Home
I am selling my 358 Norma. I picked this up off a buddy a few years ago and I haven’t done anything with it. It just sits so I thought I’d see if anyone wants to put it to use. The stock is a B&C and I did paint it. The metal except for the bolt has been painted OD green as you can see in the pics. I can’t recall which coating it is but it’s the baked on finish not just a rattle can job. The shines on the metal is just condensation from just coming out of the A/C and the Texas gulf coast heat and humidity. I do have dies, brass, ammo etc that can be had as a part of a package deal if the seller is interested. The bases stay with the gun but the scope and rings stay with me unless otherwise negotiated. Asking $700 shipped for the rifle and dual dovetail bases. Thanks and as always if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Reno

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/KlQ22eH.jpg[/img]
Reno is as good as they get...deal with extreme confidence...I have his back 100%...
Originally Posted by Cinch
Reno is as good as they get...deal with extreme confidence...I have his back 100%...

Thanks buddy. Hope you’re getting a break one of these days. Stop working so darn much.

Reno
Up top
Hello Reno,

I am interested. Do you have any accuracy information?

Is all Parts stock Winchester?

Do you know who did (built) the rifle?

Is the stock bedded to the action or barrel or both?

I have long wanted one in this caliber. I just looked at a Mauser in 308 NM with a Flagg bbl that Im considering doing a re chamber.

CW
Originally Posted by cwlongshot
Hello Reno,

I am interested. Do you have any accuracy information?

Is all Parts stock Winchester?

Do you know who did (built) the rifle?

Is the stock bedded to the action or barrel or both?

I have long wanted one in this caliber. I just looked at a Mauser in 308 NM with a Flagg bbl that Im considering doing a re chamber.

CW

Sent you a pm CW.
Bump
Ttt
Bump for one of the good guys
ILL TAKE IT. Based on our emails.

Emails sent

TY!

CW
Originally Posted by cwlongshot
ILL TAKE IT. Based on our emails.

Emails sent