Home
Posted By: DANNYL Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/10/20
We have started and have some ready to go. There was an increase in flat rate but I adjusted down a little on the total. The syrup is a medium grade and full of flavor. Send all orders through a PM with a complete shipping address. I am listing the prices so all that is needed is the amount of syrup you'd like and address and I'll reply with mine. I will be shipping this year on Monday,Wednesday and Friday and will send you a tracking #.
Payment is the same,cash,check or money order. No paypal. Listed prices include shipping. We will have darker syrup later and I will post that also but you can leave me your name so I know how much to bottle. Thanks

3 quarts $50
5 quarts $75
1 half gallon $35
2 half gallons $55
3 half gallons $75

any questions you can pm me.
Posted By: Sasha_and_Abby Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/10/20
The Best I've ever had... can't wait to run out of my current supply and get some more... thanks Danny
Posted By: bbassi Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/11/20
Dan you should post a video of your operation so everyone can see how much is involved in getting that finished product shipped out. My buddy and I enjoyed the tour last week! BTW - the bag is great!
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/11/20
Glad ya made the trip Brent and not much but some cleanup on Saturday but the sap came in good Sunday,woke up Monday morning with 2300 gallons of sap and buy early evening we had around 5500 gallons. It warmed up to near 60 and quit flowing. Made 123 gallons of good syrup that night,we were busy. Glad the bag was good for ya also.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/11/20
Danny, how are you and your brother doing?
While "The Warden" and I still have enough for ourselves, she said to ask about the half-pint sizes (for gifting)
Posted By: Class_Dismissed Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/11/20
I would be in, how can i pick up a half gallon?
Posted By: GregW Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/11/20
Danny is the man...
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/11/20
Originally Posted by mark shubert
While "The Warden" and I still have enough for ourselves, she said to ask about the half-pint sizes (for gifting)

Mark we are both doing ok and keeping busy especially this time of year. Tell the warden to figure out what she'd like and I can get them little baby jugs.
Posted By: AlleghenyMountain Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/11/20
Bump for an excellent product and even better service.

Hope y'all have a good season, our local maple festival is the next two weekends, we really had no winter so I'm sure their yields will be poor.
Posted By: blammer Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/12/20
I'm in!
Posted By: Bclark Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/12/20
Order sent. Can’t hardly wait!
Posted By: raghorn Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/13/20
Btw, how long will this syrup keep on the shelf ?
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/13/20
Once open keep in fridge,will last years that way. If ya have more than 1 jug put the others in the freezer and it'll last forever. Syrup will not freeze cause of the sugar content and once brought up to room temperature it'll be just like it was to begin with.
Posted By: raghorn Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/13/20
Nice!
Thanks
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/14/20
It has been busy here making syrup so if you contact me and I don't get right back I will as soon as I can.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/15/20
Plenty boxed up and ready to go.
3 quarts $50
5 quarts $75
1 half gallon $35
2 half gallons $55
3 half gallons $75

cash,check or money order
Let me get your shipping info
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/16/20
Originally Posted by DANNYL
Originally Posted by mark shubert

Mark we are both doing ok and keeping busy especially this time of year. Tell the warden to figure out what she'd like and I can get them little baby jugs.

Danny, she doesn't want you to have to buy the jugs, just for us - but if you already have some, she'd like a few for gifting.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/16/20
Mark I'm sending ya a message
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/16/20
A few of this years samples showing the color.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: frenchy51 Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/16/20
That syrup looks great.
Posted By: hntrlou Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/16/20
Sent you a PM
hntrlou
Posted By: Full3r Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/16/20
Pm sent
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/18/20
ttt
Posted By: AlleghenyMountain Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/19/20
PM sent
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/19/20
Some good information some of us may not know.

https://mainemapleproducers.com/blog/nutrition-the-9-health-benefits-of-maple-syrup-
https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...boAhX5kHIEHa5uA3IQ0Qx6BAgREAE&adurl=
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/20/20
Where it's all made

Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/20/20
This is an unsolicited recommendation. I have purchased syrup from the seller and it is outstanding ! Highly recommended.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/21/20
My brother Larry feeding the beast and yes that's a hot task. Seems like every time we get near it more wood is added.
We just bought this and it takes the guess work out of all of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_AO1LYjlO4

The way we use to do it was to have sample bottles of syrup and ya had to match it to yours which wasn't always accurate. What we always considered a medium amber is actually dark robust,dark robust is where you find the most flavor.
Posted By: blammer Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/21/20
really neat! will our bottles be labeled for the grade?

last year when I got some it was really good! getting more again this year.
Yes they are labeled although what we graded as amber is now dark robust (I've got to get new stickers). So those that bought it in the past and liked it will now be known as dark robust which is what we mostly make before the taste starts to change.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/22/20
Get ya some
Posted By: 458MinMag Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/22/20
Great looking Sugar Shack Danny! I just made blueberry pancakes for the kids this morning and noticed that I was nearing the end of my 2nd half gallon from your 2016 batch. Delicious! Time to re-supply.
Posted By: Bclark Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/23/20
Had some of this syrup for the first time this morning and it is top shelf stuff. I will admit I never knew there was a difference between store bought syrup and pure maple syrup until last year and I can’t believe what I was missing.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/24/20
Thanks guys and there's plenty more to hit a table near you bump.
A little humor pic
Posted By: hntrlou Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/25/20
DANNYL,
Received my syrup on Monday, couldn't be happier. The hard part now is trying to keep some for myself.
Thanks,
Lou
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/26/20
Just a refresh bump

Originally Posted by DANNYL
We have started and have some ready to go. There was an increase in flat rate but I adjusted down a little on the total. The syrup is a medium grade and full of flavor. Send all orders through a PM with a complete shipping address. I am listing the prices so all that is needed is the amount of syrup you'd like and address and I'll reply with mine. I will be shipping this year on Monday,Wednesday and Friday and will send you a tracking #.
Payment is the same,cash,check or money order. No paypal. Listed prices include shipping. We will have darker syrup later and I will post that also but you can leave me your name so I know how much to bottle. Thanks

3 quarts $50
5 quarts $75
1 half gallon $35
2 half gallons $55
3 half gallons $75

any questions you can pm me.
Posted By: raghorn Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/26/20
Good stuff !
Thanks !
Posted By: Duckhunter Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/26/20
Fantastic syrup and a great guy to deal with!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: sandhiller78 Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/26/20
PM sent.
Awesome all around.
Posted By: jermck Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/26/20
PM sent.
Posted By: eaglemountainman Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/26/20
Check sent
Posted By: bpimwheel Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/26/20
Check sent for 2 half gallons to start with.
Posted By: bubbaokie Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/27/20
PM sent from Oklahoma
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/27/20
I didn't get the pm bubba
Posted By: bubbaokie Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/27/20
sent another (I hope)
Posted By: CaptArab Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/28/20
First time purchaser here-

Probably gained a few pounds from the peanut butter apples, french toast, and pancakes since my gallon arrived last week. Would (and probably will) buy again.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/29/20
Glad ya like it,need more give me a yell.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 03/31/20
Season is about wrapped up,get ya some.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/02/20
Refresh the ad.
Send all orders through a PM with a complete shipping address. I am listing the prices so all that is needed is the amount of syrup you'd like and address and I'll reply with mine. I will be shipping this year on Monday,Wednesday and Friday and will send you a tracking #.
Payment is the same,cash,check or money order. No paypal. Listed prices include shipping. The syrup is a dark robust,very flavorful and just a bit darker than amber,about the same color as you'd find in the fake stuff that stores sell. Thanks

3 quarts $50
5 quarts $75
1 half gallon $35
2 half gallons $55
3 half gallons $75
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/03/20
Our season is over and the cleanup started. Ended up making 914 gallons,17 barrels at 40gal each that will go to market and we bottled up 234 gallons. We bottled up less than previous years so when next spring comes we haven't got to pour good leftover jugged syrup into barrels.
Posted By: robertham1 Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/03/20
Got mine yesterday after it was lost and damaged by USPS...package looked like it had gone through WWIII... thanks for packing it up properly. Bottles were not damaged.

They syrup is fantastic!
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/03/20
To bad the postal workers didn't need to wear body cams. I once had a member say his syrup mad it with just part of the shipping label,no box.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/05/20
More to go to your table.
Posted By: WL205 Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/05/20
Had my first taste of it yesterday on pancakes, it was exactly as I expected, EXCELLENT!

Not sure now how long a gallon gonna last me, I will be buying more.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/08/20
Up for pancakes
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/10/20
Up for the week-end.
Posted By: waynemac4 Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/11/20
Free bump. Guys, don’t hesitate and don’t question quality, this is the GOOD STUFF!!!

Wayne
Posted By: blammer Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/11/20
got my order a few weeks ago, it's good stuff

as I recall I ordered this from him one other time, last year I think

yes good stuff I recommend it.
Posted By: blammer Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/11/20
first time a half gallon didn't last long enough

got a gallon this year, hope it will last ...

probably won't. smile
Posted By: DSF Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/11/20
First time buyer, didnt get time to make our own this year. This stuff is amazing! Thanks
Posted By: Crockettnj Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/11/20
I'd like to order but my concern is refrigeration space and long term storage.

We arent going to go through mountains of syrup but we use it occassinally.

I am thinking that as long as they are unopned that they will not go bad within 6 months?

Once opened, they do have to refrigerated?

Yeah? Nea?

Thanks i advance.
Posted By: Bclark Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/11/20
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

I am thinking that as long as they are unopned that they will not go bad within 6 months?

Yeah? Nea?

Thanks i advance.

I asked the same questions and was told you can put it in the freezer indefinitely and in the refrigerator opened for a year or probably longer. Also it will not freeze solid and once warmed up it is the same as fresh.
Posted By: HShunter36 Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/11/20
PM sent.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/11/20
Originally Posted by Bclark

Yeah? Nea?

Thanks i advance.

I asked the same questions and was told you can put it in the freezer indefinitely and in the refrigerator opened for a year or probably longer. Also it will not freeze solid and once warmed up it is the same as fresh.

Thanks for answering for me. That is correct.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/14/20
Refresh the ad.
Send all orders through a PM with a complete shipping address. I am listing the prices so all that is needed is the amount of syrup you'd like and address and I'll reply with mine. I will be shipping this year on Monday,Wednesday and Friday and will send you a tracking #.
Payment is the same,cash,check or money order. No paypal. Listed prices include shipping. The syrup is a dark robust,very flavorful and just a bit darker than amber,about the same color as you'd find in the fake stuff that stores sell. Thanks
EDIT: Now that the season is over I've been shipping M-S
3 quarts $50
5 quarts $75
1 half gallon $35
2 half gallons $55
3 half gallons $75
Posted By: Darryle Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/15/20
Mine arrived yesterday afternoon, well, I broke it out and me and the kids had some waffles, it was amazing, kids were impressed, the first time they have had pure maple syrup that didn't come from a store. They pestered their mother for more waffles, she told them that they could have them for breakfast this morning.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/17/20
Don't tell me all you guys are sweet enough already.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/18/20
Up again
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/18/20

Yeah? Nea?

Thanks i advance.

Mine’s been refrigerated for two years. Good as ever.

DF
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/18/20
I have a few jugs in my fridge that the neck of the jugs were bad and wouldn't seal,probably 6-7 years old. They since improved the jugs and very seldom have them not seal. At our family fishing camp I've seen it sit out several days unsealed in the summer and still every bit good.
Posted By: NMiller Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/18/20
I've been making some whiskey sours with this stuff instead of simple syrup. Real tasty.

About time to order more...
Posted By: bubbaokie Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/18/20
got my second order this week. Ordered 5 quarts, tried it liked it....
So. I gave 4 quarts to friends from church, and ordered 5 more. So, by the time I give some to our kids and their families, I will probably order 5 more....And so the world goes round and round...LOL
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/20/20
I'll probably still have some bubba. That's generous of ya to share the pure stuff.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/22/20
TTT
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/24/20
Get some while I have plenty.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/26/20
Refresh the ad.
Send all orders through a PM with a complete shipping address so I don't overlook ya. I am listing the prices so all that is needed is the amount of syrup you'd like and address and I'll reply with mine. I will be shipping this year on Monday,Wednesday and Friday and will send you a tracking #.
3 quarts $50
5 quarts $75
1 half gallon $35
2 half gallons $55
3 half gallons $75
Posted By: hwgtyd Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/26/20
Just received an order of Syrup from Danny. All I can say is that it is excellent. Great flavor & color. Great guy to deal with as well. If you don’t order some, you are missing out!
Posted By: blammer Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/26/20
if we store it for a while do we need to put in freezer OR will dry storage be sufficient?
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/27/20

Originally Posted by blammer
if we store it for a while do we need to put in freezer OR will dry storage be sufficient?

I store mine on the refrigerator door, just about to finish a half gallon from last year that has experienced no loss of quality.
Freezing is highly recommended for storing syrup. Unopened syrup is best kept in a cool place. Once opened syrup must be refrigerated.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/27/20
Thanks Ted,with the amount you've bought in the past you should know.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/28/20
TTT
Watched an episode of moonshiners and they were making different kinds of shine by adding a all sorts of different stuff,had me wonder if they ever tried adding maple syrup.
I've had beams maple bourbon and it's good to the end.
Posted By: 257heaven Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 04/30/20
Sent you a PM order. Have ordered in the past, and Danny's syrup is better than any maple syrup in the grocery store and better than Costco maple syrup for sure.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/01/20
Thanks 100% pure stuff
Posted By: Darryle Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/01/20
Second delivery came off without a hitch, fast shipping on great syrup, what's not to like?
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/04/20
TTT
Posted By: blammer Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/04/20
thanks guys, I have mine in the basement pantry, it's cool and dry.

Yes this is good stuff for sure.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/06/20
TTT
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/08/20
Try some,don't worry about the addiction.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/09/20
^^^^^
Posted By: HShunter36 Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/09/20
Very good stuff. You will not be disappointed.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/09/20
Does is get sugared up in the fridge like honey?
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/09/20
Originally Posted by 16bore
Does is get sugared up in the fridge like honey?

No it doesn't. If it was boiled beyond the grade of syrup then yes it could. In years past when syrup was made without the grading we have today it would sugar up in time. So like honey it could be reheated and it will return to original.
Posted By: Takman Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/10/20
Danny, got my syrup today. Guess whose having waffles? Thanks for the prompt service and great syrup.
Posted By: Cowboybart Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/10/20
Do you have any Grade "B" syrup??
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/10/20
Yes that's what we have. Grade B-dark robust
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/11/20
Originally Posted by Takman
Danny, got my syrup today. Guess whose having waffles? Thanks for the prompt service and great syrup.

Did it pass the taste test?
Posted By: Takman Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/11/20
Yes. Final grade is A+
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/13/20
Refresh the ad.
3 quarts $50
5 quarts $75
1 half gallon $35
2 half gallons $55
3 half gallons $75
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/15/20
TTT
Posted By: waltcollins Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/17/20
I would like a half gallon if not too late.
Posted By: KenMi Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/17/20
This year's batch is fantastic. Ordered 3 half gallons. Put 2 in the chest freezer and one in the fridge that we use.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/19/20
Thanks Ken. Plenty more to go
Posted By: dukxdog Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/20/20
Received my syrup. Tastes great. THANKS Dan!
Posted By: Weissman4 Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/20/20
Danny I just saw this I’ve always wanted to try some fresh maple syrup! Do you have any left from this years harvest?
Posted By: birddog1 Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/20/20
Got mine earlier in the week and tried it on some french toast yesterday. Delicious.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/20/20
Originally Posted by Weissman4
Danny I just saw this I’ve always wanted to try some fresh maple syrup! Do you have any left from this years harvest?

Yes we still have some
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/21/20
ttt
Posted By: Judman Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/21/20
Got mine yesterday, had pancakes this mornin, great stuff thanks Danny
Posted By: Bigdog357 Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/22/20
I just sent you a PM,. I would like to order (3) Qts, Thanks
Posted By: 257_X_50 Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/22/20
Just got my 4 boxes yesterday and today.
Many thanks
Great guy to do business with!!!
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/23/20
Try some while it's here.
Posted By: Oregonmuley Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/23/20
PM incoming - will take 3 quarts.
Posted By: david442 Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/23/20
Pm sent for 3 half gallons.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/24/20
Refresh the ad.
3 quarts $50
5 quarts $75
1 half gallon $35
2 half gallons $55
3 half gallons $75
Posted By: boatammo Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/24/20
The syrup is great.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/26/20
My quart supply is down to 33,quite a few 1/2 gallons left.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/28/20
TTT
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/30/20
ttt
Posted By: cwh2 Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 05/31/20
Put me down for 5 quarts please.
Posted By: 4th_point Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/02/20
Received 3 half gallons today. Great stuff! Thanks Danny.

Jason
Posted By: GregW Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/02/20
Danny is the man....
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/04/20
Prices are shipped
3 quarts $50
5 quarts $75
1 half gallon $35
2 half gallons $55
3 half gallons $75
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/08/20
TTT I have 25 guart jugs left and about 90 1/2 gallon jugs that need to go to your table.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/10/20
TTT
Posted By: Slickdually Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/10/20
PM sent for 2 of the 1\2 gal.
Posted By: Chumleyhunts Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/10/20
Just got mine today. Good stuff! Lived in NY for a few years, couldn't find anything decent in Western PA, But have a new go to source now!!!
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/12/20
Come get some
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/15/20
UP
Posted By: nash22 Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/16/20
Pm sent
Posted By: Deakin Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/16/20
Just letting you new guys know. Order more than you think you need. The friends, kids, neighbors and relatives here in Texas wait in turns on the front porch waiting for delivery Danny must tip them off.

Great stuff I have been enjoying this stuff for a few years.

Thanks again Danny
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/16/20

Nothing like the taste of Danny’s maple syrup and melted butter on pancakes, waffles or French toast. Definitely one of God’s gifts to man.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/17/20
Originally Posted by Deakin
Just letting you new guys know. Order more than you think you need. The friends, kids, neighbors and relatives here in Texas wait in turns on the front porch waiting for delivery Danny must tip them off.

Great stuff I have been enjoying this stuff for a few years.

Thanks again Danny

I send a drone to your area dragging one of those streamers saying Deakin has syrup and all is welcome.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/19/20
I will be gone for the weekend,back Sunday evening and will answer pm's then.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/19/20
Just got mine. First time user and it is everything you guys said it was......outstanding stuff.
Posted By: shootinurse Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/20/20
PM sent.
Posted By: slabslapper Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/21/20
PM on the way...
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/22/20
Back up
Posted By: raghorn Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/22/20
How about three more half gallons
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/22/20
Three 1/2 gallons,I got it.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/25/20
TTT
Posted By: Slickdually Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/26/20
Got mine today, daughter made pancakes for supper to try it. Damn good!
Posted By: 257heaven Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/26/20
Got three half gallons and gave two to neighbors. Rave reviews. Best syrup I've ever had. Beats Costco syrup by a country mile. Not even comparable.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/26/20
Thanks guys glad ya's approve.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/28/20
up
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/29/20
I will be gone 7/3-7/12 so if anyone orders during this time I'll get back to ya when I get back.

Refresh the ad.
3 quarts $50
5 quarts $75
1 half gallon $35
2 half gallons $55
Posted By: Remington280 Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 06/29/20
PM sent.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 07/11/20
I'm back and ready to send more out.
Posted By: catdoctor Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 07/11/20
I sent you a PM for the 2 1/2 gallons
Posted By: shootinurse Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 07/12/20
Got mine. Great stuff. Much better than the store bought maple syrup. And great service on your order, too. Thanks, Danny.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 07/14/20
TTT
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 07/15/20
Gotta love the comments guys,appreciate it.

Refresh the ad.
Send all orders through a PM with a complete shipping address. I am listing the prices so all that is needed is the amount of syrup you'd like and address and I'll reply with mine.

3 quarts $50
5 quarts $75
1 half gallon $35
2 half gallons $55
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 07/17/20
I have 3 boxes of 2 half gallon jugs each of dark syrup (little darker than the robust) that wasn't claimed by some members. $55ea. same price as the other.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 07/19/20
Adds good flavor to BBQ
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 07/21/20
TTT
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 07/23/20
Refresh the ad.
Send all orders through a PM with a complete shipping address. I am listing the prices so all that is needed is the amount of syrup you'd like and address and I'll reply with mine.
Payment is the same,cash,check or money order. No paypal. Listed prices include shipping. The syrup is a dark robust,very flavorful and just a bit darker than amber,a bit darker in color as you'd find in the fake stuff that stores sell. Thanks

3 quarts $50
5 quarts $75
1 half gallon $35
2 half gallons $55
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 07/25/20
ttt
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 07/27/20
Everyone must be camping,no orders in 3 days, still some to go.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 07/29/20
bump
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 07/31/20
more to go
Posted By: sako706 Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 08/01/20
I'll take two half gallons. Send info on where to send the check.
Thanks,
Jim S.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 08/01/20
pm sent
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 08/02/20
Quart jugs are spoken for,quite a few 1/2 gallon jugs left
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 08/03/20
I found 3 more qt jugs at the sugarhouse,when they're gone that's it for qts.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 08/05/20
Refresh the ad.
Payment is the same,cash,check or money order. No paypal. Listed prices include shipping. The syrup is a dark robust,very flavorful and just a bit darker than amber,a bit darker in color as you'd find in the fake stuff that stores sell. Thanks

1 half gallon $35
2 half gallons $55
3 half gallons $75
This is shipped prices

ONLY 1/2 GALLONS LEFT
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 08/07/20
TTT for the week-end
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 08/10/20
bump
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 08/12/20
TTT
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 08/14/20
Back up again
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 08/16/20
TTT
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 08/18/20
Get it while available,long time before March and the 21 season.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 08/22/20
TTT The postal service has been slow so plan ahead,priority isn't a priority to them.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 08/23/20
What I have left
1 half gallon $35
2 half gallons $55
3 half gallons $75
This is shipped prices and if ya want some leave me your shipping info also,thanks.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 08/26/20
Bump
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 08/29/20
ttt
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 08/30/20
up
Posted By: BeanMan Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 08/31/20
I would like 2 half gallons.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 09/03/20
ttt
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 09/05/20
What I have left
1 half gallon $35
2 half gallons $55
3 half gallons $75
This is shipped prices and if ya want some leave me your shipping info also,thanks.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 09/08/20
TTT
Posted By: Savage94C Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 09/08/20
Hello from Iowa. I'll take three half gallons if still in stock, if so PM me your info and I'll get my address info sent with funds. Thank you
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 09/08/20
Thanks,sending pm
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 09/11/20
Posted By: Uncle_Alvah Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 09/11/20
Absolutely no substitute for the real deal.
The day I have to face using Log Cabin is the day I cease eating 'cakes.

Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 09/12/20
You're right about that
Posted By: J257 Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 09/12/20
I'll take two half gallons please.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 09/14/20
up again
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 09/16/20
What I have left
1 half gallon $35
2 half gallons $55
3 half gallons $75
Have about 80 of the 1/2 gallons left to go,more coming in March-April time
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 09/19/20
Good morning all.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 09/22/20
TTT
Posted By: oneoneshot Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 09/22/20
I want one 1/2 gallon, PM in-bound.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 09/24/20
bump
Posted By: Cowboybart Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 09/24/20
I'll take 3. These will make nice Christmas gifts.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 09/26/20
What I have left
1 half gallon $35
2 half gallons $55
3 half gallons $75
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 09/28/20
bump
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/01/20
TTT
Posted By: oneoneshot Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/01/20
Danny,

We received ours yesterday, and it is great. I did not know it was so good and different than store bought. Thanks, I am sure we will order more
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/01/20
Now thats what we like to hear,thanks again for your order.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/03/20
TTT
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/05/20
What I have left
1 half gallon $35
2 half gallons $55
3 half gallons $75
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/06/20
up
Posted By: Cowboybart Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/06/20
Got the syrup. Thank you!!!
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/07/20
Thanks Bart hope it's to your liking. I haven't heard a lot of feedback this year so i'm assuming it's good because the same people keep coming back.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/08/20
ttt
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/10/20
Don't tell me you guys are already sweet enough,get some.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/12/20
BUMP
Posted By: stiff Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/12/20
What do you have left? Thanks
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/12/20
Only 1/2 gallons. Last year most wanted 1/2 gallons so we did up extra and this year it was quarts. Hard to guess what size to bottle the most of.
Posted By: oneoneshot Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/12/20
Danny, I just send you a PM, I want 2 more 1/2 gallons. Details in PM. Thanks.
Posted By: oneoneshot Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/12/20
PM sent.
Posted By: Savage94C Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/13/20
Hey Dan, yesterday (10-12) finally finished up my remaining Brand X of Iowa made syrup and opened one of your bottles of 'Angel Nectar' I got from ya. Very well pleased, great taste. Both thumb's and big toes up to ya. Gave my wife a taste test of both in a couple of shot glasses that do nothing but sit in the cupboard. After taking two taste's, she advised she liked #2 the best, advised it had a more 'maple' taste....agree with her. #2 was your product. Thank you for making available. Light years ahead of some of the stuff ya see in stores that sometimes I suspected was made of corn syrup with flavoring added. Any of you guys want great tasting 'real' maple syrup, get some of Dan's. You won't be disappointed-great price too! There's a plug for ya Dan, no charge! Savage 94C
Posted By: magnum44270 Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/14/20
pm indound
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/14/20
Originally Posted by Savage94C
Hey Dan, yesterday (10-12) finally finished up my remaining Brand X of Iowa made syrup and opened one of your bottles of 'Angel Nectar' I got from ya. Very well pleased, great taste. Both thumb's and big toes up to ya. Gave my wife a taste test of both in a couple of shot glasses that do nothing but sit in the cupboard. After taking two taste's, she advised she liked #2 the best, advised it had a more 'maple' taste....agree with her. #2 was your product. Thank you for making available. Light years ahead of some of the stuff ya see in stores that sometimes I suspected was made of corn syrup with flavoring added. Any of you guys want great tasting 'real' maple syrup, get some of Dan's. You won't be disappointed-great price too! There's a plug for ya Dan, no charge! Savage 94C

Thanks a lot Roger, a couple days ago I was actually going to send ya a pm and ask how the taste test went. There are plenty of states out there that make maple syrup with Vermont the leader in production here in the U.S. I read an article a while back that they claim NY produces the best tasting and they contribute it to the soil here. We don't like to put it through our reverse osmosis at a very high concentrate like many do. The higher ya set it the less time it is in the evaporator boiling and it comes out very light in color a little thinner and basically all ya taste is sweet,not much maple flavor. We go a lot by taste not looks, there are people that prefer the light color and the lack of maple flavor but that's not us.
Posted By: lima1seven Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/14/20
Order sent via pm
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/16/20
What I have left
1 half gallon $35
2 half gallons $55
3 half gallons $75
This is shipped prices and if ya want some let me know along with your shipping info also,thanks.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/18/20
bump
Posted By: 02bfishn Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/18/20
In for 2 half gallons. PM incoming.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/20/20
up
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/22/20
TTT
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/24/20
up for the week-end
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/27/20
Kinda quiet here.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/30/20
TTT
Posted By: sandhiller78 Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 10/31/20
In for 3 half gallons.
PM inbound..
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 11/02/20
more to go
Posted By: 02bfishn Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 11/02/20

To all...
DANNYL is a righteous dude. Thanks for the prompt shipment of this very yummy elixir. 👍👍
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 11/04/20
Thanks Charlie. Bump

What I have left
1 half gallon $35
2 half gallons $55
3 half gallons $75
This is shipped prices and if ya want some let me know along with your shipping info also,thanks.

cash,check or mo, No PP
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 11/06/20
ttt
Posted By: akshooting Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 11/07/20
Good Morning Sir, if you have 3 more half gallons I’d be in, and thank you. pm on the way
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 11/09/20
TTT
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 11/11/20
TTt

I did up a batch of #20 quarts today also
3 for $50 shipped
5 for $75 shipped
PM sent. 3 qts. Thank you again smile
up
TTT
bump
Hey Danny do you have any more 1/2 gallons?
Pm sent on qts
Originally Posted by Duckhunter
Hey Danny do you have any more 1/2 gallons?

Still have some half gallons ready go and 8qts left.
PM sent
What I have left
Have about 50 of the 1/2 gallons
1 half gallon $35
2 half gallons $55
3 half gallons $75

Several qts left also (8)
3qts $50 shipped
5qts $75 shipped
ttt
I will take the five quarts for $75 shipped to me.
Only 3 quarts left now. Plus the 1/2 gallons
Ordered from Danny, great service , super quick shipping. Great product, will be ordering again
Posted By: Dinny Re: Maple Syrup 20 Did a few QTS - 11/20/20
I'll take a half gallon. PM inbound.

Thanks, Dinny
I'll take two half gallons
I'll take 2 half gallons.
More left to go
ttt
Received mine this week and couldn’t be happier. I should’ve bought some sooner!
Danny I will take 3 quarts. PM sent
That'll be the last of the quarts. Thanks
What I have left
1 half gallon $35
2 half gallons $55
3 half gallons $75
This is shipped prices and if ya want some let me know along with your shipping info,thanks.

cash,check or mo, No PP
TTT
Only 34 half gallon jugs left, be sold out sooner than expected.
I'll take two half gallons. Best syrup I've ever had!! Will get check out to you tomorrow. Thanks
BUMP
ttt
I will take a half gallon...
pm sent
I'll take 3) 1/2 gallons, pm sent.
TTT
I will take 3 - 1/2 gallons. I will PM you.
Posted By: KenMi Re: Maple Syrup 20 Did a few QTS - 12/07/20
PM sent for 3 here as well. That might just get us into the time for the new run 2021
Getting down to the quick, about 12 jugs left(1/2 gal)
Posted By: GregW Re: Maple Syrup 20 Did a few QTS - 12/11/20
Danny, please reserve me 2. I'll send PM.
PM sent for 2
I will take 2 quarts or 1/2 gallon. Please send payment details
Posted By: g5m Re: Maple Syrup 20 Did a few QTS - 12/14/20
tag
6 left
5 left
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 12/20/20
[/b]I am completely sold out, I want to thank everyone that has ordered and will be putting up a new post in a few months.[b]
Posted By: nemotheangler Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 12/24/20
Damn
Posted By: Sasha_and_Abby Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 12/29/20
Once again... excellent service and a great product... This man shipped my order even before my check arrived to him... granted I am a repeat customer, but he did not need to do that. Thanks again my friend... come shoot some hogs...
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 12/29/20
Be making more in about 6-8 weeks, depending on the weather
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 01/15/21
I was doing some cleaning up of where I store my syrup and underneath the plastic I use to cover the jugs I found 10 1/2 gal jugs. So if ya missed out before or are running low let me know. Only 10 though then that'll be it for now.
Posted By: oneoneshot Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 01/15/21
Same here, shipped before check arrived, a repeat customer as well; good guy and a great product.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 01/15/21
8 left
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 01/16/21
6 left
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 01/16/21
Up
Posted By: broomd Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 01/17/21
I'll take one....
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 01/18/21
3 jugs left
Posted By: tkinak Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 01/18/21
Running low, I'd better take one.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 01/19/21
I'm empty for now but will have some in about 5-6 weeks depending on weather.
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: Maple Syrup 2020 - 02/06/21
Sent you a PM Danny!
© 24hourcampfire