Home
Posted By: Lennie Chicago shootings - 06/28/20
Early in 2020, Chicago politicians were patting themselves on the back proudly claiming that they had successfully lowered Chicago Street violence. The truth was that mother nature's colder than normal winter was responsible for the decline in street violence.

I predict that 4th of July week end will see numbers that will make 2020 the worst year for street violence in Chicago. Chicago has almost matched it's worst years with only 4 months of good weather.

Here is where Chicago homicides are at this morning VS. prior years.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: deflave Re: Chicago shootings - 06/28/20
About once a week my brother sends pics of the deep south side.

It looks like Chernobyl.

Only schittier.
Posted By: Springcove Re: Chicago shootings - 06/28/20
That’s terrible... They should probably have better gun laws...
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Chicago shootings - 06/28/20
To get a Chicago hunting license, you need to demonstrate marksmanship from a moving car. Tags are free and unlimited in number.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Chicago shootings - 06/28/20
I care about what happens in Chicago about as much as I care about what happens in Mogadishu.
Posted By: BayouRover Re: Chicago shootings - 06/28/20
At the time that this article was updated (Updated Jun 28, 2020, 7:17am CDT), about one half of the weekend remained......

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/...d-shootings-gun-violence-june-26-29-2020
Posted By: ingwe Re: Chicago shootings - 06/28/20
Just leave this whole thing alone....unless we can air drop ammo and cocaine to them.

This is a problem that has created its own solution. Would be nice if we could speed up the 'progress'...
Posted By: deflave Re: Chicago shootings - 06/28/20
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
I care about what happens in Chicago about as much as I care about what happens in Mogadishu.

You might want to start.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Chicago shootings - 06/29/20
How did New York City turn it around?
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Chicago shootings - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Stop and frisk had much to do with it.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Chicago shootings - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

In what era are you speaking of ?
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: Chicago shootings - 06/29/20
What a chit hole
Posted By: 1minute Re: Chicago shootings - 06/29/20
Should be a super location though for ammo sales.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Chicago shootings - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by deflave

It looks like Chernobyl.

Only schittier.

He must like living dangerously of he's going to the deep south side there to get the pics.

In spite of the fact that I love Chicago, I hope they keep it up & maybe even pick up the pace a bit.

Demons richly deserve to reap all that they have sown & fomented.

Fu^ck 'em.

MM
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: Chicago shootings - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by ingwe
Just leave this whole thing alone....unless we can air drop ammo and cocaine to them.

This is a problem that has created its own solution. Would be nice if we could speed up the 'progress'...

I used to know an officer in a nearby Metro area, who would, every now and then, "accidently" drop a cheap box of .380 at a street intersection in one of the "busier" parts of town.
Posted By: deflave Re: Chicago shootings - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

He must like living dangerously of he's going to the deep south side there to get the pics.

He'd rather not but work is work.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Chicago shootings - 06/29/20
Well, I hope he's got some protection...................

Schitt can come fast & happen quick if you turn your head for just a second.

MM
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Chicago shootings - 06/29/20

It looks like Chernobyl.

Only schittier.

Sure miss the old neighborhood.

Lol. Not.
Posted By: BulletBud Re: Chicago shootings - 06/29/20
When you have a black lesbian Marxist as mayor, this is what you get: And her new Police Superintendent is a black guy whose own brother and son were murdered in drug deals. He replaced a womanizing lard ass alcoholic black guy who got busted drunk driving a police vehicle. And the black female States Attorney dropped all charges against Jussie Smollett despite overwhelming evidence against him. It took a white judge and white Special Prosecutor to recharge Jussie on six charges. This is Chicago: blame racism when all of the people in charge are black.
Posted By: memtb Re: Chicago shootings - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by BulletBud
When you have a black lesbian Marxist as mayor, this is what you get: And her new Police Superintendent is a black guy whose own brother and son were murdered in drug deals. He replaced a womanizing lard ass alcoholic black guy who got busted drunk driving a police vehicle. And the black female States Attorney dropped all charges against Jussie Smollett despite overwhelming evidence against him. It took a white judge and white Special Prosecutor to recharge Jussie on six charges. This is Chicago: blame racism when all of the people in charge are black.

White liberals started the demise of Chicago! memtb
Posted By: dassa Re: Chicago shootings - 06/29/20

I believe when everyone in charge is black, it's called "systemic" racism.
Posted By: CharlieFoxtrot Re: Chicago shootings - 06/29/20

It looks like Chernobyl.

Only schittier.

Yep. From Gary all the way to Cicero. Nothingbutshit. Your Bro either has some balls or is getting paid very well because stupid doesn't survive.
Posted By: Ray63 Re: Chicago shootings - 06/29/20
Many years ago, I was driving a semi theough Cihgicago right at dusk. About 1/4 mile a head of me there was a bright light flash in he car, the door came open and one came out. Guess they were just saying "WELCOME TO CHICAGO" ! If I remember right, I picked up a load of Kotex................
Posted By: CharlieFoxtrot Re: Chicago shootings - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by memtb

White liberals started the demise of Chicago! memtb

Actually the demise started after the mob was flushed out of the South Side and pretty much Chicago as a whole. They kept a pretty tight lid on things.

Chicago has always been a libtard democratic stronghold - they've been fixing elections since O'Leary's cow went full pyro. But Daley Sr kept things quiet too. He was old school knock heads Irish. He would never put up with this schit. Those were his cops taking a sheleighly to hippie skulls in '68. Byrne, Washington, Daley's kid, and their successors were never as good as the old man. Chicago politics is a joke now. It's going to look like Detroit soon. Damn shame.
Posted By: hanco Re: Chicago shootings - 06/29/20
Looks like it gonna be a banner year!!!
Posted By: Seven_Heaven Re: Chicago shootings - 06/29/20
Spent the first 18 years of my life in Chicago.

Ain't nothing new. Crime always goes up in the summer as most folks don't have A/C in the house and they get testy when too hot.

Last time I was there I was driving down lake shore drive and involved in a bit of road rage when the guy in the lane next to me shows me his little snubbie 38.
I pulled my shiny stainless, 5 inch, 45acp 1911 out of the console and held it up. He hit the brakes changed lanes and took the next exit. smile

Been over 20 years since I've visited "home" and at this rate I don't think I will.
Posted By: shawlerbrook Re: Chicago shootings - 06/29/20
Chicago is bad, but so is NYC, Baltimore, etc. this year. The police have had their hands tied and the liberals don’t give a sh*t because it don’t fit their narrative. Black lives don’t matter when they are killing each other.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Chicago shootings - 06/29/20
New York did it by having a police force of 40K cops!
Posted By: K22 Re: Chicago shootings - 06/29/20
https://twitter.com/LadyRedWave/status/1277390663990964224
Posted By: ihookem Re: Chicago shootings - 06/30/20
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

You should have more respect , , for Magadishu.
© 24hourcampfire