Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
I'm waiting now for the 300 word essay of how we should all be more Christ like and forgive and forget. After all, we haven't walked a mile in their shoes.

Problem is, a couple of these [bleep] would steal your shoes and have a mile head start.

I'm tired of the Christians getting a black eye over all the dishonesty!

Agreed.
Tell them to change.

Have Dog

Will Travel

GB1

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I wish it were that easy.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They don't listen?

Have Dog

Will Travel

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm waiting now for the 300 word essay of how we should all be more Christ like and forgive and forget. After all, we haven't walked a mile in their shoes.

Problem is, a couple of these [bleep] would steal your shoes and have a mile head start.

I'm tired of dishonest people claiming to be Christian.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wageslave
Do you accept dinar?

Uh [bleep] yeah money is money.... On a serious note my wife is really making them and if anyone is interested just shoot me a pm I probably should start my own thread. I can guarantee this she won't take off unexpectedly, come up with horseshit excuses. Tell her what you want and it's done.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Lol now that is funny

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I have only done one deal with Marty. It went smooth. No issues. No qualms about dealing with him again in the future...

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I bought some brass from him a while back. 2 weeks went by, no brass. Three weeks, still no brass. 4 weeks I sent him a WTF? PM. Three days later he PMs me back saying he just found my payment under a big pile of mail in the front seat of wifey's car and he would get it to me just as soon as he could. Soon was 3 or 4 days later. Hey, look on the bright side, perfect stocking stuffers for Christmas 2014.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

I hear ya!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I learned a long time ago that it was best to do business with sinners.

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Uhh guys, both my wife and I's vehicles blew up again. Third time in a year I know.. Anyway I was wondering if you would all give me a couple thousand dollars so I can get them fixed otherwise I'll never be able to get any of the items I sold people (last year) to the post office.

God bless

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Send me address I will send money ASAP and start a thread asking folks to send you money as well.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Oh that is so much appreciated what with my 17 different life threatening illnesses 12 of which I had a 1 in a million chance of contracting and the other five not even yet known in modern medicine. Oh boy am I ill..

I do have a few collectible rifles for sale though one of a kind, Made in sixty something. i think one is a 308 and they are worth well over the Asking price of $1200 but I just want to help out my fellow man..

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Slayer_mn1
Oh that is so much appreciated what with my 17 different life threatening illnesses 12 of which I had a 1 in a million chance of contracting and the other five not even yet known in modern medicine. Oh boy am I ill..

I do have a few collectible rifles for sale though one of a kind, Made in sixty something. i think one is a 308 and they are worth well over the Asking price of $1200 but I just want to help out my fellow man..

Lmao

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Slayer_mn1

And all those "medications" as well. Must be a bitch...

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
all this would be funny,if it wasn't true.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I can't imagine why I continue to shiet on the west coast. Yet I continue to get grief for it, regardless of that fact that the [bleep] there continue to prove me correct time and time again.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Sometimes - honesty has nothing to do with a "[bleep] up" aka "things didn't happen as planned" - in my case due to a PO lost MO, and my taking it for granted it got there - then giving the guy some slack on prompt shipping!
2 months later, it was resolved - he had also misplaced my SECOND payment, to make things worse.

Mark

And if every step of that journey is honestly and clearly communicated, real time, there would likely be zero issues. It's certainly that way with me. I am tolerant as schitt as long as I understand why I should be. Again, simple stuff. As noted previously, being honest ain't hard.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gophergunner
He's got my money too, and I'm giving him a little rope here. I just hope he doesn't hang him self........
FWIW, Marty got ahold of me via PM last night after I posted this and asked what color I wanted the sling to be. Hope he comes through.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wageslave
Do you accept dinar?
I do-a nice porterhouse with mushrooms and asparagus.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

120 members (7mm_Loco, AB2506, 673, 264mag, 44automag, 450yukon, 16 invisible), 1,011 guests, and 1,001 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,888
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.