Home
I have for sale a Pedersoli 1874 Sharps reproduction in 45-70.This gun is very clean,there are a few marks in the wood on the bottom of the stock,I tried to show them in the picture.The rest of the wood has marks on it,I'm not sure if they were factory or if someone did it to give it an older look,I like the look but Im not sure if that adds or detracts from the price.The rear sight on the barrel was removed and the tang sight added.Ser.# SH87XX Cat.#8125, $1200.00 shipped non FFL. to FFL.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
TTT
bump
somebody please tell me if Im way off on this,Im open to offers!
Boy, Your way off, You should sell that to me for $300 to get rid of that ugly thing!!! Nice gun there.!!!! Maybe someday I'll own one.

BUMP for a nice gun.
If you know somebody that can get to the classifieds on SASS there is usually someone looking for such a nice chipmunk rifle.

Shortgrub
Thanks for the responses!I feel better knowing I can at least get a quarter of what Im asking on this one!!
^^^
reduced to $1100.00 shipped!
still open to offers
TTT
This guy was looking for one:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Watched_a_BPCR_match_Sunday#Post3925429
thanks for the info.Ill see if hes interested in this one!
800 is a more realistic price for that rifle. You can buy them brand new for 11-1200 all day long. That one's been beat around pretty bad, with the dings on the stock and the wear on the barrel blue. Hope the insides were better cared for than the outside.
The blue is excellent,maybe the light from the camera made some reflection on the barrel or something but there is nothing wrong with the blue on this gun.I looked these up on Cabelas web site and the Pedersoli 45-70 listed for 1499.00 and the tang sight was 250.00.There are a few dings on the bottom of the stock but its not been beat around.But thanks for your response.Im still accepting offers.
BTT
Free bump because Ranch13 is a jerk.

Ever heard of a PM Ranch?
Appreciate that,I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion,be it right or wrong!
TTT
^^^
Another free bump because phideaux didn't stoop to insults, but instead showed some real class.

Shows character, and I think he would likely be a good guy to buy from!

John
Originally Posted by phideaux

This is off the first page of this thread..

While I agree that Ranch13 should have probably PM'd with his opinion, "Phideaux" litterally ASKED for it. He also never specified the manner of communication(PMs ,emails etc) he preferred.

So, I think you guys are killing the messenger here, Ranch13 is probably right, even if his delivery method was a bit blunt.

We are adults here. Sometimes the truth hurts.
Originally Posted by nsaqam
Free bump because Ranch13 is a jerk.

Ever heard of a PM Ranch?

Little history for you son.
Potential seller of this rifle plugged it on another thread,where the op is looking mostly for a Big Timber made rifle, no details , just a link.
His opening statement here, and by the link left on another thread (and an old one at that) leaves the door open for comments.
States that "someone" must of made the dings in the stock to "make it look old". Tells me he doesn't know the history of the rifle,so no telling what the insides are like.
Do the price checking all you want, but that particular rifle can be bought brand new with the barrel sights and no bluing wear halfway down the barrel on the bottom flats and no dings and dongs in the stock for 1000-1200$ from Dixie, Cabela's and a couple gunbroker listings.
Some of the Pedersoli sights are good some are not, irregaurdless this entire set up is used and as such should command a used price, not full retail of a brand new one.Part of the pitfalls of buying the Italian rifles, they may be a couple hundred cheaper than a Big Timber made rifle to begin with but they don'/won't hold the value.
So another free bump for the rifle, that likely won't do any good until the price gets down to where it belongs.

And yes I have heard of pm's, but as just explained......

Originally Posted by phideaux

Just in case our lill friend that has the authority to assess who may or may not be a jerk missed it......
The veracity of the post made by Ranch was never in question to me, only the method he used to express it.

Just seems wrong to me to blow up somebody elses ad like that.

I was rude in my post, and for that I apologize.
Didnt mean to get anything started here.This is just a classified,if you're interested fine if not fine.
$1000.00 and we can close this ad!!!!!!!
any offers?
Ranch IS right, that's an $800 rifle in today's used market.

My $.02

GTC
Is that an offer?
Nope, thanks just the same.

GTC
BTT
© 24hourcampfire