Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by BulletBud
When you have a black lesbian Marxist as mayor, this is what you get: And her new Police Superintendent is a black guy whose own brother and son were murdered in drug deals. He replaced a womanizing lard ass alcoholic black guy who got busted drunk driving a police vehicle. And the black female States Attorney dropped all charges against Jussie Smollett despite overwhelming evidence against him. It took a white judge and white Special Prosecutor to recharge Jussie on six charges. This is Chicago: blame racism when all of the people in charge are black.

I believe when everyone in charge is black, it's called "systemic" racism.

GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by deflave
About once a week my brother sends pics of the deep south side.

It looks like Chernobyl.

Only schittier.

Yep. From Gary all the way to Cicero. Nothingbutshit. Your Bro either has some balls or is getting paid very well because stupid doesn't survive.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Many years ago, I was driving a semi theough Cihgicago right at dusk. About 1/4 mile a head of me there was a bright light flash in he car, the door came open and one came out. Guess they were just saying "WELCOME TO CHICAGO" ! If I remember right, I picked up a load of Kotex................

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by memtb
Originally Posted by BulletBud
When you have a black lesbian Marxist as mayor, this is what you get: And her new Police Superintendent is a black guy whose own brother and son were murdered in drug deals. He replaced a womanizing lard ass alcoholic black guy who got busted drunk driving a police vehicle. And the black female States Attorney dropped all charges against Jussie Smollett despite overwhelming evidence against him. It took a white judge and white Special Prosecutor to recharge Jussie on six charges. This is Chicago: blame racism when all of the people in charge are black.

White liberals started the demise of Chicago! memtb

Actually the demise started after the mob was flushed out of the South Side and pretty much Chicago as a whole. They kept a pretty tight lid on things.

Chicago has always been a libtard democratic stronghold - they've been fixing elections since O'Leary's cow went full pyro. But Daley Sr kept things quiet too. He was old school knock heads Irish. He would never put up with this schit. Those were his cops taking a sheleighly to hippie skulls in '68. Byrne, Washington, Daley's kid, and their successors were never as good as the old man. Chicago politics is a joke now. It's going to look like Detroit soon. Damn shame.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Looks like it gonna be a banner year!!!

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Spent the first 18 years of my life in Chicago.

Ain't nothing new. Crime always goes up in the summer as most folks don't have A/C in the house and they get testy when too hot.

Last time I was there I was driving down lake shore drive and involved in a bit of road rage when the guy in the lane next to me shows me his little snubbie 38.
I pulled my shiny stainless, 5 inch, 45acp 1911 out of the console and held it up. He hit the brakes changed lanes and took the next exit. smile

Been over 20 years since I've visited "home" and at this rate I don't think I will.

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Chicago is bad, but so is NYC, Baltimore, etc. this year. The police have had their hands tied and the liberals don’t give a sh*t because it don’t fit their narrative. Black lives don’t matter when they are killing each other.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
New York did it by having a police force of 40K cops!

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
I care about what happens in Chicago about as much as I care about what happens in Mogadishu.

You should have more respect , , for Magadishu.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1234, 16penny, 12344mag, 16gage, 53 invisible), 2,589 guests, and 1,341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,461
Posts18,471,311
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.