Home
Posted By: darrenlobo Islands, Churches, and Guns - 06/23/15
Islands, Churches, and Guns

As usual, a mass shooting like the one in Charleston brings out the gun rights haters who want to cynically use the blood of the victims to grease the skids for their gun control schemes. One hears and reads claim after nonsensical claim that if only we had less gun rights and fewer guns in the United States the victims would still be alive. Reality tells us something very different.

http://theinternationallibertarian.blogspot.com/2015/06/islands-churches-and-guns.html
Posted By: 4ager Re: Islands, Churches, and Guns - 06/25/15
Originally Posted by darrenlobo
Islands, Churches, and Guns

As usual, a mass shooting like the one in Charleston brings out the gun rights haters who want to cynically use the blood of the victims to grease the skids for their gun control schemes. One hears and reads claim after nonsensical claim that if only we had less gun rights and fewer guns in the United States the victims would still be alive. Reality tells us something very different.

http://theinternationallibertarian.blogspot.com/2015/06/islands-churches-and-guns.html

Excellent find and post. I bumped it up to the Hunter's Campfire so maybe it will actually get seen and read.
Posted By: Tracks Re: Islands, Churches, and Guns - 06/25/15
All these movements against guns, flags, ect, must have been prepared and ready to go ahead of time.
No movement gets started this fast without being set up and waiting for an excuse.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Islands, Churches, and Guns - 06/27/15
Originally Posted by Tracks
All these movements against guns, flags, ect, must have been prepared and ready to go ahead of time.
No movement gets started this fast without being set up and waiting for an excuse.

Exactly so.
The places I've lived that had more people carrying guns, had less violentcrimes, less breakins, less roberies, because the instigators knew they could die. They new the bistandards were most likely carrying guns and would also step in to help.
An armed society is a polite society. The biggest issue that I see is a lack of accountability for criminals.
Originally Posted by asheepdog
An armed society is a polite society. The biggest issue that I see is a lack of accountability for criminals.

Amen.
Originally Posted by asheepdog

The biggest issue that I see is the lack of accountability for anyone.
© 24hourcampfire