guys act I could see them screwing ;people over i got burned once on here selling a Leupold 8.5x25 LRT, but it's about time I change my ways on here, my luck will run out. you my friend no worries

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It’s riff raff bro. You’ve added a couple t’s.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Hey Ol Buddy!!!!

hey BOB, after I posted this last night it got me thinking, I ship alot of stuff without receiving payment first, high dollar stuff too, Had other members do the same for me with out a problem, i think it's about time I stop this, the fire is getting alot if rift raft, and the way some of these guys act I could see them screwing ;people over i got burned once on here selling a Leupold 8.5x25 LRT, but it's about time I change my ways on here, my luck will run out. you my friend no worries

We’ll have lunch soon and whoever brings up this thread pays!!! Lol

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

255 members (1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 204guy, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 34 invisible), 2,496 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,052
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.