Home
Posted By: Poconojack Leupolds - 10/13/20

An observation - fairly priced Leupold scopes of any flavor don’t last very long in the Classifieds.
Posted By: War_Eagle Re: Leupolds - 10/13/20
Stick will be along shortly to call you and all Leupold buyers a variety of misspelled pseudonyms for female anatomy.
Posted By: skeen Re: Leupolds - 10/13/20
That's because they do what 95% of hunters need 'em to do. To be fair though, most anything "fairly priced" doesn't last very long in the Classifieds.
Posted By: DV_Ramrod Re: Leupolds - 10/13/20
I’m curious how many have been sold after being returned from a warranty repair... 🤔
Posted By: Filaman Re: Leupolds - 10/13/20
They do 100% of what this part of that 95% want or expect from a scope. In other words, "I'm not a knob twister!"
Posted By: crc1514 Re: Leupolds - 10/13/20
I find it funny that many on this forum spew hatred for optics manufactured in China and then also hate on Leopold, the premier American optics manufacturer. Especially when you consider that the majority of Leupolds offerings are competing against China made products, not high end Euro optics.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: Leupolds - 10/13/20
If only in the interest of full disclosure,every Reupold optic really should ship with a pair of Chopsticks and a Fortune Cookie. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. Congratulations?!?

In no particular fhuqking order. Hint. LAUGHING!

A coupla 1000 more words. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Now what were you Crying Karens trying to "talk" about,as you set upon your couchbound kchunts and "shoot" your mouths and Imaginations?!? Pardon reality. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts,for extolling the "virtues" of CLUELESS Fhuqks buying Schit Riggin'.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................
Posted By: Ken_L Re: Leupolds - 10/13/20
Originally Posted by War_Eagle
Stick will be along shortly to call you and all Leupold buyers a variety of misspelled pseudonyms for female anatomy.

With his endorsement I will keep buying them by the truckload! Anyone using the cliche 'Karens' has to be leftist.
Karen_L,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I can hear you melting and rather enjoy your high pitched nasal whine,as you wax eloquent with your Vagina Monologue. Do tell how many Reupolds you "own" and what a "truckload" consists of,due your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Crying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................
Posted By: Talus_in_Arizona Re: Leupolds - 10/13/20
Say what you will, BS always comes through with photos smile
Posted By: Ken_L Re: Leupolds - 10/13/20
Originally Posted by Talus_in_Arizona
Say what you will, BS always comes through with photos smile

It’s probably from the moron throwing his rifles on the rocks.
Posted By: atse Re: Leupolds - 10/13/20
Originally Posted by DV_Ramrod
I’m curious how many have been sold after being returned from a warranty repair... 🤔

I sold two of them that had each been returned a couple of times each. I did so with full disclosure, and have never bought another one, and never looked back.
If only to the chagrin of Crying CLUELESS Karens everywhere,it is difficult for them to get a picture of their Imagination and Pretend,despite it being VERY "real" to them...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can "afford" to "contribute". A slow day here,exceeds their wildest fhuqking DREAMS,as they Melt repeatedly. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless their hearts.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................
Posted By: 7mmStwer Re: Leupolds - 10/13/20
I should first state that I am lucky to be in a situation where I can afford most any scope I care to purchase, BUT I did not get in that situation by wasting money. I have purchased both new and used Leupold scopes over the past 40 years, about 75 of them. Of those, I have had to send 5 back for warranty repair - 3 that were used when I bought them and arrived broken, 1 I shot loose on a 12 gauge slug gun after about 120 rounds and 1 I bent the tube on when it fell over and hit my gun safe( When I sent this last one in, it was about 30 years old - Leupold totally rebuilt it with VX 3 optics while replacing the tube at my expense - $65 !!) One used one was beyond repair and I got a call asking me to select a new model for free, yes, free. Are there better optics out there? Certainly there are but from my own experiences and now my 4 sons, Leupold is a great company to deal with and has a great product. I still have about 45 Leupold scopes on my rifles and count on them every year.

Just my two cents about an American company. Even my wife knows about Leupold and supports my purchases.
Posted By: sbhooper Re: Leupolds - 10/13/20
I am by no means a sample, but I have owned ONE Leupold, sent it back twice and sold it after it came back the second time. The scope was not used for dialing, either. Won't do that again.
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Leupolds - 10/13/20
Originally Posted by atse
Originally Posted by DV_Ramrod

I sold two of them that had each been returned a couple of times each. I did so with full disclosure, and have never bought another one, and never looked back.

The only way I buy them is if they are on a used rifle I purchase. The last couple older (vari-x IIC) ones sold on ebay for over $300.00. Bringing the amount I have into a stainless Ruger m77 mkII boat paddle down to $175.00. The same situation with the model 70 7mm-08 classic featherweight. Im glad there are guys out there that adore leupold rifle scopes. Its easy to make a few bucks on them. Also, to answer the ops question, there are a lot of guys that list them as, "just got it back from leupold with a clean bill of health". You do the math.
Posted By: Oakster Re: Leupolds - 10/13/20
Originally Posted by Big Stick
If only to the chagrin of Crying CLUELESS Karens everywhere,it is difficult for them to get a picture of their Imagination and Pretend,despite it being VERY "real" to them...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can "afford" to "contribute". A slow day here,exceeds their wildest fhuqking DREAMS,as they Melt repeatedly. Hint. Laughing!

Bless their hearts.

Hint.

I see Krylon, stickers and bozo the clown noses.....
Posted By: Marley7x57 Re: Leupolds - 10/13/20
I have purchased many Leupold scopes over the years and there are over a dozen in my possession now. A few sent in over the years but they were old scopes in need of attention, or at least I thought they did. Nothing wrong with old scopes sent in and Leupold taking care of them via their life time guarantee. Many other scope brands break out of the box and that has never happened with any genuine Leupold that I have owned. So, if Big Stick hates them so much I am sure the price will be discounted accordingly and I will be interested in buying them. Hint. LAUGHING!!!
7Sewers,

DO tell,just what do you "amass" for total round count,in an average year of Safe Queening? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Oyster,

Ain't it a hoot,that you could almost afford your own Avatar and didn't have to steal one...you "lucky" kchunt. ALMOST! Hint. Congratulations?!?

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. You Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqktards are a RIOT! Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart for doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you "have",to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!

P.S. and by the way...Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of Flattery.

Hint...............

Shirley,

If only in "fairness" to your Drooling Tender Feelers,I've not seen more than (3) NIB Reupolds puke on any single day/outing...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my inability to attach Emotion to an Optical Instrument,as you Crying Karens Melt by the bushel,with your surging Estrogen Levels. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Yes I have had 2 other brands I wanted to try who both failed out of the box. One of them wanted me to pay for a repair on a new broken scope! Yes, I don't buy those. Interesting thing though - I bought a used Remington 1187 rifled barreled Slug gun about 25 years ago that had a Tasco 1.5X5 scope on it. I was in a hurry to try the gun so I left that scope on "Temporarily". Damn thing is still on it today - totally dependable, used to be my go to slug gun for about 15 years and Never, ever broke or failed to hold zero. I made some Amazing shots with that gun out to 200 yards - phenomenally accurate. By that account, all Tascos are the best thing out there!!! We are rifle today so that gun sits but it may get used in a new area this year.
Hi Big Stick.
I don't know you Sir and am glad we are both in a great nation where our opinions and experiences can be openly expressed. In no way was my post any attempt to refute your opinions or ideas about a product. I simply reflected my own experiences. Yes, some of my rifles are now relegated to safe queens while others are quite more used often. I just don't see any need for name calling as I did not call you out about your opinions. It is the old Ford, Chevy, Dodge stuff - some have had great experiences while others have had a Lemon. Best car I ever had was a Ford, but today I drive a Jeep - go figure. Have a Great Day and vote Trump!!
7Sewers,

You are an addled CLUELESS Fhuqk and your lifetime amassed round count,wouldn't match a slow Tuesday afternoon here...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon simplistic facts,granting you the notion of an "opinion" being cast on my part. It is simplistic reflection of water passed under the bridge and that reality RELIABLY gets you Karens to crying,as you talk out your asses. Rest ASSURED,nobody can "make" you appear to be a dumber fhuqk than you can,by simply doing your best. Droolers who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will always be best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers" and you REALLY should be taking fhuqking notes. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Hint.

Posted By: Remington6MM Re: Leupolds - 10/13/20
BUT, I say BUT, Stinky with all of his simple-minded bloviating about his prowess as a shooter, can not produce one single competition target demonstrating said skill.

Stinky is so full of bullchti, and complete lack of actual reality, it just makes him an irrelevant little
twit.

So, come on stinky, come back with your usual cut n paste diatribe.
Oooooooopsie! Did yet another Clueless Drooler wish to correlate,that she's a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit(yet again)...the "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

At least she "gets" to read about it and swoon the Splendid Pixels and "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

She couldn't "afford" the "ammo". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless her heart for crying though.

Hint.

Posted By: BobBrown Re: Leupolds - 10/14/20
Big Stick is like royalty in scopes.

He practices orifice entry with broken Leupolds .
Posted By: Remington6MM Re: Leupolds - 10/14/20
Aren't I special?

Stinky keeps pictures of my posts. I must have some major free rental space in that little drool soaked head of his.
Stinky, you were called out by one of your Alaska neighbors to join them at a local range to prove your prowess with your butchered, rusted collection of crap. You ran and hid like the rat you are.

What a phony little piece of siht you are.
The total definition of runt complex.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: Leupolds - 10/14/20
Boob,

Ain't it a HILARIOUS constant,that the only thing you can speak about in the first hand,are your Homoerotic Fantasies...you 'lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

6MM,

I enjoy you perpetually extolling,the incredible number of very WELL founded Insecurities you harbor...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my innate ability,to discern a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit from 1000's of miles away,as you try to "convince" yourself of something different,than a simplistic screenshot at the time,to correlate the HILARITY of your fhuqking delusions. Hint. LAUGHING!

What do you "do" for a "living" again,that arranges that it is VERY fhuqking fortunate for you,that Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"? It was a "slow" morning here,as you sat upon your couchbound kchunt and "lived" vicariously. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying as you melt yet again.

Hint.

Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Leupolds - 10/14/20

If your non-Leupold scopes are so wonderful then why do you have to tape the schitt out of every one of them to keep the water out of the innards???
Posted By: atse Re: Leupolds - 10/14/20
He is taping the scope caps on.Various, and sundry colors of electrical tape. I just use black.
Boob,

Ain't it a HILARIOUS constant,that the only thing you can speak about in the first hand,are your Homoerotic Fantasies...you 'lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

6MM,

I enjoy you perpetually extolling,the incredible number of very WELL founded Insecurities you harbor...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my innate ability,to discern a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit from 1000's of miles away,as you try to "convince" yourself of something different,than a simplistic screenshot at the time,to correlate the HILARITY of your fhuqking delusions. Hint. LAUGHING!

What do you "do" for a "living" again,that arranges that it is VERY fhuqking fortunate for you,that Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"? It was a "slow" morning here,as you sat upon your couchbound kchunt and "lived" vicariously. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying as you melt yet again.

Hint.

Larry,

Are you still riding your old boss’s coat tails? LOL

Bob
dumbkchunt'n,

Given the AMAZING scope and breadth of your countless Insecurities,just what color of adhesive is the scariest to you and your Tender Feelers...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?(puns be intended)

Luckily,this arid Kansas weather,is VERY scope friendly. Hint. LAUGHING!

I rather enjoy how your Melting Snowflake Routine is no "act",as you are powerless in the refrain of not going FULL Pelosi. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best,you Amazingly Inept CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Hint.

Laughing!................

Boob,

Pardon my breaking trail,as you extoll Delusions and "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Stinky, just to answer the question that puzzles you most, "what do you do for a living?".

Nothing, Stinky! I already did it and still, make more money than you can comprehend.

You stupid little stump. The trees you cut down are worth more than you are. Brighter too.
It's your imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hell,you couldn't even "afford" your own Avatar and had to steal a pic of some piece of fhuqking schit. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for "living" vicariously Crying Karen and be sure to start a Thread,if you go Outdoors one of these years.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

What is THE scariest color again?!?

The "avatar" is my dad, you sperm waste.
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
The "avatar" is my dad, you sperm waste.

He (Stinky) drinks alot of it

Bob
I don't have to use gay-colored tape on my Leupolds, nor do I have to toss my rifles in a creek-bed to try and make a weird point to somebody.

Hint: I aint' LAUGHING, boy.....
Like Bart said, black tape works.
As I have alluded to, Stinky can't outshoot the most simple of any scope.
Anybody that throws a rifle or handgun into a creek to take a stupid picture, needs to be dragged out into the street and destroyed.

Stinky has to be the dumbest mutt on the web.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Leupolds - 10/14/20
Larry is trying to increase his followers and subscribers on social media . You go , girl !
Anybody that throws a rifle or handgun into a creek to take a stupid picture, needs to be dragged out into the street and destroyed.

Imagine how he's treated his family all these years if that's how he treats his sporting goods.
6mm,

Like YOU "know" who your "Dad" is...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You're fhuqking Delusions are HILARIOUS and fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..........

Boob,

I'm happy to be,that which you NEED most...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart and your Homoerotic Fantasies.

Hint.

dumbkchunt'n,

You are welcome to burst out of closets and put your frilly spin,upon that which bruises your Tender Feelers most,in the unrealistic hopes to satiate your angst...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Luckily,it doesn't rain here in Kansas and you too be sure to start a Thread,if when your kchunt happens to leave the couch some year. Kudos on your heartfelt Meltdown and bitchin' Vagina Monologue,as you asign Gender to adhesives,you CLUELESS Crying Karen. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,but your Mascara is running and that is unbecoming.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

alwaysindoors,

I'm rather at ease in stating simplistic mechanical facts,which HILARIOUSLY enrages Estrogen Levels in CLUELESS Crying Couchbound Karens...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you too,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,as you gals are a "rugged" lot.

Hint.

Ooooooooopsie!!!!! Woulda' been rude,to forget pics.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Hey Stinky,

Tell us about how your kid offed himself.

Was it because of you?

What did you do to him that pushed him so far?

Was it because he thought he might turn out like you?

This should be good.
Oh and Stinky,

"Congratulations" on being such a good dad.

Hint, hint
Larry,
I didn’t mean to get you all horned up .

Bob
6mm,

Here's to your exceedingly WELL founded Insecurities,as you Crying Karens are fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for Whining,Crying,Lying and Trying.

Hint.

Boob,

You feel free to spin your Homoerotic Fantasies,in the manner which "works" the "best" for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do NOT "forget" to start a Thread,on The BIG Day you go Outdoors! Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

I'd never really given adhesives a thought,until you Melting Snowflakes come collectively unkchunted. So now I'm thinking Northern Lite rates some tape on it's scope and I'm torn on the coloration. Thoughts?!?

You gals are certainly a "rugged" lot!

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Oooooooopsie! If only in "fairness" to your VERY Tender Feelers,I should add that it's a 30" spout and a straight 1.380" "contour". That very well might could help you Crying Karens,as you assign gender to adhesive,due your ROCKETING Estrogen Levels...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Hmmmmmmmm...maybe you Crying Karens did meltdown a little too easy,as it seems that tape isn't even needed! Who fhuqking knew?!? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your hearts for Crying though.

Hint.

Posted By: rj308 Re: Leupolds - 10/14/20
All of you should just put stinky on ignore, as I do. I also don't even waste my time reading his crap that others post when quoting him. When you respond to his shyt, it just ends up dominating the thread, and that's what he gets off on. The thread WAS about Leupold. Now it is a stinky thread. RJ
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Leupolds - 10/14/20
I haven't read anything that retarded midget troll has posted in years. Complete waste of my time. Every time someone quotes this loser I'm reminded I made a great choice.
Posted By: TOPCATHR Re: Leupolds - 10/14/20
Don't you think bringing up a tragedy like losing a son is a little below the belt?
Posted By: Fotis Re: Leupolds - 10/14/20
6mm,

Like YOU "know" who your "Dad" is...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hey Stinky,

Was it because of you?

This should be good.

Both of you are WAY out of line on this one and you know it!

Family is Pertinent and Paramount.
You Crying Karens are at it early,what were the "odds"...you "lucky" kchunts? Hint. Congratulations?!?

I rather enjoy the Retardation associated,with soooooooo much Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. LAUGHING!

Northern Lite's Reupold 4.5-14x(they're 'legendary"),is in place and nearly time for a Test Drive. You gals were right about the tape and after allllllllllll these years,you FINALLY got one right. Hey...wait. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts,for doing your best.

Hint.

Karens,

Thanks for the reminder,to open that last Midway parcel last night. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Though I still don't know what chambering Northern Lite's is. Will have to pour a chambercast with SteelBed and see WTF. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your Drooling hearts.

Hint.

Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Leupolds - 10/14/20
PoconoJack: You are very astute and observant! I have been dealing in (used to be an F.F.L.), buying, trading and chasing Leupold products (compasses, binoculars, spotting scopes, rangefinders and Rifle scopes!) for OVER half a century now!
Leupold products bring four to five times the interest and interested buyers compared to ANY other optics line!
PERIOD!
People trust Leupold - and for GOOD reason.
Long live Leupold & Stevens - a fine American company.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Shadow Re: Leupolds - 10/14/20
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
PoconoJack: You are very astute and observant! I have been dealing in (used to be an F.F.L.), buying, trading and chasing Leupold products (compasses, binoculars, spotting scopes, rangefinders and Rifle scopes!) for OVER half a century now!
Leupold products bring four to five times the interest and interested buyers compared to ANY other optics line!
PERIOD!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

As Marcus Aurelius said in "Meditations"....

“The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”

As Stick would say: Hint......
A "good" day for VarmintGal,is one in which she doesn't schit her pants. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I like how she "brags" about electing Obama(twice). Pretty fhuqking funny schit and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!!! Hint. Laughing!

Bless her heart,for doing her best though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Still awaiting the SteelBed chamber cast to dry. Hint.

Laughing!...............

A "good" day for VarmintGal,is one in which she doesn't schit her pants. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I like how she "brags" about electing Obama(twice). Pretty fhuqking funny schit and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!!! Hint. Laughing!

Bless her heart,for doing her best though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Still awaiting the SteelBed chamber cast to dry. Hint.

Laughing!...............

You are STILL horned up? Your estrogen levels must be spiking .
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
PERIOD!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Now we know better that an FFL is not required to peddle in used Leupolds. Does that work on the ladies?
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Leupolds - 10/14/20
Stickman is really on a roll today.

I own one Leupold and it has to be 30 years old and is mounted on a Sako L461 that was owned by a deer old neighbor. I have thought about sending it off to see if I could get some upgraded turrets but since I am not a turret twister I don't see the need. I'm pretty confident that it will hold it's zero from now until hell freezes over and will still be accurate when it goes to my son. I don't know if I could say the same about a new one but this one won't be going anywhere any time soon. Maybe it's time I invest in my next Leupold.

kwg
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Leupolds - 10/14/20
Kwg020: I sometimes wonder if "small twig" knows that 99% of the folks familiar with him laugh at his every utterance?
The guy (I assume he is male - maybe "metro-sexual"?) is a joke.
The only thing he is good for is to laugh at his stupidity and immaturity - and that is a sad commentary on any human being.
Not even worthy of a sheesh anymore.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: KenMi Re: Leupolds - 10/14/20
Just post a picture of a Tikka rifle with a Leupold scope and shooting Peterson brass. LOL

Stick that, little man.

Going back to the original post, before the thread got stuck in the mud, yes, there is plenty of demand for Leupolds. Many go higher in the classifieds than they can be found for new online.
Boob,

Your STUPIDITY is certainly no "Act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do not "forget",that Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of Flattery and you are welcome to do your best to try and keep pace. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

kween20,

Sounds like that Sako gets shot a "bunch",with that "illustrious" Reupold in place,Cyber Chopsticks and Fortune Cookie to you. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do spill your guts on The Big Day,when you actually shoot said rifle. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your Drooling heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

VarmintGal,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST,as you gender struggle mightily,given your proclivities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,for feigning a First Fhuqking Clue.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

KenBitchigan,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you once again "forgot" about your heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore and wish to quantify perpetually,that you are a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Trying.

Hint.

Posted By: country_20boy Re: Leupolds - 10/14/20
If anyone has a 3.5-10x50 with a B&C reticle laying around, I'd be interested. Seems they don't make that exact model any more.
Posted By: DeoVindice Re: Leupolds - 10/15/20
Originally Posted by Fotis
6mm,

Hey Stinky,

Was it because of you?

This should be good.

Both of you are WAY out of line on this one and you know it!

Family is Pertinent and Paramount.

They both seem to require psychological help.
Posted By: coobie Re: Leupolds - 10/15/20
Hey Stinky,

Was it because of you?

This should be good.
WOW!! How sad that explains volumes of who he is.
Posted By: MikeL2 Re: Leupolds - 10/16/20
Well, not a huge sample, but I bought my first Leupold in 1986, still have it - VariX III 1.5-5x20. Now up to 9 rifles from .223 to 350 RemMag with Leupolds. They all work. They all do what I expect a scope to do. Have never had to send one in for repair or service. I don't fiddlefuck with twirling stuff, just sight in and leave them alone. I'm very happy with the product that Leupold puts out. Oh yeah, have a couple of their spotting scopes too.
© 24hourcampfire