Home
The season is approaching, and what better way to start it off than winning a free optic of your choice! At TRACT, we’re all about enjoying what we love most, getting outside and hunting. Sometimes things come up, and finances can get in the way of finishing off that last piece of equipment you need. Well, we’re going to help out with that…

TRACT Optics is doing a “TORIC Optic Giveaway”* From now until Friday, August 11th 2017, you can enter to win a TRACT TORIC Optic of your choice. Whether you need a 2.5-10x42 BDC to finish off your build for the season, or have wanted a 10x42 Binocular to round out your gear, here’s your chance to win one!

We’re giving away one (1) FREE TORIC Optic of your choice! That’s right, any TORIC optic that you want can be chosen by the winner!

Here’s all you need to do:

-Visit the TRACT Optics website by clicking here: TRACT Optics

-Look through the various Toric models of both Binoculars and Riflescopes

-Come back to this thread and post which TORIC Optic model would be what you need to help get you hunting faster!

-One post below per forum member will be counted

And to that lucky winner out there, we would LOVE to see some images of your new optic in the field!

A little bit about TRACT Optics…

Our Founders come from the Optics Industry….they live and breathe Optics. In their former life at a large optics company, they grew tired of being held back and not delivering what the consumer truly wanted…quality optics at affordable prices. They set out not to just form a company, but to change the way sporting optics are purchased. TRACT brings optics to consumers through a “direct “ business model. What does that mean? We cut out the added margin from distribution and big box retailers. We design and make the optic, and sell it directly to you. That means you get the premium quality optics without paying premium prices that come with those layers of margin. We don’t just want to sell you an optic, we want to make sure you love every second of it, so that’s why we have our TRACT Trust Assurance to make sure we are there for you for the long haul.

*Winner will be chosen at random at end of contest and will have the choice in prize of one (1) TORIC Riflescope or one (1) TORIC binocular of their choice. Winner will be notified thru private messaging service (PM) of win and will have one (1) week to respond and confirm win before secondary drawing(s) will be made.
I think the best all around scope in your line up is the 2.5-10x42 BDC. It would be an ideal fit either in a 300 or a 338 for all around use on medium to heavy game.
Toric 10x42 binocs!
The Toric 8x42 Binoculars look pretty great. I have never had an actual good pair of binoculars...and would love the opportunity. Thank you very much.
Toric 10x42 binosor the Response 308 for a Kimber Montana.
Toric 10x42 bino
The Toric 8x42 binoculars would be a nice upgrade for viewing hogs under poor lighting conditions. Thanks.
The Toric 10x42 binoculars
Toric 10x42 Binoculars sure would be nice to hunt with.
Toric 10x42 binoculars
Toric 10x42 binoculars.
The Toric 8x42 binoculars look to be perfect for glassing in timber and in low light conditions.
Posted By: CJC73 Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/27/17
TORIC 3-15x42 T-Plex Rifle Scope
Toric 10x42 binocs. I've never had some quality binoculars
Okay, guys, when you're ready to ship, I'll take a TORIC 3-15x42 T-Plex. I really like your layout.
TORIC 3-15x42 T-Plex Rifle Scope for me.
Posted By: Huntz Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/27/17
Well, one of those 10X42 bino`s would certainly work for me.
Put me down for the Toric 8x42 binos.
Would like to try the 3x15 T-plex as well
The Tract Toric 10x42 binoculars would be good for hunting the more open spaces here in Arizona.
Toric 10x42 binoculars would scratch an itch...
Too bad you don't have a Toric RF 10x42 bino with 1 mile+ capability and bumper-to-bumper lifetime warranty for under $1k, or I'd already own them.
This is easy: 8x42 bino.
Posted By: AMRA Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/27/17
The TORIC 3-15x50 T-PLEX would be a NICE finishing piece
for my Sako Tecomate 300 WSM and my OLD EYES!
For our nocturnal Deer here in L.A.(Lower Alabama)!
I'd like to try the Tract Toric 8x42s because the coke sackers at Leica will have had my binos for warranty work for 5 months and I still won't have them back in August to start scouting or for antelope hunts.
Posted By: Zeek Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/27/17
Tori's 3-15x42 impact BDC
Toric 10x42's look like they are worth a try
The Toric 10x42 binoculars would be a great pick for my youngest son's first big game season or the TORIC 3-15x42 Impact BDC would be a great upgrade for the 270 rifle handed down to him from his grandfather.
TORIC 3-15x42 T-Plex

TEKOA 3-12X42 IMPACT BDC

Side focus, smaller front bell and the right magnification range.
Plus I'd like to compare it to some of my European glass.
A TORIC 2-10x42 BDC would be perfect for my Jan 2018 Oryx hunt!
Toric 3-15x50 t-plex would be perfect for my first rifle. I could also spread Tract awareness in Finland.
Toric 2,5-10x42 would look nice on my custom pre 64 model 70 270 Win. Thanks
Posted By: 28lx Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/27/17
TORIC 3-15x42 T-Plex
TORIC 3-15x50 T-Plex will look good on my Steyr SBS 260.
I would love a set of the 10x42 Binoculars for my Ky Deer Hunt This fall..... If I win a Pair....I Will take lots of Field Pics To show them Off.
Posted By: djp Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/27/17
TRACT TORIC 10x42 would make me happy.
I would go with Toric 8x42 Binoculars
TORIC 10x42 would be my choice.
TORIC 2-10X42 T-Plex would fill the bill. Thanks for the opportunity!
Tract Turion 3-9x40 Impact Bdc .Son has a trophy muzzle loader hunt here in az. Gonna buy one but might as well try to win one first.
Posted By: cdb Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/27/17
TORIC 3-15X42 T-PLEX.
With their 17mm eye relief, the Tract Toric 10x42 binoculars would meet my needs and fill a gap in my optics.
Tract Toric 10x42 Binocular
Toric 10x42 binocular please.
Posted By: WBT Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/27/17
I'd definitely pick the Toric 3-15x50 T-Plex for my .308 Win.
A TORIC 8x42 would make me very happy.
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Too bad you don't have a Toric RF 10x42 bino with 1 mile+ capability and bumper-to-bumper lifetime warranty for under $1k, or I'd already own them.

Isn't that the truth?

The more I use my 8x42 Torics, and 3-15 Toric riflescope, the more impressed I am with these high quality tools. The Tract guys are great too.
For me - TORIC 2-10x42 T-Plex

Thanks TRACT Optics!
Boy, what a generous offer. Good on you TRACT.

2-10x42 T-Plex would be my choice.
I'm interested in the Toric 3-15x42 T-Plex. It looks to be a great scope for the money.
Posted By: TBS Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/27/17
This is the one that would work for me!
TORIC 2-10x42 T-Plex
Make mine a Toric 3-15x42 T-Plex please.
A 2-10x42 BDC would look good on my 527.

Nice of you guys to give one away.
the Toric 10x42 binoculars would be super helpful.

great contest
The 10x42 binocs fit the bill.
My Savage model 12 308 desperately needs a glass upgrade. A Toric 3-15x50 Impact BDC would be just the ticket.
What Tract scope for a 30-06 intended for long range shooting 750-1000 yards (steel) would y'all recommend.
The Toric 3-15 x 50 with TPlex for a Tikka in 6.5 creedmore.
Tough call between binos or a scope. Probably the Toric 2-10x42 BDC would be my first choice.

Casey
Posted By: Remy Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/27/17
TORIC 10X42 Bibinocular, I would be one less piece of equipment closer to my elk hunt.
TORIC 3-15x50 T-Plex
10x42 Toric Binos, been wanting to get my hands on a pair to see what the fuss is all about. I would love you have a pair for those late evenings
TORIC 3-15X50 T-PLEX p
10x42 Toric Binos would be awesome
The Toric 8x42 binocs would sure help with my hunting this season.

Good luck to all with the drawing!

Thanks,

Leftybolt
10x42 would be great!
RESPONSE 2.5-10X42 IMPACT BDC 223 / 5.56

My choice for an optical hole to fill in my ARs.
Toric 10x42 look nice!
Posted By: SKane Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/27/17
I can speak to the performance of the 8x42 Toric Binocular - it's simply without peer at its price point. And, frankly, it'll take lunch money from quite a few more expensive offerings too.

The TORIC 3-15x42 T-Plex (currently sold out) is the one I've had my eye on for a 6.5 Creedmoor. The standard setup @ 2800 with BDC reticle should be about perfection to 600 yards, the turret kit to go further yet and the locking side focus is icing on the cake. blush
Originally Posted by SKane
I can speak to the performance of the 8x42 Toric Binocular - it's simply without peer at its price point. And, frankly, it'll take lunch money from quite a few more expensive offerings too.

The TORIC 3-15x42 T-Plex (currently sold out) is the one I've had my eye on for a 6.5 Creedmoor. The standard setup @ 2800 with BDC reticle should be about perfection to 600 yards, the turret kit to go further yet and the locking side focus is icing on the cake. blush

REMEMBER WHEN THEY FIRST ADVERTISE HERE AND YOUR HERO RAN HIS Mouth ABOUT THEM BEING JUNK.
You SHOULD Be ASHAMED OF YOUR Self. For defending him. Got your deer stand up yet. LOL.

THE GUYS AT TRACT ARE ALSO FIRST CLASS FROM my conversation they are listening to the shooting world as well as anyone (Look no period)
Tori 3-15 x50 T-plex for me.

Hopefully my lucky day!
Posted By: SKane Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/28/17
Originally Posted by fredIII

REMEMBER WHEN THEY FIRST ADVERTISE HERE AND YOUR HERO RAN HIS Mouth ABOUT THEM BEING JUNK.
You SHOULD Be ASHAMED OF YOUR Self. For defending him. Got your deer stand up yet. LOL.

THE GUYS AT TRACT ARE ALSO FIRST CLASS FROM my conversation they are listening to the shooting world as well as anyone (Look no period)

The only hero I have is my father. wink
But please, do carry on.
I'll take another pair of these please!

[Linked Image]
(a field pic no less....grin)

10x42 Torics, been using them a fair bit for work lately and they are pretty sweet.
Which 1.
10x42 Toric bino
Love the action shot Samo.
Toric 10x42 binoculars.

Well said, and I agree 100%. I've had them side by side on tripods in the field for days trying to convince myself I wasn't seeing what I was seeing.

Oh BTW, my hero is my dad too Scott. Proud to say it too.
Posted By: byd Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/28/17
Toric 10x42
8x42 Toric
Toric 8x42 binoculars.
Toric 10x42 binocs
I'd like to try a pair of Toric 8x42's!
TORIC 3-15x42 T-Plex rifle scope.
Toric 3-15x42 T-Plex Riflescope, would be perfect on my new 243A.
Posted By: Prwlr Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/28/17
Toric 3-15 x42 T-plex would be the perfect scope for my 22-250 varminter. Crystal clear from up close to way out there.
Thanks for the opportunity
TORIC 3-15x50 T-Plex would suit me perfectly. Thanks again
The 3-15x50 BDC would look great on top of my new Tikka CTR 6.5
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I'll take another pair of these please!

[Linked Image]
(a field pic no less....grin)

10x42 Torics, been using them a fair bit for work lately and they are pretty sweet.

Bogart......

10x42 would be skookum.
Toric 3-15x42 T-Plex or the 10x42 Toric binos would suit my needs
Toric 10x42 binos please
Posted By: NTG Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/28/17
First, thanks for the chance! I'd like the TURION 3-9X40 IMPACT BDC, please. It'd sit nicely on my next rifle, which will need to be solid and light weight for mountain hunting.
You have some really nice looking products. I would love to try out the Toric 3-15x42 T-Plex scope.
The Toric 3-15x50 BDC would go on my 200th year of American Liberty Ruger Model 77 in 7mm Remington Magnum. It has been my magic death ray since 1977. The 15 power and BDC would make it hard to miss a long long way out there. Thanks for the opportunity.
Originally Posted by beretzs
I'd like to try a pair of Toric 8x42's!

Agreed, 10x would work aswell
Posted By: Rug3 Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/28/17
TORIC 10x42 binocular
Posted By: Ebby Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/28/17
Toric 3-15x50 T-plex would work well for me

Thanks!

Lee
Toric 10x42 binocular
TORIC 10x42 binocular
Toric 3-15x42 riflescope with T-Plex reticle
The Toric 3-15x42 with Impact BDC for my 25-06 is what I wish for.
Posted By: Wally Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/28/17
A 10x42 Toric binocular would fill my needs quite nicely!

Steve
Toric 10x42 binos for me!
Posted By: micky Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/28/17
What I could really use is a set of 8x42 binos. I hunt mostly in the woods of Ohio and the 10x binos I have work but the wider FOV of a set of eights would be great. Plus I don't think 10s are necessary when bow hunting.
Posted By: CP Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/28/17
For my purposes, a TORIC 2-10X42 T-PLEX would work just fine. CP.
Posted By: tcp Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/28/17
I would like to try the TORIC 2-10 x 42 BDC on my 6mm Rem Improved. As per your online calculator, the BDC reticle matches that rifle's favorite load out to 600 yards in 100 yard increments.

Thanks
I'll take the 3-15x50 BDC. Not too long ago I bought a Howa 1500 in 6.5x55. My early testing has shown this rifle has tremendous accuracy potential. It's a heavier rifle that I will use for box blind hunting. I am not in love with the Weaver scope it wears. This scope will take its place.
Toric 3-15x50 t-plex please. I already have the 8x bins.
I'll try the Toric 10x42 Binocular please.
The TORIC 3-15x42 Impact BDC would work great on my new 22-250!
The Toric 3-15X50 with impact BDC please. I'll take lots of pictures and do a full review.
I'll take the Toric 3-15X50 Impact BDC to top off my Sako Deluxe Lightweight in .243!
Posted By: Firth Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/28/17
Toric 10x42 binocular
Originally Posted by Zeek
Tori's 3-15x42 impact BDC

This.
The TORIC 10x42 binos would pair nicely with my Response
Toric 10x42 binoculars please and thank you!
TORIC 3-15x50 Impact BDC
I have been thinking about buying a Toric scope to hunt with this year so it sure would be great to win one and then I could buy one for my rimfire rifle. I sure want to try one out, they look like a great product. I like your business plan. My pick to win is a TORIC 3-15X42 T-PLEX. It would be great on my T/C Icon in .308 and it would replace an old scope. Thanks for having this contest. Wes
The 10X42 binos would sure be the trick for me.
Posted By: EdKin Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/28/17
I think the TORIC 3-15x50 T-Plex would be the best for a mix of field and range work.
Toric 10x42 binoculars fills a need for me.

Really like that Toric 2-10x42 T-Plex scope as perfect for my kind of hunting but will go with the binos.
TORIC 3-15X42 IMPACT BDC here,

Thanks.RS
Posted By: 10at6 Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/28/17
Thanks Toric 8x42 look nice
TORIC 2-10X42 IMPACT BDC for my 6.5 Fieldcraft please!

Thanks,
Bruce
The Toric 8x42 binos for hunting in the woods.
Posted By: Dre Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/28/17
Always wanted alpha glass binoculars. But the wife is getting a new kitchen instead.
The Toric 10x42 would be a dream to have with out getting a ear full. Lol.
Thanks you for the opportunity.
Posted By: Lorne Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/29/17
Toric 10X42 Binos:)
toric-3-15x50 impact bdc
It's the 3-15x42 BDC that I need to finish my T3X 22-250. The glass etched impact BDC reticle is above all the other BDC reticles in the market that I've seen.
Toric 10x42 binoculars.
I'd chose the Toric 10x42 bin, which I think would be great for all around usage
Toric 8x42 binoculars
The Toric 3-15x42 with low turrets will be perfect on Dad's L579 Forester. We lost him this winter so it's probably all I'll carry in good weather from here on out.
The Toric 3x15x42 T-Plex, with quick release rings will work on my .308/.223/.22hornet,as well as .22lr....................buntingmiester
Posted By: jt402 Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/29/17
Thanks for the chance! 10x42 binocular.....

Jack
Posted By: yar Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/29/17
I currently own 2 of their scopes and find them to be top notch products. I have ment the owners and they are dedicated to making a the best quality product out there.
Please put me in for the Toric 10x42 binoculars. Should be about perfect for my New Mexico elk and antelope hunts.

Thanks.
TORIC 3-15x50 with T-plex would be just the ticket
Toric 2.5-10x42 bdc impact would go perfect with my sons 223!!!!
Toric 3-15x42 would sure fill my current needs in a scope for a fast twist 22-250
Toric 3-15x42 T-Plex would be just the ticket. Thanks for the opportunity
Very generous of you guys! I'll take a TORIC 10x42 please! smile

Thanks,

gundog
TORIC 10x42
10x42 binos
TORIC 3-15x42 T-Plex
The Toric 10x42 binos would be nice so I can hand down my current ones to my boy.
3x15x42bdc
Toric 2-10x42 with T-Plex.

Thank you very much.
The Toric 10x42 Bino's for me!
Toric 10x42 binoculars.
Toric 2-10x42, Impact BDC scope
Posted By: nuguy Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 07/30/17
TORIC 10x42 Binocular please. Thank you.
Toric 10X42 Binos look amazing, just can't decide if its these or the Toric UHD 3-15x42 Scope that will get me out there quicker. Hoping you guys will give me a chance to try a set of either out.
I would like a Toric 10x42 binocular. These look like a winner.
Seems how I already own a pair of your Toric 10x42 binos and really like them ... I'd love to have another for my boy when hunting this fall so we aren't fighting over them. Lol. I'd probably have to try the 8x42 Toric this time around just so we would be covered with both powers. We are currently preparing for a family vacation out West in Colorado in the near future and will be spending biggest part of our trip in Rocky Mountain National Park. You can count on me having my 10x42 Torics around my neck for the majority of our trip! Can't wait to enjoy the great views & wildlife in RMNP!
Toric 3-15x42 T-Plex for me, please.

Lots of tube space. Like the extra diopter range, being of a certain age!
The TORIC 3-15x42 w/ Impact BDC would be the perfect fit for my Tikka T3X SS in 6.5 Creedmoor that's on the way.

Thanks

StarchedCover
Toric 3-15x42. Impact bdc
Toric 10x42 binoculars would make my day, Generous giveaway. smile
I'm in the Toric 10x42 bino camp, have been considering what to get my daughter. Will be hunting in a couple years and I want to get her comfortable using binos. She's been practicing but an upgrade is in her future.
I've been drooling over those Toric 10x 42 binoculars also. I've got plenty of riflescopes sitting around waiting to get put to good use but we could really use a decent set of binoculars and it looks as though the Toric would fit the bill nicely in both power and size.
A 2-10x42 with T-Plex would be nice.
The Toric 8x42 Bino Kit would fill an empty hole for me.
TORIC 10x42 bino kit
Posted By: htr3 Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 08/01/17
Toric 10x42 bino kit
Posted By: ccd Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 08/01/17
3-15 Toric Impact BDC.
Toric 3-15X42....just what I need for a Newfoundland moose hunt in September.Would look great on the Ruger #1S atop a set of moose antlers.
Posted By: rjf Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 08/01/17
TORIC 3-15x42 T-Plex, this is the one that I would pick to put on a .300 wsm!
TORIC 3-15x42 BDC would be great. Thanks for the chance.
10x42 binos!
The Toric 10x42 would be perfect for my planned trips to Denver, Casper Wyoming, Yellowstone, Colorado Springs, Santa Fe and Albuquerque at the end of the month. I could attach some solar filters to them and take pictures using a Snapzoom http://snapzooms.com, to get some great shots of the eclipse.

If I win I will use them throughout my entire trip and take lots of pictures of/with them.
TORIC 2-10x42 T-Plex

TORIC 10X42 bins
Toric 10x42 binoculars

I think it's great that you guys are doing this.
3-15x50 T-plex seems interesting to me.
The TORIC 3-15x50 Impact BDC would be perfect for my new Kimber Montana in 45-70.
Toric 10x42 binoculars, because you can always use another set of great glass!
Love the responses guys! Just a few more days until the winner is drawn. If you haven't already posted here, make sure you check out TRACTOptics.com and post your desired choice!
I would love to try a 3-15x42 t-plex.

Also i have to say kudos to your web devs. It is so refreshing to see such a modern, well crafted site. From one it pro to another, well done.
TORIC 3-15x42 Impact BDC would work for me on a Tikka T3 22-250 with a 8 twist barrel. Enjoyed the video of you guys and appreciate what you're offering to us consumers.
Would like the 10 x 42 binos.
I'm in the process of putting together a 257 Roberts bolt action. Mostly a deer hunting and part time coyote gun. I wouldn't hesitate to try a TORIC 2-10x42 Impact BDC for all uses. Think of it as a classic cartridge/latest optics team up.
TORIC 3-15X50 T-PLEX For this guy.

Thank you.
Toric 8x42 binoculars would work quite well for the type of hunting that I do.
Cleanest BDC on the market, with 2x10 magnification, all bases covered with Toric.....
Toric 10x42 bins for this HisToric Giveaway.
Posted By: Deans Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 08/03/17
Think I will go with this TORIC 2-10x42 Impact BDC
Posted By: SLM Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 08/03/17
Toric 8x42 would be ÜBER!
Toric 10x42 binoculars look pretty good
Posted By: gunut Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 08/03/17
8x42....thanks
In for the Tract Toric 10X42 binocular.

It would be interesting at the end to total all the choice and see which was most popular. There look to be a lot of 10X42 binocular.entries.
Talk about tough choices!

After looking around the site, I'm trying to decide between the 10x42 Toric Binoculars and the 3-15x50 T-plex scope as they both would be put to good use. That being said, let's go with the 10x42 binoculars.

Thanks again for the wonderful opportunity.
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

He wishes to get his mitts 'round a 10x42.
I would choose the Tract Toric 10X42 binocular.
For me it would be the TORIC 3-15x42 Impact BDC.
The Toric 8x42 would be perfect.

NM
Thanks for a very nice giveaway!
Granddaughter says she likes the 10x42 binos, so that's my pick.
The 10x42 Toric would be great considering I lost my last binoculars in a fire, at least it didn't last 24 hours
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I think the best all around scope in your line up is the 2.5-10x42 BDC. It would be an ideal fit either in a 300 or a 338 for all around use on medium to heavy game.

My thoughts too.
Put me down for a Toric 3-15x50 Impact BDC. I've got a custom 7-08 that needs a scope.
Thanks for the opportunity - The Toric 3-15x42 Impact BDC would suit me fine
Tract Toric 10x42 please and thank you.

I would put it through it to work and report my findings!
A plug for Tract

I have a Toric 3x15x50 with Impact BDC and so far it is a great scope, its on a hard kicker and is holding up well, it has very impressive glass but the most impressive thing to me is the eye relief, LOTS of eye relief and a generous eye box, I like the reticle as well, for a hunting scope I think it's a great choice, light enough for a Montana or similar rig but big enough with enough power for most applications.

I will check back from time to time and let you gents know how it's holding up, it's mounted on a custom Apex .40 cal smokeless Muzzleloader, being a break action and mounted on the barrel if it's going to break this rig will get it done. shooting a 300 grain bullet @ 2800 fps it's no wimp in the recoil dept.

I just mounted this exact scope on another smokeless gun with others in the works. If they have flaws I will find them soon.

Sign me up for another!
Tekoa 3x12x50 with the bdc style reticule would look really nice on my 6.8

Hard choice between that and the Toric
Just 4 more days to enter! If you haven't yet, just go to the site, look over the Toric models, and post which one you would like a chance at winning here!
Tract Toric 10X42 binocular
Posted By: cotis Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 08/08/17
I have been eyeballing the Toric 2-10x42 BDC since looking at them at the NRA show!
Posted By: skeen Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 08/08/17
Toric 8x42 binoculars. I need some good 8 power binos.
Posted By: JTman Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 08/08/17
Originally Posted by skeen
Toric 8x42 binoculars. I need some good 8 power binos.

Ditto
Fantastic offer from you guys. I would like the Toric 10x42 bino this season, everything I've heard about them has been great and it about time I upgraded my glass.
Toric 10x42 binoculars

Thanks for the opportunity!
Posted By: RWE Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 08/08/17
Turion 3-9x40, to put on a Muzzleloader.

because it would look cool on this fast twist 45, my long range underhammer, and I'd love to see how the reticle dopes the windage - which the current scope doesn't do.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BigD Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 08/08/17
Tract Toric 10x42 would be awesome!!!

Thanks,
Darryl
The Tract Toric 10x42 look great and I'd love to have some.

Thanks for the chance.
Rob
Posted By: jk16 Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 08/08/17
A 3-15x42 Toric T plex would be fun to weing out this fall.
Thanks for the chance!
Toric 3-15x42 BDC would definitely complete my rifle!
A generous offer, thank you. A set of 8x42 Toric's would be a great lightweight set of bino's for all around use.
Toric 10x42 binocs
Toric 10x42 Binocular
Posted By: Mac7 Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 08/11/17
Toric 8x42 Binoculars.
TORIC 3-15X42 IMPACT BDC for me
Hi Guys,

last day to enter the contest. Winner will be chosen this weekend after I get all the names assigned a number and draw it from a hat. Winner will be notified Monday via a PM and once responds, we'll post it up here!

Thanks for all your support guys and get your choice down if you haven't already!
TORIC 3-15x42 Impact BDC would look great on my Montana.
Posted By: Lonny Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 08/11/17
10X42 Torics would be dandy.

Thanks for doing this!
I haven't received a message yet, ping me if you need my email address smile
I keep checking my PM box. My new rifle arrived at my FFL today, so the timing is going to be perfect.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I keep checking my PM box. My new rifle arrived at my FFL today, so the timing is going to be perfect.

You're not the only one checking their PM box today, starting to think I ain't the winner!
Toric 8x42 would be a great addition to the 2017-18 hunting season.
Toric 2-10x42 T-plex scope
Looks like I missed the cut off date for this contest. Best of luck to all who posted and entered.
Hmmm. No PM. That's odd.
Posted By: Dre Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 08/15/17
same here. no PM....Yet
No PM here and nobody gloating here in the thread.
Maybe they forgot about it.... lol
Sorry for the delay guys, but was waiting to get the reply thru PM.

We have a winner, and that is 'NTG' from 24hourcampfire!! Congrats on the new optic NTG!

Thank you to everyone whom submitted an entry! This certainly wont be the last giveaway we do with the support we see from the forums.

If you want one more chance to win a TRACT Tekoa scope and Tekoa binocular, we still have our TRACT Sweepstakes going on now and the winner will be drawn September 1st! All you need to do to enter is go to our homepage and enter your email address at the bottom.

Congrats to NTG again and thanks for all your support!
Posted By: NTG Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 08/15/17
Thanks a ton to Tract and Trevor! I'm anxious to give it a whirl and give you all feedback.

Now I'm "on the hunt" for a rifle! Want to keep it fairly light. Sure like the idea of a 7-08, but I've always been intrigued by 280AI. Suggestions?
Congrats NTG! Trevor, thanks for doing the contest.
Thanks TRACT and congrats NTG.
Congrats NTG.
Originally Posted by NTG
Thanks a ton to Tract and Trevor! I'm anxious to give it a whirl and give you all feedback.

Now I'm "on the hunt" for a rifle! Want to keep it fairly light. Sure like the idea of a 7-08, but I've always been intrigued by 280AI. Suggestions?

You sonofvabitch......

Missed it by _____ this much. smile

Congrats.

I hate you.

Slave
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by NTG

You sonofvabitch......

Missed it by _____ this much. smile

Congrats.

I hate you.

Slave

Aa...I'll let you come check it out, assuming that you get over it first! cool Not sure where in Ideerho you're at, but you're welcome to stop by!
Gratz NTG.

And good for the TRACT folks.
Originally Posted by NTG

Aa...I'll let you come check it out, assuming that you get over it first! cool Not sure where in Ideerho you're at, but you're welcome to stop by!

The Seaport.
Bring beer.
Thanks TRACT!

Congrats NTG! Glad it went to an involved member. Please give us a report when you get time to try it out.
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by NTG

The Seaport.
Bring beer.

Dang! I'm almost the exact opposite of the seaport. Better luck next time!
Ok, you sore winner.
Enjoy.
10x42 Toric were really nice at the Fort Worth Show
Congrats NTG!
appreciate the opportunity Tract
Originally Posted by 1911a1
Congrats NTG!
appreciate the opportunity Tract

+1
Posted By: SKane Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 08/19/17
Originally Posted by TRACT_Optics
Sorry for the delay guys, but was waiting to get the reply thru PM.

We have a winner, and that is 'NTG' from 24hourcampfire!! Congrats on the new optic NTG!

Thank you to everyone whom submitted an entry! This certainly wont be the last giveaway we do with the support we see from the forums.

If you want one more chance to win a TRACT Tekoa scope and Tekoa binocular, we still have our TRACT Sweepstakes going on now and the winner will be drawn September 1st! All you need to do to enter is go to our homepage and enter your email address at the bottom.

Congrats to NTG again and thanks for all your support!

Alright! Congrats, NTG!
Nicely done by the folks @ TRACT.
Posted By: NTG Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 09/23/17
After too many "life happens" derailments, here it is, mounted last night:
[Linked Image]
This is a ceracoated Savage 110 with a McGowan 7-08 on it (no mag length issues!) NSS precision lug, and nut. Burris signature Z-rings with 20moa inserts added.
There's a little more of my initial impression here: HERE
I'll post more as things develop.

Thanks again to Tract! I think you've got a real good thing going!
Nice!
Great looking rig and happy to have been able to help with it!
Posted By: NTG Re: TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway! - 09/25/17
I did run a few rounds thru it Saturday night. Wasn't able to take a lot of time as my main purpose was getting my 10 year old ready for the hunt. I will say the last rounds I tried through it were 20 minutes after sunset and this scope certainly has an edge in that department compared to the only other scope I had along, a Burris FFII. I'm excited to put it through some "more serious" paces!
© 24hourcampfire