Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#1568848 07/28/07
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Will you call or PM me. I have PM'd you numerous times with no success so I am wondering if you are recieving them.
Really need to talk to you.
Mike
417 667 1955

It isn't energy that kills. It's holes!
Dogzapper

A fine is a tax for doing wrong, a tax is a fine for doing well
GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
OOOPS..................

my dream job.....life guard of the gene pool!!!!!
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
oops what?

Dogzapper

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
TTT

Dogzapper

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've heard this before

When Ronald Reagan was president, we had Bob Hope and Johnny Cash.
Now that Barack Obama is president, we have NO hope and NO cash.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

hotrodusa.....N.R.A. Life Member
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Try the postal inspector. If he's paying for that PO box with a money order, you'll never find him. You may get lucky if the Post Inspector is a hunter or a gun nut.....most are....hence gone Postal.............gl

“There is no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don’t care who gets credit.” R. Reagan
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hope the information I am about to give may be of use.

When a person has a problem with apparent non-shipment of goods ordered either by mail or by internet within or from the United States, a good organization to help the purchaser is the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.

Here is a web-link to their Enforcement Division, and an explanation of what is known in business as the "30-day" rule.

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/buspubs/mailorder.shtm

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Whats everyone talking about here a non shipment of goods, getting the postal inspector and federal trade commission involved. Nothing was sold, nothing was paid for so nothing was shipped. Like always everyone has to jump on the band wagon without knowing whats going on. I have a rifle he wants to buy, dint sell it to him yet and after all this more likly wont, no money exchanged hands so why would I send him a rifle that he didnt pay for yet. So theres nothing a postal inspector is going to do, nothing the federal trade commission can do. God you people need to get things straight before putting your 2 cents into anything. hence get the facts

Last edited by gemby58; 07/28/07.
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Touch�

“There is no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don’t care who gets credit.” R. Reagan
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Gemby is right, I am not trying to get something I paid for, I am trying to get ahold of him. All I said was I needed to talk to him to see about the rifle. I had PM'd him and hadn't heard back, I knew he would see this.

I just made this post so he would see it and contact me not to bash him and for others to bash him.

I think greg is a good guy and understand through talking to him that he has had alot going on in the couple months that would kill most people. Just trying to contact him thats all.
Mike

Dogzapper

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
TTT, still need to talk to ya.
Call me 417 667 1955 or give me your # and i'll call you.
Mike

Dogzapper

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
TTT

Dogzapper

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I have been following this story because I wanted to buy gemby58's .257 Weatherby SBGM.

If you read those threads at the links posted by hotrodusa above it is plain to see that Mr. Gemby Man is a bum. He is nearly impossible to get a hold of. Especially, it seems, after he has cashed your check. It is one thing to be out of pocket, but when you know he's reading your PM's and still not calling you back???????

And if you make a list of all the excuses he's given people for not completing his end of the bargain? NO ONE IS THAT UNLUCKY!

Mike T., this guy is yanking your chain. He might even be enjoying it. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction. Drop him like a hot Saturday Night Special.

I'll help you look for the .257 Weatherby you want.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jobyjob
I have been following this story because I wanted to buy gemby58's .257 Weatherby SBGM.

If you read those threads at the links posted by hotrodusa above it is plain to see that Mr. Gemby Man is a bum. He is nearly impossible to get a hold of. Especially, it seems, after he has cashed your check. It is one thing to be out of pocket, but when you know he's reading your PM's and still not calling you back???????

And if you make a list of all the excuses he's given people for not completing his end of the bargain? NO ONE IS THAT UNLUCKY!

Mike T., this guy is yanking your chain. He might even be enjoying it. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction. Drop him like a hot Saturday Night Special.

I'll help you look for the .257 Weatherby you want.

JobyJob,

I have not had any dealings with you but I have with Gemby58 and Hotrodusa. We completed a trade which involved a substantial dollar figure and I received my item as agreed.I usually just read and don't express my opinions here but to call a man a "bum" is a little out of line in my opinion.

I find it a good practice to speak online as I would if the man was standing right in front of me.....I think it's a blessing to have a site like this to talk about our passion for guns and to make a few trades along the way. This type of bashing and negativity without a solid foundation could make that go away.

My $.02

Bruz
"You can't scare me.........I have kids"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bruzer
This type of bashing and negativity without a solid foundation could make that go away.

My $.02

There IS a "solid foundation"......there is a documented history of problems with Greg Gemberling.......

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Thanks Bruzer, its only his opion and you know what they say, opions are like a$$holes, everyone has one, that being said its ok if he thinks that of me without knowing me. One less guy I need to do bussiness with so lets all the deals for the others, how does that 7MM-08 LVSF working for you. Greg

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
And a longer line of good history, since 98 sold hundreds guns, hundreds of scopes tons of others stuff, bought alot too, cant make everyone happy all the time. My opion

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gemby58
cant make everyone happy all the time. My opion

Sure you can.....describe the item truthfully and do what you promise......unfortunately, you have a history of lying and making excuses.....

By the way, if you really have sold "hundreds" of guns......then you meet the BATFE legal definition of a dealer......do you have an FFL???

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Well yes I do, have since 1985

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

196 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10Glocks, 22 invisible), 1,346 guests, and 907 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,864
Posts18,497,278
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.