Home
Posted By: GeoW Atlanta Police have walked away.. - 06/18/20
Breaking news... Atlanta Police from most all zones have walked off..
Originally Posted by GeoW
Breaking news... Atlanta Police from most all zones have walked off..

Like,,,,,,,,do you have anything else regarding this ?

Must have just now happened.
Woot. Woot.

Burn it down. Start over.

They’ll know what not to do next time.
You'll be seeing things in the coming days that not even Sherman could have dreamed.
Originally Posted by RemModel8
You'll be seeing things in the coming days that not even Sherman could have dreamed.

You stole my thought.

Civil war talk is racist.
The Law of " Unintended Consequences" comes to bear. Oops!!!
Let these black mayors, black DAs and a black city councils speak the language to their ‘peeples’
If that's true, this is going to get real interesting, real fast like.....................

MM
Sherman was a damyankee arsonist. The Atlanta scumbags these days are burning themselves out of their homes and the businesses that serve them- - - - -Is there a Go Fund Me site to donate gasoline to help them out?
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Civil war talk is racist.

Yep.
It was a most Uncivil War.

Wished there was more info about this.
Just saw where the ATL police are walking off. Supervisors calling neighboring counties for support and being refused.

If I was still in ATL, I’d be taking a vacation. Lol.
Ask any Tutsi about the perils of an all black neighborhood..
This is all going to get very interesting when the schitt for brains whites that are marching around with the blacks start finding out how violent their little pets can be.

They better get the fug away from them.

You never know which one watched Django Unchained last night.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Just saw where the ATL police are walking off. Supervisors calling neighboring counties for support and being refused.

No kidding.
Where is this being reported and how wide spread?
Blue flu

They haven't quit but are calling in sick..

Hannity
Local news paper, The Decaturish, is where I saw it.

Just went to grab a link and it’s now 502 bad gateway?
Originally Posted by Bristoe
This is all going to get very interesting when the schitt for brains whites that are marching around with the blacks start finding out how violent their little pets can be.

That would be sweet justice
Here's a link.
https://www.spartareport.com/2020/06/breaking-atlanta-cops-apparently-walk-off-the-job/

No idea of the voracity of the report or website but something to ponder.

They aren't really like that, when they are asleep. It's only when they are awake.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

No kidding.

Would you vote the blacks out?

Happy Trails

Bob
From the above link:

"..Multiple sources on Twitter are reporting that a large portion of the Atlanta Police Department’s officers have or are in the process of walking off the job.

Rob O'Donnell
@odonnell_r
My contacts in the Atlanta Police Department inform me that members from evening shift Zone 4 walked off the job shortly followed by Officers in Zone 3 and 6. The good members of the @Atlanta_Police will not stand for @FultonCountyDA’s activism in place of applying the law. https://twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/1273355470850404354

Jack Posobiec

@JackPosobiec
Good cops are going to walk off the job after this. The political class is pandering to the mob and trying to persecute officers for every issue in the world. Cultural revolution.

3:53 PM - Jun 17, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
4,094 people are talking about this

✭ Wayne Dupree ✭

@WayneDupreeShow
"Atlanta police officers are refusing to answer the radio and walking off of the job. The county can go screw themselves. If you want a society without police we’ll give you one. Let it burn!" quote from ATL police officer's email

Well, there you have it.

4:48 PM - Jun 17, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
7,347 people are talking about this
.."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...s-seeing-higher-than-usual-call-outs.amp
Whats the temp supposed to be in Atlanta this weekend?
No cops and a heat wave .....and the natives will be extra wound up
Now is a time for a purge.
Should make it a mini Zimbabwe.
Run the " farmers " out and when theyre starving, begging them to come back......dont
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Blue flu

Hannity

Can’t say as I blame them.
send a social worker grin
I just talked to two of my APD buds. Blue flu is real and it is going to persist.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Blue flu

Hannity

Blame ?
This is waaay past due in many large, democrat run metropolis areas.

It long overdue to give these politicians and the people who voted them in exactly what they want.

I hope that this triggers a National movement of LEOs.
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

No kidding.

Would you vote the blacks out?

Happy Trails

Bob

Can’t, Bob.
They’re in the voting majority.
Apelanta with the highway loop called the Ring Around the Congo....
Juneteenth or WTF it is should be a hoot. I hope all you folks down there have no aversion to black rifles or their brown brethren. My son lives on a cove on big lake 2 hours from Atlanta. Narrow entrance to the cove and only 1 road in to the area. He and his neighbors are well prepared and ready but not happy w/ Atlanta and its majority voting populace. Georgia is striving to catch up to Liberia.

mike r
They should stay out for one week, minimum.
Show them what happens.

It’s the only way.

P
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin

Yessir.
Minimum.
[Linked Image from d.newsweek.com]
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Blue flu

Hannity

Blame ?
This is waaay past due in many large, democrat run metropolis areas.

It long overdue to give these politicians and the people who voted them in exactly what they want.

I hope that this triggers a National movement of LEOs.

grin Laissez les bon temps rouler. If my frog is incorrect I hope some Texan w/ a cool hat will correct me.

mike r

Yessir.
Minimum.

6 months. Enough of Atlanta would be burned by then that it would cease to be that massive roadblock between here and Florida.

On the other hand,...it would cause a lot of 'boo's to flee to somewhere else.

I recommend Mtnboomer's neighborhood.

Yessir.
Minimum.

6 months. Enough of Atlanta would be burned by then that it would cease to be that massive roadblock between here and Florida.

On the other hand,...it would cause a lot of 'boo's to flee to somewhere else.

I recommend Mtnboomer's neighborhood.

Tarquin’s town. Salmon, Idaho.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Most of the tyrants involved are local. They're easy to find.
They'll go to Birmingham, Memphis, Chattanooga, Charlotte....

It'll be like when Katrina chased the rats to Houston etc...
This DA has a picture of himself in the same suit on the wall while speaking

Wtf

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by slumlord

Wtf

and you still can't tell em apart.
Boons love the camera.
Even that same douchey hanky

Wtf

and you still can't tell em apart.

It's his only suit, Slum.
He looks like a preacher.

That's probably his Sunday preachin' suit.
Damn shame when those who sure to uphold the
law and protect the peace...wont.

Even worse, when it's justified.
He looks like a preacher.

That's probably his Sunday preachin' suit.

Praise tha’ lawd!
Probably vasectomy day for him.

Tucked with a crown top.

It's from the We Wuz Kaangs & Sheeit collection.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I just talked to two of my APD buds. Blue flu is real and it is going to persist.

I hope it continues because the way their peer is being handled is nothing short of criminal.

Wtf

He looks like he smells really bad.
Great, bet all the cop haters are beating their little "minnie me's" silly. crazy it'll damn sure wake up the moderates!
https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/at...-says-seeing-higher-than-usual-call-outs
Every cop in the country should call in sick for 2 weeks in sync.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Liberal media sites doing everything to discount blue flu reports.

They prefer to report everyone is in agreement.
Wonder how they'll spin it when all the women and daughters begin to be beat, raped, murdered and robbed with a flashing cell phone in a pool of blood with a call for help and no one came?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Good one.
Originally Posted by gunner500
Wonder how they'll spin it when all the women and daughters begin to be beat, raped, murdered and robbed with a flashing cell phone in a pool of blood with a call for help and no one came?

Part of raperations.

Or would that be rape relations?
We have a saying at work when management dictates something stupid.....Give em what they want till they don't want it no more. This may become their day of reckoning.
They'll go to Birmingham, Memphis, Chattanooga, Charlotte....

It'll be like when Katrina chased the rats to Houston etc...

If they migrate to the metro area suburbs, there will be a lot of blood shed. Metro area Sheriff’s Depts are prepared, and so is a good portion of the citizenry.
Originally Posted by gunner500

Part of raperations.

Ya, cop haters and criminal gangs [antifa/blm etc] deserve one another.
Given this trial by media, where in holy feck is it going to be possible to find an untainted jury? Heck yes, the APD should have blue flu. Let's just see how it goes on Juneteeth. The vanloads of Antifajg cells are converging now.
Parts of northeast Montana are looking pretty good right now.

I love our local police.

They always were.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

I love our local police.

I have never had a post hole digger stolen, and I'm guessing tractors just ain't cool enough to herd up the hot chicks .......

They aren't really like that, when they are asleep. It's only when they are awake.

No kidding.....lol
Some of y'all should re-think this. Who do you think will rebuild all the stuff they'll destroy when the police stand down? As Stick would say..."hint". Already the Minneapolis Mayor is calling for state and fed money to rebuild after they're doing away with their police force. I personally don't want to pay for the damage. Also, none of this will bode well for 2nd Amendment rights, in the end.

I don't have any answers and if the mob comes for you, you gotta do what you gotta do. Losing all you've got because you can't pay the tax bill though is about as harsh as it being burnt up.
It’s gonna be like Freaknik’ all over again!!!!!

Lol.
I guess I'm in the minority here on the 'fire but I don't like the idea of some of these places burning that have maybe 30% good conservatives and their stuff burns too. Sure, they're in the minority, but they shouldn't have their stuff destroyed just because there's a majority of stupid white people running these things.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Some of y'all should re-think this. Who do you think will rebuild all the stuff they'll destroy when the police stand down? As Stick would say..."hint". Already the Minneapolis Mayor is calling for state and fed money to rebuild after they're doing away with their police force. I personally don't want to pay for the damage. Also, none of this will bode well for 2nd Amendment rights, in the end.

I don't have any answers and if the mob comes for you, you gotta do what you gotta do. Losing all you've got because you can't pay the tax bill though is about as harsh as it being burnt up.

Yeah,...the blacks are going to run crazy. But what else do you do if you're a cop?

They're calling in sick today. They'll be finding other jobs later.

It's going to be difficult to replace them.
I think if I was an Atlanta police officer I might call in sick with job related stress and then charge a bunch of counseling to workers comp all the while drawing my pay. I am sure they are stressed and distressed. And I am also sure some psychologist would be glad to treat them and collect the fees. Let that black mayor and D.A. deal with their city without a police force. It would get real real interesting real fast.
Ummmm, . . . . . .hey Sarge, . . . . . .I think I caught the Covid. 😁
You can take the suit out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the suit.

Yeah,...the blacks are going to run crazy. But what else do you do if you're a cop?

On one hand, I don't blame them. On the other, protect and serve is out the window. If you're in the Army it's called desertion. Cops are always talking about "civilians" like they themselves are military or something. Sorry but some of this stuff looks like when the going gets tough, cops quit.

Personally, IDGAF. I'm a few years out from not being able to protect myself, but what about all the people in hospitals, nursing homes and all the oldsters? Whose gonna protect them?

For the most part alot of it wont get rebuilt, the city will just fall into ruin as has happened in many other cities where people have moved out. Like Detroit, people moved out because of no jobs but people will start moving out for other reasons also.

Sorry but some of this stuff looks like when the going gets tough, cops quit.

Having a job that puts you at risk for going to prison is a bad career.

A cop in prison is as close to hell on Earth as it gets. Let the 'boo's live in their "gangsta paradise" if that's what they want.

As for the "good people" who live in those places,..either leave or don't. But don't ask a cop to risk going to prison for protecting you from the 'boo's while you live there.

They're not paid enough to do that.

A cop in prison is as close to hell on Earth as it gets. Let the 'boo's live in their "gangsta paradise" if that's what they want.

As for the "good people" who live in those places,..either leave or don't. But don't ask a cop to risk going to prison for protecting you from the 'boo's while you live there.

I think you totally misunderstood what I said. I didn't ask any cop to do jack shixt for me. There are others whose bad health doesn't allow them that luxury. The reason more people don't protect themselves is a fear of prison and losing all their property. I thought it was a bad idea back when Clinton put more of them on the streets. I'm just saying what it looks like.

I think you totally misunderstood what I said. I didn't ask any cop to do jack shixt for me.

I didn't say you did.
I read that white flight is a myth
Originally Posted by Hastings
I think if I was an Atlanta police officer I might call in sick with job related stress and then charge a bunch of counseling to workers comp all the while drawing my pay. I am sure they are stressed and distressed. And I am also sure some psychologist would be glad to treat them and collect the fees. Let that black mayor and D.A. deal with their city without a police force. It would get real real interesting real fast.

This is ^^^^^^^^^^😎

I think you totally misunderstood what I said. I didn't ask any cop to do jack shixt for me.

I didn't say you did.

Yes, you did.

"But don't ask a cop to risk going to prison for protecting you from the 'boo's while you live there."

I'm not asking cops to do anything for me, nor for anybody else. I'm pointing out that there are those who can't move and who need help, yet one cop gets charged and everybody quits. What about all the "protect and serve" jive?
Hey! Remember guys! No black mother should have to worry about their son every time he goes out to commit a felony!

I can’t remember where I heard that, but I think it might have been Chucky (cheese) Schumer, or Botox Nancy. :-)
Ask any Tutsi about the perils of an all black neighborhood..

Oh, you done brought up the natives in the homeland. The sick fuggs are constantly killing non-combatants. Always have. It's what they do and how they are.
I keep posting these two things here and there hoping that NORMAL citizens read them, comprehend the ramifications and take heed!

The Rules, by alinsky
1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
8. "Keep the pressure on."
9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside"
12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

And of course Orwell's quote from 49 . . . . as in 1949

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” — George Orwell from his book 1984
https://decaturish.com/2020/06/atla...gainst-officer-who-shot-rayshard-brooks/

Atlanta Police walk out following murder charge against officer who shot Rayshard Brooks
Atlanta, GA — The head of Atlanta’s police union confirmed Wednesday that officers from the Atlanta Police Department in Zones 3 and 6 walked off the job Wednesday afternoon.

Vince Champion, southeast regional director of the International Brotherhood of Police officers, said that police officers had stopped answering calls midshift, in response to charges against Officer Garrett Rolfe who is accused of murdering Rayshard Brooks in Atlanta.

“The union, we would never advocate this. We wouldn’t advocate a blue flu,” Champion said. “We don’t know the numbers. Apparently we’re learning that command staff are asking outlying counties for support and aren’t getting it.”

Decaturish has calls out to public affairs officers in Gwinnett, DeKalb and Cobb counties for confirmation.

A spokesperson for APD called reports of a walkout “inaccurate.”

“Earlier suggestions that multiple officers from each zone had walked off the job were inaccurate,” the spokesperson said. “However, the department is experiencing a higher than usual number of call-outs with the incoming shift. We have enough resources to maintain operations and remain able to respond to incidents throughout the city.”

Zones 3 and 6 cover south Atlanta, where Rolfe killed Rayshard Brooks after a June 12 DUI arrest turned into an altercation. Rolfe fired three bullets at Brooks as he fled with a taser in hand. Video of the shooting suggests Brooks pointed the taser at officers as he fled.

A protest the next day descended into vandalism and the arson of the Wendy’s restaurant where the shooting occurred. Police and state fire officials have offered a reward for tips leading to the arrest and prosecution of the arsonists.

Champion accused Paul Howard, Fulton county’s district attorney, of lying about what is happening in a press conference earlier today when Howard suggested that officer Devin Brosnan had turned state’s evidence and is testifying.

“The attorney for the officer said that’s not true two minutes later, and said he’s not pleading guilty and not offering state’s evidence,” Champion said.

Other local media are seeing evidence of the walkout.

Atlanta INtown reports, “A drive around Zone 6 indicated there was not the usual APD presence. A Georgia State Patrol unit was handling a two-car accident at Boulevard and Edgewood Avenue around 9 p.m. The APD’s precinct at Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center appeared empty. Down in Grant Park, the Zone 3 precinct was populated by Fulton County Sheriff units.”

This is a developing story and will be updated when more information is received.
Good gawd.

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms

Yep.
The mayor of Atlanta has her own protective force and on top of that she has 4 APD cars stationed at her house. That's the USA that is coming if the left has their way.
The mayor of Atlanta has her own protective force and on top of that she has 4 APD cars stationed at her house. That's the USA that is coming if the left has their way.

And keep in mind ,she's on Sleepy's short list,with the very good possibility of him stepping aside with all this black privledge schit going on ,could very well be the first blk women prez,,,,,,,,
I guess I'm in the minority here on the 'fire but I don't like the idea of some of these places burning that have maybe 30% good conservatives and their stuff burns too. Sure, they're in the minority, but they shouldn't have their stuff destroyed just because there's a majority of stupid white people running these things.

What is that 30% conservative number was 1% instead.

There's damn little you can do to stop a hurricane or a tornado or a blizzard. And there's even less you can do to stop stupid politicians from doing stupid things.

Like you, I do feel sorry for the conservatives... but like you and I they must make decisions every day about their own lives.
Fox News is saying it's not really happening.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

What if that 30% conservative number was 1% instead.

But what about my Uncle Lot and his family that live there? They're good, God fearing, people.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

But what about my Uncle Lot and his family that live there? They're good, God fearing, people.

Uncle Lot need to add a second "T" to his name and a quarter inch more gunpowder... if he's going to stick around Demo or Rino country.
Saw where the walmarks is doin what they can to change racism
Originally Posted by copperking81
Where is this being reported and how wide spread?

[b][/b]

You can bet it ain't CNN!
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Good gawd.

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms

Those high heels are so the last little bit of grey matter drains out.

"But don't ask a cop to risk going to prison for protecting you from the 'boo's while you live there."

I'm not asking cops to do anything for me, nor for anybody else. I'm pointing out that there are those who can't move and who need help, yet one cop gets charged and everybody quits. What about all the "protect and serve" jive?

Those people should have been more selective on who they elected.
My nephew is an ER surgeon in a downtown ATL hospital, he was called in last night to perform a spinal surgery (8 hours), he sent us a text this am that the cops had walked off the job at his location.
Originally Posted by JB in SC
My nephew is an ER surgeon in a downtown ATL hospital, he was called in last night to perform a spinal surgery (8 hours), he sent us a text this am that the cops had walked off the job at his location.

Good.
He can take a cue from his namesake in Genesis. And flee, and don't look back.
One of my buds with APD worked with the accused officer. He said the officer is a "solid" guy.
One of my buds with APD worked with the accused officer. He said the officer is a "solid" guy.

It's sickening what they're doing to that guy.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

I'd get behind that.
Originally Posted by FreeMe

I'd get behind that.

The problem with that is that a lot of cops in this country are still being well taken care of.
Originally Posted by deflave

I'd get behind that.

The problem with that is that a lot of cops in this country are still being well taken care of.

Fortunately. And I don't expect most of them would abandon their post.

But if they did, I'd say it's justified. And I'm glad I stocked up.

(Damn, I'm getting sick of cleaning up after autocorrect)

I see what you did there.

"What if only ten can be found there?"
Originally Posted by Son_of_the_Gael
I see what you did there.

"What if only ten can be found there?"

LOL. Yep. grin

I'd get behind that.

And A lot of police in this country are flying the black lives matter flags and taking a knee.
Please quantify "a lot".

Where?

What is there motivation? Are they truly "concerned" obout cop racism? they are cops for gawd's sake. Perhaps they are taking a knee as ordered to avoid escalation that they are forbidden to take action against?
I watched that incompetent buffoon try and sell his bullshit charges yesterday. Reminded me of the scene in Gone With The Wind where the Carpetbaggers with the semi-literate negro lackeys now in power sweeping over the devastated south extorting the white population. This is going to get worse before it gets better,,,if at all.
I just don't believe the reports that say cops are leaving the job in protest. Simply not true. Nothing above the normal come and go figures. These are the same cops that willingly and eagerly have been enforcing the onerous mask and distancing rules. They make decent money, have families to support, and will stay on the job. Now they might not be so eager to enforce the law when it comes to criminal behavior, they might not show up when called out, but they will keep the paycheck. They WILL though, respond and arrest any people that oppose antifa or BLM. They are certain that the good guys won't be shooting them, and if they have to shoot one of the evil conservatives, there will be no riots, and no censure from the brass.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I just don't believe the reports that say cops are leaving the job in protest. Simply not true. Nothing above the normal come and go figures. These are the same cops that willingly and eagerly have been enforcing the onerous mask and distancing rules. They make decent money, have families to support, and will stay on the job. Now they might not be so eager to enforce the law when it comes to criminal behavior, they might not show up when called out, but they will keep the paycheck. They WILL though, respond and arrest any people that oppose antifa or BLM. They are certain that the good guys won't be shooting them, and if they have to shoot one of the evil conservatives, there will be no riots, and no censure from the brass.

Good point.

Only for the people with money, or a political position will have protection.

The rest of America, just what’s in your closet or gun safe.

I’m gtg...😎
Originally Posted by hatari
Please quantify "a lot".

Where?

What is there motivation? Are they truly "concerned" obout cop racism? they are cops for gawd's sake. Perhaps they are taking a knee as ordered to avoid escalation that they are forbidden to take action against?

Social media is full of cops going full social justice warrior talking about having to do better and there’s videos all over the internet of cops and especially chiefs kneeling with protestors.

I guess we all have different definitions of a lot but when cop are afraid of doing their jobs because they feel they’ll be thrown under the bus by their chief. It’s too much.
Originally Posted by jimy

I love our local police.

I have never had a post hole digger stolen, and I'm guessing tractors just ain't cool enough to herd up the hot chicks .......

I know of tractors being stolen on the rez.

It's sickening what they're doing to that guy.

It’s sick what politicians and the media are doing to every cop who ever had a rough tumbler with a black persons.

😎
Originally Posted by JB in SC

Good.

Amen.
And if the docs and nurses cant be protected in hospitals, MOST of them should get blue flu.

Let the goons go ape
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Originally Posted by jimy

I love our local police.

I know of tractors being stolen on the rez.

Most members of BLM dont want to touch a post hole digger and wouldn't be able to steal a tractor if they had the keys.

On one hand, I don't blame them. On the other, protect and serve is out the window. If you're in the Army it's called desertion. Cops are always talking about "civilians" like they themselves are military or something. Sorry but some of this stuff looks like when the going gets tough, cops quit.

As I see it, it's not the cops who are deserting, it's their so-called leaders who are the ones deserting them. The Mayors and prosecutors betraying the police doesn't leave them much choice but to walk out.
The only reason tools of any kind get stolen is to be pawned- - - - -nobody believes the thieving scum are going to do a lick of work with them!

I didn't say you did.

Yes, you did.

You cannot “protect and serve “ when you’re in total free fall because you have no foundational support beneath you. Your exposure and your family’s exposure is priority 1.

It’s a simple fact that innocent people will suffer because of political leadership failures. The most vulnerable will be hurt and badly so.

Your concerns are commendable and they are spot on.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

That's a good story, but I'm not sold. Everybody with any integrity has a line they won't cross. If you are one of those people, you may not advertise it, but you have identified that line in advance. I've never been in LE, but in my profession, there were certain lines that I simply would not cross even at the threat of losing my job. A few times, I had to stop there and call somebody's bluff. A couple times, that line loomed but never presented. But rest assured, those lines would not have been crossed. I was fully aware of what that might risk, but it didn't matter.

I don't think I'm so special. And if that line for me was the point (which it would be, at least) where my leaders were stabbing my brothers in the back, and especially just as likely to do the same to me, it would be an easy decision.
The white cops who are leaving the job in Atlanta are just correcting a mistake they made.

You definitely can't be a white cop in a black dominated city.

In fact, once a city becomes more than 15% black, it's not a decent place for white people to live.

Minneapolis is 18% black and they've destroyed it for all eternity.
^^ This!
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go

As I see it, it's not the cops who are deserting, it's their so-called leaders who are the ones deserting them. The Mayors and prosecutors betraying the police doesn't leave them much choice but to walk out.

The protests here have been pretty small potatoes, but the local police association wrote a letter of complaint to the mayor. Some claim that command staff told them to go easy on the protesters, but issue citations and generally go harder on the counter protesters.

Paul
I wonder how may of those here criticizing the officers for walking away, would put up with the same relative treatment in their professions that these guys are now facing. The job has always been hard but now it’s getting to the point where it’s untenable. Good luck recruiting new cops to replace the numbers that will unquestionably be leaving in the future. Especially in the blue city schidt holes.
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
I wonder how may of those here criticizing the officers for walking away, would put up with the same relative treatment in their professions that these guys are now facing. The job has always been hard but now it’s getting to the point where it’s untenable. Good luck recruiting new cops to replace the numbers that will unquestionably be leaving in the future. Especially in the blue city schidt holes.
Nobody's forcing anybody to be a cop.

Not saying they are. But when you hire someone to do a job under certain conditions then change those conditions mid stream, you shouldn’t criticize them for walking away from the job. YMMV...
You can’t blame them for walking off. They are asked to do a thankless, dangerous job by their communities and then the leadership throws them under the bus.
Monroe Louisiana is 80% Black!
Walking off en mass is an incredibly strong statement. I would hate to see innocent lives lost due to this, but I hope they do it and the leadership caves and is forced to make a mea culpa in their rush to judgement.

Nope, but historically many honest. talented people have chosen that profession because it was an interesting, challenging career w/ a serious purpose that served the communities in which they lived. The risk vs. reward component is shifting rapidly in many places and many good folks will choose to find other careers. This will not improve our society.

mike r
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Monroe Louisiana is 80% Black!

63.4% black with a crime index almost 3X the national average in a small city of 48,000 people,...had 18 murders in 2015. It's only slightly larger than the small town that's the county seat here. It's 83% white here,..6.8% black. 2 murders a year is big news here. On average we have about 1 murder a year. Most years there's no murders at all..

http://www.city-data.com/city/Monroe-Louisiana.html

https://allongeorgia.com/georgia-st...nitukAVW2cAOZ3j9vkzJuC_sI--f9b40_gUoydk0

I guess you're off the desertion angle?
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Most of the tyrants involved are local. They're easy to find.

someone in the PD should DOX them

They should apologize.

They should apologize.

For what?
Originally Posted by add

Tucked with a crown top.

It's from the We Wuz Kaangs & Sheeit collection.

Now that is funny-I don't care who you are.

Tucker talked about that crooked DA who is only vying for his job and is on thin ice currently (sexual harassment and other investigations going on about him)
GBI being blindsided isn't surprising.
Tucker also claimed that 58% of Atlanta's police force is black (?)
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6165103000001#sp=show-clips (part of clip has the other officer's lawyer speaking out)

They should apologize.

I too want to know who you think should apologize?

That DA made claims on nat'l tv inciting riots and mayhem. Not to mention that he made a fair trial impossible.
I hope some cops follow him out of the next bar and breathalyze and arrest him or on his next drug pick-up and nail his ass.
One can only hope the mayhem in the next few days rips that city to shreds and social media messages put the blame squarely where it is deserved.

Cuomo Prime Time

@CuomoPrimeTime
Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms says morale in her city's police department "is down ten-fold" amid reports officers are calling in sick tonight.

"We expect our officers will keep their commitment to our communities," she added. https://cnn.it/2YKAvan
Originally Posted by widrahthaar
Originally Posted by hatari
Please quantify "a lot".

Where?

Social media is full of cops going full social justice warrior talking about having to do better and there’s videos all over the internet of cops and especially chiefs kneeling with protestors.

I guess we all have different definitions of a lot but when cop are afraid of doing their jobs because they feel they’ll be thrown under the bus by their chief. It’s too much.

I agree that it is unbelievable that it has come to this. Police chiefs copitulating explains your statement to me clearly.
Remember, police chief's are political appointees, so that will explain their actions and their capitulation to the mob. That will be based on who their boss is (Dem mayor??) and what their orders are and what their personal politics are. Cops in the streets mostly do their jobs with honor.
© 24hourcampfire