Home
Posted By: OGB BigStick, honest question - 02/17/22
Tract optics, ever played with them? Thoughts?
I know you "play hard" with your toys. Just wondering if you've had experience with these.
Posted By: Calvin Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/17/22
Haha
Nope. As of yet,they haven't made anything of interest to me. Was gonna buy a couple to flog on,just to document their failures,when their Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit Representitive was here...but their Shipping was soooooo fhuqked up,it couldn't happen. Hint.

I screen shotted the schit and saved it somewhere,it was so fhuqking funny. Hint...................(grin)
What is so difficult about their shipping? What did the guy lie about?
JustaKchunt,

Their whole Intro was a bunch of Lying Snake Oil Bullschit,wayyyyyyyyy fhuqking funnier than their shipping. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............
I'm thinking their Representitive left Tract and went to Peterson. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................
Posted By: OGB Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/17/22
$73 and change for ground shipping? Jeepers, that seems.....exorbitant.
If only there was a road. Hint....................(grin)
Obviously they didn't have their logistics worked out. Imagine the cost to Hawaii! lol
The don't know if Christ was Crucified,or died of the fhuqking schits! TOTAL Schit Show. Hint...................(grin)
There’s no middle man at least
The only real Testing I know of,was simply fhuqking dismal. Hint..............
Posted By: Tyrone Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/17/22
LOL! Screenshot just for a freakin' thread! laugh laugh

Bet that "proceed" button never gets hit.
Hey Stick,
You ever try Barska?

laugh laugh laugh
Trybone,

The astute can garner the pending HILARITY of a screenshot,well in advance...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What do you Magnificently Whining CLUELESS Kchunts do for a "living",which mandates your being Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit? HINT

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............
I guess that's a "yes". laugh
BTW, could you throw-test one for me, let us know if it holds up?
Posted By: cotis Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/17/22
Are there any scopes you like other than SWFA SS's? That is a serious question.

Now the facetious one - why are you so angry? You are attacking two people here who only asked a simple question. I fully expect a smart-ass response to this though so don't worry
Posted By: Starbuck Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/17/22
I remember, shortly before and around the time of Form's tests on them, Tract had 2 separate dudes on here trying to pass off some genuine Orwellian doublespeak on how each model in their line up was equally rugged, but yet some models were more rugged than others.

Not saying anything bad about their Japan offerings, but their initial lower tier offerings had some issues. As of now they really don't offer anything I'd be interested in. I was intrigued by their new FFP hunter model, but the reticle is a turn off for me. In years past they seemed heavy on Rube Goldbergish BDC's.

Mid X range (3-9, 4-16, 3-15, etc) FFP's with a reticle usable throughout the X range are seemingly a neglected niche right now.
cat tits,

I have a "few" scopes,sorry for that simplistic Fact,upsetting you and your ilk,in such reliable fashion...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

"Angry"?!? Now that is fhuqking FUNNY and you are an even DUMBER Fhuqk than you had yourself pegged,which is IMPRESSIVE given your inside "knowledge". I'm VERY fhuqking "SURPRISED",that you are a Professional "Victim" too! Hint.

Posted By: devnull Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/18/22
Epic entertainment right here.
Posted By: cotis Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/18/22
Originally Posted by Big Stick
cat tits,

I have a "few" scopes,sorry for that simplistic Fact,upsetting you and your ilk,in such reliable fashion...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

"Angry"?!? Now that is fhuqking FUNNY and you are an even DUMBER Fhuqk than you had yourself pegged,which is IMPRESSIVE given your inside "knowledge". I'm VERY fhuqking "SURPRISED",that you are a Professional "Victim" too! Hint.

As expected, you delivered with all the beauty and elegance of a crack whore which I know you are familiar with given your time with them
Maybe they just don't want to listen to little stick. Sounds like a good plan.
cat tits,

Cite any/all words that were "too big" or "too Technical" for you to follow,with your Woketitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

What do you Magnificently Whining CLUELESS Kchunts do for a "living",which mandates your being Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit? HINT

JustaKchunt,

You are glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy how good you are at being a "Victim",give your "Life" of perfecting same. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/18/22
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
There’s no middle man at least

UPS?
Tract. Hint.

Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/18/22
Originally Posted by devnull

This is the entertaing part, folks who lock horns with stick and talk crap yet are drawn to his threads/ replies like a moth to a flame. Fish on, zzzzzzzz running out of line here.
Posted By: coobie Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/18/22
Originally Posted by cotis
Are there any scopes you like other than SWFA SS's? That is a serious question.

Now the facetious one - why are you so angry? You are attacking two people here who only asked a simple question. I fully expect a smart-ass response to this though so don't worry
Stick loves BSA scopes..
But didn't Tract win scope of the year at Outdoor Life? 🤣
Posted By: OGB Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/18/22
I realize this is the fire, where bafoonery quickly ensues.

Just wanted Big Stick to way in on an optic. Why chance it? Dude shoots, a lot. He's also tough on equipment and lives in a tough environment.

I enjoy ribbing and sarcasm as much as the next guy but also come to learn. When I'm after knowledge, I ask those I think are in the know.

I do occasionally wish for a "stick-to-english" dictionary.

I still don't know what "90gr. Smooches" are.

Thanks for the input.
Jeez guys, you just caught Mr Stick on a bad day. He's usually very precise in his language and helpful.
Posted By: Raferman Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/18/22
Lol
Posted By: cotis Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/18/22

What do you Magnificently Whining CLUELESS Kchunts do for a "living",which mandates your being Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit?.

Really Little Dickk,

What do you do for a living? No bullshit, let's hear how you make money to supposedly own half of the stuff you post.

What I do for a living you couldn't even begin to possibly comprehend. I help people. People who would otherwise lose a limb or live with an awful deformity for their entire life. I have the patents to prove it, but they contain proper sentences with intelligent words so they are clearly too much for for your dumbazz to understand. You are lucky to figure out a vertical dope chart, even with the answers written on your palm. Please post your work on solving a hexapod algorithm. We will wait....

[Linked Image]

The irony in all this is you actually tested,used, and admired something I invented as a hobby years ago, the magazine extension for a Ruger American .223 that allowed you to seat the long bullets you love to pontificate about. SAS sent it to you, bet you had no idea it came from me.

Mic drop....

You are the definition of the next quote, and I am definitely done with you.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― Mark Twain

Funny thing is - Stick isn’t wrong (about guns) just a weird way to say that he sees a bigger picture than we do for most every single thing ever. It’s cool tho - I came to learn too

We all have bigger lives (to at least ourselves & family) than we care to share - I get it.

O',

90 Beer Can Smooches,are NASTY fhuqking bitches. Hint..............

cat tits,

Here's to how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are,you Day Dreaming CLUELESS Fhuqk. Hint.

Posted By: goalie Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/18/22
Originally Posted by cotis

The irony in all this is you actually tested,used, and admired something I invented as a hobby years ago, the magazine extension for a Ruger American .223 that allowed you to seat the long bullets you love to pontificate about. SAS sent it to you, bet you had no idea it came from me.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That's funny no matter who you are.
Posted By: rost495 Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/18/22
Prayers. Thats all one can do for a person like this
Posted By: ihookem Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/18/22
It is a legit question Stick. What do you do for a living?
'kim,

I've a fair to middlin' part time job. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................
Originally Posted by PintsofCraft
Funny thing is - Stick isn’t wrong (about guns) just a weird way to say that he sees a bigger picture than we do for most every single thing ever. It’s cool tho - I came to learn too

We all have bigger lives (to at least ourselves & family) than we care to share - I get it.

WOW, It took me a few moments to quit laughing at how a seemingly nice person can be misled by a con man...

apparently you don't get it
'kim,

I've a fair to middlin' part time job. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

And what kind of part imd job?
'kim,

VASTLY superior to your's. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............
Originally Posted by boatanchor

WOW, It took me a few moments to quit laughing at how a seemingly nice person can be misled by a con man...

apparently you don't get it

buttcancer,

I'm STILL fhuqking LAUGHING,at what an Amazingly CLUELESS Fhuqk you are. Hint.

BS
Seriously,,,,,, I'd like to know what other brands/models you like in a hunting scope besides SWFA
If it is vastly superior to my job, tell us all what your job is then. We want to know . As for me, I'm so busy helping run a carpenter business I have very little time for shooing lately. I have 5 cords of wood to cut and split for next fall. . So what do you do for a job?
Posted By: Teal Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/18/22
Not Stick but paying attention...

His job pays VERY well, especially for being part time and his previous job paid very well - based on his own production.

Realize he sees a PFD in a state with no income tax - he's also KEEPING more of his check than most.
'5,

The Bushy LRTSi Gen3 Lit Reticle Bitches,are simply fhuqkin superb and PLEASE pass the 12x,over the 18x...if only because I've got multiples of each. If only for starters. Hint................
'5,

The Bushy LRTSi Gen3 Lit Reticle Bitches,are simply fhuqkin superb and PLEASE pass the 12x,over the 18x...if only because I've got multiples of each. If only for starters. Hint................

I think those have been discontinued
That weren't the query. Hint..............
Originally Posted by ihookem
If it is vastly superior to my job, tell us all what your job is then. We want to know . As for me, I'm so busy helping run a carpenter business I have very little time for shooing lately. I have 5 cords of wood to cut and split for next fall. . So what do you do for a job?

Lol.

I’m sure he’ll tell you soon. Supply chain related ya know
Posted By: Partsman Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/18/22
He was into wood, now i believe it is oil, in some of the harshest places outside of siberia.
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/18/22
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr

This is the entertaing part, folks who lock horns with stick and talk crap yet are drawn to his threads/ replies like a moth to a flame. Fish on, zzzzzzzz running out of line here.

I start grinning before I even open a thread Stick is posting on. It's impossible for me not to appreciate the true and unadulterated cracker-version Rick James of Optics/Guns humor.....the man plays the part to perfection.
Window Lickers are drawn like Moths...to The Flame and are powerless in refrain. Hint.

Posted By: SCgman1 Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/18/22
Daily devotionals by schtik would sell like hotcakes.....
Posted By: 300MAG Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/18/22
I'm just here to read the names Little Dick comes up with....love'em!!! LOL!!!
I like Lippy fhuqkers who try. Hint.

Posted By: SKane Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/18/22
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr

I start grinning before I even open a thread Stick is posting on. It's impossible for me not to appreciate the true and unadulterated cracker-version Rick James of Optics/Guns humor.....the man plays the part to perfection.

I don't think I've ever seen it encapsulated as precisely as this. laugh laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Posted By: SCgman1 Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/18/22
..schtik is a unique feller with a gift for expression that is unmatched.......no matter how one interprets it. A lot of folks on here respect his opinions on guns and optics for a reason......at least enough to seriously request his input.

Just one more campfire treasure to look forward to.
Originally Posted by SCgman1
. A lot of folks on here respect his opinions on guns and optics for a reason.....

Has he ever posted any evidence that he has used his scopes to achieve any level of precision?
PaulaBurnedHard,

Your Mind Numbing STUPIDITY,never wanes in it's Magnificent Grandeur...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Posted By: Tyrone Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/18/22
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
. A lot of folks on here respect his opinions on guns and optics for a reason.....

Has he ever posted any evidence that he has used his scopes to achieve any level of precision?
We know he can hit a sedan-sized rock. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT CHUTNEY?
Trybone,

A "good" day for you,is when you don't steal schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

A "good" one for Paula,is when the bell on her handle bars works. Hint.

You Brokedick Whining CLUELESS Crying Kchunts should combine "powers". Hint.

Posted By: 44mc Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/18/22
and he hit,s on his sister every chance he get,s . his real name is unkdad
Posted By: rickt300 Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/18/22
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I saw a picture of a target he posted that someone signed as a witness!
44empty,

Don't pick on Paula,her chin strap is already tight enough...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Posted By: rickt300 Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/18/22

He is a customer service rep for NcStar.
Originally Posted by rickt300

He is a customer service rep for NcStar.

lolololol
Ladies,

It's your Imaginations and you Pretend as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps bolt pay checks together and make a BRAZEN "stand". Hint.

Posted By: rickt300 Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/19/22
Ladies,

It's your Imaginations and you Pretend as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps bolt pay checks together and make a BRAZEN "stand". Hint.

Like catching perch in a pond.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Rickety,

Keep Pretending aloud,with your Imagination...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Rickety,

Keep Pretending aloud,with your Imagination...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]gif hosting
Rickety,

Keep doing your HILARIOUS Google "BEST"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Does Paula ride on your lap,or in the bag? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............
Rickety,

Keep doing your HILARIOUS Google "BEST"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

That one is mine and I have another one also, an old Shovelhead I am trying to restore. And unlike you I don't let guys ride my motorcycle.
Rickety,

Are you bitching or bragging...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Posted By: battue Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/19/22
Now we have moved on to measuring comparative affluence by our toys. Someone out there most assuredly has a CitationX or above. Post it up…. 😁

Long term lease agreement will also qualify for points. Will be hard to top. 😁
Rickety is torn betwixt her HILARIOUS Google penchants and her HILARIOUS Realities...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Posted By: Teal Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/19/22
Rickety,

Dump the Twinkie and get an M8, you'll be happier.

..schtik is a unique feller with a gift for expression that is unmatched.......no matter how one interprets it. A lot of folks on here respect his opinions on guns and optics for a reason......at least enough to seriously request his input.

Larry's behavior is rude and disrespectful, there just isn't any other way to describe it. Some people are more tolerant of rude and disrespectful behavior than others. As they say in Florida, sometimes the juice isn't worth the squeeze.
Member here has a coyote thread going with photos of various guns, and coyotes shot with same. Looks like good guns with good optics. Some guns display solid field use wear, not wear from being tossed into gravel and dirt

BS posts pics of guns-n-ammo, optics, and fish too. Question, does BS shoot rocks w/guns that have colored tape and CapPlugs on turrets and leave the fur bearing critters alone?
Originally Posted by Teal
Rickety,

Nice.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Larry's behavior is rude and disrespectful, there just isn't any other way to describe it. Some people are more tolerant of rude and disrespectful behavior than others. As they say in Florida, sometimes the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

You have to look at him as if he were a little fish about to eat a worm.
Rickety,

That one is mine and I have another one also, an old Shovelhead I am trying to restore. And unlike you I don't let guys ride my motorcycle.

Shovelhead has Soul! Got my '76 IronHead restostreetracker done last summer. Helter Skelter blast to ride. '05FLHT Black Cherry for road trips. Dismiss the M8 comment above, motor lost it's soul.
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Member here has a coyote thread going with photos of various guns, and coyotes shot with same. Looks like good guns with good optics. Some guns display solid field use wear, not wear from being tossed into gravel and dirt

BS posts pics of guns-n-ammo, optics, and fish too. Question, does BS shoot rocks w/guns that have colored tape and CapPlugs on turrets and leave the fur bearing critters alone?

Going looking for said thread!
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16976341/1

coyotes
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Rickety,

Shovelhead has Soul! Got my '76 IronHead restostreetracker done last summer. Helter Skelter blast to ride. '05FLHT Black Cherry for road trips. Dismiss the M8 comment above, motor lost it's soul.

I rode that old Shovel for more than 20 years. That Heritage and the Evo motor is one heavy SOB. I took the bags off and only run the windshield in the winter, built the motor and replaced the stock crap cam setup with a gear drive cam and replaced the original electronics with a three phase chip system. It runs real good now. I do like EFI but miss the sound of an aspirated engine greatly. On the other hand I don't have to wrench on it weekly.
Originally Posted by battue
Now we have moved on to measuring comparative affluence by our toys. Someone out there most assuredly has a CitationX or above. Post it up…. 😁

Is there a private jet sub forum?
Posted By: Teal Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/19/22

There is on the 24hr Facebook page
Posted By: battue Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/19/22

Not just yet….for now they include private jets with high end motorcycles and super cars.

Not just yet….for now they include private jets with high end motorcycles and super cars.

Haha roger that I’ll keep an eye out.
Posted By: IMR4350 Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/19/22

He lives and works in New Jersey as a motivational speaker.
Originally Posted by IMR4350

Hah!
Need a forum for bush planes, big trucks, and yachts.
Originally Posted by IMR4350

BS has a gig in DC too: https://thebigstick.com/
Don't know where Big Stick turned, none of my business. But if any of you would bother to read any of his post from back in the beginning, or even at the old Shooters, you'd know that he knows exactly what he is talking about in most any subject dealing with long guns and hunting along with ballistics, working up loads, and dialing in optics. Back in those days all one had to do is ask, and he'd go way out of his way to help and explain. Maybe he got tired of newbie's turning on him with nonsense... those of you that say he's an imposter and doesn't know what he is talking about is just plain ignorant yourselves. He's the real deal.

Phil
Looking forward to both of you posting pics of your kids smiling with you!
Surely easy for you both.
Laffin!
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Don't know where Big Stick turned, none of my business. But if any of you would bother to read any of his post from back in the beginning, or even at the old Shooters, you'd know that he knows exactly what he is talking about in most any subject dealing with long guns and hunting along with ballistics, working up loads, and dialing in optics. Back in those days all one had to do is ask, and he'd go way out of his way to help and explain. Maybe he got tired of newbie's turning on him with nonsense... those of you that say he's an imposter and doesn't know what he is talking about is just plain ignorant yourselves. He's the real deal.

Phil

There is no question that Larry knows a lot about shooting sports gear and that back in the day he was a major influencer on this site. Back then Ingram, Leupold and McMillan should have been paying him to push their products, as I'm sure that more than a few people on this site were moved to buy knives, scopes, and stocks from those companies at least in part because of the pictures that Larry posted here. I bought 2 Leupold 6x42 scopes to use at first/last light because of Larry's posts about them.

Many years ago the tone of Larry's communication style changed from being a helpful SME to being rude and disrespectful. Why did his communication style change? Only Larry can answer that question, but there is no question that it did change.

Ask yourself how much time you would willingly spend around an actual campfire with a person who spoke to you in the same rude and disrespectful manner that has long been the tone of Larry's posts on this site? Maybe you don't mind being insulted and for you that sort of behavior is tolerable. Maybe you do mind and when you've had enough you stop associating with that person. On this site, using the "ignore" feature is the easy way to stop associating with a person. Once you put someone on "ignore" they no longer exist to you.
Posted By: woodson Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/19/22
Originally Posted by Backroads
Laffin!

If I am reading into this right? You sir are a very low quality human.
260gal,

I REALLY enjoyed your Dissertation on how "real" your Imaginary Pretend Ignore is to you,as you rightfully lament being a Drooling Dumbfhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Posted By: BillyE Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/19/22
Originally Posted by woodson
Originally Posted by Backroads
Laffin!

If I am reading into this right? You sir are a very low quality human.

This site attracts them for some reason. I’ve found many (majority?) of the people here have tremendous egos and some are just despicable. But there are a few good people (some really decent and helpful). You have to sort it out on your own. I don’t “ignore” anyone, but I don’t get my feelings hurt by anonymous users on internet message boards either.
Posted By: beretzs Re: BigStick, honest question - 02/23/22
Originally Posted by Teal
Rickety,

Nice scoot Teal. I’ve got an 18 Road Glide. Awesome bike.
as much as i want to hate on ur tard barge's

i don't have the genny shovel with a knuck springer foot clutch jockey shift anymore so i can't beat that horse.

still can't like what new harleys look. and i had a evo sportster with surf racks and a cute B.OB that went all over the west. san diego to beartooth pass to the canadian border.

rear view
© 24hourcampfire