-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Remain silent and be thought a fool. Speak and remove all doubt. I won't get up on a high position and yell at folks about how dangerous the political left is. I will quietly attack the left one person at a time when the opportunity is right. We silent majority don't need to provide ammunition to the radical left. We just need to stand fast and inspire those close to us about the dangers of leftist politics and politicians. Using good examples like Tucker Carlson adds ammunition to our fire. Being loud and threatening makes us look like the bad guys especially in the eyes of brain dead liberals and leftists.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Trump's the only choice for President. Anybody behind the Demoroids banner will destroy our country. That's plain. But Tucker has given a few hints to Donald he needs to heed. There's days Trump couldn't sell dollar bills for a quarter apiece. His base ain't going anywhere but MAGA. Only thing is we're going to need some of the easy hurt feelings undecideds to flesh things out. A few on the fence dems wouldn't hurt either. There's times DT needs to drop the ego and win some votes. Too many young voters without enough sense to make good choices.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by shootem
Trump's the only choice for President. Anybody behind the Demoroids banner will destroy our country. That's plain. But Tucker has given a few hints to Donald he needs to heed. There's days Trump couldn't sell dollar bills for a quarter apiece. His base ain't going anywhere but MAGA. Only thing is we're going to need some of the easy hurt feelings undecideds to flesh things out. A few on the fence dems wouldn't hurt either. There's times DT needs to drop the ego and win some votes. Too many young voters without enough sense to make good choices.

Excellent post. Trump will need a lot more than the base to get re-elected, and hurt feelers will sit on their hands or vote Dem. It's just the nature of our new pussy-fied populace. Biden elected and bringing with him the Senate will mean the end of the America I love.

Be tactful and convincing when you talk with your fence-sitter friends.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I've noticed a lot of the mushy center saying they are voting for Biden even some that claim to be conservative are leaning Biden. When asked why they usually respond with something about Trump saying mean things. I always ask them what it is he specifically did that was bad. I never get an answer.

Bb

They just figure if you have to ask further discussion is senseless.

They just don't want to talk about facts and logic and probably realize I don't want to talk about feelings and emotions with someone to immature to control their own.

Bb

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by shootem

Excellent post. Trump will need a lot more than the base to get re-elected, and hurt feelers will sit on their hands or vote Dem. It's just the nature of our new pussy-fied populace. Biden elected and bringing with him the Senate will mean the end of the America I love.

Be tactful and convincing when you talk with your fence-sitter friends.

These two posts. Exactly.

Several dumbfuggs here just don’t get it. Of course they’re the same ones who run their tough talking mouths yet haven’t and will not donate a single cent to trump’s reelection campaign.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Squidge
Like it or not, the November election will be a referendum on Trump's response and handling of the Covid-19 pandemic. "Barr"ing some October surprise, I don't see this ending well in my opinion.
..............Well of course you happen to mention that because the media is telling you that Trump mishandled the Covid19 pandemic. And you could be right because millions of people are stupid and ignorant.

Nevermind of course that it was demoCRAP decisions in blue run states such as NY where Cuomo ordered nursing homes to take in Covid infected people, which led to how many Covid deaths in nursing homes alone in NY? Some 5200 thereabouts? Not to mention other demCRAP run states? It was demCRAP decisions within the blue states that caused many more deaths. The media talk about Cuomo's horrible decision in invade nursing homes with Covid patients? HELL NO!

Trump handled the pandemic the best he could based on what PPE he was left with from the Obama admin which was depleted. He massively organized and led the private sector, the likes of which has not been seen since WW2. He did what that 'lil liberal Fauci advised. And he did what many others advised him to do as well.

To the media and the dems, Trump mishandles everything. Trump and his speech writers no doubt have all of their ammo ready. The dems handling of Covid within their respective states happens to be just one bullet.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
It’s Phugging hilarious to hear people talking and worrying about poll results. Yeah, cause the last election’s results were spot on right? 🤣

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The biggest threat to Trump’s re-election is the commie media, the corrupt democrat party who have the ear of the stupid white liberals and clueless everyday folks who follow them both...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by tikkanut

my neighbor girl is voting for DJT

shouldn't U

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Was this picture taken last year on the 4th of July?

She has on a summer looking dress but she has her purple snow boots on "just in case" it snows. Interesting combination.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 160user, 10Glocks, 42 invisible), 2,290 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,397
Posts18,470,010
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.