-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Member here has a coyote thread going with photos of various guns, and coyotes shot with same. Looks like good guns with good optics. Some guns display solid field use wear, not wear from being tossed into gravel and dirt

BS posts pics of guns-n-ammo, optics, and fish too. Question, does BS shoot rocks w/guns that have colored tape and CapPlugs on turrets and leave the fur bearing critters alone?

GOA
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Rickety,

Keep Pretending aloud,with your Imagination...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]gif hosting

Dump the Twinkie and get an M8, you'll be happier.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Nice.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by SCgman1
..schtik is a unique feller with a gift for expression that is unmatched.......no matter how one interprets it. A lot of folks on here respect his opinions on guns and optics for a reason......at least enough to seriously request his input.

Just one more campfire treasure to look forward to.

Larry's behavior is rude and disrespectful, there just isn't any other way to describe it. Some people are more tolerant of rude and disrespectful behavior than others. As they say in Florida, sometimes the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

You have to look at him as if he were a little fish about to eat a worm.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rickety,

Keep doing your HILARIOUS Google "BEST"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Does Paula ride on your lap,or in the bag? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

That one is mine and I have another one also, an old Shovelhead I am trying to restore. And unlike you I don't let guys ride my motorcycle.

Shovelhead has Soul! Got my '76 IronHead restostreetracker done last summer. Helter Skelter blast to ride. '05FLHT Black Cherry for road trips. Dismiss the M8 comment above, motor lost it's soul.

GOA
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Member here has a coyote thread going with photos of various guns, and coyotes shot with same. Looks like good guns with good optics. Some guns display solid field use wear, not wear from being tossed into gravel and dirt

BS posts pics of guns-n-ammo, optics, and fish too. Question, does BS shoot rocks w/guns that have colored tape and CapPlugs on turrets and leave the fur bearing critters alone?

Going looking for said thread!

Dog I rescued in January

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

GOA
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Rickety,

Keep doing your HILARIOUS Google "BEST"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Does Paula ride on your lap,or in the bag? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

That one is mine and I have another one also, an old Shovelhead I am trying to restore. And unlike you I don't let guys ride my motorcycle.

Shovelhead has Soul! Got my '76 IronHead restostreetracker done last summer. Helter Skelter blast to ride. '05FLHT Black Cherry for road trips. Dismiss the M8 comment above, motor lost it's soul.

I rode that old Shovel for more than 20 years. That Heritage and the Evo motor is one heavy SOB. I took the bags off and only run the windshield in the winter, built the motor and replaced the stock crap cam setup with a gear drive cam and replaced the original electronics with a three phase chip system. It runs real good now. I do like EFI but miss the sound of an aspirated engine greatly. On the other hand I don't have to wrench on it weekly.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by battue
Now we have moved on to measuring comparative affluence by our toys. Someone out there most assuredly has a CitationX or above. Post it up…. 😁

Long term lease agreement will also qualify for points. Will be hard to top. 😁

Is there a private jet sub forum?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PintsofCraft
Now we have moved on to measuring comparative affluence by our toys. Someone out there most assuredly has a CitationX or above. Post it up…. 😁

There is on the 24hr Facebook page

Me

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Not just yet….for now they include private jets with high end motorcycles and super cars.

laissez les bons temps rouler
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Not just yet….for now they include private jets with high end motorcycles and super cars.

Haha roger that I’ll keep an eye out.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by ihookem
It is a legit question Stick. What do you do for a living?

He lives and works in New Jersey as a motivational speaker.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by IMR4350

Hah!

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Need a forum for bush planes, big trucks, and yachts.

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IMR4350

BS has a gig in DC too: https://thebigstick.com/

GOA
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Don't know where Big Stick turned, none of my business. But if any of you would bother to read any of his post from back in the beginning, or even at the old Shooters, you'd know that he knows exactly what he is talking about in most any subject dealing with long guns and hunting along with ballistics, working up loads, and dialing in optics. Back in those days all one had to do is ask, and he'd go way out of his way to help and explain. Maybe he got tired of newbie's turning on him with nonsense... those of you that say he's an imposter and doesn't know what he is talking about is just plain ignorant yourselves. He's the real deal.

Phil

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Looking forward to both of you posting pics of your kids smiling with you!
Surely easy for you both.
Laffin!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Don't know where Big Stick turned, none of my business. But if any of you would bother to read any of his post from back in the beginning, or even at the old Shooters, you'd know that he knows exactly what he is talking about in most any subject dealing with long guns and hunting along with ballistics, working up loads, and dialing in optics. Back in those days all one had to do is ask, and he'd go way out of his way to help and explain. Maybe he got tired of newbie's turning on him with nonsense... those of you that say he's an imposter and doesn't know what he is talking about is just plain ignorant yourselves. He's the real deal.

Phil

There is no question that Larry knows a lot about shooting sports gear and that back in the day he was a major influencer on this site. Back then Ingram, Leupold and McMillan should have been paying him to push their products, as I'm sure that more than a few people on this site were moved to buy knives, scopes, and stocks from those companies at least in part because of the pictures that Larry posted here. I bought 2 Leupold 6x42 scopes to use at first/last light because of Larry's posts about them.

Many years ago the tone of Larry's communication style changed from being a helpful SME to being rude and disrespectful. Why did his communication style change? Only Larry can answer that question, but there is no question that it did change.

Ask yourself how much time you would willingly spend around an actual campfire with a person who spoke to you in the same rude and disrespectful manner that has long been the tone of Larry's posts on this site? Maybe you don't mind being insulted and for you that sort of behavior is tolerable. Maybe you do mind and when you've had enough you stop associating with that person. On this site, using the "ignore" feature is the easy way to stop associating with a person. Once you put someone on "ignore" they no longer exist to you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Backroads
Looking forward to both of you posting pics of your kids smiling with you!
Surely easy for you both.
Laffin!

If I am reading into this right? You sir are a very low quality human.

Last edited by woodson; 02/19/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
260gal,

I REALLY enjoyed your Dissertation on how "real" your Imaginary Pretend Ignore is to you,as you rightfully lament being a Drooling Dumbfhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

403 members (007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 222ND, 10ring1, 33 invisible), 2,044 guests, and 1,145 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,391
Posts18,469,875
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.