Home
Looking for a 22" barrel prefer synthetic stock, 700 mountain, 77 hawkeye, stainless blue either works & would prefer to meet in Missouri face to face. I have some rifles & shotguns I would prefer to trade but will do cash on the right 1.
bumb
would like to make a trade or meet while off the remainder of the week

I have a Legendary Arms Works Professional in 30-06 I am going to put on here for sale in the
next day or two. Cash sale only.

PM me if something like that interests you.
Thanks but would rather go Remington ruger or Winchester
Still looking
Remington 700 stainless fluted laminate thumbhole in 204 Ruger
Winchester 70 xtr in 338 Winchester
Trades?
Bump
Still looking
Original Ti .270 in a McMillan Mountain Hunter Kevlar Special (Rem Custom Shop stock), full-length bedded by me, painted OD with black webbing by me, Timney trigger.

I have never fired this rifle. Weighs 5.75 pounds with Talley LW (can confirm exact weight if interested).

Awesome rifle that has just sat in my safe and is no closer to being actually used by me. Needs a better home.

Cash or trade pm sent
Answered.
Rick,
What is a McMillan Mountain Hunter Kevlar Special?
Inquiring minds want to know!
It is a McMillan stock pattern that was exclusive to the Remington Custom Shop. This is pre-EDGE technology. I came into them as part of a large McMillan buy and sold quite a few, lefty and righty, and ended up keeping a few for myself and building on them. I really like them.

Here is a .338 Win Mag built on one:

[Linked Image]

I can slap up more pictures of this .338 and also the Ti .270 tomorrow.
And yes, these are the purportedly non-existent KS patterns that HAD checkering, doubters notwithstanding. I still own two. smile

Again, they were called Mountain Hunter Kevlar Specials - MHKS was the McMillan code. Rem Custom Shop only.

I had two dozen at one time. smile The Ti merited my last one one, and if I hadn't full-length bedded and painted it already, I'd find a Ti take-off to sell with the metal and build on the McMillan MHKS.

But alas ...
Very cool. Thanks for taking the time Rick. Appreciate it!
I have a built rem 700. Kevlar stock ADL aftermarket barrel unknown brand. All cerakoted with matching cerakoted Leupold 2.5-8 great lightweight rifle want. $850 shipped for everything
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Very cool. Thanks for taking the time Rick. Appreciate it!

Always my pleasure. wink
Need to at least do a partial trade. 338 current has a luepold vx3
Did the MHKS have a cheekpiece?
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-hunter-kevlar-special-pics#Post12391632

From the above - yes
Would meet in Missouri & sell the 204 for $600 & $500 on the 338 - can text pics
still looking & still for sale

Attached picture 700-1.jpg
Attached picture 100_5531.jpg
If you're open to a Savage, I have a semi custom model 16 LWH 7mm-08 sporting a custom carbon fiber stock from Todd Bettin. PM me if you want to discuss. Weighs about 5.5 - 5.75 pounds if that.
Would rather make a deal in MO - but tell me about it.
still looking for mountain rifle
Originally Posted by Patrick6610
Would rather make a deal in MO - but tell me about it.

It's a factory 16 light weight hunter. It has a fluted bolt, LW 20" barrel, cerakoted SS. It has been bedded into a Bettin custom all purpose hunter carbon fiber stock. It really liked the factory 120 BTs. I can include leupold bases or 1" Talley lows with 1 extended base.

The stock is the most natural I've used as far as shouldering a rifle and being lined up perfectly behind the scope.

[Linked Image]
Probably more than I can swing until I sell or trade the 204 or 338. Found an 06 mountain in MO but need to move 1 of these first
Also have a Hugloo 28 gauge over & under with 30” barrels & screw in chokes
Still looking
Still looking
© 24hourcampfire