Home
Posted By: randy34 Wts Kimber Montana - 09/01/19
Like new 84m Kimber Montana in 7mm08 non threaded barrel with leupold rings and bases $900 shipped to ffl from private individual
Posted By: Daveh Re: Wts Kimber Montana - 09/01/19
Tick-Tock.....
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Wts Kimber Montana - 09/02/19

eaglemountainman has a WTB for this gun in the Classifieds.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Wts Kimber Montana - 09/02/19
Originally Posted by Poconojack

Wait till Tim sees this!
Posted By: randy34 Re: Wts Kimber Montana - 09/02/19
Labor day bump will leave the VX-III 3.5x10x40 matte on it for 1100 shipped
Posted By: randy34 Re: Wts Kimber Montana - 09/03/19
Pic sent to everyone who asked
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Wait till Tim sees this!

Saw it. Was communicating with randy34 and his friend for a couple of days. Unfortunately, I don't feel comfortable spending that kind of money with someone I have no history with, without the option of a seven day inspection. Too bad, but there will be others.

Silver lining: This turn of events has allowed me to purchase Roy's '59 99F in .250Sav. Everything happens for a reason.
Sorry i could have lied and went and punched holes in a target and showed you a unreal group also didn’t feel safe shipping twice and possibly damaged or lost done alot transactions on here went to alot of trouble but oh well
Posted By: tzone Re: Wts Kimber Montana - 09/03/19
Originally Posted by eaglemountainman

Wait till Tim sees this!

Saw it. Was communicating with randy34 and his friend for a couple of days. Unfortunately, I don't feel comfortable spending that kind of money with someone I have no history with, without the option of a seven day inspection. Too bad, but there will be others.

Silver lining: This turn of events has allowed me to purchase Roy's '59 99F in .250Sav. Everything happens for a reason.

I would have told you to fly a kite too. You either want one or you don't.
Posted By: deerhunter5555 Re: Wts Kimber Montana - 09/03/19
Good grief...what am I missing here? Seems like a good deal on a very good piece.
Originally Posted by randy34
Sorry i could have lied and went and punched holes in a target and showed you a unreal group also didn’t feel safe shipping twice and possibly damaged or lost done alot transactions on here went to alot of trouble but oh well

Hey, you did what you thought was right for you. I did what I thought was right for me. Dude, let it go. GLWS.
Originally Posted by tzone

Wait till Tim sees this!

I would have told you to fly a kite too. You either want one or you don't.

It's really not your concern, but if you want to spin the wheel on your dime, have at it. If it doesn't shoot, for 1,100 bucks, be sure to post back here and let me know what you did with it.
Posted By: David_Walter Re: Wts Kimber Montana - 09/03/19
What would you discover in seven days that would not be discovered in seven minutes, or seven hours?

I wouldn't agree to seven days.....
Tim I kept quiet though it all didn’t say a word you are the one who posted in my thread today after i am trying to sell rifle hope your new rifle comes with 7 day trial
Tim I kept quiet though it all didn’t say a word you are the one who posted in my thread today after i am trying to sell rifle hope your new rifle comes with 7 day trial

Read this carefully because I'm only doing this once. Then you and the other commandos who want to dictate the conditions under which I spend my money, can have your little bitch fest. Hey, somebody asked me if I saw the rifle. I gave them the background. I said I didn't feel comfortable spending that kind of money without an inspection period. I didn't disparage you in any way. And I certainly didn't knock your gun. Like I said earlier you did what was best for you and I for me. And no, I'm not getting 7 days with the gun I ended up buying, because unlike you, I have a history with that seller. I've spent time with him and have found him to be an honest and honorable man. That's not to say that you aren't, I just have zero history with you. Take a sedative and get on with your life.
Posted By: WL205 Re: Wts Kimber Montana - 09/04/19

Read this carefully because I'm only doing this once. Then you and the other commandos who want to dictate the conditions under which I spend my money, can have your little bitch fest. Hey, somebody asked me if I saw the rifle. I gave them the background. I said I didn't feel comfortable spending that kind of money without an inspection period. I didn't disparage you in any way. And I certainly didn't knock your gun. Like I said earlier you did what was best for you and I for me. Take a sedative and get on with your life.

all you had to do was say you saw it and passed on it. no need to go into the details of why
Posted By: jmdriver Re: Wts Kimber Montana - 09/04/19
Sounds like it worked out best for randy. It will sell soon enough
Posted By: tzone Re: Wts Kimber Montana - 09/04/19
Originally Posted by David_Walter
What would you discover in seven days that would not be discovered in seven minutes, or seven hours?

I wouldn't agree to seven days.....

Exactly.

Read this carefully because I'm only doing this once. Then you and the other commandos who want to dictate the conditions under which I spend my money, can have your little bitch fest. Hey, somebody asked me if I saw the rifle. I gave them the background. I said I didn't feel comfortable spending that kind of money without an inspection period. I didn't disparage you in any way. And I certainly didn't knock your gun. Like I said earlier you did what was best for you and I for me. And no, I'm not getting 7 days with the gun I ended up buying, because unlike you, I have a history with that seller. I've spent time with him and have found him to be an honest and honorable man. That's not to say that you aren't, I just have zero history with you. Take a sedative and get on with your life.

Lmao
Posted By: greenomics Re: Wts Kimber Montana - 09/04/19
Seems like a good deal on a sweet gun. Wish you had posted last fall when I was shopping for a 7mm08.
Posted By: Ducksanddogs Re: Wts Kimber Montana - 09/04/19
Holy crap. I’ve been keeping my eyes on this because I already have one of these and love it and wouldn’t mind having a back up.

Didn’t expect it to go south so quickly. Free bump and GLWS.
Posted By: Sauer200 Re: Wts Kimber Montana - 09/04/19

What a drama queen!

Sounds like the seller avoided a train wreck with this guy.

GLWS
Posted By: BALLISTIK Re: Wts Kimber Montana - 09/04/19

GEEZUS FACKIN CHRISTO, change your tampon and learn not to be a complete C(_)NT when you are ovulating... Try to get a weeklong finger F(_)CKING period at your local funshop you simpleprick sh|tb!rd.
Posted By: old_willys Re: Wts Kimber Montana - 09/04/19
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK

GEEZUS FACKIN CHRISTO, change your tampon and learn not to be a complete C(_)NT when you are ovulating... Try to get a weeklong finger F(_)CKING period at your local funshop you simpleprick sh|tb!rd.

LMAO
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Wts Kimber Montana - 09/04/19
Bet this isn't going as expected.

Bump, gun ad.
Posted By: hicountry Re: Wts Kimber Montana - 09/04/19
I found a pin head sized scratch on the stock that wasn't divulged, and want my money back ?

That kind of transaction you don't need.....

Bump for a nice ring.

Wish I was in the market for one.
Bump for a sweet gun and a good deal.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Wts Kimber Montana - 09/04/19
Much of this mess should have been kept to PM correspondence.

This is probably one of those ads you let die and start a new one.
Posted By: randy34 Re: Wts Kimber Montana - 09/04/19
Exactly starting a new post
Posted By: nksmfamjp Re: Wts Kimber Montana - 09/04/19
So what inspection period is reasonable?
I’m not necessarily taking a side in this hot mess, but I just backed out of a custom(already built) rifle deal worth a bit more than this because the seller thought it unnecessary to ship in a hard case insured and because the seller refused any inspection period.
Posted By: shinbone Re: Wts Kimber Montana - 09/04/19
Originally Posted by nksmfamjp

For a private seller, anything ranging from no inspection period up to 3 days is pretty normal.
Posted By: old_willys Re: Wts Kimber Montana - 09/04/19
Originally Posted by shinbone

For a private seller, anything ranging from no inspection period up to 3 days is pretty normal.

I’m not necessarily taking a side in this hot mess, but I just backed out of a custom(already built) rifle deal worth a bit more than this because the seller thought it unnecessary to ship in a hard case insured and because the seller refused any inspection period.

A high dollar Custom rifle were it is hard to tell by pictures I might ask for a quick no shoot inspection BUT for a standard factory rifle non custom I would not expect a inspection.

I have paid the extra shipping to get insurance on something I was buying.
© 24hourcampfire