Home
Posted By: gunzo SWFA SS backorders - 05/12/20
Surprised here at the number & time of all the SS are on backorder, most of the entire line actually.

Have this many models been backorded for this long before?

I realize we are experiencing strange times that have caused shortages of some shooting related things, but an entire brand?

Just curious.
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: SWFA SS backorders - 05/12/20
They've been back--ordered a long time....I believe many have been since the Black Friday sale. No Tax day sale this year. I'd guess they are having problems with the production side. I think some of them are produced in different places so there may be more to it than just one manufacturer holding out on something.....
Posted By: Woodhits Re: SWFA SS backorders - 05/13/20
This pandemic hit Japan before it got here, my assumption is that production is way down if not halted altogether. I work for a Japanese company and they have been locked-down for a while now.
Posted By: gunzo Re: SWFA SS backorders - 05/13/20
Originally Posted by Woodhits
This pandemic hit Japan before it got here, my assumption is that production is way down if not halted altogether. I work for a Japanese company and they have been locked-down for a while now.

I wondered if they might be slower or less productive than the US, Haven't really watched other countries. Hard to fathom the Japs letting anything get in the way of production.
Posted By: sigguy Re: SWFA SS backorders - 05/14/20
Still waiting on my 3-9 since Black Friday. Anyone called in to ask for updates recently?
Posted By: philgood80 Re: SWFA SS backorders - 05/14/20
I have emailed about a Burris ordered on April 18 that was NOT on backorder. I understand all industries are experiencing shipping delays. I was simply asking for clarification on what the delay was in slapping on a shipping label and placing it on a brown truck.

The reply is below:

Your order will ship as soon as the warehouse catches up.
Posted By: AKPENDUDE Re: SWFA SS backorders - 05/15/20
I’d love to order a few of their 6x scopes if they ever become available again. Probably going to be awhile while the fill back orders though.
Posted By: micky Re: SWFA SS backorders - 05/15/20
Originally Posted by sigguy
Still waiting on my 3-9 since Black Friday. Anyone called in to ask for updates recently?

I ordered one twords the tail end of the sale and had it in days. Have you verified the order went through?
Posted By: War_Eagle Re: SWFA SS backorders - 05/15/20
Originally Posted by micky

I ordered one twords the tail end of the sale and had it in days. Have you verified the order went through?

I ordered one in the first few days of the sale...it showed up very quickly.

I decided to order another in the last day or two of the sale....been waiting ever since.

Called in late January and they confirmed my order, said they were looking right at it. They were just waiting on production is what I was told and they estimated March.

....and then the world went stupid over da 'Rona.
Posted By: sigguy Re: SWFA SS backorders - 05/15/20
Originally Posted by War_Eagle
Originally Posted by micky

I ordered one in the first few days of the sale...it showed up very quickly.

I decided to order another in the last day or two of the sale....been waiting ever since.

Called in late January and they confirmed my order, said they were looking right at it. They were just waiting on production is what I was told and they estimated March.

....and then the world went stupid over da 'Rona.

This.

Ordered the last day or two of the sale. Called in December to check on the order and they were back ordered ETA "spring". Called a couple of months ago and I think they said they were expected in April. Nothing as of yet.

I should have ordered another 3-10 NF SHV from Doug when they were on sale.
Posted By: 117LBS Re: SWFA SS backorders - 05/16/20
Traded emails recently with a rep about a trade. Was told that their next shipment will have everything BUT the 6x and 20x with no eta on those two models. Waiting on a response about eta for the known shipment.
Posted By: Iejuk8 Re: SWFA SS backorders - 05/17/20
I was waiting on a 3-15x42 moa that I had ordered toward the end of the Black Friday. I emailed them 3-4 weeks ago and was told they will not be getting that particular scope anymore. Don’t know about any of the other ones on backorder but that one looks to be permanently unavailable
Posted By: CSBfan Re: SWFA SS backorders - 05/17/20
Well I was hoping to order a 6x42 for a 22 rifle I just purchased - looks like I may be looking for an alternative.
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: SWFA SS backorders - 05/17/20
The $200 sale price for the fixed models and the lengthy backorders makes me wonder if there's more to the story. It would be nice if SWFA just came out and gave a reasonable explanation rather than telling us next month every time they're asked when they'll have stock.
Posted By: MudMuppet Re: SWFA SS backorders - 05/17/20
I called them a few weeks ago and was told they were supposed to receive 2 large shipments end of January early march but the WU FLU F'd everything up from the manufacturer in Japan, they could not give a timeline because they haven't been able to contact them in over a month
Posted By: jackmountain Re: SWFA SS backorders - 05/17/20
Waited til last day of the BF sale to order two 3-9x's. Got this reply in March.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: SWFA SS backorders - 05/17/20
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Waited til last day of the BF sale to order two 3-9x's. Got this reply in March.

April of what year?
Posted By: gunzo Re: SWFA SS backorders - 05/17/20
Totally understandable about glitches in manufacturing & shipping during the current cluster flop.

But it seemed most models dried up before all the mess that we're in now.

Maybe just timing, murphy or the like.
Posted By: AKPENDUDE Re: SWFA SS backorders - 06/08/20
Man this is getting annoying. I need a few scopes but have been holding out waiting for SWFA to get some in stock.
Posted By: Vic_in_Va Re: SWFA SS backorders - 06/08/20
Originally Posted by jackmountain

And as June comes and goes.....
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: SWFA SS backorders - 06/08/20
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Man this is getting annoying. I need a few scopes but have been holding out waiting for SWFA to get some in stock.

As am I. I'm still thinking there's more to this story than the 'rona.
Posted By: DropTyne Re: SWFA SS backorders - 06/08/20
I hope whatever it is get straightened out soon. I really want to pick up another 3-9×42 before this fall.
Posted By: sigguy Re: SWFA SS backorders - 06/08/20
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE

As am I. I'm still thinking there's more to this story than the 'rona.

I am also curious. Are there any other scopes that seem to be in short supply? At a quick glance most other scope vendors appear well-stocked in retail outlets.

It seems a little disingenuous of SWFA to still offer the scopes for sale on a "backorder" status when there is literally no ETA on them.
Posted By: barm Re: SWFA SS backorders - 06/08/20
Maybe they need a minimum order amount before production can begin? Money may be tight at SWFA. Just a thought.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: SWFA SS backorders - 06/08/20
Surely you guys that are waiting didn't have to pay first, then wait all this time, huh?
Posted By: FritoBandito Re: SWFA SS backorders - 06/08/20
Didn’t have to prepay.

I’m waiting on an ultralight rimfire I ordered before Christmas. I checked with customer service and didn’t get a concrete answer when they will be back in stock. About ready to pull the plug.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: SWFA SS backorders - 06/08/20
I picked up a !0x42 3 weeks ago at SWFA, the guy said they were for filling backorders and I said I have the cash and got mine. I would have picked up a 6x too but they had none.
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: SWFA SS backorders - 06/08/20
Chickenshit move on both sides of the counter.
Posted By: War_Eagle Re: SWFA SS backorders - 06/09/20
Originally Posted by rickt300
I picked up a !0x42 3 weeks ago at SWFA, the guy said they were for filling backorders and I said I have the cash and got mine. I would have picked up a 6x too but they had none.

Chickenshit move on both sides of the counter.

Agreed. Chickenshit move indeed.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: SWFA SS backorders - 06/09/20
He could have said no and I would have been good with it. That said I drove 50 miles there to get it after calling customer service and had them check inventory, the lady said they had 11 in stock. So now while I am looking through the scope at the 700 yard steel I will be guilt ridden about all the sour grapes.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: SWFA SS backorders - 06/09/20
I guess we can boycott SWFA now, or just chill out and wait, or buy a Leupold..... LOL
He could have said no and I would have been good with it. That said I drove 50 miles there to get it after calling customer service and had them check inventory, the lady said they had 11 in stock. So now while I am looking through the scope at the 700 yard steel I will be guilt ridden about all the sour grapes.

Please don't fret, we are with you bro.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: SWFA SS backorders - 06/09/20
Well I'll blame my misses on you guys! Hah!
Well I'll blame my misses on you guys! Hah!

LOL
Posted By: sigguy Re: SWFA SS backorders - 06/12/20
Update on the back-ordered SS 3-9 scopes.

Spoke with SWFA today and was told that they are now hoping that these will come in by the end of July or beginning of August, but that they don't really have a firm date. I asked why they still show as backorderable on the website when in reality 8-9 months later they still can't deliver. Apparently it's a business decision they've chosen to make.

I'm going to look for a used or demo NF SHV.
Posted By: Vic_in_Va Re: SWFA SS backorders - 06/12/20
I'm going to look for a used or demo NF SHV.

A very good hunting-oriented scope.
Posted By: DropTyne Re: SWFA SS backorders - 06/13/20
That's funny. I called and spoke with someone this morning asking the very same question. I was told they had no idea when they would receive a shipment, and they wouldn't even commit to having them by the fall. I hope the person you spoke with is right.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: SWFA SS backorders - 06/13/20
I recall a BO from Black Friday til July previously. It was painful.
Posted By: War_Eagle Re: SWFA SS backorders - 07/23/20
I haven't had a chance to call in a bit. Anyone heard any updates?
Posted By: Big Stick Re: SWFA SS backorders - 07/23/20
Never heard of them?!?

WTF?................
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: SWFA SS backorders - 07/23/20
Showing your ignorance Little Twig? Be Well, Don't hang yourself fatso.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: SWFA SS backorders - 07/23/20
How many have put their card info in on your order? Are backorders being filled?
I just talked to the lady at SWFA and she says there are only 19 backordered SS 6x42 scopes. Her idea of when the backorders will be filled was vague.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: SWFA SS backorders - 07/23/20
Rottencooter,

I don't get to see or shoot any of the stuff,you gals do...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Might you have a picture of one,so I can at least say I saw one? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your CLUELESS heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Rickety,

HOLY smokes,that is a lot of scopes and you "got" to talk about them on the phone...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for setting on the bleachers and rattling pom-pom's.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................
NcStar customer service Stick Speaking

Customer; I saw a really nice 6x42 scope in an ad, can I backorder one?

I don't get to see or shoot any of the stuff,you gals do...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Might you have a picture of one,so I can at least say I saw one? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your CLUELESS heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

HOLY smokes,that is a lot of scopes on backorder and you "got" to talk about them on the phone...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for setting on the bleachers and rattling pom-pom's.

Hint.

Have a fugged up day!
Stick probably has em all on backorder! All 19.
Posted By: WAM Re: SWFA SS backorders - 07/24/20
Unless they start giving them away, I won’t have anything with that fugged up, goggle eyed buzzard on it gracing one of my rifles!

Hint.....

ROTFLMFAO
Posted By: kingston Re: SWFA SS backorders - 07/24/20

19 times the sale price is getting into good scope territory.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: SWFA SS backorders - 07/24/20
Retards
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: SWFA SS backorders - 07/24/20
Originally Posted by kingston

#highroller
Posted By: Judman Re: SWFA SS backorders - 07/24/20
Originally Posted by WAM
Unless they start giving them away, I won’t have anything with that fugged up, goggle eyed buzzard on it gracing one of my rifles!

Hint.....

ROTFLMFAO

Agreed
Posted By: rickt300 Re: SWFA SS backorders - 07/25/20
The 10x42 I have is heavy and big but it works pretty good so far for what I use it for.
Posted By: silver78 Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/13/20
I wonder if they will have their annual Black Friday sale this year...
Posted By: skeen Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/13/20
Originally Posted by WAM

Hint.....

ROTFLMFAO
laugh
Posted By: BobBrown Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/13/20
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by kingston

#highroller

P I M P
Posted By: Big Stick Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/13/20
In fairness...I've not got one in the Mail since yesterday and have yet to open it. Had a POS Optika 1-6x FFP replacement show up,for one that puked and went 45-degree Port on the Hollysin. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

(2) of (3) stocks ordered arrived,there's a dozen or better blades enroute,boolits of course,rings are coming and likely a barrel headed to The Plumber...but it's been a slow week. Then of course the EGW 1913 rail,for BabyMan's Chickmunk Hint.

Posted By: rickt300 Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/14/20
Originally Posted by Big Stick
In fairness...I've not got one in the Mail since yesterday and have yet to open it. Had a POS Optika 1-6x FFP replacement show up,for one that puked and went 45-degree Port on the Hollysin. Hint.

(2) of (3) stocks ordered arrived,there's a dozen or better blades enroute,boolits of course,rings are coming and likely a barrel headed to The Plumber...but it's been a slow week. Then of course the EGW 1913 rail,for BabyMan's Chickmunk Hint.

Cool where do you keep all the stuff you order? Must have a fugging warehouse! At any rate I am going down to SWFA tomorrow and talk them out of a scope like last time. It's only 25 miles.
Posted By: prm Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/14/20
I just received a demo SWFA SS 1-6x24. Looks new to me, and I really like it so far. On an 84M 338 Fed.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/14/20
My latest 1-6x HD MQ arrived yesterday,but I didn't open it until a bit ago. Hint.

Billed as a "C",looks like an "A"...but it'll likely be a "J" by tomorrow evening. Hint. Laughing!

Was trying to help The 'Horn out yesterday with Krunchenticker Parts and found a stripped lower I didn't know about and more stripped uppers than I recalled. So should prolly assemble sumptin'(have a few more NIB 224 and 243 Grendel spouts/bolts). Need to poke a POS Pre-64 action in the Mail to The Plumber tomorrow,but it won't be a candidate,if only because all things Winny suck ass. Hint. LAUGHING!

An Oldtimer called in a favor this morning and wanted NON-Rut Headshot Steaks,so I obliged. Can't tell for sure,but looks like a Montucky 1-8" 270 and likely squirtin' 105's with a 1-6x HD MQ. Hint.(grin)

Hint.

Laughing!....................
Posted By: UncleAlps Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/17/20
That was good! Thanks for the levity.

Bless your hearts for cussing!
Posted By: paulfish308 Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/18/20
gotta wonder if glass manufacturers and or glass materials sources are way behind. maybe some other parts supply issue ...
Posted By: SD65 Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/27/20
Originally Posted by silver78
I wonder if they will have their annual Black Friday sale this year...

Looks like it, but with limited options:

SWFA 2020 Black Friday Sale

SD
Posted By: Sam_H Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/27/20
Managed to order a 6xMQ this AM. Finally.
Posted By: Blacktail53 Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/27/20
Originally Posted by Sam_H

Interesting.... I didn’t see the 6XMQ on the sales flyer.... maybe I missed it ?

Ordered two of the 3x9MQ’s this morning.
Posted By: 16bore Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/27/20
Grabbed a 3x9 MQ myself. Like the new turrets.

[Linked Image from swfa.com]
Originally Posted by Blacktail53

Interesting.... I didn’t see the 6XMQ on the sales flyer.... maybe I missed it ?

Not in sales flyer but maybe he ordered it with the 10% off everything and free ship over $99 with code SHIP99?

I think there were a couple 6x still in inventory late last night when I checked out sale.

SD

See now that no 6x remain but backorderable for 10% off ($269).

SD
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/27/20

I didn’t either.
3x9 here as well. Too good to pass up and who knows how long they will be in stock.
Posted By: AH64guy Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/27/20

I didn’t either.
3x9 here as well. Too good to pass up and who knows how long they will be in stock.

Looks like the 6x is "backorder" only, and not part of the sale - the rest is pretty standard for their sale.
Posted By: Blacktail53 Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/27/20
Originally Posted by 16bore

I wonder if the new turrets can be bought separately to update an old version?
Originally Posted by SD65
I think there were a couple 6x still in inventory late last night when I checked out sale.

Yup. Left one as breeding stock.
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/27/20

Apparently asexual reproduction didn't take hold.
Posted By: JGray Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/27/20

I'd been watching their site closely and as soon as the sale prices were posted last night, I ordered a 3-9 MQ...
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/27/20
I am living vicariously through ya'll... Buy buy buy!

Hmm...SWFAs must be mammals. 'Course they'd be all female then, parthenogenesis such as it is. Shoulda grabbed both.
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/27/20

Hmm...SWFAs must be mammals. 'Course they'd be all female then, parthenogenesis such as it is. Shoulda grabbed both.

SWFAs are most likely Aves
Posted By: 257heaven Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/27/20
For those not in TX, did they charge you sales tax?

I just ordered a 3-9x42 a well. Still in stock.
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

Genus Gallus? smile

Birds of a feather, not flocking together.
Originally Posted by 257heaven

Not here, but definitely a wing and a leg for shipping.

No. But we don't have sales tax.

Genus Gallus? smile

Correct......Supra Genus Gallus

Birds of a feather, not flocking together.

Things didn't hatch out as planned.
Posted By: 257heaven Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/27/20

Damn. The free shipping code doesn't work for AK?
Originally Posted by JGray

I'd been watching their site closely and as soon as the sale prices were posted last night, I ordered a 3-9 MQ...

I was expecting them to be on backorder, surprised they had them.

$7.51 in the flat lands.
Posted By: robertham1 Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/27/20
Free shipping with “ship99” code

Nope. Thirty bucks AK surcharge for privilege of “USPS final delivery”, aka fustercluck.

Still best deal going on a 19 oz scope, so I’ll not bitch at $150 off.
Schit, I was thrilled with the price and being in stock that I don’t even pay attention to the shipping. 🙄
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/28/20
Tax? For 15% I know a work around....
Posted By: Kaleb Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/28/20
Schit, I was thrilled with the price and being in stock that I don’t even pay attention to the shipping. 🙄

Same here
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/28/20
Glad I saw this.

Are the SWFA rings worth using? This will be a .22.
Posted By: 16bore Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/28/20
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Glad I saw this.

Are the SWFA rings worth using?

Yep..
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/28/20
Thanks

Pretty good deal: $40 off, sunshade, rings, free UPS. My rail has a level, but it’s invisible in normal use. We’ll see about this one.
Posted By: JGray Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/28/20
Originally Posted by Kaleb

Same here

Same here as well - didn't notice the free shipping code until after I ordered...
Posted By: Certifiable Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/28/20
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Glad I saw this.

Are the SWFA rings worth using?

Yep..

Yes. Have multiple pairs in use with no issues
Posted By: 257heaven Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/28/20

Nope. Thirty bucks AK surcharge for privilege of “USPS final delivery”, aka fustercluck.

Still best deal going on a 19 oz scope, so I’ll not bitch at $150 off.

Same here even with the $37 tax (I got free shipping).
Posted By: kk alaska Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/28/20
Yes SWFA free shipping does not work for Alaska ! Any one knows different let me know! Almost $30 for free shipping! Xtra mag is $20 for free shipping!

I snagged one, free shipping and no tax. I ordered it Thursday morning about 12:05 A.M., as soon as they went on sale, and received a shipping notification yesterday. Considering they are selling for $20 cheaper than a demo B, who can resist?
Posted By: JGray Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/28/20
I think it was around 11-11:30 Wednesday evening when I saw the sale prices and ordered mine. Shipping notice came yesterday also...
Posted By: Blacktail53 Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/28/20
Originally Posted by JGray
I think it was around 11-11:30 Wednesday evening when I saw the sale prices and ordered mine. Shipping notice came yesterday also...

Mine too! That's reassuring :-)
Posted By: 260madman Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/29/20
Ordered two 3-9. Wife liked one on a rifle I handed to her last Friday and she remarked how much she liked it. Surprise dear! She’ll be thrilled I’m sure of it 🤪
Posted By: Blacktail53 Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/29/20
I just got an email today from SWFA announcing their Black Friday sales........

Surprised ! and not very happy about that.
With supply conditions being what they are due to Covid, the item I wanted could well have been very limited and exhausted by the time I was notified......

I got my order in early on Friday morning after finding the sale thru research.
Posted By: kk alaska Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/30/20
Ordered my 3 x 9 11-27 order still says processing and the charge went through on my CC.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/30/20
Buying scopes is very traumatic in 2020.
Posted By: 16bore Re: SWFA SS backorders - 11/30/20
25% off and “in stock” is the highlight of 2020.
Posted By: kk alaska Re: SWFA SS backorders - 12/01/20
Got a notice that mine shipped also 4th 3 X 9 SWFA & 3 6 X 42 SWFA track and adjust so well, makes you wish other Scope manufactures would also.
Posted By: 16bore Re: SWFA SS backorders - 12/01/20
That 1-4 is getting tempting too....
Posted By: 257heaven Re: SWFA SS backorders - 12/01/20
25% off and “in stock” is the highlight of 2020.

I'll try to remember. May be THE only good thing that happened this year.
Posted By: 257heaven Re: SWFA SS backorders - 12/02/20
I do like the new iteration. From the box to the turret markings to the revised markings all over. I just hope it’s the same internals.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: SWFA SS backorders - 12/02/20
That 1-4 is getting tempting too....

Grabbed two this go around.

AR and a 10/22 getting them.
Posted By: KU_Geo Re: SWFA SS backorders - 12/02/20
My 3-9 shipped a few days ago.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: SWFA SS backorders - 12/03/20
Was a little concerned that my order was going to end up as a backorder, and I hadn’t gotten any tracking info. Finally got through on the phone and I’m good. Appears they may have been selling stuff still on the truck.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: SWFA SS backorders - 12/03/20
I'm awaiting a pair of 3-15's,a 3-9x and a 1-6x...but weather has been tough..................(grin)
Posted By: jeeper Re: SWFA SS backorders - 12/03/20

Ordered 3-9x cyber monday and it was on the porch this afternoon. Ain't a far trip to Louisiana though.
Posted By: JGray Re: SWFA SS backorders - 12/04/20
My 3-9x is on track to land tomorrow...
Posted By: robertham1 Re: SWFA SS backorders - 12/04/20
Ordered on Black Friday

Got a tracking number, but still preparing for shipment.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: SWFA SS backorders - 12/04/20
Originally Posted by robertham1
Ordered on Black Friday

Got a tracking number, but still preparing for shipment.

Same; same.

“Shipment ready for UPS.”
Posted By: robertham1 Re: SWFA SS backorders - 12/04/20
My order is just a single 1-4

What’s yours?

I ask as I hope it’s not going to be back ordered
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: SWFA SS backorders - 12/04/20
3-9. Couldn’t resist. smile
Posted By: 260madman Re: SWFA SS backorders - 12/04/20
Mine arrived yesterday.
Posted By: jmsdad Re: SWFA SS backorders - 12/04/20
I ordered a 1-4 on Nov 28. Still haven't got any shipping update yet. Hoping it's not backordered
Posted By: 16bore Re: SWFA SS backorders - 12/05/20
Mine showed up yesterday.
Posted By: Blacktail53 Re: SWFA SS backorders - 12/05/20
I just got notified of a delivery delay....... no big deal...... a couple of 3X9’s coming a day later than earlier projections.
Posted By: JGray Re: SWFA SS backorders - 12/05/20
Mine showed up yesterday.

As did mine - comparing to my other 3-9x, if anything the turrets seem to have a little crisper/firmer feel when spinning them.
Posted By: 16bore Re: SWFA SS backorders - 12/05/20
I can actually read the numbers without having to hold it 2 feet away....
Posted By: 16bore Re: SWFA SS backorders - 12/09/20
Monkeyed around with the 3-9 and found the windage turret had more audible “clicks” than the elevation turret. Popped the cap and it’s sans o-ring. No biggie. A fella with some time and really cool tools could shorten that thing a bit though.
© 24hourcampfire