Home
This sounds really suspicious. A family of 3 all drowned at the same time in a back yard pool that appears to be under 4' deep. The article says it was 'several feet' deep in the deepest part.
DROWNINGS

I'm not sure if this is the actual pool or just a photo that Foxnews posted to show the type of pool.
[Linked Image from a57.foxnews.com]
Friends of the Clintons ? smile
The picture of the crime scene showed a deck attached to the pool.

Some one has theorized that the pool became energized by some unknown electrical source.

That's all I know so far.
The article indicates that the shock theory came from neighbors who saw an electrician's truck outside the house. Drowning has been rules as the cause of death but it just doesn't make sense.
By the names of the deceased, I would think that they might be Indian. Not sure how good of swimmers Indian people are, but you rarely see them at the beach and swimming pools.
An electrical shock could render a person unconscious and then drowning could occur.

I'm just spit-balling.
Drugs? Maybe drugs made them unconscious and they drowned?
Midgets?
JDK you beat me to it!

It is determined by the amount of time that they are held under! memtb
Damn shame, whatever the reason.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The article indicates that the shock theory came from neighbors who saw an electrician's truck outside the house. Drowning has been rules as the cause of death but it just doesn't make sense.

“Electricians truck”.......isn’t a well marked van/truck, often used by CIA and other groups, that specialize in silencing people! memtb
JDK you mean little people, you dont want midget lives matter after you.........
Members of the Kennedy clan?
Ok, just kidding. Prolly Covid.
'cause meth is a hell of a drug.
Lightening strike!!
Too much chlorine in the pool
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Lightening strike!!

Good possibility
Very curious, tragic thing. Prayers to the family.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Lightening strike!!

Good possibility

Absolutely. Neighbors never would have heard the thunder.
The pool is stated at being 3 1/2 feet deep. No way it was lightning, weird.
Lightening strike!!

I would believe that a lightning strike would create serious burns.Lightening will produce 200,000+ volts and 20,000+ amps which will result serious burns.

Where as a body of water energized by electricity 120 volts 20 amps may stop your heart and render you unconscious without the tell-tale signs of serious burns.
So Patels are the new ‘Rockfish’ ?
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Lightening strike!!

Good possibility

Absolutely. Neighbors never would have heard the thunder.

They said there was no thunder? Well that takes care of that.
Very likely ESD.
Even if it turns out not to be in this case, it is worth learning about if you spend time around pools, hot tubs, marinas, etc.
https://www.webmd.com/first-aid/news/20190722/electric-shock-drowning-silent-killer
Originally Posted by JDK
Midgets?

That's just wrong. cry
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by JDK
Midgets?

That's just wrong. cry

Yeah, get woke you cretin; we call them "little people" now!
smile
A pissed off little suck...uh, person pitched a radio in the pool, unplugged it and took it home?

Little bastids.
Rockfish can drown in 6” of water.
And a drunk in 2.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
MORE ON:
DROWNINGS'

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
NJ family found dead in backyard pool died from drowning

The New Jersey family members who drowned in their backyard pool were trying to rescue an 8-year-old from deep water — but none of them could swim, according to a new report.

The tragic ordeal began when the child — identified by neighbors as Sacchi Patel — jumped into a 6- or 7-foot-deep section of the above-ground pool at the family’s recently purchased house in East Brunswick on Monday afternoon, NBC New York reported.

An aunt who was watching the girl called for help, and the child’s 62-year-old grandfather, Bharat Patel, jumped in to try to save her, the outlet reported, citing a source familiar with the circumstances.

But Bharat struggled in the water because he didn’t know how to swim, according to the report.

So the girl’s mother, 33-year-old Nisha Patel, then jumped in. But Nisha also didn’t know how to swim and struggled to save both her daughter and father-in-law before drowning, according to the report.

The aunt who witnessed the ordeal was able to reach the young girl in the water, but not soon enough to save her life, according to NBC.

The three lived in the house on Clearview Road, which the family bought in April for $451,000, according to public records.

A neighbor who spoke with Bharat before the incident told NBC the family recently had the pool fixed up — and Monday may have been the first time they had used it.

On Tuesday, Mayor Brad Cohen told NJ.com that the “entire East Brunswick community is shocked and saddened.”

“Our condolences go out to the family and may they find strength from the community that shares in their grief,” he said.

Authorities had originally been investigating whether the trio had been electrocuted in the pool, but ruled that out Tuesday afternoon.

This photo is definitely the right pool not sure if the photo in the OP is the right pool or not. I agree with y'all, this article says "might have been 6 or 7 feet" but it looks like 4 feet tops to me.
It is incomprehnsible to me that people can't swim. My mom got us kids in the pool at age 18 months, when I was 13 I had the swimming merit badge, the Mile Swim merit badge, and was a Red Cross Water Safety Instructor, thanks to Boy Scouts. Too bad I wasn't up there in Yankeeland yesterday I would have saved 'em all.

And then, I get free chicken vindaloo once a month, for life. Ah, well.

As a side note, the Indian-immigrant Patel clan own at least 25% of all the hotel/motels in the US.

Thanks for the update SK. Sad.
An article in the NY Post from yesterday says:

"“A neighbor heard screaming and called 911,” said police Lt. Frank Sutter during a press conference outside the family home. When emergency responders arrived, they found the three victims submerged in about 4 feet of water in an oval, above-ground pool."
Family buys pool - family members do not know how to swim.

Brilliant!
What a tragedy! Ain't ever done it but I'm told that rescuing a drowning person can easily be lethal to both parties.
Yes it is very dangerous. Reach Throw Row Go
That is what we were taught in Scouts.
First, from the shore, try to reach out to the person, or grab a towel and try to get one end of that to them, pull them to shore.
That doesn't work, throw a life preserver.
Third, if you are at the beach, get in the boat and row out.
Only in the last measure, swim out.

However in this case, if it is a 4 foot deep pool, I would have waded out and manhandled them, I am 6-3 and pretty strong.
As was said above it may have been lightning. But that would be easy to check and see if there were storms at that time and day.

If not I'd want to look at who they hung around with. It may be a "suicide" -----------in the same way Epstein killed himself?
Originally Posted by add
Family buys pool - family members do not know how to swim.

Brilliant!

or just stand up.
Originally Posted by JDK
Midgets?

About spit beer all over my keyboard!
The tragic ordeal began when the child — identified by neighbors as Sacchi Patel — jumped into a 6- or 7-foot-deep section of the above-ground pool at the family’s recently purchased house in East Brunswick on Monday afternoon, NBC New York reported.

I didn't know they made above ground pools that deep. Definitely sad.
This makes you wonder:

Bharat Patel
Pharmaceuticals Professional
East Brunswick, New Jersey

CEO
NexGen MD, Inc

Former President/CEO
TheraGen Pharmaceuticals, Inc

1994 – 2011/ 17 years
Wife asked if they ere "friends" of Bill and Hillary.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
What a tragedy! Ain't ever done it but I'm told that rescuing a drowning person can easily be lethal to both parties.

Fifty-five years ago...

It was the summer of 1965. I was twenty years old. A buddy of mine and I were standing on the shore of Lake Sylvia north of Montesano, Washington enjoying the sunny weather. Both of us were wearing cutoff blue jeans because we had been swimming. My buddy said matter-of-factly,
“Someone ought to do something about that.”
“What’s that, Buddy?," I responded.
“Well, look out there!”
I couldn’t believe his casualness when I looked out and saw a little girl drowning. She was about forty to fifty feet from shore and appeared about twelve years old.
I didn’t know anything about life saving, but knew I was going to do something. I heard of people drowning while attempting to save a drowning person. Never-the-less I dove in and swam to her. When I was far enough away she could not grab me I took a big breath of air and went under water to hold her up by pushing on her bottom like my hands were a chair. When I ran out of air I went away from her far enough she could not grab me and got another gulp of air. During the third time of holding my breath a woman in a rowboat came by and pulled the little girl into safety.

I went back to shore ahead of the boat. A moment later the boat arrived at the shore but the bank was too high for the terrified little girl to get up. I put my hand out to help, but she refused. She was too terrified. I encouraged her, “Little girl, I just saved your life.” It was like a trigger switch. Immediately she enthusiastically reached up and took my hand to be pulled up the little bank.
Lately I thought about this and realized she is now someone’s grandmother. It is a very fun thought. I discovered from this when a child dies an entire family tree never starts.
Shallow end of gene's pool?
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

Import the third world you get the third world.
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Fifty-five years ago...

It was the summer of 1965. I was twenty years old. A buddy of mine and I were standing on the shore of Lake Sylvia north of Montesano, Washington enjoying the sunny weather. Both of us were wearing cutoff blue jeans because we had been swimming. My buddy said matter-of-factly,
“Someone ought to do something about that.”
“What’s that, Buddy?," I responded.
“Well, look out there!”
I couldn’t believe his casualness when I looked out and saw a little girl drowning. She was about forty to fifty feet from shore and appeared about twelve years old.
I didn’t know anything about life saving, but knew I was going to do something. I heard of people drowning while attempting to save a drowning person. Never-the-less I dove in and swam to her. When I was far enough away she could not grab me I took a big breath of air and went under water to hold her up by pushing on her bottom like my hands were a chair. When I ran out of air I went away from her far enough she could not grab me and got another gulp of air. During the third time of holding my breath a woman in a rowboat came by and pulled the little girl into safety.

I went back to shore ahead of the boat. A moment later the boat arrived at the shore but the bank was too high for the terrified little girl to get up. I put my hand out to help, but she refused. She was too terrified. I encouraged her, “Little girl, I just saved your life.” It was like a trigger switch. Immediately she enthusiastically reached up and took my hand to be pulled up the little bank.
Lately I thought about this and realized she is now someone’s grandmother. It is a very fun thought. I discovered from this when a child dies an entire family tree never starts.

Awesome!
As an older teen working at Camp Geiger I had several kids say they were advanced at the first day's water safety test. And ended up giving them the end of a bamboo pole we used to them back up to the pool side. Some would climb the pole and some were so panicked they couldn't even grab the pole. Then you jumped in and brought them out of the water. I never saw such wide eyes as those who panicked. Be Well, Rustyzipper.
Electric-shock drowning happens when an electric current, typically low-level AC current from boats, docks, or lights, "escapes" and shocks nearby swimmers. The shock paralyzes them, so they can’t swim or help themselves.

With this most recent death, there have now been at least 98 reports of electric-shock drownings since 1986, estimates David Rifkin, the co-founder of the Electric Shock Drowning Prevention Association.
Electricity, toxic gas from putting wrong chemicals in pool, somebody dumped their fentanyl in there, who knows. Certainly something external caused it.
Follow the money.
Originally Posted by Morewood
As a side note, the Indian-immigrant Patel clan own at least 25% of all the hotel/motels in the US.

Actually probably much higher in certain parts of the U.S. Old saying among the Asian Indians I have worked with is "Hotel, Motel, Patel..."
Originally Posted by add

A half million dollar house and a swimming pool is hardly 3rd world. Plenty of people in our first world can’t swim either.
Held a Red Cross Senior Lifesaving Badge, at one time - and worked a bit as a lifeguard.
Drowning victims WILL drown your ass. Helps to be trained.
Hope I never have to do it again (have the knowledge, but not the fitness).
Reminds me of those mousetrap YouTube videos where one mouse after the other goes for bait and ends up in a pail full of water even though they can clearly see where the one before it ended up.
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
By the names of the deceased, I would think that they might be Indian. Not sure how good of swimmers Indian people are, but you rarely see them at the beach and swimming pools.

Have you been to India? If there were a swimming pool there would be 100K people trying to get in. Thus nobody knows how to swim.
Originally Posted by Whiptail
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Have you been to India? If there were a swimming pool there would be 100K people trying to get in. Thus nobody knows how to swim.

Probably very true, but in this case if there were no other factors like electrical shock etc involved, like a prior poster said..........Stand Up, its a 4ft deep above ground pool!
Ringman....a tip of the hat!!
David has been stuck on 98 ever since the release of the ground fault receptacle.

98 in 34 years.....we need a government grant.

With this most recent death, there have now been at least 98 reports of electric-shock drownings since 1986, estimates David Rifkin, the co-founder of the Electric Shock Drowning Prevention Association.

Adult can drown in 6-7ft not knowing how to swim and trying to save a 4 year old.

I would rather drown than watch my kid drown and do nothing.
Foxnews this morning reports that police have ruled out electrical shock. Their theory is that they simply didn't know how to swim...in 3 1/2' of water. It really sounds suspicious to me.
The photo didn't show any lights.
Unless the pump equipment leaked current.
Shock pretty unlikely.
Definitely Mossad!
Foxnews this morning reports that police have ruled out electrical shock. Their theory is that they simply didn't know how to swim...in 3 1/2' of water. It really sounds suspicious to me.

There is no way that I believe that. They might not have known how to swim but I am pretty sure they knew how to stand up.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by add

A half million dollar house and a swimming pool is hardly 3rd world.

Regardless of the COD, folks owned a house with a pool - family using it doesn't know how to swim.

Third world mentality.
Pakistan:

Most above ground pools extend below grade at least 6 inches, and with an expandable liner can made to go even deeper. You can have four foot walls and a 6-7 deep pool in the middle. Not sure about this one though.
Originally Posted by Theeck
There is no way that I believe that. They might not have known how to swim but I am pretty sure they knew how to stand up.
I recovered a good many drowned people in my career. It is not uncommon for a panicked person to drown in water they could have stood up in. All this time people spend sending kids to dance or martial arts classes would be much better spent on swimming lessons. I go to church with a lady that has said she fears drowning so much she can't get in a bathtub. She says she has to shower. If she fell out of a boat she would be drowned in about a minute.
Nisha Patel

What CNN fails to mention that she was the US Program officer at the Bill Gates Foundation and she oversaw 17 BILLION in Federal grants & budget spending under Obama. The three died in an above-ground pool that the adults should be able to stand up in.....
I can understand 1 person panicking and drowning but not the whole family. It sounds more suspicious all the time.
Originally Posted by billhilly
Nisha Patel

What CNN fails to mention that she was the US Program officer at the Bill Gates Foundation and she oversaw 17 BILLION in Federal grants & budget spending under Obama. The three died in an above-ground pool that the adults should be able to stand up in.....

CNN probably failed to mention it because that is not the deceased.
Is there a conspiracy website that Jag posts from that you happened to stumble upon?
All it takes is one deep breath and it's over.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Theeck
I recovered a good many drowned people in my career. It is not uncommon for a panicked person to drown in water they could have stood up in. All this time people spend sending kids to dance or martial arts classes would be much better spent on swimming lessons. I go to church with a lady that has said she fears drowning so much she can't get in a bathtub. She says she has to shower. If she fell out of a boat she would be drowned in about a minute.

Growing up in The Netherlands, the entire grade school was bussed to the swimming pool for half the school year. EVERYONE swam, and almost every sixth grader ended up with a rescue swimming certificate. But, we had some water around to worry about......

I can imagine the budgetary howls from the bureaucrats around these parts....
The lack of reading comprehension here never ceases to amaze me. It's especially strong with the tin foil hat brigade.

Per the report - the pool is 6-7' deep in the deep end. The bodies were found in 4'. Think you dweebs can figure that out?
© 24hourcampfire