Home
Did he say, "Joe Biden is going to be your President because some people don't love me, maybe"??

His approval ratings have certainly gone down and strongly disapproval ratings are quite high. What can be or will have to be done to turn this around? Believe me, I would do anything not to let the demoncrap lieberals get their hands on the country and it's Constitution. Anything!
The best way to let the libs take over the country is to spout defeatist, nonsensical propaganda. I've never seen Trump concede anything especially to the like of Biden.
Oh, I think he and Tucker are just getting the base out of lethargic complacency.
Don't read anything into it.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Oh, I think he and Tucker are just getting the base out of lethargic complacency.

That’s a strong possibility.

I hope.
If people are apathetic today, I pray their family is rapped and killed by ANTIFA in the coming years.
Originally Posted by RemModel8
If people are apathetic today, I pray their family is rapped and killed by ANTIFA in the coming years.

I hate Leftists for what they do, but this isn't something to pray for unless you are praying to evil forces. Dumb ass statements like this just gives our enemy ammo.

When you get rapped, do they lock you in a room and force you to listen to a Fiddy Cent track on loop for 24 hours?
Like it or not, the November election will be a referendum on Trump's response and handling of the Covid-19 pandemic. "Barr"ing some October surprise, I don't see this ending well in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Squidge
Like it or not, the November election will be a referendum on Trump's response and handling of the Covid-19 pandemic. "Barr"ing some October surprise, I don't see this ending well in my opinion.

The Trump voters aren't voting for Biden. The hate America crowd will vote for Biden. It all depends on what the mushy center does. Some of them will get caught up in the current Leftist scams. Others, that own businesses or simply don't want the country ruled by a mob, will vote otherwise. It is far from clear what will happen at this point imo.
Does the mushy middle approve of Trump's handling of the Covid-19 pandemic?
Well he sure conceded to Putin from day one.

No clue but I doubt Biden or anyone else would've done any better.

all I can say

[Linked Image from images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com]

Fly UR flag !!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Well he sure conceded to Putin from day one.
Like the sign says phaggot, "no more bullshixt".
I've noticed a lot of the mushy center saying they are voting for Biden even some that claim to be conservative are leaning Biden. When asked why they usually respond with something about Trump saying mean things. I always ask them what it is he specifically did that was bad. I never get an answer.

Bb
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

This won't be about if "Biden or anyone else would've done any better", it will be about if Trump could've done better.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I've noticed a lot of the mushy center saying they are voting for Biden even some that claim to be conservative are leaning Biden. When asked why they usually respond with something about Trump saying mean things. I always ask them what it is he specifically did that was bad. I never get an answer.

Bb

They just figure if you have to ask further discussion is senseless.

my 24HR CF dare........

buy your Trump flag & fly it alongside our American flag !!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the expert on senseless discussion.
Here come all the Never Trumpers.

Again.

I don't think you can see schit.

Liberals are single agenda voters.

i'm not.. and neither are my conservative peeps.

Take that defeatist schit elsewhere.
Yay!! Another defeatist never-Trump thread.

Roll call!
Originally Posted by tikkanut

my 24HR CF dare........

buy your Trump flag & fly it alongside our American flag !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought a month ago but demand has out ran supply. MAGA baby !
Bring on the cheerleaders! RA RA RA grin

Why would the best president of our lifetime have trouble beating a guy with dementia?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Why would the best president of our lifetime have trouble beating a guy with dementia

Because of dumb fugks like yourself and the OP.
Originally Posted by RickyD
Did he say, "Joe Biden is going to be your President because some people don't love me, maybe"??

His approval ratings have certainly gone down and strongly disapproval ratings are quite high. What can be or will have to be done to turn this around? Believe me, I would do anything not to let the demoncrap lieberals get their hands on the country and it's Constitution. Anything!
.............Well that statement certainly is not a false one. If Trump loses, then it will be because those who voted for Biden,,,"don't love me" as he says.....Look guys! Polls now are meaningless. The latest I heard was that Biden was up by 14 points...............The media polls more demCRAPs and never discloses the internals of any of their polls. And these are nationwide polls not individual state polls for the most part.

The media wants everyone to think who supports Trump including his base, that Trump is down in the polls considerably, and that we all start talking and gossiping about this and that and DOUBT more and more Trump's chances to win........Well guess what! Trump will always be down in the polls until election day.

Why would the best president of our lifetime have trouble beating a guy with dementia?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL
You just made the ladies here feel awful and jealous.
Being I voted for him, I can praise or criticize; as a communist, you should be thrown off a building grin
Being I voted for him, I can praise or criticize; as a communist, you should be thrown off a building grin

Communist!
You must be returning those PFD checks, eh.
It's still four months out. That 14 points is bit misleading, it's the country wide one, the swing states are the ones to check on. In those a double digit is deadly.

my neighbor girl is voting for DJT

shouldn't U

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
It's still four months out. That 14 points is bit misleading, it's the country wide one, the swing states are the ones to check on. In those a double digit is deadly.

5 of the 6 are DD.
You must be returning those PFD checks

We get our last one this July. The communists here stole it all. If only our building were taller. wink
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Scorched earth policy in Wuhan in September might have worked, but wouldn't have helped China relations much.
The virus was here in the US two months before China admitted they had it there. It certainly was not the end of December when it started.
No tests does not mean no virus.
Originally Posted by reivertom

I hate Leftists for what they do, but this isn't something to pray for unless you are praying to evil forces. Dumb ass statements like this just gives our enemy ammo.

You apparently don't know this enemy. They are "Dumb ass statements" and possibly don't even know how to read.
We’re a long ways out and I’m seeing pro trump signs every where. Of course my county is solid red so that may not be saying much

shouldn't U

Not safagcharlies type
I really don't give a rat's a$$ about somebody's polling results. What I do care about is living long enough to vote in the upcoming election and encouraging all like minded others to vote as well. And, for those who do not like Trump,..... well, like it or not either Trump or Biden IS going to be elected. So, which one do you want? You're going to get one of them. "None of the above" is not a choice. If you don't vote for either one of them, you will have de facto voted for the winner, so you had damned well better make up your mind. God help us if the Demonrats win the Presidency and keep the House of Representatives. At least the Senate seems pretty safe for now. Pelosi and Schumer have to go! I don't want to think of the nightmare we would have if Biden is elected.
Remain silent and be thought a fool. Speak and remove all doubt. I won't get up on a high position and yell at folks about how dangerous the political left is. I will quietly attack the left one person at a time when the opportunity is right. We silent majority don't need to provide ammunition to the radical left. We just need to stand fast and inspire those close to us about the dangers of leftist politics and politicians. Using good examples like Tucker Carlson adds ammunition to our fire. Being loud and threatening makes us look like the bad guys especially in the eyes of brain dead liberals and leftists.

kwg
Trump's the only choice for President. Anybody behind the Demoroids banner will destroy our country. That's plain. But Tucker has given a few hints to Donald he needs to heed. There's days Trump couldn't sell dollar bills for a quarter apiece. His base ain't going anywhere but MAGA. Only thing is we're going to need some of the easy hurt feelings undecideds to flesh things out. A few on the fence dems wouldn't hurt either. There's times DT needs to drop the ego and win some votes. Too many young voters without enough sense to make good choices.
Originally Posted by shootem
Trump's the only choice for President. Anybody behind the Demoroids banner will destroy our country. That's plain. But Tucker has given a few hints to Donald he needs to heed. There's days Trump couldn't sell dollar bills for a quarter apiece. His base ain't going anywhere but MAGA. Only thing is we're going to need some of the easy hurt feelings undecideds to flesh things out. A few on the fence dems wouldn't hurt either. There's times DT needs to drop the ego and win some votes. Too many young voters without enough sense to make good choices.

Excellent post. Trump will need a lot more than the base to get re-elected, and hurt feelers will sit on their hands or vote Dem. It's just the nature of our new pussy-fied populace. Biden elected and bringing with him the Senate will mean the end of the America I love.

Be tactful and convincing when you talk with your fence-sitter friends.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

They just don't want to talk about facts and logic and probably realize I don't want to talk about feelings and emotions with someone to immature to control their own.

Bb
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by shootem

Excellent post. Trump will need a lot more than the base to get re-elected, and hurt feelers will sit on their hands or vote Dem. It's just the nature of our new pussy-fied populace. Biden elected and bringing with him the Senate will mean the end of the America I love.

Be tactful and convincing when you talk with your fence-sitter friends.

These two posts. Exactly.

Several dumbfuggs here just don’t get it. Of course they’re the same ones who run their tough talking mouths yet haven’t and will not donate a single cent to trump’s reelection campaign.
..............Well of course you happen to mention that because the media is telling you that Trump mishandled the Covid19 pandemic. And you could be right because millions of people are stupid and ignorant.

Nevermind of course that it was demoCRAP decisions in blue run states such as NY where Cuomo ordered nursing homes to take in Covid infected people, which led to how many Covid deaths in nursing homes alone in NY? Some 5200 thereabouts? Not to mention other demCRAP run states? It was demCRAP decisions within the blue states that caused many more deaths. The media talk about Cuomo's horrible decision in invade nursing homes with Covid patients? HELL NO!

Trump handled the pandemic the best he could based on what PPE he was left with from the Obama admin which was depleted. He massively organized and led the private sector, the likes of which has not been seen since WW2. He did what that 'lil liberal Fauci advised. And he did what many others advised him to do as well.

To the media and the dems, Trump mishandles everything. Trump and his speech writers no doubt have all of their ammo ready. The dems handling of Covid within their respective states happens to be just one bullet.
It’s Phugging hilarious to hear people talking and worrying about poll results. Yeah, cause the last election’s results were spot on right? 🤣
The biggest threat to Trump’s re-election is the commie media, the corrupt democrat party who have the ear of the stupid white liberals and clueless everyday folks who follow them both...

shouldn't U

Was this picture taken last year on the 4th of July?

She has on a summer looking dress but she has her purple snow boots on "just in case" it snows. Interesting combination.
© 24hourcampfire