Home
I'll try this here before putting on Gunbroker in case someone is interested. Bought this for my kids years ago and they have now moved on to bolt actions. Great rifle to start youngsters on.

Handi-Rifle in .243 Winchester with Pentax Pioneer 3-9x40 scope with plex reticle in Weaver mounts. The Pentax Pioneer is a Burris Fullfield II made for Pentax by Burris. Condition is at least 98% with just a tiny bit of bluing loss at the muzzle from being slid in and out of soft gun case otherwise pretty much like new. I also have the box for the scope if you want it, scope is like new. Will ship in hard case.

$300 shipped to continental US or make me an offer.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
btt
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
The Pentax Pioneer is a Burris Fullfield II made for Pentax by Burris.

Does it say that on the scope?
Originally Posted by fredhorace77

No, but it was purchased from Doug at Cameraland. It was Doug who told me that when I bought and having owned a number of FFIIs I have no doubt he is correct.

No, but it was purchased from Doug at Cameraland. It was Doug who told me that when I bought and having owned a number of FFIIs I have no doubt he is correct.
So you don't know it for fact. Your just taking a guys word for it, correct?

So you don't know it for fact. Your just taking a guys word for it, correct?

If you're not interested in purchasing just move along, please.
Actually I am interested, that's why I'm trying to get you to clarify and show me proof of what you and your ad claims. Otherwise you are lying in your ad...Period.
Actually I am interested, that's why I'm trying to get you to clarify and show me proof of what you and your ad claims. Otherwise you are lying in your ad...Period.

No. I'm not lying it's pretty common knowledge that these were made by Burris for Pentax. I wouldn't sell it to you now even if you wanted it so move along.
Common knowledge is only common if you can commonly prove it...so show me on the box, or on the scope or any documentation that says Burris made these specifically for Pentax and that they are identical scopes as the Burris FFII, Otherwise you are a Liar. And I wouldn't buy anything from someone who lies and tries to pass something off as something it's not. So either man up and provide some proof or crawl back in your whole like a coward and lie.
And one other thing...you just never know when you might run into someone who knows something about what your lying about. Who knows, you could even encounter someone that worked on the development and design of scopes on the internet. I'm not claiming to be that person. But if your going to put an ad up for sale and claim something...Georgia boy, you need to be able to back up what your claiming..otherwise your words are meaningless.
You don't have to worry about buying anything from me because I'm not going to sell you anything. Not sure what you're up to but you've basically called not only me but the folks at Cameraland liars. Like I said earlier stop trying to screw up my ad.
I don't see anyone from cameraland on here claiming anything about this scope.

Just you.... and still no proof
If it is that important to you to find out that information, PM Doug at Cameraland and ask him. I would guess he knows as much about optics as anyone on here.
Originally Posted by mmgravy
If it is that important to you to find out that information, PM Doug at Cameraland and ask him. I would guess he knows as much about optics as anyone on here.
I'm not going to pm anyone. The OP is the one claiming this...not doug. The OP claims he has a scope made specifically for Pentax by Burris, and he claims it's the exact same model as the Burris FF2, All I'm asking for is him to show me proof of that.

And he cant...Period.
And btw, if doug from camera land got on here and had an ad claiming the same thing I would ask him for proof also.
So he either needs to man up and show the proof of what he is claiming, or edit his ad to reflect the fact that he has a Pentax Pioneer scope and knows nothing about it other than it was made in the Philippines and in his opinion it's similar to the Burris FF2
Squirrelnut, sent a PM. I like the scope.

Mike
I don't have a horse in this race so I'll just give a bump to say, I have a couple of Zeiss Conquest scopes which, according to common knowledge, were made by Meopta. I would have absolutely no way of proving that other than providing that information to an interested party and let them do the research (By the way, when I was told that by a seller, and others, I did my research and discovered it to be true). Good luck to you both in both the sale and the quest to purchase.
I got the pop corn ready, this is going to get good. This is alot better than sitting here at the sports show watching people walk by.
Well that's ok, because you know, all Cabela's brand scopes are made by Meopta also...heehee

Oh yeah and there are some Leupold scopes made in an "Asian" Country, Despite the fact it say right on the scope, "Made in USA"... Didn't want to leave the Leupold fans out...
Wow, someones team miss the Super Bowl?
He got his panties in a bunch for sure
I'm sure this won't satisfy the troll but here's a couple of Doug's posts where he states they are a Burris Fullfield II, he told me the same on the phone when I bought it on one of his closeouts.

"Check out Pentax Pioneer 4.5-14x42mm @ $159.99 and the Pentax Pioneer 3-9x40mm @ $129.99 These are the same as Burris FFII's but for the prices we're selling them at they can't be bested.

"The Burris is the same scope as the Pentax Pioneer 3-9x40 that we have on promo for only $129.99

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2655803/2
From another website... but this guy shows no proof either..

Quote "Pentax Pioneer scopes are relabeled Burris Fullfield II."

http://www.opticstalk.com/burris-and-pentax_topic3187.html
Posted By: powdr Re: Handi-Rifle .243 Winchester - 02/07/16
Horace's ass...move on. powdr
Originally Posted by powdr
Horace's ass...move on. powdr
so purdy....u got some proof or u just think everyone needs to hear ur 2 cents.
I'm sure this won't satisfy the troll but here's a couple of Doug's posts where he states they are a Burris Fullfield II, he told me the same on the phone when I bought it on one of his closeouts.

"Check out Pentax Pioneer 4.5-14x42mm @ $159.99 and the Pentax Pioneer 3-9x40mm @ $129.99 These are the same as Burris FFII's but for the prices we're selling them at they can't be bested.

"The Burris is the same scope as the Pentax Pioneer 3-9x40 that we have on promo for only $129.99

Of course a car sales man will tell u whatever u want to hear as long as he gets ur sale. If I told you a Ford pinto was a Lincoln towncar...I guess u would believe that also. You were just stupid enough to fall for the claim and not request proof yourself.
And heck for all I know Burris did make the scope for Pentax but I'm not the one on here claiming that in an ad without any proof

Of course a car sales man will tell u whatever u want to hear as long as he gets ur sale. If I told you a Ford pinto was a Lincoln towncar...I guess u would believe that also. You were just stupid enough to fall for the claim and not request proof yourself.

You really are a jerk who is making a real azz of himself on here. If taking Doug at his word makes me stupid so be it, I've had nothing but positive dealings with he and his family over the years. Questioning their honesty when they have given you no reason to do so is a really shi**y thing for you to do.
Nice setup. I like the looks of it. Nice gun, nice round, nice scope. If I wasn't working on a project I might be a buyer. Good luck with the sale.
Squirrelnut

Nice package good luck on your sale
Someone will like it

Hank

You really are a jerk who is making a real azz of himself on here. If taking Doug at his word makes me stupid so be it, I've had nothing but positive dealings with he and his family over the years. Questioning their honesty when they have given you no reason to do so is a really shi**y thing for you to do.
so if Doug says it, that makes it true? And he could never be wrong, right?

Get a life
Originally Posted by gemby58

Get a life
Like you gemby, you can clearly see by my most amazing post count...this is my life.
I suggest the OP repost this. Good deal here though.
Even if the OP does repost, fredhorsesass00 will still show up and dump his load....
Decent little rifle for the money if hasn't bought a cva one a while back I would be on it. Pentax are decent glass for the money. GLWS
Even if the OP does repost, fredhorsesass00 will still show up and dump his load....

Ahh, How cute. Looks like the OP has a butt buddy that wants to chime in. Tell us "gravy",what facts do you have to ad to the claim that Burris made this scope...?
Ahh, How cute. Looks like the OP has a butt buddy that wants to chime in. Tell us "gravy",what facts do you have to ad to the claim that Burris made this scope...?[/quote]

You're a douche..
Originally Posted by RemingtonMan2005

Ahh, How cute. Looks like the OP has a butt buddy that wants to chime in. Tell us "gravy",what facts do you have to ad to the claim that Burris made this scope...?

You're a douche..

Maybe so....but I'm definitely not a liar.
Posted By: bdan68 Re: Handi-Rifle .243 Winchester - 02/07/16
Wow! Total douche bag. If you don't want to buy it, don't. The seller is NOT lying. Like he said, it's common knowledge that those Pentax scopes are the same as the Burris FF2. You should be banned from this site.

You're a douche..

Damn dude...I posted and referenced Doug's posts where he said it's the same scope as a Burris Full Field II just as he told me on the phone 7 years ago. Doug and the Cameraland folks have a deservedly great reputation here for honesty and integrity. What more do you want? If you have proof that Doug and I are incorrect and are dishonest please post it up.

You're a douche..

Damn dude...I posted and referenced Doug's posts where he said it's the same scope as a Burris Full Field II just as he told me on the phone 7 years ago. Doug and the Cameraland folks have a deservedly great reputation here for honesty and integrity. What more do you want? If you have proof that Doug and I are incorrect and are dishonest please post it up.

So your saying Doug works for Burris and or Pentax and he knows this for fact?
Originally Posted by bdan68
Wow! Total douche bag. If you don't want to buy it, don't. The seller is NOT lying. Like he said, it's common knowledge that those Pentax scopes are the same as the Burris FF2. You should be banned from this site.
Hahahahahaha, I'm far from being banned...and honestly like that would make any difference. Like the few that actually have been banned, I would just create a new account and call out liars again...so do you have any factual evidence to provide to the discussion or just your "great intelligence" that you've so blessed us with?

You're a douche..

Btw, it's probably time to take your stuff to Gunbroker...it's clear no one here wants your lies, after all it has been bumped more times than safariman's ego.
Originally Posted by bdan68
Hahahahahaha, I'm far from being banned...and honestly like that would make any difference. Like the few that actually have been banned, I would just create a new account and call out liars again...so do you have any factual evidence to provide to the discussion or just your "great intelligence" that you've so blessed us with?

You've called me a liar and also accused the Cameraland folks of being dishonest. If you have evidence to support your accusations please post it. You have no evidence and will just continue to troll this thread. As someone posted earlier you need to get a life.
Because you are a liar...and don't try to bundle cameraland into "your" lies. They aren't hear to defend anything.
Post a pic of the scope that shows the name of it...and post a pic of where it was made...OK or post me a pic of where it says on the box, or any of the literature that came with the scope that says it was made by burris for pentax and that it is the same scope as the burris fullfield...listen man, your the one that came on al gore's world wide web and "Claimed" this...not me.
Because you are a liar...and don't try to bundle cameraland into "your" lies. They aren't hear to defend anything.

I have some interest in the rifle and scope and it's most likely sold but if not I look forward to reposting because this has been most entertaining. If it doesn't sell please join me on my new thread, Horace. grin

I have some interest in the rifle and scope and it's most likely sold

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahah, classic safariman reply...hey idiot it's not sold till u get money in hand...cash money..."most likely sold" doesn't mean squat
PM me next time you think about putting up another stupid claim on the net...I'll proof it for you so you don't look like the idiot you are. I'd hate for someone else to grow a pair and call you out as the liar you are.

I have some interest in the rifle and scope and it's most likely sold

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahah, classic safariman reply...hey idiot it's not sold till u get money in hand...cash money..."most likely sold" doesn't mean squat
PM me next time you think about putting up another stupid claim on the net...I'll proof it for you so you don't look like the idiot you are. I'd hate for someone else to grow a pair and call you out as the liar you are.

I'm not Safariman. Troll elsewhere, loser.
Hey Fred why don't you go crawling back in the azz hole you came out of
Hey squirrel nut sack...I have got a Heritage Arms 357 mag For sale. It's identical to the Colt Python, as matter of fact Colt made these specifically for Heritage Arms. Well, the guy I bought it off of told me that...but really that doesn't matter, you can trust his word. He's never lied to me or anyone for that matter. Any who...I want $3600 for it. It's NIB but doesn't come with a box. And I did cycle it a couple times and shot it to make sure it functioned correctly. And there was a burr on one side of the cylinder but my dremel tool polished that off. So....Oh yeah don't forget this is for all practical purposes a Colt Python.
Originally Posted by seals1970
Ahh, just cute. I popped your cherry, it's sad really, you wasted your first post on me. Welcome to the "fire" got any lame claims you can post so we can all have something to talk about.
Ahh, just cute. I popped your cherry, it's sad really, you wasted your first post on me. Welcome to the "fire" got any lame claims you can post so we can all have something to talk about.

At first I was mildly irritated that you hijacked my thread but now that I realize you are absolutely insane I find it entertaining as hell. Carry on chief, this is fantastic.

At first I was mildly irritated that you hijacked my thread but now that I realize you are absolutely insane I find it entertaining as hell. Carry on chief, this is fantastic.
you got it. Look at it this way, your gun is getting major advertisement. And heck whoever buys it can always use these comments as a selling point when they go to resale it.
BTW, these little single shots tend to be accurate little buggers. I've owned several.
Fred you are a complete AZZ let the man be you are just a trouble maker.
fred, It is common knowledge that a GMC is actually made by chevy but there is not a bowtie on the front grill. Same concept applies the the pentax pioneer/burris fullfield II. I own both of these scopes in both 3-9 and 4.5-14. They have the exact same length, weight, adjustments, controls, profile, etc. The only difference is the name badge on the outside with one and one saying Burris. They are great scopes. Not sure why you care if you are not interested in purchasing the gun. Move along and browse the internet for some other lies. Maybe you can look into some of Hillary's Benghazi explanations if you want to unravel some real lies.
Let the man sell his rifle. Horacy sounds like a miserable person, hate to be his spouse. Good luck on your sale squirrel nut.
BTT. Still available.

Don't think you will have to worry about buying...or selling in the classifieds.
Just for those that may have questions about the heritage of this scope one only needs to look at the address on the warranty registration. Same address in CO. As Burris. I too have one of these scopes and they are nice scopes. Free bump for a nice little rig
I'm not going to pm anyone. The OP is the one claiming this...not doug. The OP claims he has a scope made specifically for Pentax by Burris, and he claims it's the exact same model as the Burris FF2, All I'm asking for is him to show me proof of that.

And he cant...Period.
And btw, if doug from camera land got on here and had an ad claiming the same thing I would ask him for proof also.
So he either needs to man up and show the proof of what he is claiming, or edit his ad to reflect the fact that he has a Pentax Pioneer scope and knows nothing about it other than it was made in the Philippines and in his opinion it's similar to the Burris FF2
Okay azzhole, it's time to STFU and get off of here.

HEY DICKWAD! IF YOU'RE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE ANSWER YOU GOT, JUST MOVE ON! BTW-DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ANYONE THAT READ THIS IS GOING TO SELL TO YOU EVER AGAIN!?
Originally Posted by gophergunner

HEY DICKWAD! IF YOU'RE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE ANSWER YOU GOT, JUST MOVE ON! BTW-DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ANYONE THAT READ THIS IS GOING TO SELL TO YOU EVER AGAIN!?
Oh grow a pair Hillary Clitus....Squirrel nut has got a better sense of humor than you. You freaking cry around and think you run this place more so than safariman did. This past conversation was between me and squirrel, no one asked for your 2cents...so if anyone needs to leave it's u.
BTW, What does it matter. I'm still buying and selling....With the 6 other accounts I have, it's the freaking Internet idiot. I can be anyone at anytime. Heck half of these posts could be me arguing with myself...heck I might even be the one with the gun for sale..hahahah. heck I could even be bricktop, or safariman, or 1942. Or???
Or, I could be hiding in your bathtub
I'd have to say you are the fool Fred.

Squirrelnut of his own good heart donated to a project that I had going, didn't ask for a cent and was glad to oblige...a supreme quality human being.

He stated what scope was available in his ad, and perhaps an opinion on that scope, nothing more. Many people have differing opinions on many subjects, but don't raise their crest and start flaming like your miserable posts.

Look at the 100% majority that tell you to piss off and do so.

Glad your gun sold Squirrel.
Originally Posted by littlecmonkey
I'd have to say you are the fool Fred.

Squirrelnut of his own good heart donated to a project that I had going, didn't ask for a cent and was glad to oblige...a supreme quality human being.

He stated what scope was available in his ad, and perhaps an opinion on that scope, nothing more. Many people have differing opinions on many subjects, but don't raise their crest and start flaming like your miserable posts.

Look at the 100% majority that tell you to piss off and do so.

Glad your gun sold Squirrel.
Your name fits, monkey see monkey do...haha
typical nitwit
Fred is the reason there is "Ignore".
Hey Fred,

Why did you change your avatar pic and your location was Oklahoma but is now North Dakota? Did you move north in the past couple of days?

Yes, I work in the oil field, so i never know where I might be. The avatar change was for all the whiney hillary voters that got their panties in a wad about what I've posted
Come on...that's a selfie...admit it.
© 24hourcampfire