Home
Just wondering how many other people have sent money and received nothing. I am 7 weeks out now and other than promises to ship and unanswered msgs to Marty, I have nothing. Not like it's a ton of money; however when you post for sale on the 'fire you are supposed to follow through. Disappointing to say the least.
Maybe his best friend's, cousin's, dog ate the neighbor's chicken and that neighbor was the paracord ordering guy at Big R.

Travis
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...egarding_the_paracord_slings#Post8469821
Looks like I was pretty close.

Travis
Thanks DR for that link. I had not seen that posting. I appreciate the information.
IE84 is a good man - in the middle of a bunch'a problems.
Hang in there, guys.

Mark
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Hang in there, guys.

Mark

Check's in the mail?

Travis
My wife makes adjustable paracord slings for $40 bucks plus shipping if interested shoot me a pm and 99% of it is made with made America products. She has just about every color available in paracord and 3-4 colors for the nylon adjuster.
Originally Posted by deflave
Hang in there, guys.

Mark

Check's in the mail?

Travis

I do get a kick out how so many folks here defend a "member in good standing" that pphhuucckkss up. There is a handful that have made it an art it seems. "Good" Christians or not... grin
I too have sent this guy money for a sling. Have the PM "funds received" and still have nothing to show for it. I do not know if he's a good guy or not and don't know what type of troubles he's having. None of my business. If you say you are going to do something, do it or make it right. Live by your word and honor. Once you loose that it's hard to make it up. I'm not trying to beat the guy up, just do what you say you are going to do.
Plain and simple.My 2 cents............

Steve
for conversation:

I sold him a take-off barrel in 2011 (SS fluted M700 AK Ti take-off in .30-06)

he received the barrel on 12/19/2011.

in June of 2012, he removed himself from our PM thread.

I have yet to see my money...

Damn.
Oregon.... WTF?
Originally Posted by toad
I sold him a take-off barrel in 2011

Sometimes the mail is slow.

Like...really, really, slow.

Travis
Well I hope the slings are getting delivered to you guys
That damn Post Office these guys use must have [bleep] luck. Bullets lost, payments missing. It's funny to me too that a few of the phoniest [bleep] around here are supposed friends, with a couple of them being professional victims. If my life was half as [bleep] and full of excuses as these [bleep], I'd eat a Glockcicle.
He's got my money too, and I'm giving him a little rope here. I just hope he doesn't hang him self........
I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day...
I just hope someone renews his NRA membership for him.
And for whatever reason, it seems to be the [bleep] who are always looking for a handout. That's two peas in a [bleep] pod who I know good members of this board have donated funds to who turn right around and [bleep] others.

I'm sure there will be some excuse about the dog getting pregnant, the dishwasher going out, or the old ladies car needed new tires when it comes to Toads money. If you can't tell, I'm sick and [bleep] tired of these dipshitts!
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Or pays his moving expenses or gives him gas money.
Yeah, I hate to say it, but I could see that coming from a mile away. There's a reason the guy's on my ignore list...
I'm waiting now for the 300 word essay of how we should all be more Christ like and forgive and forget. After all, we haven't walked a mile in their shoes.

Problem is, a couple of these [bleep] would steal your shoes and have a mile head start.
Originally Posted by EdM
Hang in there, guys.

Mark

Check's in the mail?

Travis

I do get a kick out how so many folks here defend a "member in good standing" that pphhuucckkss up. There is a handful that have made it an art it seems. "Good" Christians or not... grin

Have you never "[bleep] up"?
I have, and have apologized - without the opportunity to make it right even being offered!
Mark
No, I have not on any internet forum sale or purchase. It ain't that hard to be honest.

Have you never "[bleep] up"?

One would require the definition of "[bleep] up" before they could answer.

Travis
Sometimes - honesty has nothing to do with a "[bleep] up" aka "things didn't happen as planned" - in my case due to a PO lost MO, and my taking it for granted it got there - then giving the guy some slack on prompt shipping!
2 months later, it was resolved - he had also misplaced my SECOND payment, to make things worse.

Mark
Here are the ones my wife and kid are making in my sweat shop I run down in the basement. If interested shoot me a pm
For price and colors
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
I'm waiting now for the 300 word essay of how we should all be more Christ like and forgive and forget. After all, we haven't walked a mile in their shoes.

Problem is, a couple of these [bleep] would steal your shoes and have a mile head start.

Alright, half the time you act like a dick, but that was funny.
Originally Posted by Mink

Alright, half the time you act like a dick, but that was funny.

More than likely they would trade you shoes. You would send them your accurately described, like new pair of Jordans. You would in turn receive a package with worn out Converse All Stars without any laces, one size 8 and one 14 EEE, and both for left feet. No returns.
That was funny.

Or pays his moving expenses or gives him gas money.

And buys him some cell phone minutes....
Thought I'd step in here and report that Marty sent me a PM on Saturday saying the sling would be in the mail on Monday. Well it's Friday and zippo. OK, he's in OR. I will be the first to post on here when he fulfills the commitment. The barrel story is a little scary though. I really wanted the good public here to put a little pressure on him to make good on his commitment. And just for the record, I did receive a nastygram from Safariman about this deal; though he has no skin in this game. That was disappointing.
Originally Posted by 79S
Here are the ones my wife and kid are making in my sweat shop I run down in the basement. If interested shoot me a pm
For price and colors
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Got any in more a neon of color? grin
Originally Posted by clyde_the_pointer
And just for the record, I did receive a nastygram from Safariman about this deal; though he has no skin in this game. That was disappointing.

[bleep] him and the horse he rode in on! See my post above about two peas in a pod.
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by 79S
For price and colors
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[bleep] they can make you neon green and pink one if you want and I guarantee it will be in your possession by next weds none of this my best friend, uncles cousin sister got sick bs.
Thought I'd step in here and report that Marty sent me a PM on Saturday saying the sling would be in the mail on Monday. Well it's Friday and zippo. OK, he's in OR. I will be the first to post on here when he fulfills the commitment. The barrel story is a little scary though. I really wanted the good public here to put a little pressure on him to make good on his commitment. And just for the record, I did receive a nastygram from Safariman about this deal; though he has no skin in this game. That was disappointing.

Well he did post some pics of his past hunts yesterday... Photobucket can be a pain in the ass
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
For price and colors
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[bleep] they can make you neon green and pink one if you want and I guarantee it will be in your possession by next weds none of this my best friend, uncles cousin sister got sick bs.

Tomorrow or GFY

I'm tired of the Christians getting a black eye over all the dishonesty!
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
For price and colors
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Tomorrow or GFY

[bleep] deal send address
Do you accept dinar?
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan

Agreed.
Tell them to change.
I wish it were that easy.....
They don't listen?

I'm tired of dishonest people claiming to be Christian.
Do you accept dinar?

Uh [bleep] yeah money is money.... On a serious note my wife is really making them and if anyone is interested just shoot me a pm I probably should start my own thread. I can guarantee this she won't take off unexpectedly, come up with horseshit excuses. Tell her what you want and it's done.

Lol now that is funny
I have only done one deal with Marty. It went smooth. No issues. No qualms about dealing with him again in the future...
I bought some brass from him a while back. 2 weeks went by, no brass. Three weeks, still no brass. 4 weeks I sent him a WTF? PM. Three days later he PMs me back saying he just found my payment under a big pile of mail in the front seat of wifey's car and he would get it to me just as soon as he could. Soon was 3 or 4 days later. Hey, look on the bright side, perfect stocking stuffers for Christmas 2014.

I hear ya!

I learned a long time ago that it was best to do business with sinners.
Uhh guys, both my wife and I's vehicles blew up again. Third time in a year I know.. Anyway I was wondering if you would all give me a couple thousand dollars so I can get them fixed otherwise I'll never be able to get any of the items I sold people (last year) to the post office.

God bless
Send me address I will send money ASAP and start a thread asking folks to send you money as well.
Oh that is so much appreciated what with my 17 different life threatening illnesses 12 of which I had a 1 in a million chance of contracting and the other five not even yet known in modern medicine. Oh boy am I ill..

I do have a few collectible rifles for sale though one of a kind, Made in sixty something. i think one is a 308 and they are worth well over the Asking price of $1200 but I just want to help out my fellow man..
Originally Posted by Slayer_mn1
Oh that is so much appreciated what with my 17 different life threatening illnesses 12 of which I had a 1 in a million chance of contracting and the other five not even yet known in modern medicine. Oh boy am I ill..

I do have a few collectible rifles for sale though one of a kind, Made in sixty something. i think one is a 308 and they are worth well over the Asking price of $1200 but I just want to help out my fellow man..

Lmao
Originally Posted by Slayer_mn1

And all those "medications" as well. Must be a bitch...
all this would be funny,if it wasn't true.
I can't imagine why I continue to shiet on the west coast. Yet I continue to get grief for it, regardless of that fact that the [bleep] there continue to prove me correct time and time again.
Sometimes - honesty has nothing to do with a "[bleep] up" aka "things didn't happen as planned" - in my case due to a PO lost MO, and my taking it for granted it got there - then giving the guy some slack on prompt shipping!
2 months later, it was resolved - he had also misplaced my SECOND payment, to make things worse.

Mark

And if every step of that journey is honestly and clearly communicated, real time, there would likely be zero issues. It's certainly that way with me. I am tolerant as schitt as long as I understand why I should be. Again, simple stuff. As noted previously, being honest ain't hard.
Originally Posted by gophergunner
He's got my money too, and I'm giving him a little rope here. I just hope he doesn't hang him self........
FWIW, Marty got ahold of me via PM last night after I posted this and asked what color I wanted the sling to be. Hope he comes through.
Do you accept dinar?
I do-a nice porterhouse with mushrooms and asparagus.
Do you accept dinar?
I do-a nice porterhouse with mushrooms and asparagus.

I like how you think... grin

It was... grin

P.S. I'm gonna be rich off dinar.....Achmed assures me.
You bastids are gonna be sorry.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I can't imagine why I continue to shiet on the west coast. Yet I continue to get grief for it, regardless of that fact that the [bleep] there continue to prove me correct time and time again.

Worse than them fuggin Yankee's. grin
Originally Posted by 338Rem

Worse than them fuggin Yankee's. grin

How about yankee left coaster?

Pull up his profile..he has UBB buddies...

For some reason he is on my 'ignore list'

I was looking at the Pacific Ocean yesterday on the Oregon coast, so I'm about as west coast as you can get.

Send me a PM with your contact info and I'll send you a bag of 7mm boolits or .308 boolits, your choice, as amends.

P
This sort of thing seems to have happened before where a guy is making some sort of item and takes orders/accepts payment without the material in hand or the product is even made...

Usually the "I got sick, wife got sick, dog got sick, lost my job, working two jobs," etc... follows with promises to make it right. And we now how this usually turns out...

I can't imagine selling something I don't have material for or even made yet.
Originally Posted by Lonny
This sort of thing seems to have happened before where a guy is making some sort of item and takes orders/accepts payment without the material in hand or the product is even made...

Usually the "I got sick, wife got sick, dog got sick, lost my job, working two jobs," etc... follows with promises to make it right. And we now how this usually turns out...

Agreed. Items should be in hand first, and boxed before the payment arrives, ready to go.

Or they show an item hey look what I'm making for 25.99 next thing you know 25 orders later they are swamped 10 guys want off the wall colors your scrambling to find them, MO are coming in instead of holding them until product is shipped you cash them and next thing you know you are running off with your buds on some hunting trip posting pictures of said hunting trip LOL...
I thought none of this kinda stuff happened with high post type fellas. grin
for conversation:

How much did he stiff you for?

Sorry to hear about the poor dealings. That has to be maddening as hell while he is making thousands of posts and you're waiting for payment that never came.
$75 for the barrel and a Calahan recoil lug.

i gave up on the $$$ a long time ago. i only mention it as a red flag to others.

i gave up on the $$$ a long time ago. i only mention it as a red flag to others.

PM sent.
Someone owes me $1789.00
For a 1892 Winny.
PM me.

I take VISA, BTW.
Thanks wage. grin
FWIW, Marty got ahold of me via PM last night after I posted this and asked what color I wanted the sling to be. Hope he comes through.
[quote=gophergunner][quote=gophergunner]
Hope it's in the order recieved... . I ordered mine Dec 8th. Funds paid and received Dec 8th... Was hoping to recieve before Christmas, now just hoping to recieve...
And about the same time I made a mistake mailing 100 Real once fired .257 Weatherby Brass to Safariman for a trade after he was the First one to post Ill take it... 3 days later tells me he's broke because he just mailed 3 guns. Like an idiot I told him I would work out a trade with him and mailed it anyway.
After over a month and a half he sent me some garbage .308 many BERDAN primed (he said he didn't check them) the best of the bunch were winchester with the headstamp almost wore off. He was also suppossed to send 100 good quality bullets. He sent 1 box of .308 150 grain accubonds without ANY packaging... Sounded like a half empty box of skittles, I've had better blems, when I complained VERY Politely, he said he didn't realize they only came in a box of 50 and never addressed the fact that the ones that made it were crap. Then he actually acussed me of being overly sensitive and too quick to jump to negative conclusions... Lol 2 months on a simple $100 brass transaction is where I draw the line.. Lol esp when the guy is wheelin and dealing $1200 rifles (not). Sucks because I sent him that brass to be nice, I thought he was broke and REALLY needed it. Didn't know he needed it for another deal.
Despite all this I still have faith in you Marty and I'm pulling for you not to let us down. Why?
Because every other deal other then these have been according to everyone's word. Everyone that's dealt with me knows I pay right away and ship when I say even when I lose out and because that's who I am and I like what you guys are doing here on this forum. I'm new here but have bought quite a bit of stuff in a short time. I listen more then twice as much as I talk, so you don't hear me a lot outside the classifieds but I think this site is important in this day and age even if there are a few snakes in the tall grass... Just have to kick it once in a while and see what crawls away and what stays.
Marty emailed me twice and apologized, even asked if I wanted my money back, I told him No then and I meant it, that means I still do... More important I believed him. Mark, not even a little...get crawling buddy!
Get em done Marty and Thanks!
And just for the record, I did receive a nastygram from Safariman about this deal; though he has no skin in this game.

That is soooo rich.
for conversation:

How much did he stiff you for?

Sorry to hear about the poor dealings. That has to be maddening as hell while he is making thousands of posts and you're waiting for payment that never came.

Oh my goodness. I'm not sure how some folks sleep at night.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

PM sent.

You gonna pay his way again?
Why don't you guys give him a break. I ordered one too. Some of you need to walk in his shoes for a while! Especially, if you have no sling ordered.

Denny
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Why don't you guys give him a break. I ordered one too. Some of you need to walk in his shoes for a while! Especially, if you have no sling ordered.

Denny

Call me Nostradamus, I knew it was coming!

So basically, if IE84 would have thrown a couple pennies in a jar each time he posted over the past 2 years on the 'fire, he could have paid you off by now.

He owes you. Well maybe this sling thing will all come together and you'll get your money yet. wink
Originally Posted by SKane
And just for the record, I did receive a nastygram from Safariman about this deal; though he has no skin in this game.

That is soooo rich.

Might be in poor taste (don't really care) but, would you mind posting said "nastygram"? Not that I don't believe you, I do, but would love to see Safariman's thoughts are on this topic, just for my own amusement.
Ooops
Originally Posted by 79S
Remember this one... good to honest fella trying to help out a family got called out by the guy that keeps defending these guys...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...82805/Re_FS_10_Savage_Rifles#Post8482805

I'm sure that guy is a fine fella, obviously so because of what he was doing for that family, on the other hand, when the Remington rifles were listed, I posted a very clear "I'll Take It" , followed up with a very clear PM stating I'd take it, asked for payment information, then followed up with an e mail after the PM stating very clearly that I'll take it and requested payment info. NEVER HEARD A WORD. The gentleman evidemtly didn't want to sell it or didn't want to sell it to me.
Originally Posted by Brasher
I made a mistake mailing 100 Real once fired .257 Weatherby Brass to Safariman for a trade after he was the First one to post Ill take it... 3 days later tells me he's broke because he just mailed 3 guns. Like an idiot I told him I would work out a trade with him and mailed it anyway.
After over a month and a half he sent me some garbage
Another Safariman experience, Damn!

Safariman has got to be the 24hrCampfire #1 Classified Loser. He should be banned from selling/buying in this sub-forum. He may be a decent guy, but sounds like his financial situation is making him do desperate things for cash. Not good.
The only thing that should be banned is letting Mark continue to use his sig line about Christianity. Sure gives a black eye to a pretty wide swath.
Originally Posted by muleshoe
I thought none of this kinda stuff happened with high post type fellas. grin

LOL
I really wasn't the least bit worried about the slow delivery. I have heard from Marty a few times, but when I hear about this barrel deal gone bad, it is a cause for concern. Luckily I'm not out much if he doesn't come through. I'm sure hoping he finds some way to make this right with all those concerned.
Is he offering refunds, or was it spent on used Michelins?
Well my husband had one of Marty's slings on his christmas list and so i ordered one early Dec and sent him the money...Now almost two months later still no sling. He did send me a message,after i asked for an ETA, on Jan 29th saying it was done and would probably ship on Fri. I haven't received it yet and haven't heard if it actually did ship or not. I sure hope he follows thru.
There needs to be a "bad guy" list to go with the "good guy" list. Seems like i've been seeing a lot of these type threads popping up here lately.
Boy, I'm glad now he didn't respond to my PM when I was hankering for a paracord sling.
Not pointing fingers, but there is a reason I just sold $1200 worth of firearm accessories on Ebay instead of here. Tired of getting jacked around with "I'll Take It" and then never getting paid.

The good dealings sticky is pointless, there needs to be a bad dealings sticky instead.
Why can't people just communicate..............
I hear you on that....but in this case how hard can it be to package up a sling?
Originally Posted by Whelenman

Denny

Call me Nostradamus, I knew it was coming!

Yep...

Denny, that doesn't grant anyone a free pass to screw someone over
I heard from Marty and he says my sling's done and will mail Tuesday. I hope he gets everyone else's taken cf too.

I wish you all the best.
"IT'S MONDAY! CRUNCH TIME!"

"THROW ME THE [bleep]' SWIVELS!!!"

Travis
Don't forget more paracord from big r
I ordered mine before Christmas, just got email from IE with tracking number
I ordered one from 79S yesterday morning. I had a pic of the sling and tracking number before 6 p.m. Just saying. whistle

We received the paracord sling today from Marty, included in the package was a very nice gift from Marty to make up for the long waiting period. Thanks Marty and I will certainly order another of these from you, the workmanship is excellent and we appreciate the gesture.
Marty contacted me and said he was on the way home from the post office when he realized my package had slid off the seat, and didn't make it to the post office. I'm smirking and shaking my head just a bit here. 'Don't really know what else to do. 'Glad to hear the others are getting some resolution, and hoping he gets this straightened out soon. Thankfully, I wasn't in desperate need of this, and I hope I actually do receive it.
Marty contacted me and said he was on the way home from the post office when he realized my package had slid off the seat, and didn't make it to the post office. I'm smirking and shaking my head just a bit here. 'Don't really know what else to do. 'Glad to hear the others are getting some resolution, and hoping he gets this straightened out soon. Thankfully, I wasn't in desperate need of this, and I hope I actually do receive it.

Hope it doesn't get buried in there somewhere. Took him 4 weeks to "exhume" a $25 MO I sent him that he found "buried under a pile of mail" in wifey's car.
Dog ate my homework.......... smile
Clyde, the special gift wouldn't be Toads $75 dollars by chance would it?
Marty contacted me and said he was on the way home from the post office when he realized my package had slid off the seat, and didn't make it to the post office.
That happens all the time.
just another 'snag'. To be expected.......
I got mine today. It's fantastic. And it arrived long before I need it in November.
Originally Posted by docost99
I got mine today. It's fantastic. And it arrived long before I need it in November.

any slide marks where it fell off the seat?

any slide marks where it fell off the seat?

grin
Originally Posted by Craigster

Hope it doesn't get buried in there somewhere. Took him 4 weeks to "exhume" a $25 MO I sent him that he found "buried under a pile of mail" in wifey's car.

The above two examples make it quite apparent this dude should get out of the sling making and stick to his day job... As long as his day job requires no customer service, doing anything on time, or being organized in any fashion.
I am reminded of folks a couple/few years back sending checks to a player here who was in big trouble financially, and asked for help on the forum ( sick ).

Out of the kindness of their dumb hearts, many did, bless them wink ; all said that the $ sent was a gift not expected to be paid back, but rather that the recipient was to pay it forward when things were better.

I sat shaking my head some months later when a post by the recipient of the gift comes back and says something along the lines of, 'time to start paying it forward like all youse guys said! My buddy is having a hard time but needs a rifle, and I'm taking donations for him! Let's really get him a good one!' or some shyt.

As politely as was possible, I offered that his shamelessly asking for MORE handouts, but this time for another anonymous lout (one I strongly suspect was conjured out of thin air) was NOT what paying it forward meant by those who helped him out prior.

Pharking disgusting. I have as much respect for that booshat as I do for some needle junkie shaking a cup. How some can look themselves in the mirror without smashing it I have no idea...

EdM: as always, totally agree with your sentiment, and actions. How're the kimchee wars coming along anyway, son? Good, I hopee!

wink
Pretty sure the Oregon State Motto says something about hand outs.
Pretty sure the Oregon State Motto says something about hand outs.

+100
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
I am reminded of folks a couple/few years back sending checks to a player here who was in big trouble financially, and asked for help on the forum ( sick ).

Out of the kindness of their dumb hearts, many did, bless them wink ; all said that the $ sent was a gift not expected to be paid back, but rather that the recipient was to pay it forward when things were better.

I sat shaking my head some months later when a post by the recipient of the gift comes back and says something along the lines of, 'time to start paying it forward like all youse guys said! My buddy is having a hard time but needs a rifle, and I'm taking donations for him! Let's really get him a good one!' or some shyt.

As politely as was possible, I offered that his shamelessly asking for MORE handouts, but this time for another anonymous lout (one I strongly suspect was conjured out of thin air) was NOT what paying it forward meant by those who helped him out prior.

Pharking disgusting. I have as much respect for that booshat as I do for some needle junkie shaking a cup. How some can look themselves in the mirror without smashing it I have no idea...

EdM: as always, totally agree with your sentiment, and actions. How're the kimchee wars coming along anyway, son? Good, I hopee!

wink

Sometimes I feel like saying something, but then a Japanese person magically appears and says it for me.

Weird.

Travis

Must have you used Stickem on the seats when that shipment went out. Some customers have all the luck! [bleep]!

Travis

Sometimes I feel like saying something, but then a Japanese person magically appears and says it for me.

Weird.

Travis

I thought I was the black dude. Damn it all it's so confusing being here sometimes...
I didn't know you were black.

Free OJ!

Travis
I didn't know you were black.

Free OJ!

Travis

That's [bleep] funny!!!!

Roy

wink

Man im going to have to go find this thread .

Free OJ!

Travis

Cool. I got some vodka...

I've been hoping for someone to finally reference this. blush

If the person that you're referring to wasn't so incredibly obtuse yet exceptionally arrogant, he'd not have not gotten 1/4 the grief that he has recently in the classifieds. Many folks here have the same fantastic memories as the animal that he's so fond of in his avatar. The whole classified mess may have been about some minor deceptions in selling a rifle but in truth, it wasn't about selling a rifle at all. wink

Hang in there, guys.

Mark

Check's in the mail?

Travis

No the sling was in the mail, I got mine yesterday!!! So give the guy a brake.
disc or drum?
Originally Posted by huntsman22
disc or drum?

parking??
I don't think we need a bad guys thread....just a 'Who Claims To Be A Christian' thread.

That oughta do it...

I do recall some dude named Solly saying something to the effect of " a good name is more desirable than great riches...".

Must really suck to have neither...

If the person that you're referring to wasn't so incredibly obtuse yet exceptionally arrogant, he'd not have not gotten 1/4 the grief that he has recently in the classifieds. Many folks here have the same fantastic memories as the animal that he's so fond of in his avatar. The whole classified mess may have been about some minor deceptions in selling a rifle but in truth, it wasn't about selling a rifle at all. wink

Who we talking about here? I want the truth, by PM if you're too much of a puzzy to say it out loud.
Originally Posted by huntsman22
disc or drum?

Bwahahahahahaha! Pretty much what I was thinking.

Who we talking about here? I want the truth, by PM if you're too much of a puzzy to say it out loud.

My S.W.A.G. is Safaridouche. His so-called apology thread showed exactly what he's all about.......professional victim. At least Marty sounds sincere in recognizing his mistakes and hopefully learning from them.

My S.W.A.G. is Safaridouche.

I'm Christian and I approve this message.

wink

Who was it? Link?

sub�tle (sŭt′l)
adj. sub�tler, sub�tlest
a. So slight as to be difficult to detect or describe; elusive: a subtle smile.
b. Difficult to understand; abstruse: an argument whose subtle point was lost on her opponent.
2. Able to make fine distinctions: a subtle mind.
a. Characterized by skill or ingenuity; clever.
b. Crafty or sly; devious.
c. Operating in a hidden, usually injurious way; insidious: a subtle poison. smile
Are all the rifle slings caught up on?

Karma???????
© 24hourcampfire