Home
Posted By: gr8fuldoug Not Made in China - 02/04/23
I hear you loud and clear.

As many of you are aware we are on many different forums, however, this forum is the 1st forum we participated on, it's our home forum

Anyone who calls us, 516-217-1000, and would like to discuss and purchase any sport optics not made in China we will give special opportunity on those items when you mention 24hourcampfire.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Not Made in China - 02/04/23
Doug, you have the patience of a saint. Thank you for recognizing that this important to many of us.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: Not Made in China - 02/04/23
Paula,

As you beat The Fhuqktard Drum,where were the helmet and glasses you are "flaunting" in your HILARIOUS Avatar made? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............
Posted By: FSJeeper Re: Not Made in China - 02/04/23
Doug, thank you for this value-added courtesy for those who don't do their own research.

If this is from the previous post regarding CCP products, you have more tolerance than I do. The service I have received from your company is the best.

The legal Maxim underpinning commerce is "Buyer Beware." Consumers must do their due diligence on items that are important to them in a product.
Whether or not you are sensitive to buying products from Communist China, are looking for a specific reticle, or looking for other aspects of value and quality, it is up to the consumer to do their research.
Posted By: Motown Re: Not Made in China - 02/04/23
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Paula,

As you beat The Fhuqktard Drum,where were the helmet and glasses you are "flaunting" in your HILARIOUS Avatar made? Hint.

While I have nothing at all against Paul this did make me laugh!šŸ˜‚
Posted By: Spartacus Re: Not Made in China - 02/04/23
Originally Posted by Motown
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Paula,

While I have nothing at all against Paul this did make me laugh!šŸ˜‚

It was spot on!
Posted By: SDHNTR Re: Not Made in China - 02/05/23
Impressive move Doug. Thanks.
Posted By: screaminweasil Re: Not Made in China - 02/05/23
Yeah, and these dickweeds won't even buy anything. Just like to B*tch.
Posted By: SLM Re: Not Made in China - 02/05/23
Class act.
Posted By: nhmike Re: Not Made in China - 02/05/23
This is why Cameraland is the first place I shop for optics.
Posted By: MallardAddict Re: Not Made in China - 02/05/23
Class act Doug not that anyone couldnā€™t get the answers themselves with 5-10 minutes google.
Posted By: HandgunHTR Re: Not Made in China - 02/06/23
Originally Posted by nhmike
This is why Cameraland is the first place I shop for optics.

Same.
Posted By: Woodsman1991 Re: Not Made in China - 02/06/23
One more reason why Cameraland is my first stop and usually my last stop for optics shopping.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Not Made in China - 02/06/23
Doug is a fantastic guy... The whole Cameraland group actually...

They try their ass off at helping folks.

They will ALWAYS have my support.

If a man hates China... blame that on .GOV and corporate greed... NOT RESELLERS like Cameraland.
Posted By: sbhooper Re: Not Made in China - 02/06/23
Good move, Doug to appease the whiners. I wonder what they would say, if they knew every place that their sacred Loopy parts were made? LMAO. The world is full of Karens and I'll bet that every one has plenty of Chinese-made goods in their houses.

These optics are made in China for other companies-not necessarily Chinese companies. Get a grip, people, like it or not, we live in a world-wide economy.
Posted By: Huntz Re: Not Made in China - 02/07/23
Originally Posted by sbhooper
Good move, Doug to appease the whiners. I wonder what they would say, if they knew every place that their sacred Loopy parts were made? LMAO. The world is full of Karens and I'll bet that every one has plenty of Chinese-made goods in their houses.

These optics are made in China for other companies-not necessarily Chinese companies. Get a grip, people, like it or not, we live in a world-wide economy.
We are not the better for it.
Posted By: Will416 Re: Not Made in China - 02/07/23
You didn't have to offer this service, but you did. So, thank you Doug. The two guys I spoke to at Cameraland bent over backwards last week to make sure that I had the absolute best price on some Swaro binos (SLC 15x56) even when I didn't ask. I don't know what went on with the guy that threw his wife's gift in the trash, but I will be shopping with Cameraland for years to come. Thanks again Doug and Jeff??(I think it is).

-Will H. from AL
Posted By: gunchamp Re: Not Made in China - 02/08/23
Doug you are the man. No better in the business!! I've sent so many your way because you dont see the kind of service out there, literally anywhere, that you guys offer. Thanks for all you do my friend!!
Posted By: gr8fuldoug Re: Not Made in China - 02/08/23
Thank you for the kind words and support. We are just doing what Pop taught us, "treat folks the way we want to be treated"
Posted By: TRnCO Re: Not Made in China - 02/08/23
I've only made 3 or 4 purchases from Doug and each time Doug gave me a better price than what was shown on their website, including my latest purchase of my Pulsar thermal scope. Outstanding service and here we see another example of why I will continue to take my business to Camera Land.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Not Made in China - 02/09/23
Thanks Doug.
Posted By: Alex38 Re: Not Made in China - 02/09/23
Excellent! Thank you!
Posted By: Terryk Re: Not Made in China - 02/09/23
Doug is a gentleman.
Posted By: Gypsy_Wind Re: Not Made in China - 02/09/23
Iā€™ve made 3-4 higher end purchases from Doug & staff in the last 5yrs and they were super to work with and would have already had my support but this clearly puts them above any other retailer in this space that Iā€™ve ever come across.

As far as the Karen who Iā€™m sure delighted his wife by throwing away her gift, I know you reading this thread and sitting on your thumb instead of commenting. I believe ā€œThanks, Doug. Appreciate it.ā€ are the words youā€™re struggling to type out.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
© 24hourcampfire